Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 12-13-2010, 07:32 AM

Cool then~ :'D <3<3

Whoops, I need to go in a bit. @_@;; Have to finish up some stuff at home. See you! ^^

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-13-2010, 04:52 PM

Haha no worries hun - I was absorbed in my philosophy project and roleplaying in between/chatting with Seito XD;
I had wayyyy to many things going on at once last night o_O;
-had facebook and texting on top of it XD;-

Rylynne

Old 12-15-2010, 03:19 AM

Papers... why must you consume so much of my time? D8

Anyhows, at least your homework sounds fun. Mine should too, since my topic is about the bad side of Twitter, but... Christmas break is just around the corner and I can't seem to find the right words to use or the motivation to finish it. >3>;;

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-15-2010, 04:45 AM

Because they're terrible :gonk:
-has two papers due on Thursday morning at 8:30- :cry:

-snugs-
My homework isn't fun xD;
The project part was, but not writing the interpretation part of it~
And writing the reflection paper for FYP isn't fun either :cry:
Nor is editing my Bean Trees Paper :cry:

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-18-2010, 06:37 AM

Did you get your sashu nae? I think ima take mine down and put something else up.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:36 AM

*wonders what else Roachy will put up*

O;

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-18-2010, 12:33 PM

Neh neh -- Roachi -- if you do take it down/if Lynnie doesn't need it, you should totally put it back up in like, 6-months, 'cause I'm questing for it next ;)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-18-2010, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simplicity. View Post
*wonders what else Roachy will put up*

O;
Ahh i dunno i got a number of things i wanna put up. I might do it later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Neh neh -- Roachi -- if you do take it down/if Lynnie doesn't need it, you should totally put it back up in like, 6-months, 'cause I'm questing for it next ;)
Lols. Yeah but im not too keen on holds. Especially ones that take months to acquire.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-19-2010, 12:37 AM

I was joking anyways -- I wasn't serious :P

Rylynne

Old 12-20-2010, 03:47 AM

Still selling items~! :'D <3<3

---

@ Emmie : How did all your homework go then? =O <3<3

@ Chi : Yup, I did~! :'D <3<3 And woah, I just saw your shop thread, and you're selling a mighty load of stuff right now. :drool:

@ Shannie : You planning on purchasing anything from Chi's shop then? =O <3<3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-20-2010, 04:53 AM

It was okay :3
I got a 4.0/4.0 on my philosophy project <3
Not sure on the rest of it, though LOL
I have a little bit of confidence, though :3

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 12-20-2010, 07:07 AM

@RyeRye - Well, I'd like to get something in on the K. Crownie, but Roachy already said she didn't like my offer, which I can't blame her honestly, haha. xDD

I just need to try and sell my items, that's all, I'm too attached.. ;___;
I don't want to sell my items for pure, then when something comes up, they want items and I have none... boo...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-20-2010, 06:01 PM

If you're just going to buy the items back -- don't sell them~
It's not worth it ;)
I'm sure other crowns will be on the market -- probably cheaper too if you can get a good pure offer~
Just save up and keep your items -- then just exchange the items out as you get the gold to replace them ;)
There will definitely be more on the market -- I mean, just look at the amount of crowns that came out the past few months!
I'm sure they'll have another batch like that later on :3

Rylynne

Old 12-21-2010, 08:06 AM

Woot, my Christmas outfit is done~! 8DD;; <3<3
Well, for now, at least. ^^;; Might change it later if I get bored of it later, lolz. xDD;;

@ Emmie : Oohh, good job on that then~! :'D <3<3

@ Shannie : I know how you feel. D: It's why I don't sell any of my items unless they're spares, really. :x The only way I'll sell them is if they're worthless spares that aren't part of a set (see my selling post here, lulz XP) or if I'm trading them for bigger shinier items. xDD;;

Good luck looking for another King's Crown seller though! =O <3<3

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 12-21-2010, 08:09 AM

@Emma & RyeRye - Well, I'm not really wanting a K. Crown right now, lolz. xD It'd just be nice to have and wear since I like them more than the Q. Crowns. :p

I don't want to sell my items, I just feel like anyone who has a pin to sell isn't going to want a bunch of items thrown into the bunch, ya know? I'm willing to part with a few, as I can always get some of them back, but others, may hurt a bit to get back.. but smaller items are always re-questable in my eyes. ^^;

Also, RyeRye, I LOVE what you're done with your avatar! The sash looks amazing~ <33

