Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2010, 01:54 PM

Vasilios had closed his eyes and folded his arms across his chest enjoying the moment of peace. He chose to take a few deep breaths since he didn't normally breath. "It won't be that way for long." Vasilios answered with out opening his eyes. Vasilios didn't move when he felt the bed dip slightly, letting him know Aislinn was climbing on it. His eyes snapped when he felt the other climbing over him. He stared up at Aislinn and listened to the question. Vasilios unfolded his arms and reached up touching Aislinn's face. He traced his jawline till his fingers came to rest under his chin. "Yes, even if I was last to choose a servant out of all of you there were only two I would have excepted. You were one of those two. Now that you are mine I will not let you go, Aislinn." Vasilios said.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-28-2010, 04:55 PM

Clane had slept on the bed next to his master. He was fast asleep and was not dreaming at all. If he did dream it was about the night his whole clan was attack and killed while he lived. He had only lived by chance when a door had felled over on top of him and the floor coslped in to a hole so it looked like the inn he had been staying at was destory. Then he was pick up by the elf king and well the rest was history.

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 12-28-2010, 10:24 PM

Pink eyes stared down, unwavering as he was touched. His creamy tan skin was a stark contrast to the milky white of the vampire. Ashlinn looked from his eyes, to his nose, to his lips, and downward. "So...I'm still going to be an item to be touched...." he mused, straddled over the vampire. Then he looked back up, lips parted before he spoke. "Do you want me to touch you?"

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2010, 11:20 PM

Vasilios frowned at Aislinn's words. Though he was now Vasilios's possession he was far from an item. "You are not an object, nor will I treat you as such unless you are deserving of that treatment." Vasilios said. "Maybe the best words to describe your place or what you will be to me is companion." Vasilios was having an actual hard time figuring out what word fit best. Companion worked but it also didn't work. For now it would do. "I maybe the vampire prince, and I assume my kingdom is different from the others for there are still secret civil wars raging." Vasilios confided in Aislinn, he trust the boy wouldn't speak of it. After all he seemed very well trained may be the term to use. "My mother and I can barely hold our throne. The offer from the Elven king was most timely since too." Vasilios explained. "As for if I want you to touch me I would be lying if I said no. In the end right now the choice is yours.... For now." Vasilios smirked with his last comment.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-28-2010, 11:53 PM

((Ascadellia: seriously Sune i will take Cain away from you >.>))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-29-2010, 12:00 AM

Sune almost frowned before nodding. "I don't know about the guards, but... it's likely that they might find it your fault for the prince being like that." he said before smirking. "We can help you take him to his room." he said. "But.. You'd have to lead us. I have no idea where it is." he admitted, sighing softly. His eyes looked around the room, seeing the mess that had been made. It was a wonder nobody else had arrived to see what the ruckus was about. "Cain, could you carry the prince?" he asked, glancing up at the man.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-29-2010, 12:30 AM

A lone green brow lifted. "Companion?" he repeated, sitting back a little. That was something he was never called before. Sure, he had friends amongst the other prostitutes, but never...a companion. The servant continued to stay on top as the Prince talked about his home. "Choice is mine..." he whispered, then leaned down, planting his lips at the vampire's throat. May as well get it down with.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-29-2010, 12:38 AM

Cain listened to what was being said, nodding his head before he walked back over to Jessi and Leon, picking the elven prince up and tossing him over his shoulder before he looked back and forth between each of the men. Waitting to see what was going to happen now, Leon was lighter then he expectted but then again Cain was not a normal person like Sune was.

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2010, 12:50 AM

Jessi half chuckled at the human prince's remark about the guards blaming him. He agreed completely with the thought too. Jessi was also grateful to be getting help. "Thanks... I can lead the way." Jessi smiled weakly. He still was a bit shooken up over the ordeal. Jessi winced a little as Leon was put over Cain's shoulder. He knew it was an effective way to carry someone he just hoped it won't hurt Leon or reopen the wound or something. "So um, who are you?" Jessi asked being a bit more forward, as he stood up to lead the way.

