Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 10:46 PM

Fayhn heard Viti's screams, he went after her as soon as possible. When he got there, he saw a fox spirit attacking Viti. Fayhn attacked the spirit with his sword.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 12-15-2007, 11:09 PM

The spirit laughed it's warped laugh and pushed him away with a stream of wind. "FOOLISH BOY! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!" She was angry he wouldn't get mad enough to become a vampire so she did all she could. The spirit grabbed Viti and dragged her along rocks and gravel, laughing his evil thrown laugh the whole time. She sobbed "P-please...please leave us in peace...I-i didn't break our treaty! I DIDN'T!" She screamed, still sobbing.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 11:16 PM

Fayhn got angry, the energy from his spirit within raged out from his body. Fayhn instantly appeared next to the spirit and crushed it's soul with his hands. "Stay in the afterlife, weakling." Fayhn said. Fayhn's voice didn't sound right.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 12-15-2007, 11:25 PM

She stared at him in complete shock and asked in a small voice "Your teeth?" Hoping he wouldn't act as she didn't when she found that she was a vampire. She was not in the mood to deal with his insanity.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 11:30 PM

"Huh? Oh this?" Fayhn showed his teeth they were the same as ever. He had no fangs whatsoever. "I guess I can't be a vampire." Fayhn said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-15-2007, 11:34 PM

She had one last resort that she knew would anger him enough to become a vampire. She crossed her arms and flicked her head away from him "HMP!" She said, turning her nose up. "Well that's too bad, because I'm just too good for you if your not a vampire. Well, nice meeting you, goodbye!" She said, standing up and walking away, muttering about how humans didn't even deserve to be in her presence.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 11:38 PM

Fayhn shot a cold icy glare, which sent shivers down Viti's spine. "Sorry, but Fayhn's not here." Rath said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-15-2007, 11:46 PM

She rolled her shoulders comfortably when he glared at her and growled when Rath came. Her wind man came back and grinned, waving at Rath, but Viti kept her back to them, in case Fayhn came back unexpectedly. She threw her voice into a happier one to the wind's 'mouth'. "You like my newest masterpiece, Rath?" He asked, showing off his wind muscles. He laughed a bit. "So how come he won't become a vampire? It's quite annoying, actually, because I spent lots of energy and time making this wind man! HE WAS MY SUPER LAST RESORT AND HE DIDN'T DO A THING EXCEPT LAUGH, DRAG ME BY MY HAIR, AND DIE!" She cracked her neck and was growing tired, and so the man faded a little, but was still solid looking enough.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2007, 12:17 AM

"Fayhn is a spiriter child his species does not allow him to change no matter what." Rath said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 12:31 AM

The wind man frowned as he 'talked' "Well this is not good at all, now is it?" Then she finally gave in and made the man do one last thing, as a joke. He curled up in a ball, which was floating, then became smaller and smaller until he finally disappeared with a 'pop' sound. She sighed and turned her head back to Rath "Well then I guess there's no point in this, eh?"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2007, 12:38 AM

"Huh? What?" Fayhn came back to his senses. Rath was back inside of him again.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 12:54 AM

She sighed and walked back to him. "Okay never mind that," She said, sighing, "Just my second-super-extra-only-if-no-more-options-backup to make you angry, but I have recently acquired the information that you can not become a vampire. Ever." Then she made the wind man once more, to show him they were in no danger. "I made him, too, with concentrated voice throwing and air movement, I have made my latest masterpiece." Again she threw her voice, crossing her arms and looking away as the wind man started dancing and singing in a much happier voice. Then he stopped and she looked back. "I could make him move and talk if I was on the other side of the universe, if I tried hard enough, which I'm not willing to do at all." Then she slipped her arm in the wind man's. "He is even solid. I could have a conversation with him and, if I dressed him properly and with enough energy, no one could tell he was simply air being manipulated." She smiled a little and once again the wind man vanished.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2007, 01:04 AM

"Air man?" Fayhn was confused.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 02:34 AM

She sighed "Yes, he is simply air. Do you not see that he is transparent?" She was too tired to make anything anymore so instead she took a seat on the silky white sands of her favorite beach, which they happened to be on.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2007, 02:38 AM

"Looks more like a ghost to me." Fayhn said, "But I can't capture him or anything."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 02:43 AM

She closed her eyes and laughed a little. "Which was my goal. You can't ever capture him, unless you find a way to capture air, you're out of luck." She looked up at him sadly "Almost the same with you becoming a vampire; unless you find a way to change your species you may not become a vampire. Ever." She sighed and put her chin in her hands, propping her elbows on her knees.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2007, 02:46 AM

Fayhn sat next to Viti, "Don't feel upset, you'll make me sad." Fayhn held Viti.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 05:53 AM

She laughed a little, "Don't be sad, you'll make me cry." She brushed her hair back and sighed.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2007, 07:55 PM

"Viti...I-I-I don't think I'm human!!" Fayhn said in a scared tone.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 08:19 PM

She looked at him, a little surprised he was scared by that, "Yeah, so?" She asked, sounding a little rude and regretting it.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2007, 08:22 PM

"Lately I've been losing my mind, and these weird vision show me, strange things in the future...the weird thing is I haven't aged at all. I may not be a vampire like you but I think that I would live on no matter how long time passed." Fayhn said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 08:29 PM

She grinned and clapped her hands together. "Well then, it doesn't matter if your a vampire, now does it?" She was pleased.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2007, 08:36 PM

"True..that means I can stay with you, but I want to know what I am though...I'm kinda excited to know more about me." Fayhn said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 08:41 PM

She took in a deep breath, getting ready to explain about Rath and what he was. "Okay, you know how I was talking about a spirit named Rath? Well he is your heart spirit and when you pass out or whatever he comes out he told me that you are a spiriter child. But that's all, then he left again." She said, slightly frowning.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2007, 08:52 PM

"Hmm..interesting. But why are you frowning?" Fayhn said. Fayhn held Viti closer to his heart.