Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 03-07-2008, 12:58 AM

Aamori wasn't too phased by the wound on Hikari's leg. She was used to seeing people hurt, that was just how it was with the war times. Aamori had a little medical training, not enough to be a doctor or anything but enough to help the wounded in battle. At least that was to be her purpose if she was ever sent to war against another clan. She rested her hand on Hikari's thigh for a moment while she thought of where to start, the dirt or the rocks? The rocks most definitely. She took her clawed hand and slowly using her index finger and thumb as tweezers she began to pick at the rocks one at a time. Pulling them from her leg and then tossing them to the ground. From that she set her hand above the gash in Hikari's leg and began to chant again; Her hand glowed blue and then her hand was surrounded by water, much like a glove. She motioned her hand from one end of the cut to the other gently; As she did this the water splashed down into the cut and followed her hand until it splashed out the other side. She did this a few times just to make sure she got all the dirt out of the wound.

Aamori couldn't control the temperature of the water very well so it most likely was ice cold. She sighed softly seeing as the wound looked clean enough now. It was still red, and the bleeding appeared to have subsided for the moment. She reached for the bandages in Hikari's hand and gently removed them from her hand. She set them down in her lap before thinking to go into the pack on Hikari's belt. The wound would heal better with some herbs, or ointment. She reluctantly moved over to dig around in the pack looking for something that would work well. She was surprised to see so much in the bag but stopped when she found some Golden Salve. She removed it from the bag and scooted back over to the wound and then began to gently apply the ointment to the gash. She tried to work quickly to keep the wound from bleeding right away.

She set the ointment down and picked up the bandages and began to unroll a decent amount before ripping the piece off with her teeth. She reached over and lifted up Hikari's leg slightly and began to wrap the cut up quickly and tightly. She tied it off and sat back looking over at Hikari. "That should be a little better, for now anyway" She smiled softly. "I hope everything I did doesn't bother you too much... I just kind of took control of the situation..." She nervously scooted back a little from Hikari to give her some more room.

LaRae curled up a little more when he put the coat over her once again. She snuggled into the coat, surprisingly quite relaxed. At least for the time being.

Kyran had periodically shifted his glance from the ground to Celestine as he carried him. He was surprised that the boy opened his eyes; Yet they looked so dead. He sighed and continued to walk headed for that root LaRae made into an escape from this cavern. The root started to come into view finally; He hurried his pace and reached the base in no time. As soon as he got there he knelt down and placed Celestine against the base of the root in an upright position. He needed to try and wake him, otherwise the climb to the top was going to be difficult. It was a lot easier to carry someone who was conscious enough to hold onto your back. Whereas a completely limp body was no good at all. He reached over and placed his hand on the boys shoulder and started to shake him again, slightly. "Hey... Celestine" He paused "I need you to wake up"

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:39 AM..

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 03-07-2008, 03:24 AM

Hikari tried to lay still as Aamori worked, gasping quietly when she pulled the rocks from her leg. She couldn't help but shift a little. Hikari could work with injured people all day but when it came to her own wounds she really hated letting anyone mess with them. She relaxed a bit when Aamori was done pulling the rock out...at least until she ran the water over her leg. "Oh!" she exclaimed, wincing and closing her eyes tightly. She shivered slightly at the feel of the icy water on her leg. That was unpleasant. She didn't say a word as Aamori dug through her pack. She glanced at the salve that she pulled out and then closed her eyes while it was being applied, biting her lower lip lightly. She just kept her eyes closed, trying to keep from whining too much. It hurt every time Aamori touched her leg. Again she winced when she tied off the bandage and then opened her eyes again.

She gave Aamori a weak smile and shook her head slightly. "...You did fine..." she said softly. "...Thank you." She glanced back toward Aamori for a moment as she started to scoot back and then settled again, closing her eyes.

Nanashi smiled weakly at LaRae and gently stroked her cheek. At least she seemed better now... at least a little.

Celestine's head just fell forward and he stared blankly at his lap when he was sat down. At first he didn't respond when Kyran shook his shoulders, but after a few moments he slowly raised his head, looking at Kyran blankly. He still looked dazed and confused, but he looked as if he at least half knew what was going on. Judging b the way that his brow was furrowed it looked like he knew he had a headache at least. He slowly raised his hand to his forehead, sliding his fingers under his bangs to press against the old scar as if that was where he thought the pain was coming from. He groaned again, closing his eyes tightly for a moment. "...Ooww..." he muttered quietly.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-20-2008 at 05:56 AM..

