ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 10-14-2010, 02:20 AM

October smiled and sat in a way so she could not slip off. Grabbing some of the fabric of Tzipporah dress. She foled in her wings so they where almost hidden. "Okays I think I'm ready." She said looking at Tzipporah with a smile.

Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 10-14-2010, 02:25 AM

Tzipporah:
Tzip laughed, standing up and looking to Andre. "Well, I think we are both ready." She said with a smile and grin.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 10-14-2010, 02:31 AM

((Whats happened so far?))

Kiako

Old 10-14-2010, 02:33 AM

((Momo please chat in the Chat thread. You can find the link on the first page. Thanks :D))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 10-14-2010, 02:35 AM

((Sorry I forgot about that. :sweat:))

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-14-2010, 02:47 AM

Eliza walked slowly next to Keith, a slight laziness in her step she was trying to shake off. She had taken off in such a huff the other day that she didn't even bother to find any food for herself like she had intended. Hunger on top of the fact that she hadn't slept well made her feel rather weak. Eliza felt too embarrassed to say anything though. She had made such a scene before, claiming she could care for herself, but the truth was that she knew nothing of the sort and it was beginning to take a toll on her. Her red eyes that were normally so vibrant, were now dull and tired.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2010, 02:51 AM

October smiled at the group. She was excited, a new adventure for her. "Yay!!! Im excited," October said with a smile. "This is going to be a new adventure for me."

Kiako

Old 10-14-2010, 02:56 AM

Keith:
He looked down at Eliza. The sun shone in her hair and down her beautiful skin. For a human, she was absolutely gorgeous to him. He acted on impulse and picked her up. "A lady should not have to walk in such a forest. Plus, I bet you have never done something like this before..." He spread his one large wing and left into the sky. He was flying slowly, trying not to scare her. Flying was when he was most at peace, even though flying with one wing was quite a challenge. When he lost his right wing, he was grounded for years. The scar has never fully healed.

Kiwi_x_Pop
The only way you can love me is ...
Send a message via MSN to Kiwi_x_Pop

Old 10-14-2010, 03:01 AM

Andre nodded to the three girls and Bard. "Alright, let's hunt up some grub." Andre said, slapping his hands together and rubbing them together. "Do you know of any good hunting spots, oh beautiful demoness?" Andre asked Tzipporah, his full attention on her and only her.

Bard looked around a little sleepily, standing up as he did. His large black wings drooped a little from his sleepy haze, the bumped into Lin a little bit, stretching out like they have a mind of their own to touch her. Bard blushed as he caught his wings doing that. "Ah! Sorry about that, Miss Lin!" He said as he pulled his wings back to himself.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-14-2010, 03:05 AM

Eliza let out a small sound of surprise as Keith picked her up then gasped as they were suddenly in the air. She clutched tightly onto her dress she was holding as she looked at the view below them. She didn't know whether to be scared or exhilarated. Perhaps it was a little bit of both that left her so speechless. She looked back at Keith before suddenly looking over him in curiosity. Eliza only just now realized that he had only one wing.

"How are you doing that?" she asked him in amazement.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2010, 03:05 AM

October turned and looked at Bard and giggled. "Moring sleepy head." She said to him and held on tighter to Tzip dress. She looked up and smiled at Andre. "Hey Big guy!" She said teasingly.

Last edited by ainebella; 10-14-2010 at 03:08 AM..

Kiako

Old 10-14-2010, 03:35 AM

Tzipporah:
She looked up at him, turning her attention to him. "Well... you're the man, shouldn't you know how to do some tracking?" She giggled for a moment. "But, in case you do get lost, I know of a few places we might try..." She smiled and stood up, stretching. She got light headed, but only for a moment from standing up too fast. Regaining her balance, she kicked up her staff from the ground and began to walk towards the forest.

Keith:
Keith looked down at the girl in his arms. "A lot of practice... and very good upper body strength." He chuckled for a moment, continuing to fly with her. Dawn was always his favourite. He had lived an eternal night, but when he saw dawn for the first time, it was instant love. Never was he as happy as he was just sitting and watching the sun rise. He had done so every morning since he left Hell. He had never missed a single sunrise.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-14-2010, 03:43 AM

Eliza began to feel relaxed as they flew. The view was stunning and the air that passed by them was soothing. She couldn't help but let out a small yawn, but quickly tried to stifle it. It wasn't polite yawn out in public, but she felt so relaxed in Keith's arms and the sleepiness began to creep up her. She curled up slightly, resting her head on her folded up dress.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2010, 03:49 AM

October giggled and held on tightly. "How is Tzip this moring? or cant I talk?" She asked as she watched everything around her move. She was happy, finally some adventure. She smiled at watched everything go past her. She smiled at Tzip as she got her staff.

Kiako

Old 10-14-2010, 03:51 AM

Keith:
Yawns were definitely contagious, because shortly after her yawn, he let out a soft yawn as well. Landing down on a tree, he grabbed a few fruits and handed her some. "Here... we can relax here. I am sure no one will notice us missing." He smiled as he took a bite into the fruit.

