ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-26-2012, 08:49 PM

I don't really know about that... I think just wanted to limit the amount of gold gained by the games to make it more even for those who post a lot, but dislike the games.
OR SOMETHING.

Rambling is always a good thing to do on forums, haha-!

:/
Sounds like your doctor is of the kind that "medication will get rid of it", without knowing full well what it IS. I totally agree with you on that, then. No point in taking medication you don't need!

Leela
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Leela

Old 02-26-2012, 08:52 PM

Hmm, maybe. It seems pretty quiet though.

Rambling is the best, like I could ramble on about my weekend where I really did nothing except sit here with anxiety and feel sorry for myself...lol

Exactly! I don't think she takes me seriously half the time. I don't want to mask things with meds..fix it!

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-26-2012, 08:59 PM

It might just be one of those periods, though... Wouldn't know~!

Feeling sorry for yourself is a totally valid occupation! A lot of people do it, so it absolutely counts as "doing something". ^,~

Absolutely! I think a lot of doctors do that, though. Rather than tackling the cause, they just medicate the outward symptoms.

Leela
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-26-2012, 09:04 PM

Well, there are no events on also. I don't see any hangouts that I feel I can just jump into either.

Yeah, mostly just because of the waiting around, stressing about what could be wrong.. but I also surfed alot, played a few games, watched some shows I had pvr'd and read! lol

Which reminds me, have you checked out Pinterest?

Yes, I think some of them think we are all hypochondriacs and meds will shut us up..>.>

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-27-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiyukaE View Post
Just, make sure it doesn't wear you down until a point where you start getting depressed. Hating your job can really cause depression, so just... yeah.
But, as you said, it does pay the bills.
My work is very pleasant - most the time, haha! There's always the occasional trouble maker, but I must admit that the boys aged 9-12 who are a bit on the mischievous side are just... How should I put it... They both make my work hard, and make it wonderful. You know?

Oh wow, teaching music? That's wonderful! How does applying for teaching jobs work, really? Like, do you have to wait to apply until the end of the school year, or something?

I see you and Sachuu are still close; it's such a pretty art piece she made, too. Have you been continueing your arting?
lol That's why I'm trying to get out of the job and find a better one - it's starting to get to me. I have a previous history of depression in high school it got pretty bad so I'm trying not to go back there D:

I know exactly what you mean! I interned in a middle school chorus program my last semester of college. There was a boys choir and while they were quite the handful they were also my favorites :P

I have to graduate from a certified education program (which I did), pass the certification exams (which I did), apply for your liscence (which I did but still haven't gotten yet), and then go on the county websites and start applying. It's a ridiculously long process D:

Sachuu is still one of my best friends :D we finally met in real life a couple years ago :D She's seriously talented in her arts!

I kinda got left behind with mine XD My last year of college left hardly any time to draw and i've been trying to get back into it. BUT I just won an art tablet on Deviantart so I'm hoping that getting that will reignite my love of it :D The mouse just got so hard to use cause my wrist hurt so bad everytime I would try. With a tablet I feel like I can go longer which will definitely help :D

Leela
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-27-2012, 06:48 PM

Running through to say hi! I have to get my Fox Clocks back to see what time it is there! lol

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-27-2012, 09:53 PM

Leela: It is really weird to get "footing" again here, plus, like you said, it's not event time so there's less activity to begin with.

I haven't checked out Pinterest yet, though I do have the mail in my inbox. I should really just click the link sometime, sob. ;-; I've been procrastinating so much on some things, it's horrible.

That is undoubtedly the approach a bunch of doctors take when it comes to their patients... though granted, there are a lot of hypochondriacs in the world.

Maria-Minamino: The upside of having had depression before is that you can sort of sense when you're starting to roll back into it. But that's basically the ONLY upside of it... everything else relating depression is just BAD. ;-; So yeah, good luck with the job hunt-! I'm sure something wonderfull will roll around.

...a boy choir? Seriously?! How cool is thaat~ <3 Aaah, envy~<3
I've actually been checking out musical courses recently, because I want to take singing classes and maybe learn how to play an instrument. I should just take lessons from miss Minamino, no? ^,~
But holy cow, that IS a ridiculously long process... you're almost there, so that's something, but still. That's just making it ridiculously complicated. Darn you, administration.

That's so wonderful, that you got to meet up! And you won a tablet? Oh man, hon, awesomeness all over! o: Can't wait to see you progress in your art, then.
What was it like meeting Sachuu irl? Had a ton of fun? And did you go to her, or did she come to you?

Leela
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-27-2012, 11:05 PM

Oh no rush, lol I was just wondering. :) I was on there yesterday and found some lovely things.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2012, 12:21 AM

I checked it out a little bit ago; it seems great-! Will take me a while to actually find things I like, though. But still, it's nice & looks very interesting.

