roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 10-07-2008, 06:02 PM

I really can't either but it's good to know it's been sold and sounds like its going well.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-08-2008, 11:44 AM

Candle light visual day : 46

I m currently painting my nails and waiting for the first hand to dry. I m going to a convention this week end so it should be fun. I m nervous and excited all at once. The guy who play green arrow on smallville is going to be there and so in Q from star trek TNG.

I think my sister might be going with her boyfriend too but I m not really sure *shrugs* My sweetie is going to be staying home with Lilith so it'll be weird not being with them.

@ Roo: yup. I can't wait to get my self a pair of the new CIs. I love that water sash, I think it'll go nice with my shoulder item I m wearing.

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 10-08-2008, 02:28 PM

I sure wish your sister would come back to us. I miss talking with her too.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-08-2008, 04:43 PM

Me too I hope she comes back on or before the 13th. That's our menewversary. XD though sometimes I want to be a brat and ask her "Can I haz ur stuffs?" XD

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-08-2008, 06:00 PM

Well if she's not going to come back, you should get them...lol

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-08-2008, 06:32 PM

I m scared she'll say yes and not come back though. T.T
Plus it'd be weird. XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-09-2008, 12:17 PM

Candle light visual day : 47

I have such a huge headache this morning. I hate getting these migraines every time is that annoying time of the month. I hope the drugs i just took kick in soon.

I was happy to see the ending of the valentines day manga today. I wonder if that means we'll be getting another chapter for Halloween <3 I honestly forgot all about the manga until I saw the announcement today. The art was really worth the wait, it looks great.

*was on the second page*

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-09-2008, 03:38 PM

I hope your head feels better.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-10-2008, 01:46 PM

Candle light visual day : 48

My head feels much better today. Yesterday I pretty much stayed away from the computer at all costs. It was much to bright for my eyes and I pretty much just stayed in my room.

I made my hubby bacon and eggs and hash browns for no reason today. He thought he did something good to deserve it and was all silly about it. XD Lilith ate most of my bacon but I don't mind since usually she doesn't eat meat at all unless it's chicken fingers. plus I love my potatoes and could (and sometimes do) eat hash browns as a meal in themselves.

A couple of prominent Sci-Fi peole have been added to the guest list this year. Le var Burton and another star trek person I can't recall off the top of my head. On Monday I m going to my in laws for our Canadian thanks giving meal :heart: It should be fun. I don't know what I bringing yet though XD Maybe just some cookies.

People have been purchasing my extra's at a fairly good rate. I just have two sets of april fools/ Easter left. Today I want to get the inking done on my Yume art. Now that my scanner is working again. I don't klnow whats up with it. Sometimes it work then other times it doesn't even turn on.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-10-2008, 02:01 PM

Sounds like you have been very productive lately. That's a good thing.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-10-2008, 02:47 PM

Yup I suppose I have. *Shines a good girl badge* XD

I just put something yummy in the freezer. A milk Coffee drink that when frozen has unholy power of deliciousness. It's hard waiting for them to get frozen. But it'll be a nice drink to have with lunch today. XD

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-10-2008, 03:10 PM

Oh that sounds yummy.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-10-2008, 03:32 PM

Yup it will be. XD Hopefully I won't forget and it doesn't end up a ice solid block XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-10-2008, 03:33 PM

Yup it will be. XD Hopefully I won't forget and it doesn't end up a ice solid block XD

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-10-2008, 03:38 PM

I'm sure it will be great.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-10-2008, 03:54 PM

oopsy! A double post! weird. I don't think I clicked it twice. I hope it doesn't do that again.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-10-2008, 03:56 PM

I see that happen every so often. I think the forum just hiccups sometimes.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-10-2008, 04:26 PM

I think I've seen it once or twice before myself, It strange that it happens at all. Crazy Ghosts in the machine. XD

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-10-2008, 06:05 PM

Yep exactly.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-12-2008, 01:50 PM

Candle light visual day : 49 & 50

Zomg 50 days have past zee sister has postedT.T I've been running around all day yesterday at the convention so I didn't have time to post. I m going back this after noon so I won't post all about it just yet. But so far it's been pretty awesome.

I nee to have some breakfast and get ready so I'll see you guys later with a report. XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-13-2008, 02:45 PM

Candle light visual day : 51

Ahh Monday! It's thanksgiving today and I'll be going over to My husbands aunties place for dinner... that is if he wake up. XD He also works tonight so I don't know how we're going to handle it just yet but I m sure we'll come up with something.

The convention was pretty fun. On Saturday I got to hang out with my sister and look threw all the vendors. There was so much stuff there it was crazy. A lot of people were in costume including my sister, as usual I had an excuse as to why I didn't have one. XD I got John De Lance's Autograph and also looked threw some artist tables. A lot of different artist were there, there was everything from jewelry to art prints. one of thee years I gotta try selling my stuff for real money. XD

Sunday was a little less packed because of it being held on thanksgiving weekend, but it was still cool. Lilith really enjoyed watching the fake sword fights and folk dancing, we also got her face painted by a very talented face painter. It was a really pretty sparkle butterfly design. people kept asking to take her picture XD.

Everything was pretty good. I bought myself a ring while I was there and was tempted to get one of the daggers but it was out of my price range. >.<

EDIT: ALSO HAPPY MENEVERSARY TO ME! WOOT!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-15-2008, 03:25 PM

Candle light visual day : 52 & 53

I forgot to post yesterday. While I got my scanner working the printer part of it doesn't want to work. So I m left with lots of line work that needs to be colored...again. I m trying to clean it out hoping that that is the problem but I'll probably have to end up getting a new cartage.

LULZ My meneverasry was very uneventful. I had hopd that when I mentioned it to Amy that she'd drop by for a post or two.

EDIT: I m also still waiting for my Cat ears and Fan to be edited into multi items. I would be cool if there was some sort of gadge as to where they are with these items. It seems like a while since we first heard about them being switched over.

Last edited by Nephila; 10-15-2008 at 03:28 PM..

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-16-2008, 10:47 PM

Nephila are you talking to yourself in here?!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-17-2008, 12:55 AM

@ Lilim: ZOMG it's Sailor Neptune! Run away with me :heart: It would be cool if there was a violin to add to your costume. XD I need to start thinking who or what my avatar is going to be for Halloween. I'll probably be Cleopatra with all the commons we got from the last event. I m kinda talking to myself since my sister is MIA and possibly AWOL from this site. I m still hoping she'll come back when she feels up to it. Don't worry it's all legal since I wait until the thread rolls of the front page to post.

Candle light visual day : 54

I was in a funny mood yesterday and made 12 Caramel apples and some star shaped sugar cookies. XD It was funny. When my husband woke up he was like "Did I miss some kind of festival?" XD

And OMG awesome sauce there was just an announcement update with how far they are threw all the Ears and Fans. I knew I'd be closer to the bottom because I joined in October just before the event. The stick-to-it-ness of out mods and admins is amazing to me.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-17-2008, 01:36 AM

Sorry Nephlia I haven't posted lately. My internet has been in and out at work and home has been rather busy lately.