Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:03 AM

Little germy obese brats. -___-;;;

I do birthday parties at mcdonalds. I don't even mind kids that much, it's more the moms. I always get the bitchy moms. The worst I ever had spilled all their drinks so I'd have to clean it up, and then gave my manager a list of reasons to fire me and then told me they were surprised I managed to get a job in the first place. And all because I didn't smile enough. And I quote. I've never been so angry at a customer, I was shaking, it was so hard not to punch them both in the face.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-28-2009, 12:12 AM

Dude, if the economy wasn't such SHIT right now, I would quit on the spot if I were you. And I agree; if there's anything worse than bratty little twerps, its the mothers that spoiled them into being like that. That should be a damn felony to raise kids like that and let them get away with everything.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:15 AM

And they're so surprised when you won't need to their every whim. Like, this one kid threw a tamtrum cause I wouldn't get her more fries, and I just looked at her mom, who was totally ignoring the whole situation. I wouldn't let my kid get away with that! I'd tell her that she was acting like a brat and mcdonalds was for kids who behaved, and dragged her little ass back home for a time out, tantrum or no.

That's what my mom did and she actually enjoyed having kids because we weren't such twerps.

Canada's economy isn't so bad, sure we're in a recession, but there's still jobs to be had.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-28-2009, 12:22 AM

Ohhh, you live in Canada; that makes sense . . . yall are in better shape than us. Lucky. e_e;

But yeah, my sister and I were raised with an iron fist and wouldn't DARE to act out in public much less at home. My mother didn't tolerate any whining or complaining, tantrums or hissy fits. And now what's it like? I'm an adult, and my mother's like my BEST FRIEND. That's how kids need to be raised.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
Nah, I'm talking about walking whales who barley get through the door, not curvy cuties. :0
Oh, ok.

Since I don't weight over 200lbs, maybe 160/170lbs.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:28 AM

@Wendy

I know, the few times I did act out are burned into my mind with the hot rod of shame because my parents never let me forget it or get away with it. Yeah, I'm pretty tight with my mom. And my brother. Like, we beat each other up before, but now that we're adults, we're sorta like friends. o__o I don't get along with my dad, but that's just cause.

@mewmew

Dece, sounds good to me. :'D I have no idea how much I weigh, tbh.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:35 AM

Well, I haven't weighed myself in a while, last time was like two years ago at the doctors and they said I was like 158lbs. and I bet I gained some, so yeah.

And I am 5' 1", so that's kinda big, but not gargantuan.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-28-2009, 12:37 AM

Ooo, I've felt that hot rod of shame too, babe. e_e I still remember the way I screwed up back when I was TWO. Burned into my mind.

I get along well with both of my parents, but my mom's like a best friend. We're football fanatics and all that jazz. Have the same likes and dislikes; I'm a spitting image of her, everyone says, so it's kinda weird. She doesn't live vicariously through me or anything. She doesn't have to: I'm the same way she was and is, lol.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:43 AM

Mine is five, I wanted candy from the store. D: I even apologize for it now and my parents don't even remember. xDD

Footballsoccer? @__@; Me and my brother love Top Gear, it's this hilarious british show about cars. It's tots for blokes, as he says. XDD Yeah, my mom doesn't care what I do as long as I come back at the end of the day with most of my limbs. XDD

@mewmew

HEY! You're shorter than me!!! It's a miracle!!

Just get into exercising, most of it's boring, but when you find that one thing you like, you start to look forward to it eachday. :'D Be fit, it's fun.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:45 AM

So now you think I am too big?

I am not for exercise. I don't mind walking to the mall though. Anyways, I have learned to like the way I look, minus a few things.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:48 AM

No. @__@;; I didn't say that, I just meant... ~puts foot in motuh~

Well that's all that matters if you're comfortable with yourself and stuff. Still, exercising is fun and relaxing. @__@; It's like, when I'm really really mad I'll just go downstairs and run or punch the bag for like an hour and then I'm not angry anymore! :0

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-28-2009, 12:48 AM

Nonono, AMERICAN football. Pigskin. Helmets and the super bowl. Though we don't like the pros as much as we love college football. I've been going to college football games since I was old enough to walk, every home game every season for almost eighteen years.

