The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 03:36 AM

I'm sure it'll go higher. XD

And Happy Halloween. <3

Syrie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Syrie

Old 11-01-2007, 03:40 AM

Oh goodness, I didn't think anyone else was still hanging around at this time. Tonight seems to be pretty slow internet-wise; all the trick-or-treating going on is keeping people off the web and more in their homes I think.

Nice to meet you :3

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 03:42 AM

Yeah, pretty much. xD It's really quiet.

Nice to meet you too. ^^ I keep meaning to mention when I see you around that I love your sig. xD

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 03:45 AM

Makes it easier for me to get werk done while I'm crusing websites, but it also means that I'm left going "buuuuh" a lot of the time. *chuckles* I swear, I've the attention span of a goldfish on speed or something! X3

Aw, thanks! It was a super quick skribble done last night >_> I felt naked without art in my sig. ;>

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 03:48 AM

Ahah, oh, I'm with you there for sure. xDD And I really should be working on commissions, but since 've found people to talk to in a few threads finally, yeah, not likely to happen. :'3 Trying, though. xD

Oh, I agree. <3 I'm a huge art whore, and love to draw too, so without art my sig just looks all wrong.

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 03:53 AM

Seriously going to steal those chibis. Too cute! *w* *cough*

I've got a few commissions that I really need to work on...but am I? Of course not! I'm playing on Gaia, here and chatting with some friends via Aim...oh yes,and watching Mr. Brooks for the umpteenth time in three days.

Did you draw the chibis in your sig? :o

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 03:59 AM

xD *snicker*

Hah, I have to admit it; when the art isn't for you it somehow seems so much easier to just procrastinate it away. XD

Nope, but I love them dearly. <3 My friend Lina (SangALee here on Mene) drew them. <333

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 04:07 AM

It's for a friend and she already paid me for it, so I really should do the sodding thing, but there was so much drama involved in getting the character's description from her (and everything ELSE too) that every time I work on it, I'm going "yeah...I could be drawing smut or my own characters XD;;;"

*is such a horrible person, really* But in general, YES. Unless it's for me or I absolutely want to gift it to someone else, I tend to wait and wait and wait. X3;;

They are entirely too cute *w* I love good chibi art, it's hard to find, seriously. If those aren't yours, where's some of your work? Can I see? :3 *NOSEY*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 04:14 AM

xD;;; Aww, that's too bad. And I'm not really sure what makes us think that way, but a lot of us just, do. @x@

Hehe, I do too. Actually, 'm working on some stuff right now. I can show you when it's done. xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...goddesswip.png

This is a current, on the side, super time consuming work in progress for myself, though. xX

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 04:19 AM

I'm pretty certain I'm just supremely lazy...and that while money is a fantastic motivator, once I've received said money I need a better "carrot". X3;;

At least I give people doing e-commissions (for Gaian Gold/items or whatever) notice that any and all cash commissions come first. No matter what was paid. And I do work fast when I can get myself to work *bricked*

Oh shut up, you don't suck - that looks so involved and dynamic even at that loose line stage O_O I can't wait to see it done, wow. *w*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 04:25 AM

XD Fair enough. For me, I admit I like to work in order of who paid me the most. xDD

Ahh, yes, very true. *nodnod*

Hee, thanks. xD <3 I was feeling so crappy that day I just randomly started arting for myself. My friends were showing off their work and I just kinda went, 'wow, you totally own me at drawing. D:'. xD

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 04:31 AM

u_u Oh, believe me, I know how you feel there. I have no many incredibly talented friends (Like Sho XD;; ) that just pwn my arse so X-rated when it comes to art-stuffs. Usually I'm really laid back and cool about it, but sometimes I get cranky and peevish.

We all have our days *whistles*

Okay, so I have a question about pricing here - what the heck is a fair price for artwork? I mean really -- the economy here is WAY different than Gaia...and I'd like some help, if you've got any insight.

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr.Seiji Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Seiji

Old 11-01-2007, 04:37 AM

*3*''''er...hope this doesn't bother your conversation na X'D....
I just finished the gift doodle of Shox2 and my babies...I miss drawing them so much TxT!!!♥♥♥

@Shochii : If you wake up and see this, I hope you'll ike it!!! I MISS OUR BABIES!!!!!

OMG X'D I know it's out of season....it's Halloween, but I'm like....white day or something LOL X'D....

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 04:38 AM

XD Oh yeah. I pretty much only hang out with the artists on Gaia and Menewsha, though I try to branch out. As much as I consider all my friends totally awesome, I'm not beyond inner fits of extreme jealousy and 'well, don't you just suck D: <3'. xD

Ahh, the question that torments many an artist here on Menewsha. >x< I find most people start with simple prices of 100g-200g for stuff like headshots or what have you, then up it or lower it depending on the whole, supply and demand factor. The more popular your are, it seems the greater right you have to rip people off money wise. xD It feels so weird compared to on gaia where it'd be like 100-200k.

Edit: That's gorgeous Seiji! <333

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 04:40 AM

@Syrie : I really have no idea about the art price either *A*'' it looks so much different than Gaia...this forum is quite new *A*'...may be?

-Edit-
XDD waii thank you♥♥♥

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 04:49 AM

True and true. :3 Hi Seiji! I've never talked with you, but thanks to Sho, I've seen a few of your characters (I'm certain) and have been able to oogle your artwork!

*eyes Menewsha's economy warily* It's so strange here...I mean, I have NO clue...it's like you said Ceridwen (can I call you that? :>) -- what goes for several hundred-thousand gold on Gaia seems to only go for something close to 300-400 here >_>;;; I'm sure it'll change some day, but ...Unno.

In the meantime, it thoroughly confuddles me!

pluto_san
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 04:52 AM

I knew I would get outbidded
XDDDD
well it looks like there will be steep competition for this auction
:3

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 04:54 AM

Hi Syrie XD nice to meet you!!! haha X'D my art doesn't have so much to see tho >.< but thank you for spending your time looking at them :D!!!

People are still building up the income tho XD I'm sure once Menewshan have like...100million like some gaian do, the art price will be up to gaian rate :D

2k gold here means rich tho X'D!!! */me flat broke*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 04:54 AM

You're welcome Seiji. ^^ Man, I've been a fan of your art forever. XD I think we've spoken on here once or twice. Maybe even in the post your picture thread, where I met sho? xD

Syrie: Feel free to call me whatever you want. ^^ I'll likely answer. XD And yeah, right now it's a pain. But at the same time, I like it. Feels like a bit more of an even playing field, you know?

Plu. <333

pluto_san
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 04:56 AM

hiya Cry!
:3
<33333

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 05:00 AM

How are you, Plu? <33

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 05:02 AM

Heh, yeah - it does feel like a lot more level of a playing field. And Seiji, you're only broke because your avatar isn't naked anymore! ;D

I'm saving up for clothes...we shall see how long it takes me to get what I want (especially since I don't remember what the items are called, only what they look like!)

pluto_san
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 05:02 AM

I am doing okay Crys just really tired and you?
<3333

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-01-2007, 05:03 AM

*luffs the thread* x3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2007, 05:04 AM

XD I saved up for months before I stopped being naked, when I joined. Bought like a 6k outfit, then. If you gimme a description I can probably give you the names/prices of those items. XD

Plu: Aww, being tired isn't any fun. </3 And I'm good, just arting. ^^