Rylynne

Old 12-22-2010, 03:03 PM

I see~ =O <3<3
I think that I'll try for a King's Crown in the future as well. I only have the Queen's Crown, but I like the smaller crown better anyway, and I want other things more than I want the other crown anyway, lulz. XP

And yeah, that's true... but still, lolz. xDD;; I still feel insecure about selling items I only have one of. >3>;;

Thankies very much for the compliment on my avatar, btw! :'D <3<3

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-22-2010, 08:38 PM

Congrats on your sash Ryry ^^!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-23-2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
Woot, my Christmas outfit is done~! 8DD;; <3<3
Well, for now, at least. ^^;; Might change it later if I get bored of it later, lolz. xDD;;

@ Emmie : Oohh, good job on that then~! :'D <3<3
Yay :D
And congrats on the sash ;) <3

Thankies! :D
I was very excited <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simplicity. View Post
@Emma & RyeRye - Well, I'm not really wanting a K. Crown right now, lolz. xD It'd just be nice to have and wear since I like them more than the Q. Crowns. :p

I don't want to sell my items, I just feel like anyone who has a pin to sell isn't going to want a bunch of items thrown into the bunch, ya know? I'm willing to part with a few, as I can always get some of them back, but others, may hurt a bit to get back.. but smaller items are always re-questable in my eyes. ^^;

Also, RyeRye, I LOVE what you're done with your avatar! The sash looks amazing~ <33
That was my point darlin ;)
Start an offer, have it all listed out with prices -- then as you raise gold, take off an item of that amount you just got off the list~
Then by the time you're done, you'll have very few items, if any, and you'll have pure ^_^
All I was saying is that by doing it like that it makes it seem like you're progressing, rather than just at a stalemate ;)
I always feel at a stalemate while questing large items because it's so slow progressing lol
I mean, it takes me like, a month if I'm doing really well posting-wise -- to get 30k XD;

Rylynne

Old 01-03-2011, 04:50 PM

Still selling after a somewhat long absence! ^^
Also now trading my spare caroling items for those that I have missed! :'D <3<3

Also, to Shannie and to Emmie, thank you very much for your congratulations now~! :'> I am very much enjoying my sash, haha~ xDD;; <3<3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-04-2011, 08:56 AM

LOL
-snuggles-
You're welcome :) <3

BTW -- I found out my end of year term grades!!
Philosophy: 3.5
FYP: 3.25
Psychology 101: 2.5
Overall GPA: 3.107

<333

Also -- check your trades ;)

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 01-04-2011, 09:47 AM

I can give you probs all the items from the winter event this year that you need

Rylynne

Old 01-04-2011, 09:50 AM

Woot~! Congratulations! :'D <3<3 That's a good thing, right? I'm assuming your highest is 4? I'm sorry, our grading system is the inverse of yours, with 1 being the highest and 5 meaning you failed, haha. xDD;;

Btw, you only had three classes? Lucky! I had seven last semester, and I still have seven this term. ;o; </3

Also, you sure about the trade?? o_o;;

----------

Whoops, got ninja'd. xDD;;

Sweet, are you looking for trades then? =O <3<3 Right now I'm low on cash, so I'm only really willing to trade for other caroling items. ^^;;

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-04-2011, 09:52 AM

LOL
Yeah -- 4 is the best, 0 is the worst here ;)

Haha - yup!
I dropped my 4th course and never got a new one 'cause it was too late~
And damnnn - 7??
The max we can take at any semester is 5 courses!!
And that's with going over time!!

Lol yeah?
I don't need the items you have -- and I have an incomplete set -- so I figure -- eh -- I'll just give them go you xD;
I only have 2 or 3 other items in the broken set anyways so it's not a big deal :P
Why, are they expensive or something? o.O;

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 01-04-2011, 09:52 AM

well I have all the items XD
thats why i'm seeing if I can sell them to others who need them XD

Rylynne

Old 01-04-2011, 10:01 AM

@ Emmie : Cool then~ It's like that in some of the universities over here, but the one I'm studying in does it differently, lolz. xDD;;

Seven subjects is pretty normal here. Normally it's six to eight subjects a semester, while freshmen normally start out with five subjects minimum. The only reasons you'd go below five subjects are if you're shifting in/out of a course, you're transferring in/out of campus, or you took extra classes in the summer to lighten your semestral load. XP

And no, it's just that you're so nice to me. ;o; <3<3 Thank you very much now! :x

@ sweet : Well, if you're willing to trade some to me for other caroling items, by all means I'd like that. :'D <3<3 If you'd rather sell them for gold though, unfortunately I have none to give. :'<