Lilim
(・・^...

Old 11-22-2007, 12:28 AM

((Well, I've been sick, so I was doing a lot of lurking and no posting. I don't know what everyone else is doing))

"Mmm it was a week" she says giggling as she walks over to the kitchen to find food.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite
Send a message via AIM to Toffee

Old 12-02-2007, 08:23 PM

• Toffee got herself inside the house, drying herself off with her towel so she wouldn't be sopping wet. She went upstairs to the women's bathroom to shower the chlorine water off. Staying in her swimsuit, she found some shampoo and conditioner, not really knowing whose it was, and used it on her blonde hair.

She also had a tendency to sing in the shower...

"Wake up every morning
    So much stuff to learn
    Histories of this and that
    Latin verbs and habitat
    Principles of bacon fat
    The time flies by
    It's another day
    It's just another day
    At...

This mansion??"

She stopped abruptly since there was nothing else she could make up.

Rinsing off the shampoo and conditioner, Toffee spent a few more seconds in there before turning the tap off and drying herself off again with the towel. She sighed.

"It's just another day, but it's not with Jonny." Blinking the shower water off of her eyes, and being moderately dry, she stepped out of the shower with her towel wrapped around her and still wearing her swimsuit. Heading downstairs to get her belongings, she found them just where she left them and headed upstairs to one of the smaller bedrooms (Bedroom #3), changed into a t-shirt and regular pink skirt, minus the crinoline petticoat, and laid on a bed to rest a bit. "Maybe I'll take up some reading...nah."

She stared at the ceiling instead.