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 03-07-2008, 04:05 AM

Aamori looked at Hikari and tried to smile. "Sorry if that hurt you... I was trying my best to not hurt you in the process" She finally relaxed a little herself; She was a little uneasy when it came to medical treatment of others. She was always unsure of herself even though she knew what she was doing. She sighed softly and looked back over towards LaRae, she was curious to know how she was doing. "...So, were you able to help LaRae?" She paused shifting her glance back to Hikari. "Anything that wasn't done?" Aamori had no real clue as to what was, or had been wrong with her friend. She only knew she was hurt, but not the details.

Kyran removed his hand from Celestine's shoulder when he started to move slightly. He only watched him for a moment before speaking to him again "Celestine" He paused "Do you know where you are?" He figured that he'd make sure Celestine was alright and comprehending everything he was saying before he'd even attempt to climb up the root.

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:38 AM..

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 03-07-2008, 05:22 AM

Hikari just smiled weakly. "...It's alright, Aamori... it's just...really sore... You did fine..." She looked over to LaRae for a moment and sighed. "...I healed what I could of the cuts...and the broken bones, but... some of the bones are shattered... I was afraid to mess with those..." she said softly. "She'll...need to be careful for a while..."

After another couple of minutes she slowly pushed herself up to a sitting position again and looked down at her leg for a moment before gathering her things and putting them away. She looked over to Nero and then back to LaRae for a moment. She still owed Nero some help as well, so she slowly shifted and got to her knees. She knew better than to try to walk with her leg like that right now, so she just crawled over to his side and sat down, opening her pack again and reaching inside to pull out a few things: bandages, the salve, and a little bottle of red liquid that consisted of pure water that had been used to boil special leaves that only grew in the forests of the light territory and then strained so that it still held the antiseptic properties of the leaves. "Here..." she said, starting to reach for his injured arm.

Nanashi blinked when Hikari crawled over to Nero and tilted his head. He was only half surprised, considering their clan histories, but at the same time, Hikari didn't seem concerned with clan differences at all, so it wasn't too surprising really. He thought about telling her to wait until Kyran was back, but he also didn't want to say anything. Nero was relatively nice to him, he guessed he could give him a shot with Hikari.

Celestine blinked slowly and looked at Kyran again for a moment before his eyes wandered around the cavern slowly. "...A...a cave?..." he responded a bit unsurely. He still wasn't too sure where exactly he was, but he could take in his surroundings well enough. He'd be alright in a little bit...maybe after the massive headache went away and he had time to recuperate, though he may seem a bit stupefied for a while. "...What happened?..." He just looked at Kyran again as if staring at a complete stranger. He knew the guy was familiar...but he was having a hell of a time recalling his name at the moment.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-20-2008 at 05:56 AM..

Yotsy

Old 03-07-2008, 05:52 AM

Aamori sighed when she heard all that was wrong with LaRae. She meant to ask for something from Hikari's bag but didn't remember until she had already moved out to Nero. She sighed again and turned to face LaRae's back looking at her wings for a moment. She knew if they wings were damaged the only way to keep LaRae from trying to use them would be to have them wrapped and bound to her back. Otherwise, she knew LaRae would use them before they were healed. She always did stuff like that, she had a nasty habit of ignoring anything a doctor told her. Perhaps for now she'd let her friend rest a little longer before waking her to wrap her wings.

Nero was still laying on the ground, with his knees bent. He opened his eyes and looked over at Hikari when she spoke. He had remembered that she said she'd take care of his arm once they were out of the cavern but he didn't think she was serious. He shut his eyes again and continued to lay on the ground. "Don't touch it" He paused, his annoyed at everyone around him tone had come back. "Just go away..." He muttered; His ears twitched slightly as he waited for the sound of her going back to the others.

Kyran nodded "A cavern, or cave; Which ever you prefer" He stated glancing up towards the top of the root for a moment and then looking back Celestine. "I'm not exactly sure what happened to you, all I know is that you fell through the crevasse that was created by the enormous creature that was stampeding towards us earlier. I assume you hit your head, considering the blood on the back of your head and the tiny cut" He sighed softly "So, how are you feeling?"

Cyndel

Old 03-07-2008, 06:40 AM

Hikari sighed softly and shook her head slightly. "...Don't start being stubborn just because we're back with the others..." she said in a gentle voice. She laid her hand on his arm, though as he'd asked she didn't touch the wound, "Just let me do something with it before it gets infected and you arm falls off. ...I'll be careful." she said softly, giving him those concerned eyes. She was still trying to be nice to him whether he liked it or not. "I told you I would take care of it..." She went to reach for the bottle of red liquid and held it between her knees as she twisted the cap off with her good hand.