Leela
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2012, 12:26 AM

Yes, I have gathered so many ideas and recipes. I have actually made a few too. I have tried a couple of the natural cleaners also.
I have found this doll, called Bythe. I have heard of her before but I see alot on Pin. I am wondering, do people customize them?

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2012, 12:31 AM

Oh, yeah they do! I follow a blog on Tumblr that shows a lot of modded Blythe dolls. It's the same with the Monster High dolls; they're absolutely perfect for learning to customize ball-jointed dolls without having the risk of ruining a high-end, 400$ Resin doll.
There are some AMAZING Blythe mods out there.

Natural cleaners, hm? I like that; I'm always looking for stuff like that, especially when it comes to doing laundry & cleaning the house.

Leela
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2012, 12:39 AM

Yeah, I was drawn to some of the cute little dolls, but when I looked up where to buy them I see only one dealer in Japan and those ones didn't look customized. They are still pretty pricey to go messing with. lol

I tried the bath and shower "magic" and it really made my tub shine! All it was is Dawn dishsoap and vinegar!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-29-2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiyukaE View Post
Leela: It is really weird to get "footing" again here, plus, like you said, it's not event time so there's less activity to begin with.

I haven't checked out Pinterest yet, though I do have the mail in my inbox. I should really just click the link sometime, sob. ;-; I've been procrastinating so much on some things, it's horrible.

That is undoubtedly the approach a bunch of doctors take when it comes to their patients... though granted, there are a lot of hypochondriacs in the world.

Maria-Minamino: The upside of having had depression before is that you can sort of sense when you're starting to roll back into it. But that's basically the ONLY upside of it... everything else relating depression is just BAD. ;-; So yeah, good luck with the job hunt-! I'm sure something wonderfull will roll around.

...a boy choir? Seriously?! How cool is thaat~ <3 Aaah, envy~<3
I've actually been checking out musical courses recently, because I want to take singing classes and maybe learn how to play an instrument. I should just take lessons from miss Minamino, no? ^,~
But holy cow, that IS a ridiculously long process... you're almost there, so that's something, but still. That's just making it ridiculously complicated. Darn you, administration.

That's so wonderful, that you got to meet up! And you won a tablet? Oh man, hon, awesomeness all over! o: Can't wait to see you progress in your art, then.
What was it like meeting Sachuu irl? Had a ton of fun? And did you go to her, or did she come to you?
Depression scares the hell out of me...I hope to never go back into it and I fight it when I feel it coming. I just need to get out of this job. Not only to better myself but for my mental and physical health. After I started the job I started getting hives all over my hands, fingers, arms, feet, ankles, and toes. I've been to a dermatologist and we did an allergy test...turns out I'm allergic to two substances (which I should have known or had some clue to at some point because when I started using mascara my eyes would itch and water like crazy...someone told me to try hypo-allergenic mascara and eyeliner and so I did and I didn't have a problem after that and I've used it ever since. Apparently one of the things I'm allergic to is used in makeup, soaps, shampoos, detergents, and used as flavoring in soda. !)

Anyway - they still haven't gone away...I've had them for 9 months already! I had a follow up visit today and the doc said if I didn't improve by the next follow up visit she's gonna have to presribe me a new job XD

Boys choirs are the best! They are beyond adorable!

lol I can do lessons with you via youtube XD

I'm excited to use the tablet - I've never used one before!

I live in Florida and Sachuu decided to go to art schools in south florida so i went and visited her :D I want to do so again before may because this is her last semester and she's moving back to new york after she graduates! I need to find a date to visit...it's just a super long drive!

Leela
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-29-2012, 04:33 AM

Hello Rei and Maria-Minamino!

Missed you today, have a great night! Oh I checked the clock on my iphone and I can check world time on it to, so I added Belgium. :)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-29-2012, 04:50 AM

Hello leela - your avvie is super cute!!! How are you?

Leela
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-29-2012, 04:55 PM

Aw thanks! I rather like your fiery ensemble also!
I am pretty good and you?

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2012, 03:12 AM

hey ReiyukaE, how are you doing?

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 03-03-2012, 04:03 AM

***wanders about*** :vicky:

Leela
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-03-2012, 04:17 AM

*warms thread by lighting a little bonfire*

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 03-03-2012, 03:30 PM

**toasts marshmallows on the bon fire***

Leela
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-03-2012, 04:24 PM

*sets a pot with hot chocolate on the coals*

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-13-2012, 10:48 PM

hey ReiyukaE, how are you doing?

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2023, 12:55 AM

BACK IN BUSINESS, BBY!

chirp
Sitting on a Tree

Old 02-18-2023, 04:28 PM

Hello! How's eventing going? How's questing going, too?

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2023, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirp View Post
Hello! How's eventing going? How's questing going, too?

Hiiii! All is well - I mean, if my train shows up to take me home it'll even be super well - and questing is... Euh... Going? I guess? I think it will mostly depend on the availability of the items I want. Especially the CI's.

How are you doing?