The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-24-2011, 02:40 AM

Misaki nodded, impressed. Local markets were always a good choice for when people went shopping. But the way the sushi tasted, he would have guessed that they had the fish flown in from somewhere along the coast. He glanced curiously at Usagi while the brunette continued to eat quietly for a moment. "Do we have to get going?" he asked. "I could always eat faster." He didn't want them to be late to the hot-spring, in case they had to be there at a certain time.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 05-24-2011, 03:36 AM

Usami looked at the brunette and smiled. "We don't have to hurry or anything, but I just want you to have the most fun you can get in the given amount of time at the hotspring," said Usami as he finished more of his rice. "It also gets me a good chance to get some more fodder for my BL novels."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-24-2011, 11:58 AM

Misaki nodded, even though he knew that he was going to be working on his schoolwork for a good amount of the time that they were at the hot-spring. He didn't want to risk falling behind in it so early in the year. "Alright." The brunette finished off his last few bites of sushi before smiling at Usagi. "I'm ready to go whenever you are." he said, finishing off his water as well.

0ri0n83

Old 05-24-2011, 03:59 PM

Usami looked at the brunette as he too finished the rest of his food. A waitress soon approached him and he paid hastily and then stood up, ready to leave. Walking out of the restaurant he held the door open for Misaki, waiting for the brunette to go through it. Once Misaki was through the door he got into the drivers side of the car and started the car.

Driving there from the restaurant didn't take very long. Soon, they were in front of a modest looking onsen* "You ready?" asked Usami as he looked at Misaki with a small smile.

((* onsen: the Japanese term for an open air bath or hotspring)).

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-24-2011, 07:40 PM

Misaki followed after Usagi to the car quietly once the food was paid for. A small smile formed on his face when the older man held the door open for him and he dropped his gaze to the ground for a moment before lifting it again to see where he was going. He did not want to end up tripping and looking like an idiot.

Once in the car, he let out a small sigh as he settled back against his seat. He let his attention wander out the window while they drove and was surprised when they arrived at the onsen so quickly. He had actually expected it to take a bit longer. Not that he was complaining, of course. The brunette turned his attention to Usagi and he nodded. "Yeah. I'm ready."

0ri0n83

Old 05-25-2011, 02:13 AM

Usami nodded as he got out of the car and then went towards the entrance to the onsen in front of him. Once he was inside he looked around finding a desk where he made idle chit chat and came back to Misaki with two keys. Handing one to Misaki he said,"These are keys to our suite. Are you ready to go and see it?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-25-2011, 02:23 AM

Misaki followed after Usagi into the onsen quietly. He looked around, awed at how serene everything seemed to be. A small smile formed on his face, glad that he made the decision to come along. The brunette took the key from Usagi and nodded. "Yeah. Let's go." he said. He was curious as to what the room he was going to be staying in looked like. He knew that if it was anything similar to what the main room of the onsen looked like, then it was going to be nice.

0ri0n83

Old 05-25-2011, 03:45 AM

Usami looked at the number on his key and continued to walk down the hallway. The hallways, at first, were narrow, but as they continued to walk the hallways began to widen out. Also the doors weren't as closely spaced together as before. Standing in front of a door he checked the key to make sure that it was the right room. Standing back he looked at Misaki and smiled as he said,"We're here, would you like to let us in?" Usami could have opened the door himself, but he wanted to see the brunette's face when he opened the door.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-25-2011, 11:42 AM

Misaki followed after Usagi to their room, a nervous feeling growing in his stomach. So he was sharing a room with the older man... This wasn't going to be a comfortable trip. Especially not after the brunette says what he needs too. But he made sure to keep the look off his face as he took in the sight of the hallway. It didn't seem to be anything extraordinary, but that wasn't important. He smiled lightly and nodded. "Sure." he said. Misaki put his key in the lock and opened the door. He stepped into the room with a look of awe. His assumption was right. This room was very relaxing and it looked very nice. He knew he wouldn't mind staying in here.

0ri0n83

Old 05-25-2011, 06:26 PM

Usami let the brunette open the door as he wondered what his reactions would have been. He smiled though when he heard the small gasp of awe come bubbling up from Misaki's mouth. Walking into the room he placed his bag down on one of the beds that were there. He knew that the brunette would object to having to share a bed, and for that matter he made sure that there were two beds in the room that he had reserved. "What do you want to do first?"asked Usami as he looked at Misaki.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-25-2011, 07:30 PM

Misaki walked slowly into the room, still taking in the sight of it before he came to a stop by the open bed. He set his bag down, very thankful to be having separate beds. If there had only been one, he was sure that he would have just ended up sleeping on the floor. He turned his attention to Usagi as he thought. After a few more moments, he shrugged. "I'm not sure... I've never been in a hot spring before, so I don't really know what all there is to do."

