Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 08-12-2011, 01:01 AM

Not a problem Cora.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-12-2011, 01:05 AM

I feel like I could go to bed right now too. And it's only 6 o'clock. What's wrong with this picture? DX

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-12-2011, 01:09 AM

Its 9 here D;

Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 08-12-2011, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Well then if I were a member of this fictional selection committee, I would for sure hire you just to keep my existence! DX
As the committee should anyway. The thing I like least when working on a project is having incompetent or lackadaisical coworkers who don't pull their weight, so I don't want to be that person. If I didn't think I could do the job well, I wouldn't even apply for it. I take a lot of pride in my work. If I can't give a project my best effort, I don't even want to start it; I'd rather give someone else who had the time/resources/dedication the opportunity.

Also, I don't know what you're talking about, Seiki. When it comes to making stellar avatars, you're as good as Rylynne, Hime, Ferra or Sizzla, and frankly, sometimes you're better. You have no reason to feel intimidated by them.

Ah, I did enjoy Project Mene while it lasted. I just don't have the time or inventory for it these days. :sweat:

Seiki Nova

Old 08-12-2011, 01:17 AM

East coast? I'm from Arizona :)

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-12-2011, 01:18 AM

Im from Jersey o:

Seiki Nova

Old 08-12-2011, 01:19 AM

Lulu, well thanks for that! I know a lot of people like my avatars. A big thing for me is I feel like I'm a perfectionist with them. If I can't get them just right like I see them in my mind, I don't like them.

Dis, Next time you see Snooki, punch her in the face for me? <3

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-12-2011, 01:20 AM

Psh, Ill do more than that.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-12-2011, 01:22 AM

I'll hold you to that then!

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-12-2011, 01:22 AM

xD Ill fucking kill her!

Seiki Nova

Old 08-12-2011, 01:27 AM

BREAKING NEWS: THIS JUST IN, SNOOKI FROM JERSEY SHORE FOUND MURDERED. THE MAIN SUSPECT, ACCORDING TO POLICE, IS A USER OF THE ONLINE AVATAR COMMUNITY KNOWN AS MENEWSHA WHO GOES BY THE USERNAME BEAUTIFUL DISASTER. THE LOCATION OF SAID SUSPECT IS AS OF YET TO BE DETERMINED, THOUGH WE ARE FAIRLY CERTAIN IT IS WITHIN THE JERSEY AREA. BELOW IS A PHOTO OF SAID USER'S AVATAR. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH SAID USER, PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL AS THIS PERSON IS CONSIDERED HIGHLY DANGEROUS, AND CALL THE POLICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO REPORT ANY SIGHTINGS!

In other news, the economy is shit and people are dying and the world is a great big ball of freaking sunshine! -insert inaccurate weather reports here-

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-12-2011, 01:28 AM

:lol:
OH MY GOD <3

Seiki Nova

Old 08-12-2011, 01:28 AM

I aim to please :cool:

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-12-2011, 01:29 AM

That was really funny xD

Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 08-12-2011, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Lulu, well thanks for that! I know a lot of people like my avatars. A big thing for me is I feel like I'm a perfectionist with them. If I can't get them just right like I see them in my mind, I don't like them.
You're welcome. I'm just saying it as it is.
Ah, perfectionism is something I understand very well. :yes: But I'm more the sort that's always haunted by the fact that there's always someone better. Maybe I don't know who that person is, but that person must exist, and therefore, there must always be some way I can improve something I've done. Since I can't possibly be the best at the task, the result certainly can't be the best result possible. :lol:

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-12-2011, 02:06 AM

I'm back. : )

Though, I don't think anyone else is here right now... : (

Seiki Nova

Old 08-12-2011, 02:07 AM

I'm here. I've been cleaning my computer.

Lulu, it doesn't bother me if someone is better than me. I know there's always going to be someone who's better than me, but I just want things to be perfect because that's how I want them, you know?

----------

Is it bad that I clean my computer with nail polish remover? It's the only thing that really works DX

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-12-2011, 02:13 AM

Gah, I look away for a few hours to take Baby Yan pictures and the thread grows by pages and pages! :lol:

Quote:
I'm majoring in English Literature, mostly because I want to work for a publishing company or a magazine. And if those don't work out, a degree in English works for multiple jobs so it works out either way. I'm hoping that I won't change my major, but I have thought about being a double major. They're usually not that much effort. You just take fewer electives and more core classes to meet the requirements for both majors. And since most majors require the same basic classes, I only have to take those once and it will apply to both degrees.

I just don't really like myself. The way I look, the way I act. I find it hard to believe that anyone would be interested in me beyond surface appeal, which there isn't a lot of in the first place. I'm very self-depreciating.

You are talking a bit like a younger you haha!
That sounds like a good plan! Having a diverse degree is always good, especially if the economy keeps on bein' shitty. I've got a similar plan of attack myself. I'll likely be majoring in psychology, there are all kinds of jobs you can get with that.

Seiki, you're being too hard on yourself. I am very easily turned off by annoying people, and would never go out of my way to talk to someone I don't much like, but look, I'm here in a thread I didn't make! To talk to you! Because you're cool and likeable! And you're a cutie, so don't even sweat that.

OMGZZZZZZZzz!!!11 Wait, I never even talked like that to begin with.
Quote:
Dys, I just don't sleep very well. I'm probably an insomniac. I don't have insurance though so I can't just go to the doctor and get a prescription for a sleep medicine : (
Nooo, don't go for sleeping pills unless you've exhausted every other option. They are evil. I don't know what level of problems you have, but I had issues where I'd lie in bed awake for an hour or more, completely unable to go to sleep even though I had been awake for a long time. I take a melatonin supplement 20-30 minutes before bed and now I fall asleep within 20 minutes (of going to bed, not of taking the pill). Unlike sleeping pills, it's not habit-forming. Also, you don't need a prescription, a bottle is like, $5 at Walgreens.

Quote:
Anyone know what these fancy Scythe items are that I found in the marketplace? I couldn't find them anywhere in the forums. The Century and Millennium Scythes. And the Dark Moon Gems and stuff? I'm so behind! DX
Those are Auctioneer Items. The Auctioneer (NPC account) sometimes lists special bonus items that complement that month's CIs. And it's totally my fault that you don't know what they are because I was supposed to add them to the Rare Item Guide and haven't gotten to it yet. :ninja: Sorry about that.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-12-2011, 02:23 AM

Whoo, I got an answer to my question! Update so I can see what they all are and which ones I want! : D

I can lie in bed for hours and hours and not sleep. It happens pretty much nightly. And then there are times when I'm so exhausted from my lack of sleep, that I'll fall out and sleep a good 12+ hours without waking up at all. I just need a good regular sleep pattern and its hard to get that naturally. For me at least.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-12-2011, 02:27 AM

Well, I can't update right this second, but I just remembered there's a list posted here. :)

Melatonin can really help regulate that. It's just something your body produces anyway, so there isn't anything you really need to worry about with it, that I know of.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-12-2011, 02:30 AM

Well thanks for that list there Miss! I shall have to attack the market at a later time to decide if they're worth buying or not ><

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-12-2011, 03:31 AM

YO : D

Seiki Nova

Old 08-12-2011, 03:41 AM

SUP? C:

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-12-2011, 03:47 AM

Listening to 90s grunge and eating grapes...sour grapes.
:B

You?