View Poll Results: Which Theme Should be Next?
Space 2 20.00%
Fairy Tale Characters 8 80.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 09:37 AM

well thankyou very much! there is so many eggs and bunny and chicken things! so cute! thankyou so much :3
and yeah.. that was me with alot of things lol alot of games i gave away things and come back to thinking i still have stuff and be like NOOO lol..

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow
Send a message via MSN to ~Yue~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yue~

Old 04-11-2013, 09:42 AM

Well I'm glad you like the eggs, I hope you find use for them as I still don't use them.
If I remember correctly, I have almost 9 full sets of them.
They were so common that people almost gave them away.
So I decided I would buy a bunch of them and give them away to newbies.

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 09:42 AM

which anime is that btw?

---------- Post added 04-11-2013 at 07:43 PM ----------

Well thankyou very much, i LOVE the chubby balloon chicken! hehe i havnt looked at the others just yet >//<

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-11-2013, 09:47 AM

The anime is Cardcaptor Sakura, I really enjoyed it and after seeing Yue I was hooked for sure.
He is just so cool and I love bow users in anime/games.

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 09:54 AM

Ohhhhh, i love cardcaptors! but been so long since ive watched it so kinda forgot most of the end always remmber the first episode though lol and i have like the first 4 or 5 mangas
if you love ccs then you will LOVE tsubasa chronicles, have you seen it? it is my FAVE anime! and the charaters are sakura and them all older also bringing other characters from other clamp animes but having nothing to do with ccs or the other ones its.. AMAZING!

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-11-2013, 10:03 AM

You are so cute Qte, I have read the manga form. I love the manga and know all about.
I read up to the 10th or 11th issue of it and I really enjoyed it, but they stopped making it for a bit.
So I stopped buying it and didn't read after that point.

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 10:12 AM

Isnt it amazing though! and mmhm, yeah they stopped making ti before it got finished T^T so sad about that... but it was my Real ever anime! (other then the usual dbz,ccs,pokemon and sailor moon lol)
i have i think 5 mangas of it lol and i have the whole box sets of the 2 seasons they did and they have fancy boxes to keep the dvds in :3
i usually use the usernames "Sakura-chan" "SakuraC" "sakura_c" but lately qtest_lil_angel is just so much easier to claim lol compared to sakura lol its always getting taken sooo yeah lol
on like Counterstrike and other things i always used Sakura-chan because of tsubasa :3

---------- Post added 04-11-2013 at 08:13 PM ----------

Clamps style of anime is what i REALLY REALLY want to learn/be able to do.. i have done a few but my style keeps changing.. i love too many styles. -_-"

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-11-2013, 10:20 AM

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! That would be so awesome Qte, I also love the name Sakura and the anime. Just look at the fact that I use Yue as my nick on a lot of things, he is one of my favorite anime characters. I don't think that will ever change either.
If you ever did art like they did, I would so buy stuff off of you. I mean with real money not online money, I am a huge fan of their art and have a few of their art books. I wish I could show them to you.

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 10:25 AM

hehe yeah its really cool! and i have a figure of sakura and with it has a lil mokona! hehe so cute and i have a few plushies of sakura too and i think one of syaoran who... I am in love with.. he is like THE IDEAL MAN!
yeah ive always loved sakura as a name lol my family is like.. we know what your girl is going to be called... lol idk... cause sakura is me so naming my kid that lol IDK btu i do love the name!!!! >//<"
my best friend who passed away, he always called me cherry blossom instead of sakura lol >//<" so cool.. lol
yeah, i need to start practicing that style again >//<" i kinda forgot about it been so idk changing my styles alot. i need to stick with one. i mean now i have stuck to a chibi style and i have the adventure time like style i think now its time for normal fullboy style.. to go... CLAMP! or like hacksign! hm.. wait too many styles that are awesome T^T

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-11-2013, 10:32 AM

Well I can't wait to see what you come up with and I also collect anime stuff. I have a few plushies and art books. I'm hoping to some day have a huge collection of stuff, but that might be a bit before I get to do that. I have a lot of other stuff I need before that point. I was thinking of using that for a name for one of my children when I have some, but it's not very common and the woman I'm with would have to agree on it. So I decided against using it as a name.
Of your current art, I really like the more realistic styled stuff. It's such a great style and you are good at it, so if you do stuff like clamp works. I will so get some art from you in that style, as I love it so much.

