View Poll Results: Which theme would you like to see for this year's User Run Event?
DEEP SEA: Sink into the depths and explore the beauty of the ocean! 20 8.89%
DESERT WINDS CARAVAN: A mystical caravan has come into town straight out of the Arabian Nights! 51 22.67%
MEDIEVAL MERRIMENT: Knights in armor, damsels in distress, and no chance of getting the plague! 25 11.11%
MENEWSHAN MAGIC ACADEMY: Get out your wands and spellbooks, it's magic time! 35 15.56%
SCIENCE FAIR: Fire up those Bunsen burners! It's time for... SCIENCE! 8 3.56%
SUPER HEROES: Grab some tights and wear your underoos on the outside! Time for a Super Summer! 39 17.33%
TANABATA: Two lovers, separated by a galaxy. Let's build a bridge of celebration to help them unite! 21 9.33%
TEA PARTY: Come down the rabbit hole and join us for tea! 26 11.56%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 05-09-2014, 04:44 AM

How is the planing going guys? Sorry I haven't been around much, been having some health issues. http://www.menewsha.com/forum/1772694373-post30899.html

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-09-2014, 03:09 PM

PrincessKasumi:

here is Codette's now that i know the title :D

as well as my progress on words on the wind. don't mind the crappy coloring... its not finished.
For this one though.... like any kind of lettering would be awesome. if it can look like its on the wind . even better. xD

Last edited by Shadami; 05-09-2014 at 03:16 PM..

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-09-2014, 04:15 PM

wow... so many sexeh hostess!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-09-2014, 06:35 PM

i think thats a compliment for my art. so thanks Xuv :D

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 05-09-2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Word Games-- steelmagghia Words on the Wind: A Word Game Thread
Whodunit-- Wyrmskyld: I swear this one had a title.. but I can't find it.
Fortune Telling-- Shadami, Codette: Fortune Telling Tent - its not catchy.. help me with an idea? xD
Avatar Contests-- Nephila, Shadami, Libra Starry Nights: An Avatar Contest
Storytelling Contest-- Wyrmskyld as Schere. (will do this banner last, so I really need to know the other two now. >.<)
Hangout Thread/Coffee Tent-- Chexala and Scherazade
Desert Winds Group Decathlon-- Wyrmskyld and Princess Kasumi? I need to know what's going on with this thread. Are these the two for sure avatars that are going on the banner. And are we still splitting up/adding a new thread for the scavanger hunt. I need to know hosts for that one as well (me? maybe? :D)
Magic Carpet Ride Grid Game-- Codette: Needs A title
Wish-Granting Genie-- hummy, ObviouslyAya
Is Aya bailing? I need to know now so that I can finish up the three remaining banners

My artist @Princess Kasumi; I believe it was. If you need to see the banners again, and where I was planning to post the titles I will send you WIPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Yeah, could I see the WIP? :o

Also you forgot my thread hehe XD the choose your own adventure! I'm calling it... What time is it? Adventure Time!

And what abotu the group game I heard wyrm talking about? I know offered for it to be like a sand sculpture contest (which I will draw the art for)

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 06:46 AM ----------

As for the decathlon um I am sure that this avatar will be the final version! :)

Asfor the thread itself I'm not completely sure what we had going for that, I have an idea though but I'll let wyrm tell ya
Quote:
so there is three threads coming from that one?
Quote:
okay guys. i'm down to need to know about the decathalon. :] otherwise i'm just going to assume that's what the thread is sticking as. and will draw the banner kind of related to that. :D
Gaah, sorry I've been away a couple of days without notice! Um... I think it's going to be the sand sculptures instead of the decathlon for the group game. The Decathlon sounds like a lot of fun, but it's also going to be more complicated than the sculptures thread. I'm going to be handling other threads, as well as some unexpected real life scheduling that's just cropped up, so simple is probably better in this case.

As far as a title goes... my first thought is 'On a Foundation of Sand'? PrincessKasumi: what do you think? I'd want you as a cohost if you have time, but I don't want you to feel spread too thin.

---------- Post added 05-09-2014 at 06:50 PM ----------

Oh, and the storytelling title should be 'Tales on the Wind'.

---------- Post added 05-09-2014 at 06:51 PM ----------

Ooh, except that's awfully close to Steel's 'Words on the Wind'... maybe 'Another Arabian Night'?

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 05-09-2014, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EirianHikari View Post
How is the planing going guys? Sorry I haven't been around much, been having some health issues. http://www.menewsha.com/forum/1772694373-post30899.html
I'm so sorry you're having health issues hon! I hope it gets better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrmskyld View Post
Gaah, sorry I've been away a couple of days without notice! Um... I think it's going to be the sand sculptures instead of the decathlon for the group game. The Decathlon sounds like a lot of fun, but it's also going to be more complicated than the sculptures thread. I'm going to be handling other threads, as well as some unexpected real life scheduling that's just cropped up, so simple is probably better in this case.