Vasilios had to admit it felt nice having Aislinn sitting on him. Very few enough got close enough to touch his hand but Aislinn would always be close to him. As the lips touched is neck Vasilios tilted his head back into the pillow enjoying the feel of those soft lips. His eyes stayed open staring down at the top of Aislinn's head. Vasilios moved his hands, one to the back of Aislinn's neck just resting there gently while the over to Aislinn's lower back. Vasilios began to lasily but very preciously run his fingers in patterns over Aislinn's lower back. It was a gently touch, almost nonexistant.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-29-2010, 01:00 AM

Sune had to bite his lip from laughing at the way the elven prince had been carried. He was certain that it wasn't a very dignifying way. But the man was unconscious right now. So long as he didn't get even more hurt, he didn't mind. Sort of like a payback. He motioned for Jessi to lead the way and raised an eyebrow. "Oh." he started, realizing that he hadn't introduced himself. "I am the human prince, Sune Eetachi." he said, offering him a smile. "He's my new bodyguard. Cain, he can't talk." he explained. "And you are?" he asked, tilting his head.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-29-2010, 01:01 AM

With his eyes closed, Ash let his body take over, letting it do what it knew to do on remote, and mentally went elsewhere. It was how he managed to serve all of his years, was to mentally not be there. Vasilios' clothing was quite complicated, so Ashlinn had to move back, watch as he un-did the top of his outfit. When the white chest was exposed he moved back down, giving feather light kisses and touches.

((Can't go any further for Mene ;D))

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2010, 01:15 AM

Jessi grinned feeling more comfortable around the human prince, Sune. Come to think of it his prince never actually gave his name but what Jessi was to call him. His prince. "Cool I'm glad I'm not the only human here. I'm Jessi... No really last name. Well I could'a taken Kings last name but it doesn't fit me I think." Jessi smiled clearly more comfortable now and back to being very chatty. He lead the way and quieted down around the guards as their gaze followed them. Jessi froze and looked to Sune panicked as a guard stepped in front of them.

"What happened to the prince?!" The guards voice was concerned. His eyes focused on the human prince looking the guest over for wounds too.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-29-2010, 01:19 AM

Cain nodded his head in agreement with what Sune had said, silently following them as he kept an eye out for anythinng that might happen to cause them trouble. Listening to what was being said until they were stopped in thier tracks, that was when Cain stepped forward and blocked the gaurds veiw, narrowing his eyes at the man as he was ready to hurt him if necessary, only backing down when Sune told him to do so.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-29-2010, 01:25 AM

He gave a small smile as he nodded, following after the boy. "You are a human as well?" he asked, slightly feeling better now that he knew he wasn't the only one there human. He raised an eyebrow at the lack of last name. He wanted to ask about it, but decided he shouldn't. At least not yet. He was glad that Jessi looked, and acted at ease. He hated it when he was in an uncomfortable situation. Sune's eyes glanced over to the guard and smiled politely. "He just fainted." he replied calmly, placing a hand on Cain's shoulder for him to back off. The last thing he wanted was another accident. "There was a bit of commotion earlier, but it was taken care of. The hallway, might need to be cleaned up however." he explained, far more polite and stern than he was earlier. Less of a nice tone as well to keep from having the answers doubted. Since the prince had no more injuries due to Cain's healing abilities there wasn't much else to prove his words wrong.

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2010, 01:34 AM

"Yes a maid was sent for... Someone got sick and now the prince has fainted.... What else could go wrong?" the guard mummbled moving aside so they could pass.

