Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-07-2010, 07:56 PM

After Amilia made sure the girl was gone she wanted over to Ryota and lightly tried to touched one of his ears and pulled her hand back and sighed. "I wish I could..... I can't grant wishes like that with out my lamp. The wishes I can grant with out it are minor and mostly effect me..." She lowering her head really wanting to grant his request with out her lamp she sighed. "I'm sooo sorry I can not do this for you. I really am...." She had her head lowered and walked back to her sit and picked at her salad not eatting. She was steal a few glances at Ryota feeling really sad she could not do what he request of her. "It may be.... best to put them away befor some one else walks in.... I am sorry...."

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:32 PM

Belle hopped over to the table and sat next to Jared, grinning cheerfully at him. She felt as if he were her new friend, and she liked it. Her only problem was that she got too attached at times, and she hoped he wouldn't get bored of her. She picked up a muffin and began nibbling on it like a hamster, smiling. A bit of crumbs got on her face, but she didn't seem to care. She was eating a little quickly, but took very small bites.

Adam smiled at Jared, raising an eyebrow. "I see you took good care of my sister." He said in an amused tone, but his eyes were a little wary. Jared seemed nice enough, but he didn't know who he could trust. He motioned over at the other two to join them, there was plenty of space. Adam grabbed a muffin from Belle's tray and took a big bite out of it, wiping his mouth. Belle pouted at him stubbornly but he only stuck his tongue out and bit it again. Even they had their moments of sibling rivalry, but he knew she didn't mind him taking her muffin.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-07-2010, 08:33 PM

“… beautiful women shouldn’t touch such ugly things as lies.. But have it your way” Was Chandra’s answer as she shrugged, watching the other woman walk. She would gladly put her arms out to help the other if she needed, watching her slightly. She would tap into the feline strength a little, ready and aable to catch her if she started to stumble.

Chandra walked up with a sigh as she watched Shazzy stop to help the boy, that woman was to nice for her own good. Putting a stabilizing hand on the boy’s shoulder she’d make a shooing motion with her other hand towards Shazzy. “I’ll take him to the nurse if he needs help, I wont mind the company of a cute guy” She said cheerfully, winking at Berix.

She’d then turn back to Shazzy, “You… go eat, now” She said in a commanding voice, pointing to the food. She clearly didn’t give a damn that she was the student, if an adult wouldn’t take care of themselves then she’d be the responsible one. She could take care of Berix… she just wished she could cast healing spells like the human mage who raised her.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 09-07-2010, 09:15 PM

Shaza blinked at Chandra. Had she been obvious? She hadn't thought so, she thought she had hid it well enough to pass as fine. She sighed a sheepish look on her face. No she hadn't the girl but be very observant. It was a bit surprising but she would deal with it she supposed. There was no use in arguing any she didn't want to admit it but she was famished. Shaza could hear Refilwe now.

'Seriously mother you always do this. You insist on other people eating before you even think about taking care of yourself.'
She can hear the exasperation in his voice.

'I love you too.' She says poking back at him. Shaza would head into the lunch line grab something to eat then head into the teachers lounge. She hoped that the other teachers were there so she could take their orders. In a new work setting she usually brought in food as an ice breaker. Get people to talk over fresh brewed coffee and a hearty breakfast. She glanced at Chandra. "You're sure. Aren't you a little hungry as well? The poor dear just dropped his lunch why don't we take him to get more food? I can see to his elbow while I nibble on something."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-07-2010, 09:22 PM

Chandra shook her head at the mention of food, “I already ate.. I can’t eat very much anyway.. Weak stomach…” She said truthfully though not explaining why. In all honesty though the experiments had even made her body and ice fire resistant there had been a price… a weak body being one of them. She was also prone to fainting spells and headaches…

Giving the other woman a warm smile she then shook her head, wiggling a finger at her. “You aren’t doing anything for him or anything else till I see you with a full tray.. Shoo, I’ll see to it he gets something. Or you could always grab him something while your up there… either way… you get food, I’ll take care till you get back” She said the last with a chuckle

Orial
Lover of Bionicle and Transforme...
Send a message via AIM to Orial

Old 09-07-2010, 09:47 PM

Berix looked up at Shaza and smiled. "Yeah...i think I'm okay. I think I whacked my elbow when I fell." he said before seeing Chandra come over and comment that he was cute. He blushed a bit and chuckled a bit. "T-thanks," he muttered fidgeting and getting up nervously, he had put his tray and his milk on the table and fidgeted again.