As far as a title goes... my first thought is 'On a Foundation of Sand'? PrincessKasumi: what do you think? I'd want you as a cohost if you have time, but I don't want you to feel spread too thin.

---------- Post added 05-09-2014 at 06:50 PM ----------

Oh, and the storytelling title should be 'Tales on the Wind'.

---------- Post added 05-09-2014 at 06:51 PM ----------

Ooh, except that's awfully close to Steel's 'Words on the Wind'... maybe 'Another Arabian Night'?
Hooray for Wyrm being back!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 12:17 AM

ooo i like "Another Arabian Night" i may put "a storytelling contest" in littler letters.. which you'll understand when you see the art.

i kind of... have only the sand sculpting banner left to draw at this point i believe...

steelmagghia

Old 05-10-2014, 12:57 AM

Y'all I am so wicked excited to see the banners. I'll start finishing my thread design as soon as I take my certification test next Friday.

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 01:34 AM

I'm excited to see the banners, too! I haven't said this before, Shadami-- or if I have I haven't said it enough-- you are seriously frigging awesome for drawing all these. Seriously.

As far as my threads are going... I've got the story for the whodunit, and I'm working on the interviews. After that I'll do clues. I still need avatars for the suspects, but that's a minor issue. I haven't really started work on the others... I was planning on finding images of increasingly detailed sculptures for every day, and leaning heavily on similar games for scoring. It should be pretty straightforward. The writing contest I would appreciate help judging... I think Eirian is signed up to help with that, but more input will be welcome.

steelmagghia

Old 05-10-2014, 01:54 AM

I can help judge the writing contest, hon.

Just know that I'm wildly biased against love stories. I hate them so much.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 02:06 AM

i'm kind of hoping my thread partners are awesome at coding threads cause i'm wearing myself out with everything else. xD
thanks though wyrm. I try

As for my parts of the threads... I think I've got it fairly planned. I need to just right up the specific rules for my parts of the fortune telling tent. which ugh.. can't remember if it got named... I'm so tired right now.. I hate this time of month >.> -.-

but steele. thought you'd like to see my finished piece of test style inspired by your art.

steelmagghia

Old 05-10-2014, 02:13 AM

Holy cow, that is AWESOME Shadami! That had to be a lot of work!

And if you need some help coding, I can always help you out some.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 02:15 AM

it was. it got monotonaus and i kept having to stop. so it took forever. but i love the effect.

steelmagghia

Old 05-10-2014, 02:17 AM

Haha, yeah, I TOTALLY get that!
But the effect is awesome. :D

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
I can help judge the writing contest, hon.

Just know that I'm wildly biased against love stories. I hate them so much.
Hehe... even love stories where the hero has no particular predilection for tortoises?

steelmagghia

Old 05-10-2014, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrmskyld View Post
Hehe... even love stories where the hero has no particular predilection for tortoises?
Hahahaha. No, those stories are THE BEST!

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 04:29 AM

Shadami!!!!*glomp* that looks fantastic!!! I love my banner!

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-10-2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
okay. let me know if you need any help on it.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 07:10 PM ----------

yes i realize the hands are terrible...

PrincessKasumi: Here is the word location for this one at least. I'll get you the other WIPs in a bit.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 07:45 PM ----------

@wheredidigo;
would you be willing to help me get the coloring done? cause I know that you can digital well. >.<
Shadami:

If you still need me to help I am happy to!
Sorry I'm a bit delayed with the reply I just had a full on few days of homework and musical rehearsals as well as other commitments!

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 12:38 PM

On a foundation of sand sounds good to me.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
Shadami:

If you still need me to help I am happy to!
Sorry I'm a bit delayed with the reply I just had a full on few days of homework and musical rehearsals as well as other commitments!
I really would love some help with coloring
WherededIGo:
I mean... i may be able to get it done myself by the end of this month/before the event. But there are some.... funerals in my future. i know for a fact there will be 1, and there are two that are sure to closely follow (all things come in threes and all that)

So yeah... I really need all the help I can get right now. I will post all the line arts again that I have finished, without titles on them. Or rather... i think I put all of them on deviantart already. I'm a little unorganized. xD

---------- Post added 05-10-2014 at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Omg.... something happened to my runes. I now have a duplicate of Berkana, my Inguz is missing, and my blank rune has laguz pressed into it....

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 02:59 PM

I'll get started this weekend on the lettering.

steelmagghia

Old 05-10-2014, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Omg.... something happened to my runes. I now have a duplicate of Berkana, my Inguz is missing, and my blank rune has laguz pressed into it....
Well that is...different. Haha. I wonder how that happened.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-12-2014, 07:50 PM

I have no idea. but oh my gosh i had a busy weekend. Hope everyones went well. I shall get back to stuff asap.

steelmagghia

Old 05-12-2014, 07:52 PM

I understand busy weekends! Hope you have some recovery time!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-12-2014, 11:07 PM

today i'm taking one. I'm so tired. xD