Mysticalpchan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Mysticalpchan Send a message via MSN to Mysticalpchan

Old 05-25-2009, 04:00 AM

^_^ I like the creativity in everyone's avatar.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 05-25-2009, 10:06 AM

That is why we love item updates. :D

Makes us more unique and everyone has a scene of style of their own.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-25-2009, 07:34 PM

^_^ I love everyones avis

wow you all have pretty crowns <3 I am going to quest one at some point too!

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 05-27-2009, 12:55 PM

I'm sure shinny will get the crown someday!!! ^^

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2009, 01:13 AM

Thankies hun
^^

kemii

Old 05-28-2009, 08:51 AM

> < As discussed with SM, I will be withdrawing my bid, sorry. However, I will donate the 1k to make up for the value lost (next highest bid is 15k) whenever you guys want it. :heart:

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2009, 08:49 PM

That's alright hun <3

Mysticalpchan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2009, 01:13 AM

Hey guys, my Mac is down for the count right now and I'll have to take it in for repairs this weekend. I don't know when I'll get it back but I hope soon. So if I don't reply to messages in the next few days -> week, you know why.

(Currently on my brother's computer while he's upstairs learning how to cook, mwa ha ha)

Loffel
AFK

Old 05-30-2009, 04:00 AM

I feel so out of the loop!

If only i'd known about this auction sooner, i could've been outbid already ;)

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 05-31-2009, 04:06 PM

^-^;;;

sooo long...

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-01-2009, 03:45 AM

so what's going on now?

Mysticalpchan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2009, 04:59 AM

I hope bbrose is ok >= Sure has been gone for a long time now....

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 06-04-2009, 08:30 AM

Ok guys, we just got word to end the auction.

You guys will be getting a message soon from Ivvy. :D

So the winner of the auction goes to Dimitri Bloodbane! Congrats!

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 PM

Ok, glad to hear we got this worked out.
What was the final high bid?

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 06-04-2009, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri Bloodbane View Post
Ahh, ok. That makes sense. :yes:

--EDIT--

@blueblackrose: Aw, I can't restrain myself any longer. :sweat: If the bidding is still open, I'd like to bid 15k on the auction. >.>

This was the last bid.

kemii stepped down her bid.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-07-2009, 01:52 AM

Ok, have we pmed him and told him he won?
And what are we suppost to draw?

Mysticalpchan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2009, 03:40 AM

Ahh yeah I was going to ask that. =o Do we know what we're supposed to draw yet?

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-08-2009, 07:24 PM

>.< i'd like o start a.s.a.p if possible , please find out

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-08-2009, 09:55 PM

Has anyone pmed the winner?
If not I'll go do it.

Dimitri Bloodbane
The Official "Tacklehumpgasm" Mo...
Send a message via AIM to Dimitri Bloodbane Send a message via MSN to Dimitri Bloodbane

Old 06-09-2009, 03:25 AM

Oh, wow, I won? I didn't realize that the girl that out-bid me retracted her bid. :sweat: Well, let's see here.

If any of you have any questions about my requests, feel free to PM me and I'll answer your questions as best as I can. For the art, I'd like the following:

@blueblackrose - 5 halfbody - If it's alright with you, I'd like to get a halfbody picture of each of the OCs in this RP (except for mine, since that would make the total 6 instead of 5) as gifts for my friends. Unfortunately, there aren't any pic referances, if I remember correctly. But each person gave physical descriptions of their characters in this thread. You can send the pics to me and I'll make sure that each one gets to the proper person. If there are any problems, just let me know. :yes:

@xsakurahanax - I have a couple of questions for you. First, am I correct in understanding that your prizes for the amount that I bid is either a group chibi + 1 headshot -OR- couple chibi + 1 headshot? Or is it a group chibi (and not including the headshot) -OR- a couple chibi + 1 headshot?
My second question is how many people is the maximum that you'll draw in the group chibi?

@Sakura_Madison - For the 2 fullbody pics, I'd like one of each of my OCs. The first one is Kradnathgil (or Krad), and the second one is Max. In addition to the references I have below, you can also find written descriptions here.
I'll let you use your imagination for the poses. :yes:

@Lilith W - 5 headshots - Like I asked of blueblackrose, I'm going to ask you as well. If it's alright with you, I'd like to get a halfbody picture of each of the OCs in this RP (except for mine, since that brings the total subjects to 6 instead of 5) as gifts for my friends. Unfortunately, there aren't any pic references, if I remember correctly. But each person gave physical descriptions of their characters in this thread. You can send the pics to me and I'll make sure that each one gets to the proper person. If there are any problems, just let me know. :yes:

@sad_girlformat - For the fullbody pic from you, I'd like the subject to be Max, one of my OCs. In addition to the referance pic below, you can find a written profile here.
For the pose, I'd like him to be facing forward at an angle, and I'd like his hands to be in his pant pockets. Also, I'd like him to have a serious expression, as if he were sizing up an opponent before a fight, or something like that.

@shinigami2 - For the chibi pics I'd like you to draw Krad (first pic) and Max (second pic), two of my OCs. You can find the profiles of each in this thread.
For the third chibi and the experimental pic, you can draw my avi. I'm not concerned about the poses, you can use your imagination here.

@Mysticalpchan - For the couple fullbody pic, I'd like the subjects to be my OC (Max) and Kylie (the OC of my RP partner). Unfortunately, I don't have any reference pics of Kylie, but you can find the profiles of Max and Kylie here.
For the pose, I'd like Max and Kylie to be standing back-to-back. Max should have an expression of contemplation (as he likes Kylie very much and wants to be in a close relationship with her, but is trying to figure out how to do so without her finding out about him being a spy and an assassin). Kylie, on the other hand, should be looking over her shoulder at Max and have a happy and innocent expression on her face (since she likes Max as a friend and her roommate, and she hasn't yet figured out about Max's profession).

By the way, you can color Max's shirt red, green, blue, black, or you can leave it white.

--EDIT--

By the way, who do I send the trade to, and when do I start the trade? And do I wait until I receive all of the art before I complete the trade?

Last edited by Dimitri Bloodbane; 06-09-2009 at 03:34 AM..

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 06-09-2009, 09:28 AM

Thank you for posting all the information!

I am hopefully going to get it started later on today.

Just to let you know that I will be out of town for two weeks starting this Saturday.

Will be having limited internet access.

Dimitri Bloodbane
Send a message via AIM to Dimitri Bloodbane Send a message via MSN to Dimitri Bloodbane

Old 06-21-2009, 04:21 AM

I still haven't been told who I'm supposed to send the trade to, or when I'm supposed to start or complete the trade. :ninja:
Can someone help me out here with the info? :sweat:

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-21-2009, 04:22 AM

I would also like to let you know I will complete your art after my finals this week sorry for the trouble!

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-21-2009, 02:27 PM

I say send the payment to Ivvy and complete it since the event is starting soon. We will get your art soon.

Dimitri Bloodbane

Old 06-22-2009, 12:37 AM

@shinigami2: Ooo, finals. Best of luck to you with that.

@Lilith W: Ok, I sent the trade to her and completed it like you suggested. :yes:
Also, I re-read my request and noticed that I asked you for 5 halfbodies. I don't know why I did that because I know that you were offering headshots. I guess I just got distracted or something while I was making the request. :XP