Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 05:34 AM

"Dad leave him alone. this is between you and me" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 02-11-2012, 05:54 AM

"Then make this barbarian show some respect and back down. I just want to talk to my daughter about what's going on. Blood does not need to be shed right now.", he said.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-11-2012, 06:20 AM

Zack smiled at her father "You should know, I am a Ice-blood. "He said. He then put his hands on the ground, and ice-spikes started shooting up rapidly, several people getting caught, but not faitly wounded. "You say not to shed blood, but you shed blood of those who defy you, and many others for personal gain."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:22 AM

"Zach stop it. you are just going to make it worse," she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:31 AM

The king kept his composure and gave the boy a cold smile. "You amuse me, boy. You really do think you're high and mighty, eh? Right now, you're doing just that. You killed those guards who were just doing their duty, to protect the king. Why? Because they were in your way. They hadn't done anything yet. How much better can you be form me if those things you say are true?"

Andraus

Old 02-11-2012, 06:40 AM

"They were already dead. Slaves to Curroption." he said to the king, and looked at him. "Your so far down in the darkness, you cant even see how badly you've treated not only your people, but your own daughter. "he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:44 AM

The king chuckled, "Really? Is that what you think? Now my boy, who told you I was corrupt? Was it your clan leader? Your family? Someone in the tribe? Well, whoever it was, t doesn't matter. Your clan leader betrayed me, so I planned ot attack them. Not once, but two other times they have betrayed me. Should I just sit back while they chat with the enemy and plan my clans demise?",

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:46 AM

(wait he is in their clan momo lol)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:48 AM

(I know...Andraus is in the clan he's attacking, right? That's what he's saying.)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:49 AM

(no andy is in the same clan as our chari's clan. he helped her escape remember)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:52 AM

(ohhh...but isn't this clan a FIRE clan?)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:53 AM

(no its not just fire the clans have diff elements but there are different clans. like each clan has some of each sorry i should have made that clearer)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 06:55 AM

(:lol:;; yeah. Lets just have the king assume he's from the other clan)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 07:01 AM

(k i can work with this)

Did her father not know he was from their clan? She didn't say anything, hoping zach knew what to say.

Andraus

Old 02-11-2012, 04:56 PM

"No, Because you 'clan leader' would never say anything to me. " he said. "Iv been in this clan, friend of your daughter sense I was just learning to walk. I helped her escape from this place, because she told me what she heard. "he said. "Iv kept her safe from people that tried to forcbly take her back. This time, she came back at her own will, if im correct."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 05:03 PM

"Exactly. and when i do come back you don't even listen to me father," she said, glad that zach had came now.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 05:03 PM

"I have every right to take my daughter and bring her home. And you're apart of my clan? What family are you from?", the king said. "it's not that I don't listen to you, just say outrageous things or are being unreasonable."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 05:08 PM

"No you are being unreasonable father. It is so obvious that this was set up by someone. Besides the fact that you think they were helping the enemy, they have never done anything. They are a sweet tribe and wouldn't betray us. You are not looking close enough," she said and their was anger and you could tell she was annoyed her father wouldn't listen.

Andraus

Old 02-11-2012, 05:08 PM

"Im from the Dragneel Family. "He said. He then got in front of shakura, andd put up a wall of water. "You cant listion to anything beyond what comes out of your mouth." he said."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 05:15 PM

"What proof do you have? Why don't you try to think of the other possibilities? They are sweet, I guess, but even sweet tribes can betray other clans and be evil. Me and the council in this tribe have already decided it'd be best to attack. It's final.", he said. The king looked at the boy, "You are all the ones who don't listen or try to think about these things."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 05:20 PM

"Forget it zach he isn't going to listen. He is to arrogant," she siad quietly then lookd at her dad. "Since it is obvious that you won't listen to reason then you have just lost your daughter," she said. She was pissed. She made a wall of fire appear between them and her father and took zach's hand and ran out of the room. She found nella as well and grabbed her. "WE are leaving," she said to them.

Andraus

Old 02-11-2012, 05:23 PM

Zach had enough of this childish man "I Demand to Challenge you for your leadership of this clan!" he siad, the gaurds stopped, and looked at him, as if he was mad.

----------

[DAmnit buffy! I was working on somthing

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 05:26 PM

[- __- I'm not good with this king thing. Andraus, you can be him now.)

"You found me!", Nella said with a big msile. it soon faded when she saw how pissed Shakura was. She held Shakur's hand and went with her.

"Guards! Get them!", he yelled. Guards went after them. Each of them holding dangerous weapons and wearing really good armor.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 05:31 PM

(too bad andy lol you dont gets to be hero this time :P)

Shakura made several walls of fire appear behind them as they ran.

Andraus

Old 02-11-2012, 05:33 PM

[Cant. it would be one sided. and buffy, your an mean >:( ]

Zach fallowed behind her, reluctently.