Nepenthe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 08:00 PM

Oh boy, going from being really cold to really warm so quickly has made me sleepy...

Bubble
⊙ω⊙

I don't even remember the last time I had a bath. I guess if that time I fainted in the shower counts, It was about 5-6 years ago. ahah

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Someone painted our bathtub over and the paint is peeling off so I don't trust taking a bath in it.

That sounds nice! Photoshop is so not intuitive or user friendly. V_V
PS is so hard to understand sometimes - it's full of HIDDEN tricks XDD

I like not having to search for things I need XD

That sounds like a scary bathtub!

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Oh boy, going from being really cold to really warm so quickly has made me sleepy...
haha that makes me sleepy too D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
I don't even remember the last time I had a bath. I guess if that time I fainted in the shower counts, It was about 5-6 years ago. ahah
I really don't either - it had to have been when I was like 5 or something XD

How did you faint in the shower!?

Nepenthe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 08:02 PM

I was going to stay up and find a Livestream of the Oscars but they don't even start until 1:30am my time and it's not even 8:30pm yet... xD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
I was going to stay up and find a Livestream of the Oscars but they don't even start until 1:30am my time and it's not even 8:30pm yet... xD
dang! I would not stay up for that XDD I'd be too tired!!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-24-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
PS is so hard to understand sometimes - it's full of HIDDEN tricks XDD

I like not having to search for things I need XD

That sounds like a scary bathtub!

haha that makes me sleepy too D:

I really don't either - it had to have been when I was like 5 or something XD

How did you faint in the shower!?
Don't even get me started on that bathtub...

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Don't even get me started on that bathtub...
I don't take baths anymore - I grew up with brothers and I was always scared of exactly how clean our tub was....and now I have a male roommate here and he leaves his hair ALL over the bathroom which I think is gross so I don't trust the shower XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-24-2013, 08:09 PM

Eeeewie!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Eeeewie!
It really disgusts me to be honest D: XDDD It's in the tub, the floor, on the toilet, on the counter, the sink.

You would think, as the girl, it would belong to me. But I NEVER leave hair in the bathroom D: XD

Bubble
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 08:11 PM

We had a bathtub, but we could take showers in it. I hadn't eaten much that day, and I went into the shower and started feeling kinda dizzy, so I tried to turn off the water and get out, but didn't make it. lol I woke up with little shampoo bottles floating around me in the water. I don't even know how I didn't drown in there.
Ever since then if I stay a little longer than 8-10 minutes in there, I start loosing conscience. It's really weird.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-24-2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
It really disgusts me to be honest D: XDDD It's in the tub, the floor, on the toilet, on the counter, the sink.

You would think, as the girl, it would belong to me. But I NEVER leave hair in the bathroom D: XD
Guys produce a lot more hair than they would like to believe I think..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Quote:
We had a bathtub, but we could take showers in it. I hadn't eaten much that day, and I went into the shower and started feeling kinda dizzy, so I tried to turn off the water and get out, but didn't make it. lol I woke up with little shampoo bottles floating around me in the water. I don't even know how I didn't drown in there.
Ever since then if I stay a little longer than 8-10 minutes in there, I start loosing conscience. It's really weird.
That's so weird!! I'm glad you are alright though D:

When I was 10, I think, I had a shower that had the removable nozzle thing and when I was showering it FELL and slammed RIGHT into my forehead...I had a really gross cut on my forehead for a while D:

Nepenthe
⊙ω⊙

A lot of people pass out in the shower, it's something to do with blood pressure, I think.

Also my flatmate leaves a lot of hair lying around the place. Sometimes I get so much out of the vacuum cleaner that I wonder how she isn't bald.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Guys produce a lot more hair than they would like to believe I think..
I agree...and he just makes no effort to clean it up. He's just messy...leaves the trash in the trash in there for WEEKS at a time...and I don't use that trash can EVER...I use the one in my room because I refuse to take out his trash. And he won't clean up his hair so I'm constantly cleaning off the counters and the shower D: *so annoying*

Only good thing is he is moving out in June :D

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-24-2013, 08:15 PM

OMG, those are seriously scary shower stories!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 08:17 PM

'psycho' is a scarie shower story, too!

Nepenthe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 08:18 PM

Eurgh, one of the girls I used to live with let her crackhead boyfriend move in with us, rent-free. He was the most disgusting, messy person I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

Bubble
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
A lot of people pass out in the shower, it's something to do with blood pressure, I think.
Really? That would explain it. I really only fainted that one time, but I usually come really close to.

That is so scary, Maria. When I fell I hit my shin really hard on the side of the tub, too. Almost couldn't move my jaw for like two weeks. xD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
OMG, those are seriously scary shower stories!
I know, they are scary XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

'psycho' is a scarie shower story, too!
Hummy - for a second, I thought you meant my cat whose name is Psycho...who happens to love showers.... XD

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Eurgh, one of the girls I used to live with let her crackhead boyfriend move in with us, rent-free. He was the most disgusting, messy person I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.
At that point I would have said, "No boyfriend or you get kicked out" D: XD

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Really? That would explain it. I really only fainted that one time, but I usually come really close to.

That is so scary, Maria. When I fell I hit my shin really hard on the side of the tub, too. Almost couldn't move my jaw for like two weeks. xD
OMG that sucks D: I can't imagine not moving my jaw D:

To this day, those removable shower head things scare me D:

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-24-2013, 08:26 PM

Alrighty I'm heading out to go grocery shopping. Bye everyone!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Alrighty I'm heading out to go grocery shopping. Bye everyone!
Bye bye Zig <33 It was good talking to you :D Have a nice trip to the store :D

Bubble
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 09:08 PM

Sorry I got distracted. I have to correct my brother's homework. This kid always does his homework rushed, it's a nightmare trying to make sense of any of this. D:

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Sorry I got distracted. I have to correct my brother's homework. This kid always does his homework rushed, it's a nightmare trying to make sense of any of this. D:
That's okay - I started to do my lessons for the week :D Everyone disappeared so I was forced too lol

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 02-24-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I suppose the excuse is that there's always something to be done, but it doesn't always bode well. I will text every so often between phone calls or running things around, but it's so terribly, dreadfully, unfathomably boring to stare at a computer monitor for eight hours every day without the company of competent coworkers. 50 shades of masochism just stepping into that elevator each morning.

I'm surprised employers don't encourage Facebook. They're all about it when they hire you, and why not use it to fire you if you post something in poor taste?
I can agree that there is always something that can be done, but I don't even get official breaks at work. We have to find time in between customers to take a quick five minute break, but we're still technically on the clock the entire eight hours that we're there. I just think that the rules are too stringent. They should relax.

I do agree about the facebook thing though. Either way, I'm glad my managers can't see my facebook because I've been ranting a bit lately about work.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
I can agree that there is always something that can be done, but I don't even get official breaks at work. We have to find time in between customers to take a quick five minute break, but we're still technically on the clock the entire eight hours that we're there. I just think that the rules are too stringent. They should relax.

I do agree about the facebook thing though. Either way, I'm glad my managers can't see my facebook because I've been ranting a bit lately about work.
I avoid ranting on my facebook. I have mine set to private and no one but my friends can see me but I'm still so scared they will see what I post about them. Otherwise I'd be ranting all out on facebook because my bosses are terrible D: