Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 04:20 PM

"No its okay.... I can wait.... Sometimes not knowing is a lot better than knowing.... I really don't want to know right now..." alex said quiely and she ment it. She knew the gang was full of lies and deseat, and she really didn't want ot know more than she had to. "Can we save this day some what? Have fun or something?" she asked hoping there was some way to still have fun.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-01-2009, 04:22 PM

Sam looked at Kokihi, "I will tell you when the time comes." he said then smiled at Alex "and I think your right, we need to have some fun since all day had been nothing but fight someone and stay tence." he said happly, hopeing to get everyones mind off of this. "but what do you want to do?" he asked as he looked at them

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 04:22 PM

Kokihi looked at Alex "If your sure you don't want to know." She shook her head. She had always believed that knowledge is power, and the more you know, the easier it is to prepare yourself. "What would you like to do?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 04:48 PM

Alex smiled and looked at them both. "I know this is going to sound funny but I've never been to the mall here.... I kinda wanted to check it out." she said blushing slightly. "Or have another snow ball war. We were interrupted in our last one and I was winning." Alex said beaming at Sam knowing most guys would deny the fact that they were getting beaten by a girl.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 04:51 PM

"If we went to the mall we would not be able to carry our weapons with us, but I suppose we could go. I moved my car right behind the house, so we could take that, and there is a compartment under the seats for weapons." Kokihi smiled. The idea of going shopping when they were in danger was a little ridiculous, but it would help the mood and their moral a lot.

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 05:01 PM

Sam then smiled and shook his head, "no car, we still have a snow ball war to finish and we can do that as we make out way to the mall." he said as he smileda t Alex. "and no, you weren't winning, it was a tie and I want to see who the real winner is." he said happly and kissed Alexs head.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 05:01 PM

Lia stood up "i would be up for the mall and if we meet a gang member i wont need a weapon" she smiled she could protect Alex and maybe get some new shoes
(i need to get on more like three pages went by)

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 11-01-2009, 05:03 PM

Seri went back to the base, entering. Snow heavy on her shoulder and head. As she got more inside, the snow started to melt, soaking her. Seri-Ana went into the gang's recreational room. Inside she noted many people standing around one television, screaming about a game. Others sat around doing other things. Seri-Ana was sure Simon would be all over her if he found out she had been close to Alex and did nothing to catch her. The necromancer would wait for that moment.

((Walmart is a horrible place. People are soooo rude -_- ))

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 05:05 PM

"Alright then, we'll walk...where do you want to leave our weapons though? we cant take them into the mall. " Kokihi asked looking around. She still wanted to put her rapier in the car.

((eew...walmart? ))

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 05:12 PM

"maybe you could leave them at my place it is on the way" Lia suggested "and they will be safe there as long as you dont put them out in the open"

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 05:19 PM

"Fair enough" Kokihi said smiling at Lia. She didn't want to leave her weapon here knowing that the gang knew where it was and could get in.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 05:28 PM

Lia smiled "it's settled then we walk to my house them continue on to the mall" Lia opened the door "and those two can throw as much snow at each other as they want" she laughed and exited out the door

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 05:32 PM

The base was filled with noise. Chattering and small talk were exchanged here and there. Inside the meeting hall, the leader sat looking over some papers. Some were of the gang. Others were of more.. heart-set matters. He knew the necromancer would be coming back at any minute with her new found information and probably a few harsh words here and there. His right hand man came into the room, bowing and handing him another paper with more information on it, then leaving. Nothing Eligor did not already know.

Brushing a hand through his hair, he sighed looking up at the ceiling. It was times like these where even relaxing for seconds was very precious.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-01-2009 at 06:48 PM..

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 05:33 PM

Kokihi followed Lia out of the little house. She didn't know what would happen, but worrying about it wouldn't help.

((I gotta go to work now, I'll prolly be back later, today is my birthday so I don't know))

Last edited by Kokihi; 11-01-2009 at 05:38 PM..

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 05:47 PM

Lia walked down the snowy path towards her house "you guys coming or not" she turned around and saw Kokihi walking behind her
(happy birthday)

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 05:53 PM

((*Kicks Seer and Pal.* Where are you guys? xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!))

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 06:06 PM

(((*Kicks back* sorry I am cleaning my room and also doing homework so dont be surprised if I dont post back for a while))

Sam smiled and took Alex hand and kissed her head. "lets go, I sitll want to see who will win our little snow ball war." he said as he put his coat on her and started to walk towards the door after Lia.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 06:15 PM

((Lol. Post something on Simon also. I gave you an opening on the last page for him. Or don't, I can just move on xD))

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 06:17 PM

((okay))

Simon soon marched up to Seri, pushing his way threw everyone and stoped when he got infront of her. "where have you been? I wanted to give you and assinment a hour ago but couldn't find you." he growled as he looked at her. He wan't in the mood for anything and he never was so right now he wanted ot punch Seri or someone into a wall.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 06:29 PM

She rolled her eyes under her hood as he started coming towards her in the recreational room. He pushed a poor half-ling out of the way also. The poor guy was now laying oh the ground with a bloody nose. She watched as two guys went over to help him while Simon screamed at her. "You are not my Superior Simon, no matter how much you would love to believe it. I was already out on an assignment appointed by my real superior. To see your girlfriend in fact." Seri-Ana said now hoping to anger him more. Well, he had asked where she had been.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-01-2009 at 06:42 PM..

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 06:40 PM

Simon glared at her and he tightend his fists, digging his nails into his skin. "then why didn't you bring her back? Why didn't you take her and beat the brains out of that damn Sam." he said as he looked at her. He wanted nothing more then to get Alex and watch Sam die.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 06:48 PM

She watched him just grow with more and more rage. Now even harming himself to keep from punching her. "Why did I not drag her back? Last time i checked you may not enslave another creature in this gang. Nor would I ever believe she would join us. And Sam? He is not my problem. I happen to like talking to the guy. Less yelling" Everyone in the room was just watching the two argue.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 06:51 PM

Eligor sat, listening to what seemed to be feet running towards a certain direction outside of the meeting room. The base was also now very quiet compared to just moments before. A messenger came in, worry planted on his face.

"Sir! Simon and Seri-Ana are at it again." With a great sigh, Eligor got up.

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 06:52 PM

That set Simon off. He grabed Seri and threw her at the window and it shattered as she sailed threw it. "If you like him and his gaggle of little panzys then you should go and join them. Your pathetic and we dont need you." he said as he looked at her, laying in the show that was outside with glass all around her.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 07:04 PM

"Your problems are not to be mixed up with my own" She said getting up. Her hood had fallen showing her face, and for most watching the fight, it was the first time. Seri-Ana got up, blood trickling down many parts of her body, but soon drying from the cold air outside. Tattoos all over the necromancer's body began to glow. Her eyes went completely black. four Vampire's in the room watching the fight started to attack Simon. Using their nails like daggers and swords.

((Her face; http://red-priest-usada.deviantart.c...ngel-139213037 Yay for quick art searches xD))

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-01-2009 at 07:24 PM..