Tzipporah:
"Of course you can talk! We aren't on the hunt yet!" Tzip smiled at the little pixie on her shoulder. "And I am good. I had a wonderful night..." she said, blushing as her thoughts trailed off to the night before.She adored sleeping next to Andre. He was the most comfortable pillow she had ever had. Plus, he was so warm against her. This man was perfect in her eyes.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2010, 03:55 AM

October smiled and giggled at her. "Well it sounds like you had fun with someone last night." She said noticeing the blush. "And just tell me when i need to be quiet." She said as she leaned against Tzips neck.

Kiako

Old 10-14-2010, 04:06 AM

Tzip blushed a deeper and darker red. "We - we did nothing of the sort!" She stammered, getting embarrassed. She figured Andre could here her, and was probably getting a good laugh out of all this. She could only imagine would the touch of his skin against hers would feel like. The through made her turn a crimson red colour. Quickly she tried to think of something else.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2010, 04:17 AM

October laughed as she felt Tzips heat change. "Its okay hun, I was only teasing." October said as she smiled at Tzip. "He is kinda cute, Andre, I mean. And dont worry, hes kinda too big for me. Mt men gotta be almot same hight as me." October smiled as she imanged her dream guy and sighed. If only he was real. She thought to her self.

Kiako

Old 10-14-2010, 04:46 AM

"Andre is a little more then a little cute..." Tzipporah giggled to herself. All of the men in the camp were very attractive. She was just very happy she was lucky enough to get dibs on who she thought was the most attractive. Plus... the idea of her feeding off of him... Her mind trailed off to its happy gutter for a moment once again.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2010, 04:54 AM

October smiled and was happy for her friend. At lest she thought Tzip was her friend. "Hey Tzip are we friends?" she asked her.

Kiwi_x_Pop

Old 10-14-2010, 05:07 AM

Andre chuckled at his demon temptress as they headed out. He tried to pretend he didn't hear the conversation between Tzipporah and October. He grinned to himself as he and Bard took the lead into the forest. He was happy to see her look so happy with the other women. It was a far cry from what she was like the first time they had met. He looked at Bard and wondered what kind of fighter this man could be. He didn't look it at first, but at closer inspection Andre could tell that he was quite skilled. Bard may look like a bumbling innocent man, but the way he walked and carried himself told Andre otherwise. "So, Bard, what kind of fighting style do you prefer?" Andre asked, smiling at the surprised look he got from the other man.

Bard was caught off guard with the comment. He didn't think anyone would notice that he was actually a figther. He knew that his greatest skill was coming off like he wasn't oblivious, in most aspects he wasn't. He wasn't a ladies like Andre seemed to be, woman made Bard quite nervous. He was smooth in other areas of his life, like his use of a sword, which he hid in between his large wings. "Ah, so you noticed. I figured you would soon enough. I prefer sword play. A Broadsword is my preferred. What about you?" He asked the other fighter, glad to have met someone else who liked fighting as much as he did.

Kiako

Old 10-14-2010, 05:18 AM

Tzipporah looked ahead, biting her lip, she stayed back a little ways, allowing herself to fall behind and slip past a few trees. She had heard something, and wanted to follow it. She had practiced fighting with her staff before, but had never tried to kill anything. This would be a whole new experience for her. She stalked her prey quietly until she realized what she was chasing. When she approached the animal, its turned and looked right at her. It was a boar; a rather large boar. She stood her ground, watching it and growled. It charge her. With a small yelp, she ran and climbed up the nearest tree, letting out a pathetic cry for help.

Kiwi_x_Pop

Old 10-14-2010, 06:58 AM

Andre and Bard had been chatting away about swords and war stories when he heard Tzipporah call out. He went into hero mode and took off into the woods where he heard the noise. Bard was close behind him as he raced through the brush. He found her up in a tree, an angry boar circling her and butting the tree with it's head. He sat back and laughed a little. "What are you doing up there, darling?" He called up to her.

Bard had followed Andre through the woods towards the sound of Tzipporah's distressed call. He hated when woman were in danger. He would help Andre save the girl, no matter the personal cost to him. As they reached her, he was baffled at why Andre was teasing her so. He sat back and watched the two interact with each other.

Kiako

Old 10-14-2010, 07:03 AM

Tzipporah let out a small cry every time the boars head it the tree. "Shut up! Ask questions later! Just get me down damn it!" Her tail was wrapped tightly around the trunk of the tree as if her life depended on it. At one point she climbed higher, acting like a little girl who had seen a spider. She was literally stuck up there until Andre saved her or the boar got bored and gave up.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2010, 02:18 PM

October held on Tzip clothing as tight as she could. She looked at the bore and for once felt fear replce her excitement. She saw Andre and Bard come in. She heared Andres joke and coked. "HELLO!!! BIG GUY GET THE BORE AWAY SO WE CAN COME DOWN!" She shreaked on the top of lungs. October looked at Tzippoarh slightly petrified.