0ri0n83

Old 05-26-2011, 02:04 AM

Usami furrowed his eyebrow deep in thought as he thought about what to do. "Well I know that we both have some work that needs to be done so how about we go to the hot spring and soak for a little bit," said Usami as he went to his luggage and began rummaging through it.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-26-2011, 02:19 AM

Misaki nodded. That sounded like a good idea to him. Plus it will help stall with his homework that needed to be done. "Sounds good to me." he said. He looked over at Usagi, curious as to what he was looking for, but didn't ask. Sure, he was curious. But he figured he'd find out about it sooner or later.

0ri0n83

Old 05-26-2011, 02:46 AM

Usami continued to dig around and said "aha" when he found what he was looking for. "Are you ready for the hotspring?" asked Usami. He turned around holding a towel and his swimming trunks. Walking to the bathroom he closed the door and changed quickly. Walking out again he stretched he put the towel on his shoulder. "We can head out whenever you are done."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-26-2011, 02:53 AM

Misaki raised an eyebrow lightly at the sight of Usagi's swimming trunks. To be completely honest, the brunette didn't think to bring a pair. After all, hot springs weren't exactly swimming pools, so there really was no reason to bring one. "... Yeah... I'm ready but.... I didn't exactly know I was supposed to bring swimming trunks." he admitted, dropping his gaze to the ground in embarrassment.

0ri0n83

Old 05-26-2011, 03:45 AM

Usami thought for a moment before he decided that he would change as well. He had always been a little shy about showing off his body to people that he didn't know. However, this was a special case. He was a famous author, and he had been in much more embarassing situations before. This was nothing. "Well we have a hotspring that is private if you go out the doors, or we could go to the main spring area. Think about it," said Usami. "I will be right back." Usami went back into the bathroom and quickly changed out of his trunks and then wrapped the large, white towel around his waist. Coming out of the bathroom he looked at him and smiled as he said,"Is this better. It's alright if you don't have swimming trunks or anything, we're not really supposed to wear them anyway."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-26-2011, 03:59 AM

Misaki nodded and thought for a moment. Going to the main hot spring meant that there were going to be people there... Which meant Usagi couldn't exactly molest him. Not that the brunette thought he would! It's just always better to be safe than sorry, right? But going into the private spring was just as appealing. It would have a stronger sense of privacy, which was always good. While the older man was out of the room, Misaki stripped down as well and wrapped a towel securely around his waist. He just finished getting it situated when Usagi came back in. He smiled lightly and ran a hand through his hair. I think I want to use the private spring first." he told him.

0ri0n83

Old 05-26-2011, 04:19 AM

Usami nodded before he went out of the room and then stripped down as he sank into the warm water. He let out a sigh as he felt his muscles instantly relax. "This is wonderful," said Usami as he leaned back and closed his eyes in complete contentment.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-26-2011, 12:05 PM

Misaki stayed in the room for a moment, nervous that he made the wrong choice. Was it best if he enjoyed the private hot spring first? He thought it was, so he took a deep breath and stepped out to the back and saw that Usagi's eyes were closed. So he took that as an opportunity to slip his towel off and getting in the water. He relaxed almost instantly and a smile formed on his face. "Yeah. It is." he agreed.

0ri0n83

Old 05-26-2011, 10:52 PM

Usami opened his eyes when he heard a soft splash. Looking arond he smiled at the brunette that was sitting in front of him. He could see the look of pure contentment on the other male's face and that made his smile widen even more "Enjoying yourself?" asked Usami as he moved closer and closer to the brunette.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-27-2011, 01:11 AM

Misaki smiled lightly and nodded. "Yeah. This is very enjoyable." he said, leaning back against the edge of the hot spring. He didn't notice Usagi moving any closer to him, but if he did, he was sure that he would have moved away from him. The brunette wasn't exactly sure yet how comfortable he's going to be if they're so close together.

0ri0n83

Old 05-27-2011, 02:37 AM

Usami was glad that the brunette was enjoying himself, and he almost laughed with glee when he noticed that Misaki's eyes were closed. Inching closer he leaned over and kissed Misaki quickly on the lips before retreating to soak next to him. He really was enjoying this the warm water.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-27-2011, 03:10 AM

When Usagi kissed him, Misaki's eyes flew open and a dark blush spread across his face. One hand flew up and covered his mouth as his heart kicked into overdrive. The brunette knew he shouldn't be reacting like this. After all, the kiss only lasted about a second. Yet he couldn't get rid of the blush or stop himself from moving away from the older man, extremely embarrassed. "What was that for?" he asked in a relatively calm tone.

0ri0n83

Old 05-27-2011, 07:58 AM

Usami smiled at the brunette as he moved so that he was wading in front of him. "I did it because I wanted to," said Usami as he leaned in to kiss the brunette again, this time on the cheek. "I also did it because I love you. Now and forever." Usami went back to his place next to Misaki as he closed his eyes again wondering what the brunette would say.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-27-2011, 11:48 AM

"Oh... Ok." Misaki muttered, his gaze shifting away from Usagi and his blush somehow succeeding in getting darker. Why was he getting so embarrassed?! There really was no logical explanation behind it. Yet no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get rid of the blush on his face.... Could it be that the brunette was actually in love with the older man? No.. That couldn't be it... Yet, it still is a possibility.