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 10:46 AM

lol thanks and Awesome! art books are the best though! lol i pretty much have in my room alot of art stuff and kpopcd's posters and mangas lol not a huge collection but its good enough right now. though atm my main passion is kpop cd's cause lol my brother collects mainly the girl groups i collect the boybands which.. i need more! he has lol heaps and i have maybe a stack.. sad thing is the girl ones all come with alot of things like posters cards and other stuff of the members of the groups.. the boys arnt as fancy lol >//<"
but yeah well if i ever get to that stage i will be more then happy to sell you my art irl then lol :3
yeah well i have 2 boy names i love so as long as i get them i will be happy lol

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-11-2013, 10:50 AM

Well, I don't collect much of that, but I do like getting anime dvd's and such. I am also going to collect anime cd's, I love the music from anime and want to get a lot of the collection stuff there is. I hope to get a few other things too, I have a few wall scrolls as well. Maybe some day I will take a picture of them and send you them. All my wall scrolls are from CCS, so I know you will like them =).
What 2 names do you like for boys?

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 10:57 AM

oh anime soundtracks ARE THE BEST!!! but... *blushes* i download them cause i cant find them anywhere to buy here... >//<"
i have alot of game soundtracks too! they are amazing! hehe
That sounds awesome! i am not allowed to put posters on my walls.. so i havnt put any up but then again i dont think i want to put them up i mean i like pulling htem out and looking. but my brother has ALL his walls covered in kpop girl posters ... -_-" but funny enough it matches his room >//<"
Ohhh no no no not telling :3 cause if i do they will become very popular cause everyone will want them!! O_O ok well one is the name of my best friend who passed away (always loved that name) and the other is.. a name that i have always liked too :3 both together makes someone who i had a crush on when i was younger lol hehe only clue im giving out! >//>

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-11-2013, 11:09 AM

I download them too, so don't worry about. There are many websites that sell them, you could always just order them from online. That is what I'm planning on doing to get mine once I start buying them. They always have such cool covers and such, which is why I would rather have the real thing then downloading them.

As for the name thing, it's okay. Was just curious is all, I have a few names that are like that. I don't want to tell people till I name my child that. So it totally makes sense not to say it for me, so what are you doing? I'm on skype with a friend and he is listening to music. Kind of bored and not sure if I should take a nap or stay up.

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 11:14 AM

yeah i know what you mean, thats like with the kpop cd's, i can dl the music but i like having the real thingand withthe cases and the extras they usually hold yeah its better. and i tried before but for alot of anime music they didnt have them anywhere but maybe now they might idk last i checked was couple years ago. guess depends on what anime soundtracs your looking for too. i am lucky about the kpop though cause they have 2 kpop stores near where i live so i can just go and buy :3

and thankyou for understanding
i am actually doing nothing lol.. boring huh. i was thinking about just putting a show on or something and sleep early lol but 9:30pm seems SOO early. meh idk

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-11-2013, 11:18 AM

I totally understand about that stuff being harder to find, lucky enough I'm in the US and there are a lot of places that ship here.
If I find a good site for it I normally save them for later use.

Well I think I might log off now myself, starting to feel sleepy finally. Hate taking naps and not waking up from them. I fell asleep earlier and slept for almost 5 hours, way to long for a nap. Just if I slept that long, I must have needed it.

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 11:22 AM

lol i never take naps except yesterday because i was sick i was sleeping the day away. but yeah lol hate naps lol make me more tired then anything
goodnight :3

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-11-2013, 11:28 AM

Same here, I should just get more rest and sleep at a normal time. Well I will see you around and sleep well yourself when you do.

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 11:34 AM

yeah lol would be pretty late there now huh
tankyou ill be sleeping soon i think cause i am getting a lil tired think im still unwell

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-12-2013, 02:11 PM

Morning everyone, not sure if anyone is here yet.

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 04-12-2013, 02:25 PM

Round one has now ended. Please check the front page for the new theme and the winners of the previous round. Thank you all for participating!

@My Friends;

Last edited by R u b y; 04-12-2013 at 02:39 PM..

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 04-12-2013, 03:01 PM

Like the new theme for this next week, nice choice Ruby. Looks like I will have to go and make a DAC for this one, or see if I have one laying around.

How are you doing this morning?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-12-2013, 04:59 PM

I could totally enter the avi I have now.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2013, 05:30 PM

Aw, I can end up entering this one as well <3

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-12-2013, 05:38 PM

Good luck Everyone!