"Thanks i...i really appreciate it, most people don't really even notice me, or at least they didn't when i was at my other school." he chuckled and sat down rubbing his elbow. He was sure it would be okay, just hitting the funny bone that really wasn't that funny.

~~~~

Nicholas headed up the stairs and smiled as he glanced up at the numbers. "Let's see, ah, here's my hall," he said to himself shifting his bags and headed toward his rooms. "maybe my roomie will be there," he said smiling wondering what his room mate was like. he blushed as his imagination began to run and shook his head. he was slowly coming to terms with his sexuality, and it was still a bit nerve wracking that he liked both men and women.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 09-07-2010, 09:57 PM

Shaza sighs again patting the boy on his head. He was adorable. He almost reminded her of Refilwe but Refilwe could be very forward if he wanted to. He scolded her on a regular basis, fought sometimes with his brother and was a very bold person when in a small group. She wondered if it was a good idea to have him here. She'd like to keep her job but being here might not be good for him. He had become more reserved after that one time. That man had almost paid with his life when Refilwe had gotten done with him. She had felt no pity and had used her influence to completely destroyed his life. Who would mess with the widow of a powerful CEO. It wasn't like she hadn't taken over the company instead. Though she left most of it to the committee she had hand picked. They were doing well so far.

It was a slow recovery, as many go. For the both of them. She still worried about letting him off on his own. "Fine. I shall get food. What would you like dear? I'll get you something to replace the food you spilled." She nodded not going to accept a no.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-07-2010, 10:04 PM

((whee More bi-ness <3 awesomeness))

Well your noticed now, handsome
” Chandra responded with a smirk, looking back towards Berix thoughtfully. She half wished she knew what that was like… but with her strange appearance she’d given that up long ago. Stares would always follow her… and not because of her beauty or naturally kind disposition, no, all because of that strange mark she’d been born with, her coloring and her covered eye. She couldn't help but enjoy the blush, loving when her teasing got a reaction.

She dismissed the thought, however, and chuckled, patting Shazzy on the shoulder. “Good girl” She’d say teasingly, glancing back to Berix as she listened to the teacher’s offer. She really was a kind person wasn’t’ she? Not like that other teacher Ryota… she had a bad feeling about him… even if a mere glance from him or the other teacher hale could set her heart aflutter…

Orial

Old 09-07-2010, 10:19 PM

"Thanks, just a sandwhich is fine," he said realizing that no wouldn't be an acceptable answer to Shaza. He looked again to Chandra and chuckled. "t-thanks..." he fidgeted and smiled, noticing her looks and finding it a strange almost exotic beauty. "My name's Berix, by the way," he said offering a hand to the girl before noticing it was still covered with dirt and now food. he quickly wiped off his hand on his pants and offered it again chuckling.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-07-2010, 10:23 PM

The flirty woman tilted her head to the side at the stutter, smirking. She loved every minute of it of course. As he spoke she’d nod, taking his cleaned hand and shaking it with her own. He’d find her slightly colder to the touch then most people were… kinda like someone who had just shoved their hands in snow and then taken them out just as suddenly. “Chandra, nice to meet you.” She’d answer easily, her confidence showing in her gentle but firm grip. Releasing his hand she’d nod towards Shaza, “And that’s shaza, a teacher here” She introduced in the informal way she tended to do things.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 09-07-2010, 10:26 PM

Ryota's ear twitched lightly as her hand got near, but he kept them still enough for her. As she removed her hand, he tilted his head. "It wasn't a wish exactly. But it's fine." he said, almost looking somewhat disappointed. He closed his eyes and soon enough, his black tipped fox ears were gone, replaced with the ordinary human ears. His tail was also gone. He was unhappy now, shifting somewhat before calming down. He couldn't wait to get to his house. Or at least somewhere private. One of these days.. they wouldn't have to be hiding from the humans. He smirked, somewhat looking sadistic as he thought about all the things that would change. He shook his head, his face now calm and somewhat peaceful. Only his eyes held some sort of glint. All they needed were those kids..