Jessi had to cover his mouth to keep from snickering at what the guard said. Once they were out of earshot of the guard he turned to Sune to continue talking. "Yep I'm human. And a theif and a member of the Reaper tribe." Jessi smiled though it faded when they reached his prince's room. "This is my prince's room.... Hey Sune will we get to talk again? I mean you me and Cain?" Jessi asked looking at both of them as he opened the door. His eyes were hopeful as he looked at the two. He didn't want to lose any new friends.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-29-2010, 01:50 AM

Sune smirked softly before nodding. His hand slipped from Cain's shoulder once they started again to the room. "Are you really? I suppose those two reasons are why you are here." he muttered thoughtfully. He had thought the tribe had become extinct. Apparently not. He paused in front of the room, waiting to see if Jessi would open it and lead them in. He raised an eyebrow. "Is that even a proper question?" he asked. Giving a small smile he nodded. "While I am not on very good terms with the prince, I can try and see you if possible, Maybe invite you over. If your prince allows it." he offered. He couldn't promise much else, as Jessi was not his servant.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-29-2010, 01:53 AM

Cain didn't back down from the gaurd until he felt Sune's hand on his shoulder, which caused him to drop back behind the man, but he was still staring the man down even as they made thierway towards Leon's room. He only stopped when he had to turn around to enter it, placing the unconcious prince on the bed, of course some of the dirt was tracked into the room but it was only because it had clung to his feet and robe, only coming off with some movement. He made sure that the prince was settled in a comfortable position before he turnned and made his way back towards Sune and Jessi.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-29-2010, 01:56 AM

(still around but nothing i can post)

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2010, 02:05 AM

((We see you Ribe. ^_^))

Jessi smiled glad to see that he may have some new friends. He hadn't had any friends since the death of his tribe and one extra. It was his fault and he'd broken so many promises. All he could do was promise now revenge if given the chance. Jessi smiled to Cain and Sune one last time before stepping into the room. He knew he should be by his prince, but he wanted someone to talk to, too. "Do you guys wanna stay? I'll take the blame if my prince gets mad." Jessi asked quickly adding the last part.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 12-29-2010, 11:20 PM

Logan followed close behind his master. He wouldn't say a word till his master told him to. He respected his master now that he showed his power. He looked around the room and saw all the blood and hurt people. He wanted to help, but wouldn't unless his master said other wise. He had a flash back to his lover, her blood all of his hands. He shook his head as he looked down at his hands.

Nicolet would let his pet sleep right next to him without cuddling. He might even let him do it the night after. There would be a time shortly though where he would make his new pet summit to his every will. He was not going to let a single slave push him around. He liked this slave though.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-29-2010, 11:31 PM

Sune went inside the room with a small smile. He looked around, seeing everything was, super clean. It was almost disturbing how everything was so neat. Except when Cain went in ad tracked some dirt in the room. He almost chuckled. The prince might not like it when he wakes. At Jessi's question, he smirked. "We can stay for a bit. Have nothing else to do." he replied. It would be nice to have someone else they could talk to. That wasn't already in their rooms or wherever. "If your prince gets mad I will not let you get the blame. It isn't your fault you were so lost as to what to do, we decided to keep company." he joked, meaning how they were going to go with a story if need be.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-29-2010, 11:40 PM

Intau watched as people went back to their rooms, and soon it seemed that he and his servant were alone. "Well, it seems as if our services were unneeded." he said, looking over to Logan then smiling. "Want to stay here and eat what we missed out on, or do you suggest we go back to the room and chill?" While he wouldn't mind either, both seemed to be boring.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 12-30-2010, 12:13 AM

Logan shrugged, after he shrugged his stomach roared. He gently touched his his hair, as he looked at his master and blushed. Logan forsed a smile on his face. "Well if we could eat." he said softly. He didn't want to make his master mad, but he didn't know what the right answer would be.

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 01:35 AM

Jessi grinned to his new friends and sat on the floor next to the bed. "Thanks Prince Sune. Ya know you remind me of my best friend kinda. He always stuck with me no matter what I did.... till he vanished. The tribe didn't really speak about what happened to him. Nicks later told me he died, and that like me he wasn't really like by a lot of the tribe so no one cared." Jessi said a sad smile on his face. "Too bad it wasn't till after he was gone that I realized I loved him. Oh well can't change the past." Jessi smiled. He loved talking and being friendly with people. "So have you ever been in love, Sune? Cain?" Jessi asked smiling again.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-30-2010, 01:58 AM

Clane slept peaceful where he was he never even moved a muscel as he slept.