Celestine blinked again and sighed, putting his hand back to his forehead again and shoving his fingers up through his bangs and holding his head for a moment before lowering it and closing his eyes. "...I don't know..." he muttered. It as pretty apparent that his head wasn't feeling too good. He groaned and drew one leg up, getting ready to stand, though as soon as he bent forward to start pushing himself up his eyes widened and he cringed, falling back again and clutching his side tightly. He hadn't realized how sore the rest of him was over the throbbing in his head, but he sure felt it when he went to move. He gasped quietly and then slowly opened his watery emerald eyes again. He liked it a lot better when he was out cold and could barely feel any of this.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-20-2008 at 05:58 AM..

Yotsy

Old 03-07-2008, 07:02 AM

Nero sighed heavily and rolled over onto his side with his back to Hikari. He held his head up with his good hand and rested the one with the wound on his side. This was by no means him giving in and letting her take care of his wound. "And I told you to go away" He muttered closing his eyes; His tail flicked so hard it made a snapping noise and then it rested on his leg. He wasn't going to make this easy, he was going to be stubborn every step of the way. She'd have to forcefully take care of his wound because he was never going to sit back and let her work on it. Now, he might do differently if they were still in the cavern where there was no one else around. As long as he was on the surface, his pride was going to get in the way of getting help from a Light dragon.

Kyran stood up and stretched his arms over his head. He looked down at Celestine and smiled weakly "We need to get you up to the surface..." He paused "Do you mind me carrying you up?" He asked this time only because it would be rude to do so otherwise. He extended his hand to help Celestine to his feet; The first step to getting back to where everyone else was. "Ya' know the sooner we get you to the surface the less stressed your eagle friend will be..."

Cyndel

Old 03-07-2008, 07:25 AM

Hikari gave Nero an agitated look when he rolled over and huffed. She just reached into her pack and pulled out a piece of cloth and held it in her hand as she poured the liquid on it. She then looked at him for a moment and grabbed his arm with her good hand, pulling it back a little before pushing the cloth over it. The little pressure that she put on his arm hurt her wrist, but she ignored it. The antiseptic would sting the open wound like fire, but it would do good at killing any bacteria and clearing out some of the grit that may have been inside. Hikari could be just as stubborn, if not more so than the next person, and she wasn't the type to leave a wound untreated but because whoever was too stubborn to let someone fix it. "Don't be a baby." she muttered almost irritably. She thought he was being ridiculous with this.

Celestine's ears laid back as he took Kyran's hand and let him pull him up, though he gasped when he got up and nearly doubled over when he was on his feet again, but he just pressed his hand firmly to his side and looked up at him with a weak nod. He did not want to be carried by any means, but he knew that he couldn't climb out like this. He was so light headed that he had to space his feet at least shoulder width apart to keep from staggering sideways. He absently held onto Kyran's hand tightly with the one that wasn't clutching his side, squeezing it harder the more that his side and head hurt. He was already probably crushing the poor guy's fingers.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-20-2008 at 05:59 AM..

Yotsy

Old 03-07-2008, 07:50 AM

Nero was completely taken by surprise when she grabbed his arm and continued to work on it anyway. It took him a few moments to realize that the cloth she had been pressing against his arm was burning. He quickly clenched his teeth together to keep himself from hissing from the sudden stinging of the antiseptic. He merely glared at her when he heard her say not to be a baby; The only thought going through his mind was 'You have no room to talk...'. Of course he referred to how much noise she had made when that Water dragon cleaned out her own wound. He turned his head away from her with a jerk and tried to ignore what she was doing.

Kyran didn't say a word as Celestine's grip on his hand tightened; Surprisingly enough he kept a straight face. "Well, lets go ahead and get going" He paused. "If this end up hurting you, just hold on. It shouldn't take very long to get to the top" He stated with a slight smile as he reached down and picked Celestine up as carefully as he could. He then set the boy over his shoulder; The boy's head facing his back. Kyran figured this might be the easiest way for him to climb without Celestine having to do any work. He wouldn't even have to hold onto him, he just had to stay over his shoulder and try to relax. From there Kyran wasted very little time taking to the root and climbing up.

Aamori had glanced over at Hikari and Nero a couple of times and merely shook her head. She turned her attention back to LaRae and sighed softly. "...Her wings need to be wrapped and bound" She stated quietly as she moved closer to her friends back, looking over her wings a little more closely. She wanted to touch them, to see where the bone was shattered but kept her hands to herself.

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:37 AM..

