~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 02-11-2010, 03:49 AM

Lillianna searched through the books intently, finding a few things that looked like possibilities. "This is almost like the ruins that I saw." she murmured, showing him the picture.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 AM

He looked over her shoulder at the image of a tall tower, he looked at the caption and saw the word zigurat.
"Interesting. Does it resemble or actually seem like the one in the dream?" he asked as he placed his hand on her shoulder. He began to flip through the book he held, and opened it to the mythos about the "Temple of the Dawn".

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2010, 04:19 AM

Lillianna shook her head. "I actually saw that one." she replied, frowning a bit at the picture. She flipped through a few more pages in a different book while waiting for what he had to say about the image.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2010, 04:30 PM

"According to history, a zigurat was once built for humans to get to heaven. It was called the Tower of Babel. Have you heard of it?" He asked her seeing the frown on her face. He had read about it long ago, but he still couldn't fathom its meaning.
"Have you ever seen something like that before, not in a book rather in real life?" he questioned her once more. He wasn't trying to patronize her, he was digging for clues as to why she had this dream or nightmare. Deep inside something told him this was more than a coincidence, he did believe in fate.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2010, 04:47 PM

Lillie shook her head, stumped. "No, I have never seen this." she replied, looking rather confused. She tried to rack her brain about the ruin but nothing was coming up about it. "A way into heaven..." she said softly. "Hm.... maybe the light that I saw?" she asked.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2010, 10:58 PM

"Could be, if I remember correctly a king decided to build the tower into heaven. God stated that nothing would be impossible for humans to do, so he struck them with different tongues. After the people dispersed he sat about the task of dismantling the tower." he knelt down beside her. He wanted to hold her close now, but was afraid to. She seemed like she needed answers more than him at the moment.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2010, 05:21 PM

Lillie sighed and closed a book that she didn't find anything in. She looked up at him and kissed him lightly on the lips before opening another book. She didn't know why she did it but it made her feel better. Opening another book on mythology she started to flip through it until she found a creature that had one black wing and one white wing. "Uh......." she said, staring at the picture.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2010, 06:04 PM

He continued to kneel behind her, one hand on her shoulder. He was trying his best to support her in any way that he could. The touch of her lips against his was, to him, more amazing than meeting god himself. She tossed another book to the side and he gathered it up and walked it back to the shelf. He heard her speak,"What is it, did you find something more helpful?" he asked coming back to her side.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2010, 09:08 PM

Lillie nodded and pointed at the picture. "Nephilim...." she murmured. "I had one black wing and one white in the dream." she replied. She scanned through the text, frowning a bit. "It says it's a fallen angel." she told him, showing him the picture and text.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2010, 02:06 PM

"What else does it say about them?" he asked his curiosity was rising. He made sure to remember the name, perhaps there would be other books on the creature. He put his arm around her shoulder and held her close when he seen her frown.
He didn't understand why she would frown at the image. He thought she would be happy to be one step closer to the truth, but it seemed to bother her. He simply knelt there in silence next to her.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-15-2010, 07:49 PM

Lillie read on. "Half-demon, and half-angel. It's like a mixture they never wanted to happen. Though they were all killed off as children." she replied. She continued to look back and forth from the picture to the text. "It's almost like the dream was saying that I'm one of these. But I shouldn't be here if I am. Because they were killed." she then said, looking up at him.
((I'm just making this up now. >.< Did look up the name though.))

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2010, 03:43 PM

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, "Perhaps they missed one. As for not being here, neither am I. My kind isn't suppose to exist in this world of man, yet here we are." He looked deep into her eyes,"Does it say which side had them executed? Does it say for what purpose they were created?"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2010, 07:35 PM

Lillie nodded. "The angels killed them off because they felt they were an abomination. Demons tried to fight for them because they believed that they would make them a stronger race." she replied, kiss him back on the cheek.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2010, 06:25 AM

"I thought that angels were supposed to protect life. Perhaps I was mistaken," he wrapped his arms around her and held her. This was not the truth that he hoped she would find, this was something darker. He hoped he had done the right thing, but there was still time and more books yet to read. Whatever she might be angel, demon, or human he cared for her deeply. She felt right in his arms and the more he began to notice she was filling a hole deep in his soul.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2010, 04:31 PM

Lillianna sighed and leaned against his chest. "I suppose they are in a way. Nephilim's are supposed to be dangerous and angels felt that they would destroy the world if they weren't destroyed first." she replied, looking up at him.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2010, 09:10 PM

"You wouldn't destroy anything." he laid his head on hers. A small thought was forming in the back of his mind. Something was gnawing at the back of his mind, something had been set in motion. He held her a little closer. There were several minutes of nothing before he could speak to her.
"Would you like to get something to eat or drink?" he asked her his voice barely above a whisper

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2010, 11:11 PM

Lillianna sighed softly and nuzzled against his chest. "I'm not really hungry but a drink would be nice." she replied, looking up at him. She looked tired, a little upset about what she had found out about that dream.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 06:09 PM

He stood up and held his hand out for her. He regarded her features playing against. The soft contours of her face, the flickering lights making her hair move on its own. He didn't know if he should believe the book or not.
"Man is not perfect, mistakes happen. Every book ever written is full of them. Especially the ones written about my kind, tiny parts are right other are horribly mistaken." he smiled warmly trying to set her at ease.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2010, 03:53 AM

Lillie smiled and took his hand, standing up after him. "Yea, you're right. Maybe it's just nothing." she said, her hand still in his. Though she looked okay on the outside, she was still worried about what might be happening to her.