fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 11-05-2011, 06:48 PM

I squint at the bottles, but there's no way to tell what they are in this (lack) of light. I decide to leave them as a last resort. I have NO clue what Abel would be using these for, and if I turn into a chicken or something I'll be even more helpless in here. I stab the ground in front of me with the pointed tip of my axe, checking for it's safety. I wobble a bit since I'm just a little drunk... but I manage not to fall into any holes right off. Right. Well, I'll just continue this until I bump into someone or something. Hopefully that person/thing is friendly...if not, I have my axe, right?

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 07:11 PM

Not sure where I am, thinking I must be inside somewhere, I decide to brave it and wonder a bit to one side, in the hopes of finding a wall to follow. Maybe if I can find one, it will lead me to a door if I follow it. I decide to call for the others as I'm doing so, just in case their also here somewhere.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-05-2011, 07:37 PM

A small groan of misery escapes my lips before I blink and turn my eyes to the potions. Nope, there's no way I'm testing those out! Dark as it is, there's no way of figuring out if a death trap lies nearby but at the same time.... Lifting myself from the ground I hold out my hands and start inching my way forward to see if there are any walls nearby, or maybe even a door to get me out of this place!

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 11-05-2011, 07:41 PM

Papi is all colorful~ *eyes glitter*

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-05-2011, 07:46 PM

*bows* An attempt on my part to be unique.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-05-2011, 08:11 PM

how are you off the ground o.o

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2011, 08:14 PM

I love the contrasting colors on your avi Papillon!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-05-2011, 08:24 PM

Thanks very much! lol

What do you mean Shadami?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2011, 08:25 PM

Yep!

Meh, it seems like the forums are pretty slow at the moment. I guess I should probably go make that RP post I've been meaning to do...

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 11-05-2011, 08:34 PM

I think it might be a trick of perspective because of the bag?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-06-2011, 01:38 AM

Rolling time!

Zigbigadorlube is 1, Shadami is 2, Shishunki is 3, maidenroseheart is 4, Saravi Boo is 5, N I G H T is 6, Lovably Insane is 7, NeuzaKC is 8, vgracebutterfly is 9, Rinetteable is 10, fairywaif is 11, EirianHikari is 12 and PapillonCameo is 13.

The 13-sided dice lands on 12

What will happen next? Stay tuned!

Rinetteable
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2011, 01:56 AM

Yay update time!!! *happy dance*

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 11-06-2011, 02:01 AM

*jumps back and forth on feet excitedly* What's gonna happen?!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-06-2011, 02:02 AM

Part 9: Shot in the Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by N I G H T View Post
I go for the weird bottles of mystical juices out of the backpack. Hopefully one will help regroup. Being alone is freaking me out, but no time to panic. I start uncapping one of the bottles but accidentally spill it all over the pieces of candy.
"Hmm... well, hopefully this candy will make this mysterious potion thingy taste better," you say. You've begun saying all your thoughts out loud, it's a thing you're trying out. "I don't remember what color underwear I'm wearing. I wonder if people look the same in the dark or if their faces change. This new season of Menewshan Idol is disappointing. I have to pee."
You pop the potion-coated candy into your mouth. It tastes like cabbage and strawberries and you're not sure which of those is the potion and which is the candy. Nalin does flavor his own candies, after all; a cabbage candy wouldn't be unheard of.
You suck on the candy for a while before finally getting impatient and chomping down on it. Your teeth stick together as you chew.
"I wish I had brought chocolate," you say. "Chocolate can look like poop, though." You've really got to stop saying everything you think outloud, this is getting annoying. And gross.
Beginning to feel a little unusual, you shake the bottle that you spilled and hear that there's still some liquid in it.
"Why not? I already committed to consuming it, might as well go all the way through with it," you say and down the last bit of the potion. It tastes a bit like sour strawberries, answering the question of what flavor the candy was.
Oh, maybe that wasn't such a good idea... Your stomach starts to churn and your head swims. Not being able to see anything and getting quite dizzy, you quickly lose your equilibrium and tumble over. Something falls out of your backpack as you hit the ground and it knocks you in the back of your head. Careful not to move too quickly and upset your stomach even more, you reach out for the offending object. You feel a plastic cylinder in your hand with a raised square. Wait...
You push the square and an orange glow emanates from your hand. Yep, that's your pumpkin flashlight. You've had it with you this whole time. You must have stuck it in the bottom of your backpack instead of leaving it at Abel's house...
You carefully sit up and your stomach sloshes around uncomfortably. You point your flashlight around and survey the room you're in. You seem to be underground again. The room looks very similar to the underground rooms you encountered before - entirely made of dirt. There's a large metal contraption on the opposite side of the room. More interesting than either of things, however, is the amount of roots or vines everywhere. They're twisting all around the room, up the walls, through the metal thing, and are completely encasing what seems to be a door.
Oh... oh. That's not good. Your stomach churns and bubbles and you feel very, very wrong. Here it comes. Here it comes.
"BLUAARRRRGHUH!" You hurl on the floor. Ouch.
You notice that the vine-root-thing you hurled on begins to shrivel. The shriveling travels all around the room, wilting every inch of plant.
"Oh yeah," you say, continuing that thought narration thing, "Abel wanted those potions to battle the plant. I guess I just drank magical weed killer and then horked it all over this root thing." See, this is why you shouldn't go drinking strange potions. You just drank magical weed killer! Think of your health!
Feeling much better now, you rise to your feet and open the newly freed door. Just outside the door is the shriveled remnants of what must have been a very large piece of plant. It's that big root you saw before. You're back in the long hallway in the little red person's... house... tunnel system... thing.
Well, you know what's ahead of you. The red person's bedroom, where they're probably still sleeping, and the staircase to the surface. You still have to find Abel and Mr. Mayor, and who knows if Lise, Tesel, Afrodonkey and Fluffy also need rescuing.

