Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-29-2008, 12:20 AM

Mina smiled when she seen him smile , she like to see him happy. She kept walking with him and it wasnt look untill they when reach the coffee shop. She use to go to the coffee shop every day after school but she quickly stopped after her brother died and it kinda felt good to be able to go back to it.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 02-29-2008, 12:23 AM

Tuskino opened the door for Mina and let her go in first. He was such a gentlemen. He looked inside and saw it to be very unique compared to the other shops he's been to. There were a few people there, some leaving as they entered while some were sitting at the tables that were their. "So..." Tuskino muttered to himself.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-29-2008, 12:54 AM

Mina grabbed his hand and smiled "Come on..." she said and looked around for a table that they could sit at "Here , go sit down at that table..." she said , pointing at a small table that was kinda away from everyone else and where it was quiet at least "While I go get the coffee... What kind of coffee do you want?..." she asked , smiling a little at him.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 03-03-2008, 10:48 PM

Tuskino nodded his head. "Decafe of any kind." He replied. He put his hands in his pockets and started walking to the table. He reached the table and sat at one of the chairs, picking up a napkin and playing with it.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-03-2008, 11:24 PM

Mina nodded and she walked up to the counter , she had gotta Tuskino a plain decafe cause she heard it was the best and she got herself a plain coffee. She brought back the deface and plain coffee to their table and she set it down. She put Tuskino's infront of him and she sat down wih her's in her hand. She smiled a little bit at him and then took a sip of her coffee.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 10:34 PM

"Thank you." Tuskino said, taking his decaf and sipping it slowly. "Do you live alone?" He asked, being a little forward. He wanted to know just in case the people living with her would get worried for keeping her out so late. He lived alone so he could stay out as long as he wanted, but was more concerned with Mina.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-05-2008, 11:02 PM

Mina nodded "Yeah , I live alone..." she said and sipped a bit more of her coffee. She looked at him and smiled a bit.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 01:42 AM

"At your age?" Tuskino said staring at her. His cup was touching his mouth when he said that. It was clear that he was going to take another sip when she said that which made him freeze. 'But she's so young...' Tuskino thought.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2008, 01:56 AM

Mina laughed "How old do you think I am anyways?" she asked him and looked at him.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 01:58 AM

Tuskino thought for a moment as he put his decaf on the table. "I think, about...16 years old?" He asked. He felt confident in his answer, well, thats because he was always right.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2008, 02:11 AM

Mina shook her head "Im 17..." she said and then looked at him again while she sipped her coffee.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 02:16 AM

Tuskino felt a little dissapointed in himself but didnt show it. 'I was wrong...' He thought. He took another sip of his decaf and said "Oh." Tuskino held his decaf in his head, having the warm liquid in his hand, warming it. "Well then, I guess its not that young...Im 17 and living along..." Tuskino replied.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2008, 02:22 AM

Mina nodded "Oh... if you dont mind me asking , why do you live alone?" she asked and blinked , it was pretty clear why she lived alone. She had almost no family , only her mom was alive and she hadnt spoke to her mom in 7 years.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 02:42 AM

Tuskino paused for a moment. "Its mostly because my family didnt understand me and even some of them used me. I was already capable of taking care of myself so I just left one day." He replied. "I havnt seen them in 3 years now." Tuskino added.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2008, 02:47 AM

Mina nodded and she took another sip of her coffee "Im sorry..." she said because she knew that was the proper thing to say , and she really did feel sorry for him. She wondered if she should tell him her story , but she diecided to wait untill he asked her himself.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 12:13 PM

Tuskino sighed. "Well this is a depressing topic." He joked. He wanted to change the subject for little bits of memories started to come in and out of his head, and didn't want to show pain and sorrow in his facial expression. "Anyway..." Tuskino whispered.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2008, 08:55 PM

Mina smiled a little bit and she looked down at her coffee , and some of the memories from her past came into her head , they were sad and she liked hiding her emotions sometimes so she looked back up and said "So... do you drink decafe alot?"

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 12:12 AM

It took a moment before Tuskino replied to Mina's question. It was probably because he was so deep in thought. "I don't drink a lot of caffeine or carbonated things. I prefer water..." He finally replied, setting his decaf on the floor. "What about you?" Tuskino asked.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-07-2008, 12:20 AM

Mina shrugged "I drink coffee sometimes but thats about it... I prefer orange juice..." she said and tilted her head to the side and looked at a wall , she was kinda feeling tired now but she wanted to hang out with Tuskino for a little while longer.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 01:03 AM

"Orange juice is good..." Tuskino replied. He yawned slightly, today was a big day for him after what happened at school.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-07-2008, 01:07 AM

Mina looked at him and she waited a while before talking "Hey , I hate to leave but Im getting really tired..." she said before she got up and waited for his reply.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2008, 06:36 PM

Tuskino nodded his head. "No its fine." He replied. He too stood up but left his decaf on the table. "I understand that your tired, Im slightly tired as well..." Tuskino added.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-11-2008, 07:56 PM

Mina nodded a bit and she smiled a little "You are such a gentleman. Thanks Tuskino , for all you done today..." she said and gave him a quick kiss of the cheek. She began to walk towards the door but she turned her head behind her and said in a soft voice "Bye ,I'll see you tomarrow..." she said.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2008, 10:46 PM

Tuskino smiled at Mina. "Thank you." He replied. He watched her leave the place. "Yes. See you tomorrow." Tuskino added. He sat back down and pulled out his pad of paper and a pencil and began writing again.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2008, 11:19 PM

It took Mina a while to walk to her house but she finally got there. When she unlocked the door and everything , she walked in and yawned. She went directly into her bedroom and she layed down on the bed. She knew she would take a shower in the morning instead of night so it was all good.