Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 07:21 AM

So k :3 Just do what you have to do. I wish you luck. <3

I'm tired, its 12:20am here, I stay up latter then that most of the time but how I'm sitting and all this time is just...* shifts in chair *

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Shrimp_Man Send a message via Yahoo to Shrimp_Man

Old 08-09-2008, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose-Mclane View Post
So k :3 Just do what you have to do. I wish you luck. <3

I'm tired, its 12:20am here, I stay up latter then that most of the time but how I'm sitting and all this time is just...* shifts in chair *
Yeah I know what you mean. I tend to stay up pretty late, and I guess that's going to work in my favor during this event. xD

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 07:29 AM

yeah. I'm a total night owl. I can stay up all night if I wanted to. I don't do it most of the time because it can really throw off my system but even if I go to bed around 8 or 9:00 I still want to sleep in. I love to sleep XD

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 07:31 AM

Quote:
yeah. I'm a total night owl. I can stay up all night if I wanted to. I don't do it most of the time because it can really throw off my system but even if I go to bed around 8 or 9:00 I still want to sleep in. I love to sleep XD
Oh god, me too. Sleep is like the best thing. And if I'm forced to get up early after a late night, I'm groggy and kinda listless for the rest of the day. That reminds me. I'm going to have to start going to bed early and getting up early starting next week or I'm never going to be able to get up for school once my classes start.

wish

Old 08-09-2008, 07:32 AM

hallo. :3

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish View Post

hallo. :3
*waves* Look, its my one and only official Mene friend. xD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 08-09-2008, 07:39 AM

Hello

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 07:42 AM

Shrimp - Me too. Well actually i start class like...the 23 or something and most of my classes are early. They aren't hard classes anyways. I hate getting up early, HATE IT!

I'm groggy in class which is not a good thing but if I am trying to sleep and its late and someone ( my mother >> ) keeps having me get up in the middle of the night, I'm really grumpy. But I suppose most people would be >_<

@Wish - Hello!

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Shrimp - Me too. Well actually i start class like...the 23 or something and most of my classes are early. They aren't hard classes anyways. I hate getting up early, HATE IT!

I'm groggy in class which is not a good thing but if I am trying to sleep and its late and someone ( my mother >> ) keeps having me get up in the middle of the night, I'm really grumpy. But I suppose most people would be >_<

@Wish - Hello!
Yeah, my classes start on the eighteenth and I still haven't signed up for them because my school won't allow me to do so until the fourteenth so I don't know when my earliest class is yet, but I believe it starts at 9am.

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 07:52 AM

Shrimp - Yes, two of my classes start at like 10 and end at 2 and my Friday class stars at 9 and ends at 2 . I only have like three or four classes and I wanted to take other courses but maybe another semester.

I'll be right back, I have to do dishes.

Last edited by Rose-Mclane; 08-09-2008 at 07:56 AM..

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Shrimp - Yes, two of my classes start at like 10 and end at 2 and my Friday class stars at 9 and ends at 2 . I only that like three or four classes and I wanted to take other courses but maybe another semester.

I'll be right back, I have to do dishes.
Yeah, I"m taking two confirmed theater classes, and I'm going to try and take another one and try and get into English 101 again this semester. However, I have no idea if the English class is going to happen or even the extra theater class yet either.

Okies.

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 08:13 AM

* is back *

wow! So you like theater too huh? I took Drama for three years in High School, I love to act! I must admit I'm really shy but once I'm comfortable enough I can let lose.

I want to take a theater class but I'm nervous DX Its a new environment that I'll have to get use to.

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 08:20 AM

Quote:
* is back *

wow! So you like theater too huh? I took Drama for three years in High School, I love to act! I must admit I'm really shy but once I'm comfortable enough I can let lose.

I want to take a theater class but I'm nervous DX Its a new environment that I'll have to get use to.
I'm a theater major. I love to act and I also love to be backstage. And since I'm planning on becoming a theater teacher, I need to know everything I can about being in theater.

I'd say go out for the class. Even if it's a new environment, if you love to act, then I say do it. You'll only wonder if you can do it forever if you don't.

Aryn
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 08:21 AM

Such beautiful arts >w<

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 08:29 AM

Oh yes, I'm going to do it for sure. I just want to make sure I get the most out of my experience ( I sign up for the class but then I'm to busy to participate in plays and what not ). I want to be an actress and I'm sure I would do just fine behind a camera but almost every actor or actress has done theater, I need to get use to being on stage with an actual script memorized. I have been use to improve, that was easy and fun but it was...too easy. I was in my comfort zone being the shy person that I am.