Jared smiled a little and nodded, seeing the wary look he had in his eyes. "Yeah. She's an interesting little one." he said, looking down at Belle, raising an eyebrow at her eating habits. They reminded him of a rabbit. He drank some more of his tea. Turning his attention to Refilwe, he tilted his head. "So you're a book work huh? What kind do you like" he asked, his tone curious. He seemed like the studious type, but hopefully he wouldn't shut himself in there all the time. It'd be odd to have a roommate whom you only saw in the mornings. He wanted to become at least some sort of friends with him and the others. Belle was already a guaranteed shoe in for the role. He just had to be careful Adam approved, or else it would be tough having a friend whom their sibling didn't approve the relationship.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-07-2010, 10:34 PM

"Even still I would have like to do that for you." She sighed then started to slowly eat once more. She finally finshed her salad and rested in her chair. She really want to make Ryota happy she wonder what he was thinking about. "What are you thinking about?" She softly asked to Ryota she had totally forgot Kale was in the room with them and just focused on Ryota hoping to start up a nice converation with him.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-08-2010, 12:09 AM

Syra's eyebrow twitched. "Oh, you again. So I'm stuck bunking with you hmm?" She tapped her face. Looks wise, she would really enjoy her roommate, she was hot, but her attitude. "Can I help you with something..." She trailed off waving her hand, as she didn't know the girls name.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-08-2010, 12:31 AM

She could see from Syra’s expression that she was not happy, and the dragoness couldn’t’ help but smirk. As always her attitude would keep people away from her, exactly as it was designed. She simply chuckled, tilting her head to the side. “So disappointed, I’m.. hurt” She said with a haughty, sarcastic air that made her seem everything but. “My name is Belinda Kasimir… Kasi or lynn is preferred..” She said simply, walking to her bed and casually perching on it.

((oh forgot to mention xD she uses her shifting skills to make her tattoos disappear, they’re her markings in dragon form >.>))

Orial

Old 09-08-2010, 01:41 AM

"Thanks, and p-pleasure to meet you too," Berix said looking over to Shaza and nodding. "Usually people just ignore me...or y'know call me names. it's kinda sad too because most of them are younger than i am when they do," he said with a sad little smile. He thought about Kiina, and how the only girl who even really gave him a chance (at least to be himself and not just pushed away like a common thief) to be a friend, had wished him good luck after she had graduated two years ago. He shook his head a bit and smiled a bit easier.

"Any-who..." he smiled and fidgeted again rubbing his elbow.

((poooor Berix ^^ *hugs him*))

kiralight16
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2010, 01:50 AM

Elliot noticed a boy coming his way, so he tilted his head. "Excuse me, but do you know where the cafeteria is?" he asked, his voice almost sounding smooth, almost hypnotic as he locked eyes with the boy. It was a habit, so he wasn't even aware of any other effects he would have on the boy. It wouldn't do much reguardless. Just boost his chances of getting to the cafeteria. Briefly entering the boy's mind, he realized that he was going to his dorm room. And that room was the one he was sleeping in. How fun. Now he could put a face to the roommate.

Orial

Old 09-08-2010, 01:58 AM

Nicholas blinked and smiled. "Yeah i just came from there." he said smiling, noticing how handsome the young man was. "It's just down the stairs and then hang a left, it'll be on the right side." he said smiling and turning back to him. "Hope that helps," he said smiling, his eyes bright, shining like the night lit by lightning and the full moon.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 09-08-2010, 02:05 AM

Shaza got through the line quickly picking up a few things and paying before heading straight back over to them. She was balancing two trays in her hand. She grinned at Berix and handed him another tray. "I hope that is alright. Didn't know what kind of sandwich you wanted." She says while trying to guide them over to the table where the others were sitting. "How is your elbow?"

Shaza was a bit excited to start cooking. If she hurried she'd be able to get to the teachers lounge without too much trouble, get what everyone wanted for tomorrow and be on her way. She reminded her self that she still had to cook dinner for her and Kwabena. It was nice having dinner with her children and even though Refilwe would be here at least she still had one that lived at home. Refilwe had insisted on staying in the doors. It baffled her as to why but she let him do what he was going to do. He was practically an adult after all. Its not like she didn't let him act like one either.

--------------------

Refilwe blinked at his thoughts. Well if he wanted to be friends that was fine, he just hoped his paranoia didn't cause a problem. He would be wary for a while. Of all of them in fact. Especially since some of them seemed to know the teachers and half of them had dropped out of his radar. It made him doubly nervous.

"I...I like, um...lets see. I can't really say I have a favorite type. I just enjoy reading. History, fantasy, romance novels, how to books, manga, etc." He tells Jared. It was true his library at home had just about every genre and topic he could think of. He had been allowed to read as much as he wanted when he wanted.

It didn't matter what it was either. He had stolen some of his mothers books one time and found an erotic fantasy's book. Not knowing what it was her read through it...or tried. That had nearly scared him for life until she found out and brought him on of his own, Cowboys : Gay Erotic Tales. He was flustered for quite some time. The summary had something along the lines of "Get Saddled up for a long, hot ride." Didn't read it till he was much older, but still. That would be his little secret.

Orial

Old 09-08-2010, 02:09 AM

"Thanks, doesn't matter really, i eat anything," he said with a weak laugh following Shaza over to another table, a little nervous of the other people. "my elbow's okay, it's a little bruised but i'll just ice it later." he said smiling and looking to Chandra. "Thanks again, both of you," he said grateful for their help and kindness.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-08-2010, 02:35 AM

Chandra watched quietly a moment, thinking. She reached over, gently ruffling the boys vivid blue hair as she murmured “It's no problem.. You deserved the help.” she said it a little more seriously then she’d spoken before, the implication simple… no matter what other people said he deserved what he wanted and he shouldn’t let them convince him otherwise. She said none of this, however, her tone hopefully communicating it being what he’d said while Shazzy was gone.

She then, however, was smiling warmly and back to her usual self. “aww… bruised? Maybe if your lucky I’ll kiss it and make it better some time” She said suggestively, giggling and glancing towards the teachers lounge. She’d just caught sight of Syra leaving it earlier and she was rather worried. She showed no expression on her face other then happiness and her usual cheer, but she felt like syra was trying to get involved in things she shouldn’t…

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-08-2010, 03:09 AM

Syrine nodded and went to her own bed. Already made from her first visit to the room. "I'm Syrine Monroe. Most people call me Syra... Lynn..." She tested the nickname as she handled her stuffed animal of a Raven with silver eyes, and a red bow. She sighed. "Look. I don't mean to sound bitchy all the time. It's just that, your attitude is giving me warning signs that scream, 'If you want to keep your face intact keep away!'." She looked back. "So how about from here on, we start fresh." she sat crosslegged on her bed, her stuffie in her lap. "I really hate living on my guard."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-08-2010, 03:17 AM

Too bad… it’s a smart way to live. “ Kasi drawled, not seeming to react the nickname though she was a little surprised. Most people went with Kasi… and honestly she thought it suited her better. It was from her middle name meaning destruction, lynn however.. Was from lin which mean lizard or dragon. Chuckling to herself she’d tilt her head to the side, her eyes running to the toy. “cute..” She said darkly, standing and walking to a window and staring outward. Running a hand through her wild mane of hair she’d stay quiet a moment, finally speaking. “We can start over… but I don’t know what will change being I won’t…” It was honesty…. And funny too as Kasi rarely said that much aloud.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-08-2010, 03:23 AM

Syra stood up and moved to stand beside Kasi. "It's not so much what will change, it's, what could happen instead." She placed the Raven in her hand. "I want to be able to trust the person I'm bunking with wont slit my throat in my sleep." She turned back round to sit on her bed. "Her name is Saya. It means Swift Arrow. Keep her for a bit." Syra smiled.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-08-2010, 03:31 AM

I have nothing to gain from killing you. So that is one thing you don’t have to worry about” She said honestly with a shrug, glancing over to smirk at the other woman with an eyebrow half raised. She said nothing a moment as she looked at the toy, tilting her head to the other side and for a moment looking much like a snake eyeing a little mouse and debating if it was worth the effort to catch. Shrugging she’d toss it onto her own bed, “I have little use for a toy… but whatever…here....” She finally said, as always that that icy, uncaring shield surrounding her. Not one to owe anyone anything she'd take off one of the silver bracelets around her wrist and tossing it onto the bed next to syra. It was pretty.. but simple.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-08-2010, 03:36 AM

Syrine grinned. "Oh your going to be a marvelous challenge aren't you? I do so love a challenge." She studied the bracelet before slipping it onto her wrist. "Saya is not just a toy. If you remove her ribbon and undo the button, you'll find a treasure trove of daggers." She said this calmly, her eyes lightly closed. "I try to be as honest and straight forward as I can be in most endeavors. Many call me a fool for this." Her green eyes flashed open. "I call it sport."