MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 11:27 PM

Steven was fired up and turned and walked away and said "Hmph!"she was quite angry.she kept on walking not looking back.she was very sensitive.she kept thinking of that word and got more
fired up

Last edited by MoodyBats; 02-19-2010 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: spelling

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 11:29 PM

Mei looked towards jack, raising his eyebrow. He’d seen how Mei flirted with everyone, more so if the actually reacted to it. Did he actually take her seriously did he? Steven made sense to take Mei seriously but jack…really? This was too much, even as steven shouted he could only chuckle, nearly falling over. Shaking his head he patted Steven on the top of hers, about to say something when she stormed off. Mei merely raised an eyebrow.

He touched the others chin gently and smirked. “Gomen but I disagree…the only Koibito you can approve or disapprove is yourself. No matter how cute those sensitive little ears of yours are.” A bit too into the moment he then leaned forward to kiss one sensitive cat ear of jacks before chuckling and stepping away from him. “She sure is a fiery little thing……. Guess she took me seriously…” Mei shook his head but couldn’t help but grin.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 11:33 PM

Steven walked past the snowman and deeper into the trees where no one could see her so she could get away.she sat down against one of the trees and let out a sigh.Steven told herself "Just breathe.calm down"she said with her knees to her chest."Why do i keep doing things like this and making people feel bad?"She asked herself "im such a disaster"she told herself

Last edited by MoodyBats; 02-19-2010 at 11:36 PM.. Reason: spelling

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-19-2010, 11:38 PM

Jack just watched as Steven walked away. He wasn't even entirely sure why she'd gotten so angry. Jack's body tensed just slightly when Mei took his chin. Shaking his head slightly, those ears flicking a bit as a shiver ran down his spine. "If I were your koibito, would you be satisfied with just me. or would you continued to tease and flirt with everyone?" There was an odd sense of seriousness to his voice, but then Jack had pulled away and he was running after Steven yelling. "Matte yo!" Telling her to wait for him in his native language as he chased after her.

He caught up to her when she had sat down. "Why'd you run away?" He was frowning a bit beneath that mask.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 11:38 PM

Akio stayed inside the inn and thought about going to his room to sleep off the rest of the day. When he went up to his room and opened the door, Angil was laying on his bed again, after Talin had put her there. "Hmm?....how--how did she get back on my bed?...." he said looking at her then just smiled softly backed away. He walked back downstairs to the bar and order another cup of hot tea, once he had it he just sat on a stool and drank it, keeping his wings wet the way they already were.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 11:44 PM

Jack’s words and serious tone caused Mei to pause, blinking a moment in shock. He didn’t even lower his hand from where it’d been as jack pulled away and ran after the girl. For a moment he just stood there, not moving and appearing to be more a statue then Mei. That almost sounded like Jack wanted…no… No.. Mei couldn’t take that seriously. He must just still be afraid Mei would leave…

For a moment Mei tilted his head forward, dropping his hand to his side and hiding behind his hair in thought. Turning he put his hands in his pockets and began to wander after them, staying several feet from them once he reached them and leaning on a tree. He figured he’d caused enough trouble and would just stay there in case he was needed….

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 11:47 PM

Steven tucked her head in her knees as jack arrived.Steven said im a gentle defensless quiet voice "im not anyone's lover,im too hard to live with.i wonder how my brother even put up with me"

Malayn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Malayn

Old 02-19-2010, 11:48 PM

Talin yawns a bit waking from his reverie, images playing through his mind from the night before. "Mizuki...." After shaking his head to try and get rid of some of his grogginess, Talin heads down stairs into the common room and looks around at everyone before heading to the bar to sit down. He sits a couple stools away from Akio, still trying to keep his distance until he can discern the angel's interests in Angil.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-19-2010, 11:49 PM

][I gotta go...this was kindof sudden..so...someone needs to do something with Jack he can't just stand there and not interact. -blinku-][

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 11:55 PM

((its ok i'll try to think of something))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 11:55 PM

As Akio sipped his hot tea, he asked the bartender if he had any extra towels he could use. He nodded and brought it over, Akio bent his wings over to the side and started to wrap them up, knowing with them on he wouldnt be able to stretch anymore, that is until they were dry and he could take the towels back off.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 11:56 PM

((be right back))

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2010, 12:05 AM

Talin glances over at Akio for a moment before he orders a drink then turns back looking down at the glass of water in front of him. "Anything I should know about on why Angil seems to be so close to you?"