Where will you go?

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 11-06-2011 at 02:08 AM..

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 11-06-2011, 02:22 AM

D: How'd you get in the home from the forest? What do you mean "THEY're still sleeping"? Did Shi forget something already? T.T
Maybe my brain just exploded from eagerness. ^^'
Good idea with the weedkiller. If also a little gross... o.o

Last edited by Shishunki; 11-06-2011 at 03:01 AM..

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 11-06-2011, 02:56 AM

My brain is screaming at me that I should leave the others to their fate, dash up the stairs as fast as I can and see a doctor. Weed killer is not a healthy thing to ingest, and even though I feel better now that doesn't mean some disturbing side-effect won't show up later.
However, my conscience and sense of loyalty demand that I go find the others, whatever the cost. That being the case, I roll my eyes and go to look for them, sighing loudly. I head for the bedroom, hoping to find the red dude and that he will give me some answers....

Last edited by `Kitami; 11-06-2011 at 04:04 AM..

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 11-06-2011, 03:05 AM

First things first. Find the weird red dude. He might have some answers. After all there was a reward for getting rid of the root right? Maybe then you will have a clue of where the others went.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-06-2011, 03:58 AM

Shishunki - Who knows how you got there! You were in the forest, then suddenly you were in the red person's boiler room. And I'm using "they" as a gender-neutral pronoun. We don't know the gender of the little red person.

Kitami - Where would you like to look, though?

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 11-06-2011, 04:03 AM

Oops. :sweat: Hang on I'll edit the post. XD

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 11-06-2011, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Shishunki - Who knows how you got there! You were in the forest, then suddenly you were in the red person's boiler room. And I'm using "they" as a gender-neutral pronoun. We don't know the gender of the little red person.
Ah. Thank you for explaining. Shi was afraid there were more enemies. o.o'
Shi can now act accordingly.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-06-2011, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo View Post
Thanks very much! lol

What do you mean Shadami?
in your story thing. you lift yourself from the ground. o.O are you a floater psychic person

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:40 AM

I wash the nasty weed killer residue down with the last of the hooch and then go looking for the little red moleman. I took care of his root situation for him so he can help me take care of my missing menewshans problem...preferably before anyone else finds out I let several of Menewsha's most prominent citizens (and possibly Afrodonkey as well) get taken by said plant. "And hopefully he can get me some more hooch too. I've run aground." I mutter, shaking the last few drops from the empty jug into my mouth. I can still taste that weed killer and worse...Nalin's cabbage candy. Blech!

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 11-06-2011, 04:13 PM

I cringe. It doesn't feel right to go anywhere alone, I'd really feel better if at least someone was with me... I clench my buttcheeks and walk up to the bedroom anyway. I need answers and I need them now.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-06-2011, 05:21 PM

Neuza, if that suggestion gets picked I'm going to have to write a paragraph devoted to butt aerobics. :lol:

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 11-06-2011, 05:29 PM

Then I am crossing my fingers in hopes that it'll win! I'd love to see some butt-related humour. :D