My mother's crazy about the game. She raised someone just as crazy if not more.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:50 AM

Quote:
No. @__@;; I didn't say that, I just meant... ~puts foot in motuh~

Well that's all that matters if you're comfortable with yourself and stuff. Still, exercising is fun and relaxing. @__@; It's like, when I'm really really mad I'll just go downstairs and run or punch the bag for like an hour and then I'm not angry anymore! :0

It's ok...

I want to like play tennia or basketball or go swimming as exercise, but my mom and I tried that once, and she didn't want to take me after that....

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:51 AM

daaamn. Footballs okay, I tried playing it once with my friends, but none of us really understood the rules, so we ended up playing rugby instead. Totally busted my arm that day.

Wowww. I'm not that crazy about watching sports, I'd rather be playing them. Except for tennis, I cannot get good at tennis no matter what. Tried, failed. I just watch it instead.

@mewmew

Can't you walk to the courts or the pool? How old are you?

Thulhu
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-28-2009, 12:53 AM

Awe those are cute arts tilly! :love:

I'm not too big on sports and I was glad to get a boyfriend who wasn't either but then he got a job at a sports place so now we have to see every game of hockey and football so he can be "knowledgeable " :P :XD

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-28-2009, 12:54 AM

I love watching tennis; but playing it, I'd hate. I've been watching Wimbledon obsessively. @_@;;; I was super excited today when the 17 year old American girl (ranked 124 in the world) beat out the number 5 woman in the world and advanced. IT MAKES ME FEEL SO OLD THAT THERE ARE WORLD RANKED ATHLETES OUT THERE YOUNGER THAN ME. D:

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:56 AM

Lololol. XDD I totally understand that. I'm not huge into hockey because of falling through the ice so many times when I was younger, but everyone was talking about the cup, so I just had to watch it so I could talk about the plays and be included. XDD

@Wendy

Oh, I totally saw that match! She was great! I know, I hate superkids, they make me feel lacking in skillz. XDD

Thulhu
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-28-2009, 12:59 AM

Yes super kids are very disheartening. But at least they are mostly only good at that one thing while I am O.K and many things :yes:
By the way if any of them are muti-talented please don't tell me...

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-28-2009, 01:01 AM

I don't THINK she's multi-talented . . . at least, I don't know anything about her except she reminds me of Sharapova back when she won Wimbledon in 2004 at age 17, I think. . .

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2009, 01:02 AM

Yeah, that's true. But I'm okay at like, two things. ;___; ~crycrycry~

Let's ignore it if they are.

edit//
My grandma said she was charming.

Thulhu
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-28-2009, 01:05 AM

That's...good... :XD

That reminds me yesterday at work some customer told me that I was built well, that I was statuesk and carried a lot of presence. and I was like..... thanks?

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-28-2009, 01:07 AM

What an . . . odd compliment. o_O; I don't know how I would take that. XD

Some nurse at the doctor's office commented on my weight one time. She's like OH, ARE YOU A DANCER? YOU'RE VERY LITHE AND LIMBER.

Erm, no. . . I don't do any sports or bodily activities, not even exercise.

OH, WELL YOU SHOULD BE A DANCER!

x_x;

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2009, 01:08 AM

Lololol. XDD What the hell would you even say to that? I hate getting compliments at work, I'm way too involved in what I'm doing to say anything that's not 'shbleh!?'

@ wendy

lololol. XDDD Go be a dancer and break your ankles or something.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 06-28-2009, 01:10 AM

Quote:
daaamn. Footballs okay, I tried playing it once with my friends, but none of us really understood the rules, so we ended up playing rugby instead. Totally busted my arm that day.

Wowww. I'm not that crazy about watching sports, I'd rather be playing them. Except for tennis, I cannot get good at tennis no matter what. Tried, failed. I just watch it instead.

@mewmew

Can't you walk to the courts or the pool? How old are you?
They aren't like right by my house, you know....

And I am 20, but I still haven't gotten my liscence yet. Trying some, but not just yet.

And anyways, I don't wanna play by myself. No fun in that.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-28-2009, 01:10 AM

I don't wanna break my ankles. D: I haven't worked out a day in my life since middle school gym (and that was required), and I'm 5'6" and 102 pounds. T_T I don't need to work out or be active. D: I sit in front of the computer / TV all day and do nothing and I STAY like this. :P