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn View Post
Such beautiful arts >w<
Yeah they are. I'm going to have to go through the thread and see all of them because I only saw the last one before I started talking. xD

@Rose: Its actually harder for me to do improv for some reason. I"m quick on my feet for the most part, but sometimes I just freeze, which I know even happens to the pros, but it just makes me nervous for some reason.

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 08:43 AM

lol I just go. I just pretend its all real and its just easy for me. I don't freeze on stage with a script, I'm just nervous before hand. I'm afraid of screwing up, forgetting lines and all that. Thank God I'm not one of those people who get ' sick ' or anything dramatic like that D:

I don't know how I would ever get over this if that was the case.

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 08:48 AM

Quote:
lol I just go. I just pretend its all real and its just easy for me. I don't freeze on stage with a script, I'm just nervous before hand. I'm afraid of screwing up, forgetting lines and all that. Thank God I'm not one of those people who get ' sick ' or anything dramatic like that D:

I don't know how I would ever get over this if that was the case.
I've had a bit of minor stage fright before, but thank God I'm like you and never got sick. The one time I actually got a part with actual lines, I got sick and was too sick to go to rehersals so I tended to forget my lines a lot during that show. I felt so embarrassed because people would just be hanging there and I would be like "I have no idea where we are..."

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 08-09-2008, 08:50 AM

hello hello.
how is everyone here this morning?

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiekins View Post
hello hello.
how is everyone here this morning?

I'm good, but it's really warm in my house right now. x.x

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 08:59 AM

Shrimp - Yeah. I would always pick monologues, short ones to do. Or short lilte plays for me and my partner to do. My Drama teacher had faith in me I would say " I want this one * points to the most interesting but short script * And he would say " Come on. how about you do that one " * points to a longer script * Then I would just stare at him " Noo, I want the other one DX " And he would smile and laugh and then say " I want you to do this one, please 8 D " I would stare at him and give in >_> " . . . Fine " " Thanks ! ^ o ^ "

XD

I LOVED him as a teacher, he was awesome.

@ Jessie - Hello!

Last edited by Rose-Mclane; 08-09-2008 at 09:08 AM..

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Shrimp - Yeah. I would always pick monologues, short ones to do. Or short lilte plays for me and my partner to do. My Drama teacher had faith in me I would say " I want this one * points to the most interesting but short script * And he would say " Come on. how about you do that one " * points to a longer script * Then I would just stare at him " Noo, I want the other one DX " And he would smile and laugh and then say " I want you to do this one, please 8 D " I would stare at him and give in >_> " . . . Fine " " Thanks ! ^ o ^ "

XD

I LOVED him as a teacher, he was awesome.

@ Jessie - Hello!
I probably would have been more prepared for that one play if it wasn't for the fact that I hadn't taken drama the year before and the year before that, my advanced drama class was mostly us sitting around while a few people worked on the sets for the plays. I loved that class, gave me an excuse to be lazy. xD

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2008, 09:22 AM

Yeah. I took advanced my second or third year and it was really cool. More work but we understood what to do and I really hated the kids who would take the class just to goof off or be lazy and purposely stupid and annoying DX

They never lasted long. Some would stay in his class and just fail, so dumb.

Hey I need help. I'm reaching my extent of staying online ( mom will kick me off any minute now >_< ) Do you know how to get the 5th item?

Clue - Day 5: By asking, I could find someone to play with if they wanted to play the same thing.

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Yeah. I took advanced my second or third year and it was really cool. More work but we understood what to do and I really hated the kids who would take the class just to goof off or be lazy and purposely stupid and annoying DX

They never lasted long. Some would stay in his class and just fail, so dumb.

Hey I need help. I'm reaching my extent of staying online ( mom will kick me off any minute now >_< ) Do you know how to get the 5th item?

Clue - Day 5: By asking, I could find someone to play with if they wanted to play the same thing.
Yeah, but in our advanced, unless our teacher asked you to do something, you just sat around.

Sure, here's the hint: Where on Mene can you play something with another person that has a similar interest? In that spot, where do you go to find such a person? Sorry I can't be more specific, it's not allowed to just give the answer.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 09:28 AM

haha~ kiiit~ <333 those chibis are so adorable!! XD <3