The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-06-2009, 07:07 PM

Dragonball film? Please say that's not the cartoon I think it is >.<

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-06-2009, 07:26 PM

Hello Chidori! I hope you get a new job and things work out for you in College. ^^

Hello Jenova & Kaze hows it going?

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 01-06-2009, 07:36 PM

My name is Michelle.

I am 22-years-old.

I am a female.

I am single.

I do not have any kids. I do not want to have any kids. Childbirth, diapers, uncontrollable drooling/vomiting, lack of sleep, more worrying... Doesn't seem like fun.

I have a cat named Hyde. He's like a really naughty kid, kind of like my nephew. Picture.

I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

I don't have a paying job. I take care of my mom who has epilepsy, congenital heart failure, high blood pressure, etc.

I am not studying at the moment.

I joined Mene because I was angry with Gaia for banning me for no reason, along with about 200 other people. However, some of them got their accounts back, and then, they just told the rest of us that we were botting. So no account back for me.

My screen name for Gaia is the same as this one.

I like... reading, watching television, listening to music (mainly country), baking, cleaning/organizing, sports - professional wrestling, mixed martial arts, Cubs baseball, professional bull riding, motocross, BMX, skateboarding... I'm probably forgetting something.

I dislike... rudeness, know-it-all's, hurricanes, soy sauce, coconut, stereotyping the south/Mississippi, being told the same thing over and over and over, talking on the phone, when people talk over me, debating, people cussing on my answering machine, when someone asks me to hang out with them and then proceeds to pretty much ignore me the entire time... I'm sure there's a lot more. /rant

Last edited by Michy Lea; 01-06-2009 at 07:49 PM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-06-2009, 10:24 PM

Hello Thoth, I'm doing well... just hoping I can get a job at a place that's interviewing on the 7th (tomorrow). How do "open interviews" work? o.o

Howabout you? How have you been?

Jenova4
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2009, 11:32 PM

Hello Thoth, I am well. I just need to read Medea :P

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-16-2009, 06:50 AM

*pokes thread* Where'd everybody go?

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 01-21-2009, 05:46 PM

*Pops in.* Hi everyone.Anything new?

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-21-2009, 05:50 PM

Adorable kitty cat, Michelle. whats up?

@kaze: Open interviews means you like schedule the time and than just show up... Remember to dress nicely cuz first impressions are the most important! They'll ask you stupid questions like "What is customer service?" XD Lol.
I've been good... Working and going to school mostly. I don't really have much time for Mene anymore but today is my day off... so I'm here. haha.

@Jenova: Medea, whats that? ^^ I'm good, just been really busy lately...

@kasumi: HI how are you? School started for me yesterday, thats the only thing thats new for me...

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-22-2009, 06:34 PM

Oh... I see... so that's how open interviews work... new to interviews since I've only gotten 2 >.<

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-22-2009, 06:54 PM

Ohhh kaze.... I've had like *counting* 20-something interviews.
They ask a lot of questions about stupid stuff... I normally just bs the entire thing and make me sound more reliable than I really am. Hahahaha. XD

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-22-2009, 07:00 PM

o.o I can't do that... lying/bsing something I'm REALLY bad at >.<

Bipolar God
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-22-2009, 07:45 PM

First name: You can call me Mello :P
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single
Do you have any kids?No, but I think one day, I'd love to father little kids of my own.
I think I could really be a great dad.
Pets?: My dog, and lizard :D
Place where you live: New York
Job: Make, sell pizza
Are you studying? Right now, computer programming and art
Why did you join Mene: My friend joined Mene and said it was pretty cool. Said that a lot of the forums were based off of mature conversations, and I like that.
Are you on gaia too? if so, what's your screen name: I am, but don't want to put my username.
Likes: Vampires. Religious debate. Video games, the idea of going insane.
Dislikes: Mediocrity, most of society, certain qualities in people

LoversEnd
It is only until you see the sun...

Old 01-22-2009, 07:52 PM

First name: Bethany
Sex: A mixture of both
Marital Status: Engaged >.>
Do you have any kids? No, but I do want some eventually because.. I just love kids, they're so cute and cuddly. xD
Pets?: 2 kitties!
Place where you live: San Antonio, Texas
Job: Er.. not yet ^^;
Are you studying? what and where?: Still in High School, but soon to be working for a year and then I'm going to college. xD I'm going for Computer Graphic Design/Advertising and Obstetrics/Gynecology.
Why did you join Mene: Uhm, because I was really crazy about avatar sites. I came to roli from Gaia and to here from Roli. I have to say I like Mene better than everywhere else, but Gaia comes in second. xD
Are you on gaia too? if so, what's your screen name: Yes, XemoXpenguinX
Likes: Nice people and such. Too lazy to add anything awesome here. xD
Dislikes: Two-faced backstabbers. x.x

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-22-2009, 11:35 PM

Hello LoversEnd... you have cats too? =D

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-24-2009, 05:07 AM

Than be yourself kaze. XD haha.

How do you like New York, Bipolar god?

Hey Beffi whats up?

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-24-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth Star View Post
Adorable kitty cat, Michelle. whats up?

@kaze: Open interviews means you like schedule the time and than just show up... Remember to dress nicely cuz first impressions are the most important! They'll ask you stupid questions like "What is customer service?" XD Lol.
I've been good... Working and going to school mostly. I don't really have much time for Mene anymore but today is my day off... so I'm here. haha.

@Jenova: Medea, whats that? ^^ I'm good, just been really busy lately...

@kasumi: HI how are you? School started for me yesterday, thats the only thing thats new for me...
I'm okay just here for now.Not much is new right now.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-25-2009, 02:46 AM

Cool kasumi. I'm bored. D:

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2009, 04:34 PM

That bites.Well hopefully things get more exiciting for you.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-26-2009, 04:41 PM

They just did... my job fired me cuz of my long hair which hadn't been an issue early on in my employment but I met the REAL manager and he thinks my hair "Makes me look gay..."

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-26-2009, 09:31 PM

What ever happened to "equal opportunity"? >.<

Nichi
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nichi Send a message via MSN to Nichi Send a message via Yahoo to Nichi

Old 01-27-2009, 12:16 PM

Ugh, that is so ridiculous. o_O Are they really allowed to fire someone for having long hair?

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-27-2009, 05:45 PM

There is no such thing Kaze... Haven't you ever heard the good ole saying, "Life isn't fair." I get that repeated to me often by assholes that think they're better than me... Ah well, its not like this the first time I've been screwed over by a company.

They can do whatever they like for the first month of my employment, Shabiba. Thats why its considered the "training" month... if you're there longer than that it would considered "unlawful firing," but for the first month they can fire you based on appearance or attitude. *nod*

Nichi
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nichi Send a message via MSN to Nichi Send a message via Yahoo to Nichi

Old 01-28-2009, 03:45 PM

Wow. I had no idea they could do that.. x_x Sucks though. :[ It's so wrong to fire someone based on their looks. ._. Bleh.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 01-28-2009, 04:32 PM

I wonder if Trinity remembers me...

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-28-2009, 06:06 PM

Pretty much, shabiba. How are you?

Hey tigerangel. Adorable sig. ^^