((Angil eat your food and stop reading with your phone >.<))

Last edited by Malayn; 02-20-2010 at 12:09 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-20-2010, 12:17 AM

Akio turned over to Talin after he had completely wrapped his wings in the towels. "I promised I would help her find her brother......thats it......I'm surprised a rank of yours would be walking around without covering up that armour....your very lucky I was on your side during the war....or you'd be dead right where you stand." He said with a small laugh then started to drink his tea again.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2010, 12:21 AM

Smiles trying not to laugh at Akio's comment. "If I were worried about you, I would have hidden my rank and the side I fight on. But by the same token, if I was to fear someone like you, I would have taken my life centuries ago." Talin turns and fixes Akio with a cold stare. "I will warn you this one time, if you ever so much as harm a hair on my charges head, I will personally make sure your life turns to hell as I pluck every last feather from your wings, one by one." After speaking, Talin stands and walks off to the other side of the room and sits down at a table, looking out the window.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-20-2010, 12:28 AM

((im back))
Steven felt so stupid why she ran away from mei and jack
she didn't know what else to say.she felt like a spoiled child

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-20-2010, 12:29 AM

Akio began giving a little chuckle about how many people had insulted him with the same threat over and over again, it truly was amusing to him, everyone he had ever met always seemed to threat him with ripping off his wings, it seemed as people thought without his wings he could live, and even then if he were to die they didnt care. "Oh...man that brings back old memories..." he looked up towards the ceiling and closed his eyes remembering every single elf weather good or bad threaten him with that samething, including Angil's brother.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 02-20-2010, 12:32 AM

((O.o. I never should have told you about my phone. Lol))

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2010, 12:34 AM

As he stares out the window, Talin listens to Akio muttering about threats at the bar Only difference between me and the rest, is I would make sure you survive so I may torture you further, insolent little whelp. There are reasons Angil's brother kept me by his side.

((Even without you saying such, I have seen your phone and know what it is capable of.))

Last edited by Malayn; 02-20-2010 at 12:38 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-20-2010, 12:35 AM

((he was right about that?! O_O uhm I thought he was joking! lolz))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-20-2010, 12:36 AM

"Am i Naive"?Steven asked Herself."What should i do?
what should i say?"
More questions ran through steven's head and mind.

Last edited by MoodyBats; 02-20-2010 at 12:36 AM.. Reason: spelling

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2010, 01:01 AM

((Sorry Angil, had to take a pot shot since I didn't get to go eat with ya, instead I had to go to class >.<))

----------

Talin sighs as he stares out the window at the sky, still trying to comprehend what had happened the night before between him and Mizuki. "What the hell was I doing...."

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 02-20-2010, 01:33 AM

Shahider moaned in his sleep, rollong over in the bed and muttering in a foreign language. The language sounded a bit like a cross between something germanic and something asian, both gutteral and on the tip of the tongue. He lashed out with his tail, denting the wall with the force of it. He suddenly sat bolt upright, shouting something and summoning his two-bladded staff into his hand, lashing out with it before realizing he had been dreaming. He sighed, disspelling the staff and throwing off the covers. A drink would calm his nerves, he had enough money on him to spend a week here, with some extra.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 02-20-2010, 01:36 AM

((Hopefully I will be home soon....just now getting desserts..lol))

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2010, 01:37 AM

((Grr.....I hate you, I haven't eaten all day, Angil >.> 20 minutes before break when I finally have a chance...))