Cyndel

Old 03-07-2008, 08:17 AM

Hikari just held onto his arm for a few moments, dabbing the cloth around to clean up the drying blood. She then put the cloth aside and released his arm long enough to get the salve open and get a bit on her fingers before snagging his arm again and gently applying it to the gash. She wanted to at least make sure this was done properly even if she was trying to do it quickly. After a moment she got the bandages and started to wrap it tightly around his arm, tearing it off with a bit of difficulty before securing it. "There." she said shortly as she started to put the lids back on things and put it back where she'd gotten it. Her tail flicked behind her in mild irritation.

Celestine gasped when Kyran picked him up and put him on his shoulder. He tensed almost instantly and shut his eyes tightly, as his hair flipped over his head. He grabbed onto Kyran's jacket tightly. "Don't drop me..." he said in a tiny voice. He really hated heights unless he was in control. He didn't trust anyone else carrying him in a high area.

Nanashi looked over to Aamori when she spoke and then back down to LaRae for a moment. "...I don't have anything..." he said quietly. The only thing that he could possibly bind something with was his belt, and he doubted that would work.

Yotsy

Old 03-07-2008, 08:43 AM

Nero grumbled as she finished and set his arm back to his side and went back to laying down as if nothing had happened. His tail flicked once and then laid back down on his leg. He sighed heavily and started to relax slightly. He didn't say anything to her, not even a thank you. He was clearly hell bent on keeping his reputation the way it was; Where most dragons feared him and kept their distance. The last thing he wanted was for other dragons not from his clan to think it was safe to come up to him and start talking.

Kyran made sure to climb a little faster this time, whereas he took his time climbing with Hikari on his back. "Don't worry Celestine, I won't drop you" He said in a calm, relaxed voice trying to reassure him that he wouldn't drop him. Besides, if the boy slipped Kyran would go after him and keep him from hitting the ground. He stopped about three fourths of the way up the root and turned his head slightly trying to look at Celestine, but seeing it nearly impossible to actually look the boy in the face from this position. "How are you feeling?" He dug his claws into the root a bit more to keep himself steady as he waited for an answer.

Aamori smiled softly "I wasn't asking for anything, I'll just slice up part of my skirt" She certainly had more then enough fabric on her skirt, so using some wouldn't do any harm. She sat up on her knees and took her clawed finger and dug it into the fabric on her skirt; Creating a hole in it at her mid thigh. She slowly traced her finger around her legs as best she could until the bottom half of her skirt was no longer connected. She stood up long enough to slip the bottom off her legs and then quickly knelt back down. She was a little embarrassed to be showing so much leg now, considering she trimmed her skirt into a mini now. She set the fabric down in her lap and took her claw to it once more, slicing the fabric at an angle so it would be one large strip. When she finished she began to roll the fabric so it would be easier to wrap around her friends wings. Aamori didn't mind using what she had to help LaRae, but as soon as they got a chance to go buy some more supplies she'd buy some proper bandages for binding her wings. For now, this fabric from her skirt would have to do.

Cyndel

Old 03-07-2008, 09:08 AM

Hikari shook her head when she heard him grumbling and just patted his shoulder twice before turning to try to get back over to the others again. She really wasn't afraid of Nero anymore...of course she never really had been. Hikari never was the type to scare easily...well unless it came to hairy, winged rodents flying at her face in the dark. She got about halfway back to Aamori and Nanashi before sighing and just stopping where she was. She was tired and it hurt every time she put her leg down to use it to crawl, so she just put a little distance between herself and Nero and left it at that, though she watched Aamori and Nanashi carefully.

Celestine groaned quietly when he stopped and he made the mistake of opening his eyes. "...Dizzy..." he muttered as he closed his eyes tightly again, "Don't stop here..." He didn't like dangling upside-down at tall heights with nothing holding onto him. Kyran's shoulder driving into his scrawny ribs was getting to be very uncomfortable, too.

Nanashi watched Aamori for a moment. He was about to tell her to wait, but she'd already started. If she was going to cut something, he would have offered his coat, it was already torn to pieces anyway. Then again, it was so worn that if she tried hard enough to open her wings she could have probably just ripped it off that way. He looked back at her again and tilted his head. "...C-can I do anything?" he asked quietly. He still wanted to make himself useful somehow or other.

