bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to bearysplash

Old 08-16-2009, 10:49 AM

Gary, i shall ^^
I have once before for one of the events hehe.
got someone the whole set.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 08-16-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilithandria Moonlight View Post
? Why do you ask?
Sorry if it sounded like I was complaining - I was answering the first post. I didn't realize until after I'd made my post that the discussion here wasn't about the first post... I'm sorry. :sweat:

Tell me what progress you have made towards what you want and what time constraints you have to work with.

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-16-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearysplash View Post
Moonlight, it's alright XD
I was just wondering that's all.
Oh, lol, okies then, sorry, I was just afraid I might've sounded whiny when I wasn't trying to.... :sweat:

Last edited by Zilithandria Moonlight; 08-16-2009 at 10:56 AM..

bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2009, 10:52 AM

lol
Gary, i'm taking it that you like to help people?

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 08-16-2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
lol
Gary, i'm taking it that you like to help people?

This event has been good to me. i have 4 full sets for my own. I have give out 3 full sets to friends etc, plus helped people fill in their own sets like i have done with you. I also contributed over 300 stars to the star eater.

Since the goddess was so generous in choosing me as her avatar i shall return the generosity in what way i can... alsa my star supply is down to 40 something, i only have enough for one more EI now. XD

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-16-2009, 10:54 AM

? Who's in lala land?

Last edited by Zilithandria Moonlight; 08-16-2009 at 10:57 AM..

bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2009, 10:55 AM

Gary, what do you mean the goddess chose you as her avatar?

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 08-16-2009, 10:56 AM

I think my offers of assistance are misunderstood or fall upon deaf ears, she seems to be off in la la land.

@bearysplash: Oh i was just ranting about the fact i was in first place on the dance leader boards

bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2009, 10:57 AM

Gary, ah ok.
lookie, i got my golden Lyre ^^
Yay
hehe
so i accepted teh trade.
now it's time for me to sleep.
4 in the morning now >.<

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 08-16-2009, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Gary, ah ok.
lookie, i got my golden Lyre ^^
Yay
hehe
so i accepted teh trade.
now it's time for me to sleep.
4 in the morning now >.<

i should rest as well it is 7am. >>

bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2009, 10:59 AM

alright ^ ^
good night
sleep well

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-16-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Stargazer View Post

Tell me what progress you have made towards what you want and what time constraints you have to work with.
Sorry I missed your post... I saw it when I was refreshing the page and it paused on your post before completing showing me the page. :sweat:

And it's fine, really, but thanks anyway. If I get enough Gold, I get enough Gold. If I don't, I don't... I need to learn to not get upset when I can't get all the online stuff I want because there's not enough time. Thanks anyway, though. :insane:

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 08-16-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilithandria Moonlight View Post
Sorry I missed your post... I saw it when I was refreshing the page and it paused on your post before completing showing me the page. :sweat:

And it's fine, really, but thanks anyway. If I get enough Gold, I get enough Gold. If I don't, I don't... I need to learn to not get upset when I can't get all the online stuff I want because there's not enough time. Thanks anyway, though. :insane:

I am getting one more EI item for someone regardless, if you do not want it i will find another then.

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-16-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Stargazer View Post

I am getting one more EI item for someone regardless, if you do not want it i will find another then.
Okay then... how about for someone who hasn't gotten any or is missing one and really wants one, then. ^_^
Thanks anyway... I feel unnapreciative... I'm not trying to be unapreciative... just so you know... I just want to earn them myself or buy them if I save up enough gold, that's all... :sweat:

V I X E N
Happy 10 Year anniversary to my ...

Old 08-16-2009, 11:13 AM

hey hey all
yay. found a live thread lol
im back.
sorry i was gone for so long =)

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-16-2009, 11:21 AM

Hi, V I X E N! :D

V I X E N

Old 08-16-2009, 11:26 AM

Hey moonlight.
what time is it over there?

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-16-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V I X E N View Post
Hey moonlight.
what time is it over there?
Hahaha, no wonder I didn't see a response AND thought my post had disappeared~ :insane:
There was a new page of posts~ :insane:
And it's just about 7:30AM over here right now... what time is it on your end? :shock:

DeLish
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 11:31 AM

That's a nice avatar, Vixen Moonlight. The bang works nicely with the wig. Mine doesn't look so good. u_u

V I X E N

Old 08-16-2009, 11:46 AM

@moonlight-lol. it ends at about 3am =( lol

@Delish-awww why is my name crossed out..
dont you like my avi? XD

DeLish
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 11:49 AM

xD I forgot who had the wig on, and when I saw the burgundy font, I figured it matched the burgundy avatar I was trying to compliment. The fiery fire is pretty. It brings a new feel to the scarf, but I figured the thread was still moving fast so someone would have already seen my mistake and wondered what wig I was talking about since you're not wearing one.

If you can't tell, I'm trying to be wordy to gain some extra gold for the next Event item I want to buy. I should probably save up for these things ahead of time so I'm not scrabbling to collect gold DURING the event and rushing to get before the darn store closes. You don't have to read all this. This is me wanting to spam. :D

V I X E N

Old 08-16-2009, 11:56 AM

hahaha righto.
well through this event i have earned about..
1k for posting,
so it is possible =)
& tetris. that is good way of getting gold =)

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-16-2009, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLish View Post
That's a nice avatar, Vixen Moonlight. The bang works nicely with the wig. Mine doesn't look so good. u_u
:insane: Oh, thanks... :sweat:
And actually, yours looks better, I think! :insane:

...Sorry... I think I'm going insane over the insane smiley.... XD... :insane:

Last edited by Zilithandria Moonlight; 08-16-2009 at 12:02 PM..

DeLish
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 12:06 PM

Lol. It's all good. I think anyone who's staying up to try and get these stars etc are going a little insane by now. I'm sure I am. I know ym grammar and spelling is probably off somewhere where I don't notice it. My backspace button's going to break by the time this night is over. Err, morning.

And really? You think this simple ol' thing looks better than yours with all those items? Pssh. You're just bein' nice and modest. It's all good. I'm nothing but event items. Freebies.
Spam time.
My eyes feel so weird from being up too long and looking at the computer the entire time I've been up too long. It's ridiculous. I should have gone to sleep earlier and worried about getting to this later today, after I woke up at a decent time. I'm thinking I'm might try to do some of my stuff now before I go to sleep and just sleep the day away. My class starts at 1pm on Monday... which shouldn't be too bad. Ithink I can wake up for that. Or go back to sleep tonight at a decent hour to get back on track. Who knows... I'd hate to start the semester off on a bad foot like this, especially since if you miss the first class you're dropped from it. And I need to pass all the classes I sign up for, or else I won't be graduating next semester. This is my fifth year in college D: I gotta get a move on!

Whoo! That could have caused capral tunnel or something. I'm starting to cramp up a litt.e

V I X E N

Old 08-16-2009, 12:07 PM

HAHAHA..
smileys are awesome though.
i love to use them all the time