sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to sukishine Send a message via MSN to sukishine

Old 08-04-2008, 11:33 PM

I've found the second clue but when I press it nothing happens.

And also as a side issue. I unequipped the items from my avatar and it won't let me equip anything. Everything else on mene is working so I don't think it has something to do with my computer.

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:33 PM

i love the 2ed item, i must now chat to get them stars.

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 08-04-2008, 11:37 PM

Oh no, I missed the whole first day and most of the second day!! *sigh* This might not be such a good event for me.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenric of Firenzword View Post
Me too, I like the item. I'm a bit too stupid (or sleepy) at the moment so I can't figure out the 2nd clue. But I will! I will! (flops)
I can try to give you a hint, if you like. XD But maybe you'd just prefer doing something easy, like changing your avatar's hair or something. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ s u k i ~ s h i n e ] View Post
I've found the second clue but when I press it nothing happens.

And also as a side issue. I unequipped the items from my avatar and it won't let me equip anything. Everything else on mene is working so I don't think it has something to do with my computer.
You mean, you solved the second clue and know where it is and see the Star Eater, but when you click on the Star Eater you don't get a pop-up to ask you if you want to exchange your tokens?

What browser are you using and were you having a problem collecting the first item? :o

Maybe try exiting out of your browser and trying again?

Akuma_Wolf94
⊙ω⊙

Yeah, it looks cool! >_<

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:39 PM

Being a host... sucks. >_>

Also sucks I'm probably not going to be on enough to do this event... oh well. XPPP *tries to get the first item for now*

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:39 PM

I'm still getting more stars and figureing out what the second clue is

nagon
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2008, 11:40 PM

The second items is a lot better indeed. I still need to get the first though XD

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagon View Post
The second items is a lot better indeed. I still need to get the first though XD
I agree with both those statements. XDDD;;;

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post

You mean, you solved the second clue and know where it is and see the Star Eater, but when you click on the Star Eater you don't get a pop-up to ask you if you want to exchange your tokens?

What browser are you using and were you having a problem collecting the first item? :o

Maybe try exiting out of your browser and trying again?

Yeah, nothing pops up when I click the star eater.
I'm on firefox. And pulled up the browser again and it still didn't work. And my avatar is naked. x.x

I got my first item earlier just fine.

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:52 PM

....The Second clue...I'm trying to figure out what it is.

EDIT.
I figured it out, was actually easier, (like they all are) then what I thought it was.

Last edited by Wynna; 08-05-2008 at 12:05 AM..

Xxmusic_obsessedxX
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2008, 12:02 AM

Ohh so then how do you get the special items that guy has to pop up somewhere?

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2008, 12:06 AM

@ Music, no you have to find him on Mene.

Kenric of Firenzword
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-05-2008, 12:14 AM

Lack of sleep, sweet mod CK, lack of sleep :angel:
I apologize for the disruption. I'll go back to thinking now, promise XD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-05-2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:

Yeah, nothing pops up when I click the star eater.
I'm on firefox. And pulled up the browser again and it still didn't work. And my avatar is naked. x.x

I got my first item earlier just fine.
Hmm... Do you have another browser you can try? Because I'm using Firefox and not having a problem... It may be that you're running a very new or very old version of Firefox or you have a Firefox add-on that's blocking the pop-up.

Let me know - and if you're still having problems you may need to file a bug report. >_<;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxmusic_obsessedxX View Post
Ohh so then how do you get the special items that guy has to pop up somewhere?
After you have enough whole stars to get the clue (3 full stars), you need to click on your stars link (it's the one at the top right of your screen between your gold and your tokens). Then a page should load that will give you the clues to find the special items.

The clues should lead you to a certain place on the Menewsha website. It's usually a forum, but sometimes it's another page on the site - and even occasionally a specific thread. Once you locate that specific place on the site, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you should see the Star Eater dude (he's the monster in the first post on the first page of this thread). So you click on him and a pop-up will ask you if you want to trade stars for a special item. Click "yes" and it'll show up in your inventory.

I hope that helps. ^^; If you have problems solving the clue, feel free to ask in this thread. But we can only give you hints.

EDIT:
@Kenric of Firenzword - LOL. :3 Well, I know how that is. ;3 I was teasing and giving you a hint anyway. ;3

Tre Le Coco

Old 08-05-2008, 12:21 AM

:illgetu: damn you CK for making the clues too hard! lol *still figuring it out*

who was having trouble equipping an item? what item was it? if you want help you might want to post a little more info about what item it is, we arn't mind readers xP

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 12:22 AM

I pulled up interest explorer and it works on that. It's really strange. Firefox has never given me a problem with the inventory or pop ups before. If anything IE does that. That's why I switched. I guess I'll have to get used to IE for a little while at least.
Thank you for your help. <3

Kenric of Firenzword
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-05-2008, 12:26 AM

Quote:
@Kenric of Firenzword - LOL. :3 Well, I know how that is. ;3 I was teasing and giving you a hint anyway. ;3
And twas a very good one (maniacal laugh). Now I know what they meant by overthinking it. Although it did indeed throw me off a bit since I kept running around the same old place, only to find out the answer is on top of my head (more maniacal laughter). I shall go now. Thank you for bearing with me, sweet CK :]. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by CK; 08-05-2008 at 12:29 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-05-2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre Le Coco View Post
:illgetu: damn you CK for making the clues too hard! lol *still figuring it out*
Heee... >_>;

If you didn't already have angry eyebrows, I'd say go change to those and give me a piece of your mind. XD :heart:

Quote:
I pulled up interest explorer and it works on that. It's really strange. Firefox has never given me a problem with the inventory or pop ups before. If anything IE does that. That's why I switched. I guess I'll have to get used to IE for a little while at least.
Thank you for your help. <3
That is strange! :o Maybe try Firefox again later and see if it's still giving you guff. x_x; I'm glad IE is working for you, though!

Edit:
@Kenric of Firenzword - LOL. No problem. :3 Sometimes the clues are harder than you'd think just because the answer is so simple. XD

marissa12345
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2008, 12:27 AM

Can someone give me a hint for the 2nd one?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-05-2008, 12:38 AM

Sure -

A mirror is something you can look into to change something about how you look. What would be the "mirror" of Menewsha?

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2008, 12:49 AM

Wow both hints I found for the second clue made me feel dumb now due to I kinda forgot about that(solution), but now I can work on getting caught up due to band camp. Yay now to find more stuff to hopefully post in.

marissa12345
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2008, 01:07 AM

Thanks. ^_^

Muggles Running Amok
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Muggles Running Amok Send a message via MSN to Muggles Running Amok

Old 08-05-2008, 01:13 AM

I need to get caught up, lol.

Black Kat
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2008, 01:32 AM

Want to sleep but must post x.x Event is evil and steals my soul.