Yotsy

Old 03-07-2008, 09:47 AM

Kyran immediately started to climb again as soon as he heard Celestine tell him not to stop here. "Sorry" He paused. "We're almost out" He sighed and kept climbing. It felt like forever since this had all started and here he was, finally getting the last person out of the cavern below. He reached the top of the root and quickly moved over to the surface ground. Once both of his feet were on the ground he felt better; He walked over towards Hikari with the wind dragon still over his shoulder. He smiled softly when he reached her and knelt down, gently pulling Celestine off of him and sitting him down on the ground. "I'm pretty sure he hit his head on the way down... and he's been favoring his side" He stated to Hikari, as he looked down at Celestine once he stood up straight again. "Other then that, I think he's alright" He paused and glanced around at everyone else; Resting his eyes on each person for a moment. "So... how is everyone doing?"

Aamori set the rolled up fabric down in her lap as and looked at Nanashi. "She isn't going to like the idea of her wings being constricted... She didn't growing up and I know she won't now" She sighed softly. "Once I wake her up, if you could hold onto her so she doesn't move then that would help a lot. Otherwise this is going to be a long process..." Aamori wondered sometimes if it was a good or bad thing that she knew LaRae so well. Though she was pretty sure that LaRae knew her just as well, if not better. They spent a lot of time together when they were younger; Their clans had tried to be friendly towards one another, at least for a little while. Which was long enough for the two to build a friendship. She scooted as close to LaRae as she could get without being on top her wings. She reached out and set her hand down on LaRae's shoulder, moving the coat aside for a moment. The sheer cold of her hand should've been enough to send shivers down LaRae's spine and possibly wake her up. Just to be sure, Aamori shook her slightly too.

LaRae shivered as soon as Aamori's hand touched her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes when she felt the shaking. She didn't say anything, she merely blinked her eyes a few times trying to focus her vision. She lifted her head slightly and looked up at Nanashi; Smiling softly, unaware of what Aamori had planned to do to her.

Cyndel

Old 03-07-2008, 11:52 PM

Hikari looked up to Kyran as he climbed out of the hole and smiled weakly, though it faded as she looked at Celestine. She held out her good arm as Kyran sat Celestine down by her and tilted her head, looking at him. He looked like he really was hurting, and judging by the way he blinked, he still seemed a bit dazed. She reached up to his head and touched it gently. There was a lot of blood in his hair, but she doubted that whatever was wrong was all that bad. Her eyes went back up to Kyran again, "Well...I did what I could with LaRae... The wounds are closed for the most part, and I managed to get some of her bones to knit back together, but the others are completely shattered.. I am afraid to mess with them. She's gong to need someone better than me to do that... And Nero just cut his arm and was being stubborn." she said simply.

Celestine gasped quietly as Kyran sat him down and winced, clutching at his side again. He just lowered his head and sat there until he felt Hikari touch his head, then he flinched away from her. "That hurts..." he said quietly, pinning his ears back slightly.

Hikari looked back down to him and smiled weakly. "I'm sorry..." she said softly, putting her arm around him gently. "Here... let me check your side." She started to carefully fun her fingers over it. It was hard to feel for broken bones through his shirt, but she did furrow her brow as she felt along his ribs. He felt almost like skin stretched over bone. He pulled her hand back when he gasped and then gently pressed in that are again. "Is that where you hit?" She waited for a response and then sighed. "...Well... You haven't broken anything, but you're going to be sore for a while..."

"...No kidding..." he muttered under his breath, "Stop touching it." He tried to shimmy away, but her arm was still around him, so he just gave in and leaned against her. At least she was soft.

Nanashi nodded once to Aamori and then looked down to LaRae, returning her soft smile. He hoped she didn't get too mad at him for this when she realized what was going on. He again put his warm hand to her cheek and then sighed, reaching around her. He gently scooped her up in his arms, holding her upper body off the ground slightly with one arm under her and one arm over her, keeping her steady. He left space for Aamori to get the cloth around her middle. He knew it probably hurt when he picked her up, but he was trying his best to be careful with her.

Yotsy

Old 03-08-2008, 12:31 AM

Kyran sighed softly and sat down across from Hikari and Celestine. He thought about what she had said for a moment, explaining to him what was wrong with everyone. He looked at her with a quirked brow "...Did you purposely leave yourself out?" He laughed very softly. "I am concerned about how you're feeling too, ya' know"

LaRae winced slightly when Nanashi picked her up; It was to be expected that she'd feel pain when moved. She opened her eyes and looked up at Nanashi, her cheeks had blushed lightly. She still had not caught on to what was about to happen. She thought he was just being nice and holding her to keep her warm or something.

Aamori wasted no time scooting closer to them once LaRae was picked up. She unwrapped a small part of the fabric and took hold of one of LaRae's wings and started to wrap it tightly starting at the bottom working her way up. She had to work fast, and be accurate because she knew LaRae wouldn't want to sit still for this.

