Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 09-27-2010, 03:24 AM

Michael laughed and winked to the male. He turned to look back at him. "And what do you mean by that my lovely sex puppy?" He asked and unlocked his door. Michael turned on his smug charm and kissed him gently, stepping up a few stairs to do so. "Because I'm a firm believer top is best. Are you saying I'm wrong, that I'd enjoy more being a bottom? I'm not a good bottom, I never do what's asked of me. I do what I want." He said and smirked, grabbing his pants, unzipping them as he walked down the last few stairs, pushing his door open.

Azazel_pup
The protector you love to hate
Send a message via Yahoo to Azazel_pup

Old 09-27-2010, 01:47 PM

"You always do what I tell you, especially when I've got you bound in fun new positions." Tas giggled, kissing his lover back before skipping into the bedroom, excited for the fun about to start. He pulled Michael close, biting his neck with just enough pressure to leave a small outline of a bruise. He wanted to mark his man before allowing him out the door today.

Evermore_112

Old 09-27-2010, 02:01 PM

"Oh..." He whispered and opened his lips a little and whimpered. "Okay, maybe I do listen to you. Just... I thought I got to top!" He whispered and pouted, gripping the males arms.

Azazel_pup

Old 09-27-2010, 02:38 PM

"If You want to top me, then You have to prove it. Make me Your bottom." Tas teased, grabbing a very sensitive spot of Michael's, "Besides, what about Your brother? Or is he later?" He asked between bites.

Evermore_112

Old 09-28-2010, 02:04 AM

"I can't just," He stopped to whimper. "You can top if you want, grabby. I wasn't protesting." He muttered and laughed, grabbing his hair and pulling the male back a little and with his other hand shoving him against the wall. "Anywho, I can't just..." He nipped his jaw then bit harder on his neck. "Interrupt a great sexy session." He said and pulled the males shirt off his chest and slid his nails down the boys chest, digging his nails in just a bit. He wasn't into the stuff his brother was, he just liked rough sex. That's what made sleeping with Chris great. But Michael wasn't bad either! He leaned forward kissing him then pulling on his lower lip with his teeth.

Azazel_pup

Old 09-29-2010, 05:20 AM

Tas smirked, moaning when shoved against the wall. He loved it rough, and Michael knew exactly how to take care of his every need, "I'm only grabby because you're being slow." He teased, fondling his boyfriend's sensitive area again. He loved hearing him whimper with pleasure and wasn't afraid to dish it all out for him.

When the nail dug into him, he almost exploded with pleasure, it had been months since he last felt Michael use nail on him. He groaned, nearly falling to his knees right then and there.

Evermore_112

Old 09-30-2010, 02:39 AM

Michael enjoyed seeing the pleasure he caused Tas. He slid them down and dug them into his abs. He pushed him against the wall, trying not to moan from the sensitive touches from his hip to his groin. His hip especially sensitive, but his groin just as happy to be touched. If not happier. He moved his hands away from his body and grabbed his wrists, pinning the male against the wall. "Stop touching, it's my turn to top remember. And since I'm top, I say how fast we go."

Azazel_pup

Old 10-13-2010, 01:14 PM

Tas pressed himself closer to Michael's nails, wanting to feel them harder and deeper into him. He bit his lip in anticipation, "As You wish." He obediently kept his arms raised above his head where his lover had them pinned, not struggling now, "Anything you'd like me to do, Sir?" He giggled.

Evermore_112

Old 10-23-2010, 11:18 PM

"Shutting up, would be nice. And appreciative." He said and bit his chest and slid, slowly to his knees. He grinned, biting his lip and leaned back, admiring him. "Hmmmmm... How long's it been since I've but you?" He said, sliding a finger over his thigh where the bruise had disappeared. He was so mean to his boyfriend.

[[We have to take this to email, I don't know if I have on either of our PMs, could you email me? [email protected] ]]

Azazel_pup

Old 10-29-2010, 01:58 PM

"Too long." Tas whispered, wondering where this was leading. He yearned to reach out and caress his lover's face and pull him into a passionate kiss, but the submissive side was listening to what he had been ordered. So he remained still, his body quivering with desire and lust.

Evermore_112

Old 10-31-2010, 02:00 AM

"Good. Close your eyes and never shut those beautiful lips because I want to hear EVERYthing." He whispered and dug his nails into the males thigh and looked up at him. "More? Say more, sweety." He said and then rubbed the leg gently, making the wound hurt then soothe the pain. "Make some noise."

Azazel_pup

Old 12-16-2010, 02:47 PM

"as you wish." the male half whimpered.

Evermore_112

Old 01-02-2011, 03:52 AM

[[PM's... email? I've been on vacation and don't quite know where we are? Help?]]

Azazel_pup

Old 01-03-2011, 01:02 PM

Umm problem...neither do I. Hmmm I think one set of boys were busy busy and the other set was starting to get busy.

Evermore_112

Old 01-03-2011, 08:35 PM

[[....greeeat, crap. Where?]]

Azazel_pup

Old 01-03-2011, 10:06 PM

Pms work.
;)

Evermore_112

Old 03-20-2011, 02:49 AM

I love our rp so I'm going to reread it and post here. I know we're in sex scenes but we're going to do a time skip. I would love to continue this.