Almost as soon as Aamori touched her wing it started to click as to what was happening. Her smile faded quickly and she started to squirm while still being held by Nanashi. She growled lightly glaring up at Nanashi; She was upset that he was helping Aamori. She hated even the idea of not being able to move her wings. It was a fear of not being able to use them to escape for any reason. She was going to feel so helpless if Aamori managed to get her wings bound. She struggled wanting to get free. "Traitors..." She grumbled under her breath as she continued to try and get free.

Aamori kept working regardless of how much LaRae fought this. She sighed softly hearing what her friend had said and looked up at Nanashi for only a moment. "Don't listen to anything she says, she's just angry" She looked back down at the wings and finished one of them, working the wrap around the front of LaRae so that the wing was now pulled tightly to her back. Then shifted slightly and started to work at wrapping the other wing.

Cyndel

Old 03-08-2008, 02:35 AM

Hikari smiled weakly and shook her head. "...I'll be fine." she said softly, "It's just a cut leg and sprained wrist." She wasn't too worried about herself, she was more concerned with LaRae's wings. "The biggest problem that I am going to have is walking for a while..." she said simply, "But I am sure I will manage."

Celestine sighed softly and leaned over a little move onto Hikari, closing his eyes as he rested against her shoulder, trying to relax a little and just enjoy the way that she absently rubbed his arm.

Nanashi's ears laid back slightly when LaRae called him a traitor. He looked a little stung for a moment. "...I'm...only trying to help..." he said quietly, but he still wouldn't let her go. He glanced at Aamori after she told him not to listen to her. He didn't want to listen to that. He sighed and kept his arms around her, tightening his grip around her only slightly to keep her from wiggling out of his arms. "LaRae... just hold still..." he said gently, "Come one..."

Yotsy

Old 03-08-2008, 03:54 AM

Kyran put his hands down behind himself and leaned back. He sighed softly trying to relax a little. He was glad that everyone was safe, and seemed to doing alright for now. He glanced over at LaRae, surprised to see Aamori binding her wings. He wasn't too worried about LaRae, he'd make sure that she got to see someone about her wings when they came close to a town. He looked back over to Hikari and smiled softly "I wouldn't worry about that, I can always carry you when you're having trouble"

LaRae continued to squirm, she was going to fight this the whole way and probably a little once Aamori was finished. "Trying to help?" She spat angrily "If you're trying to help then let me go!"

Aamori continued to wrap the other wing as fast as she could, seeing as LaRae was getting more and more upset. "LaRae just shut up already, I'm almost done" She had just finished the wing and started to move the wrap across the front of her body to keep the wing tightly in place; She then brought the wrap back to LaRae's back and tied it off where she knew her friend couldn't reach it. "There... Now was that really that hard?" She asked scooting back from LaRae a little once she finished.

LaRae only got more upset when Aamori told her to shut up. She angrily bit her lip to keep from saying something she'd later regret. She finally stopped trying to get free when Aamori said she was done and had moved away. She was still upset that Aamori bound her wings, and that Nanashi had helped but she couldn't do much about it now.

Cyndel

Old 03-08-2008, 06:14 AM

Hikari smiled weakly at Kyran and nodded. "...I know... But I would hate to make anyone carry me again. I should be able to do something by tomorrow." She looked back to Celestine again and then to his head where he'd been hit. She reached into her pack again and pulled out the small bottle of red liquid and pulled the cap before moving it to pour a little bit over the cut on Celestine's head.

Celestine's ears pinned back and he gritted his teeth, "Ow, ow, ow that BURNS!!" he said, shaking his head slightly. He raised his hand to put it on his head but Hikari caught him.

"Leave it alone, it will only burn for a minute." She said gently as she took his hand and pulled it back down again.

Nanashi held onto LaRae until Aamori was finished. As soon as she'd stopped struggling, he laid her down gently and scooted away as well with his ears laid back. He just sat with his hands in his lap, staring at the ground blankly. He looked almost like a scolded puppy, especially the way that his tail curled around him.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-20-2008 at 06:00 AM..

Yotsy

Old 03-08-2008, 06:43 AM

Kyran had not noticed it until now, but it had started to get late. The sun was already setting for the day; They wouldn't be able to continue traveling anytime soon even if they were all in good health. He sighed softly and slowly set his back down on the ground. He started to relax a bit more, just staring up at the sky. So much had happened this afternoon and all because of that creature. They lost at least half a day of traveling if not more because of this whole mess they found themselves in. He yawned slightly, quite warn out from everything that happened. A good night's sleep sounded good to him, shame he didn't have a bed to sleep in.

Aamori stood up and dusted herself off a little. She was going to move away from LaRae a bit more. She couldn't help thinking she was going to hurt her for what she did, even though it needed to be done. She looked over at Nanashi and sighed softly "Don't worry she's not really mad at you, just at what I did. She'll be fine in a little while" She stated before turning on her heel and walking away from them. She walked past Hikari, Celestine and Kyran and sat down on the ground a good distance away from everyone. This way she was also safe from the wrath of LaRae; She knew her friend would have to go through the others to get to her.

LaRae wasted very little time getting to her feet when Nanashi finally put her down. Her leg was still sore so she made sure not to put too much pressure down on it. She too walked away, moving off in the opposite direction of Aamori. She stopped when she put nearly twenty feet between herself and Nanashi and knelt down on the ground. Her wings already itched and all she wanted was to have the bandaging off of them. She hated the fact that she couldn't move them. She leaned forward slightly and bent her arm behind her back trying to reach for the knot Aamori had made. If she could just reach that then she could undo the wrapping from her wings. She managed to get her fingers within mere inches of the knot; She struggled moving around trying to get those last few inches. She sighed "...I could reach the damn thing if I had some more energy..." She muttered trying to get to the knot with her other hand.

Cyndel

Old 03-08-2008, 09:46 AM

Hikari watched Kyran for a moment and then turned her head as Aamori walked by her and the others. She just shook her head and looked back to Celestine, putting her arm back around him again. "Any better?" she asked softly.
"...A little..." he muttered, glaring at her arm as she put it around him again, but he didn't say anything. He didn't understand why this woman was so huggy, but he guessed he could tolerate it for now. It wasn't like he could get up and waddle away. He just sighed and rested against her again. "...You're kind of annoying..."
Hikari just smiled. "Well, at least you seem to be making the best of it." she said as she watched him settle against her. She shifted positions herself and leaned her head over on his, careful to avoid stabbing herself with the single horn on his head, and then closed her eyes. She didn't want to lay down and make Celestine have to move his side too much, so she just planned to sit up and sleep.

Nanashi looked at Aamori for a moment and then nodded weakly. LaRae sure could have fooled him. He sighed as she got up and moved away from him and kept an eye on her as she tried to reach the knots to get off the wraps. "...LaRae... stop it..." He muttered, though his voice was too soft to be heard that far away. He sighed and after a few moments just laid down on the ground by himself and curled into a tiny ball, not even bothering to retrieve his coat and put it back on. He just made cure that he was facing away from everyone as he closed his eyes.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-20-2008 at 06:01 AM..

Yotsy

Old 03-08-2008, 07:18 PM

Kyran continued to just stare up at the sky for awhile, watching the warm colors fade to darkness as the stars and moon's began to shine brightly. He moved his hands and placed them under his head; He was lost in thought again. This trip was starting to become very taxing already. But perhaps it couldn't be helped. What happened today was out of everyone's control and that couldn't be helped but it was annoying how many of them actually got hurt. Which made him doubt their capabilities; Just have to wait and see if anything changes. He sighed heavily and slowly shut his eyes, trying to put those thoughts behind him for now. He yawned again, and started to get comfortable; He wouldn't have any trouble falling asleep.

Aamori had glanced over her shoulder a few times to see what LaRae was doing. She wasn't surprised to see her friend already trying to get to the knots she made in the wraps. She was glad that she positioned them in the middle of her back, between her wings. They were right out of reach no matter which way LaRae tried to get to them. She turned her back to LaRae again and then started to lay down on her side. She was still worn from all the magic energy that she used today and needed to get some sleep. She laid her head down on her arm and nuzzled it softly just about to fall asleep before she felt a cool breeze fly past her legs. She shivered and sat up quickly looking down at her bare legs. She'd already forgotten she ripped up the bottom of her skirt for the wraps for LaRae. Now her legs were completely bare and she was in a mini skirt. She was too embarrassed to lay down and sleep; So she set her legs out in front of her and hunched over slightly and tried to fall asleep sitting up.

LaRae growled softly becoming more and more agitated with these damn bandages that bound her wings. She was getting more and more upset as she tried desperately to reach the knots; But Aamori was smart enough to put them out of her reach. She finally stopped and dropped her hands to her sides and tried to flex her wings. Again, Aamori had wrapped them so tightly that she couldn't even flex them. She sighed thinking she'd be stuck this way for awhile. She turned around to look at everyone else briefly, tempted to ask someone to untie her; She was surprised to see that everyone looked like they were trying to sleep, if they weren't already sleeping. She sighed heavily and turned back around looking down at the ground, grumbling. She smacked her fist angrily into the ground; She sighed again flinching when she realised she'd cut her knuckle open from the sheer force of punching the ground. She slouched over and rested her hands in her lap. She glanced down at her hands again "...Maybe I could just cut through the wraps..."

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:36 AM..

Cyndel

Old 03-09-2008, 04:12 AM

Celestine glanced over when Hikari decided to use his head for a pillow. He wasn't all too fond of the idea, but it seemed like she was already asleep. He guessed after trying to heal everyone she was pretty tired herself. Being the light dragon in the group he could already guess that everyone would look to her for healing aid when it came down to it. At least she was good at it. He knew a few healing spells himself, all effective, though very draining to use and most not quite as good as light magic, but they were passable. His eyes wandered down to the bandage on her leg and he sighed softly, moving his hand slowly to place over it. He closed his eyes and quietly mouthed the words in his native language. As he spoke the wind picked up slightly as it always seemed to when he decided to use magic, and a pale green glow emitted from his hand. He couldn't see what he was doing, she he just healed the gash on her leg a bit, figuring that her own natural healing would take care of the rest soon enough.

Once he was finished he sighed and pulled his hand away, not bothering to open his eyes. A few moments later he felt something on his leg and opened them to see that Lani had finally realized that he was no longer below ground and flow over to stay with him. Apparently his leg was going to be her perch for the night. He raised his fingers to stroke her fur once and then dropped it again. It didn't take him but a few moments longer to fall asleep. That really waas tiring.

Nanashi was having a bit of trouble falling asleep and kept looking up to watch what LaRae was doing. He winced when she punched the ground, knowing that hurt her more than the rocks and then sighed. He got up slowly and moved over to her almost silently. "...LaRae..." he said in a timid, quiet voice from behind her. He stayed back a couple of feet, just looking at her with that pitiful expression that he sometimes had. He wanted to talk to her, but he knew she was mad at him, so he was half afraid the next thing she decided to punch wouldn't be the ground. "...Y-you need to rest..." he tried to tell her. Really she needed to just stop trying to come up with ways of getting her wings loose.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-20-2008 at 06:03 AM..

Yotsy

Old 03-09-2008, 04:28 AM

She had relaxed a bit just from punching the ground, sure enough that was the fast-est way to get all of her anger out at once. She sighed softly still staring down at her hands, lifting the one hand up slightly and looking a little closer to her reddened knuckles. She turned her hand upside down and rubbed her knuckle softly against her only jean covered leg; Wiping the blood away and staining her pants a little. She was startled by Nanashi's voice, she had not been paying attention to him walk up; She had thought he rolled over and went to sleep. She started to look over her shoulder at him but stopped herself and shifted her eyes back down to her hands. "...I will..." She paused, sighing again. "Soon" She wasn't done trying to get her wings free. She didn't think she could relax enough to sleep with them the way they were right now. All she wanted was for the wrapping to come off, one way or another.

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:36 AM..

Cyndel

Old 03-09-2008, 04:53 AM

Nanashi sighed softly and finally braved touching her. He reached over and placed his hand on her shoulder gently. "...LaRae... leave it alone, alright? ...Your wings are still broken in places, Hikari couldn't heal the entire thing... You can't use them even if you do take the wraps off and you're only going to hurt yourself more if you try... so please, just...leave it alone." he said softly. He sighed and started to pull his hand back. "...I know you're mad at me...but... please just listen... At least once...okay?" he pleaded quietly.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-20-2008 at 06:03 AM..

Yotsy

Old 03-09-2008, 05:06 AM

LaRae still didn't turn around to look at him. For her own reasons she was more then a little embarrassed. Mostly because she must have seemed like a child, having to be held down to have medical treatment and then stomping off to a corner upset. She knew she couldn't use her wings even if they were unwrapped, but just having them free from the binding would make her feel better. Or perhaps if there was something to take her mind off of her wings, but all there was to do was sleep. That certainly wouldn't keep her from thinking about the binding, if anything it would only make it worse. She sighed softly, her shoulders dropped a little. "...I'm not mad anymore..." She paused flexing her hand slightly, the blood had stopped from her knuckles. "...I just didn't realise what was going on, when I did I felt silly and then angry that you were helping Aamori..." Her ears lowered slightly. "...But I'm alright now" She forced a soft chuckle. "Hitting the ground really seemed to help..." She made sure to word things correctly because she didn't think he'd caught onto what she was thinking when he picked her up before.

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:35 AM..