FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 04-06-2011, 12:44 PM

Well that's good. Yeah. Well I'm working 40+ hours a week, taking classes and trying to take care of my family at home. It's rough. I just recently found out I was expecting too, so it's making it that much harder.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-06-2011, 04:28 PM

And I can't seen how you can do that. :/

Just a five to six hour work day wears me out. I stock shelves and work on back stock. I also wash dishes. Doesn't really sound like a lot, but it is. I spent my time saturday morning rearranging ALL the back stock. But at least now it is all nice and tidy instead of an unorganized mess. I can't see how you could find anything and it was no wonder why things were ordered that we didn't need due to the mess that was there. This is what happens when I get put off of a job...when I get to come back because things get to hectic, I have some major work to do because no one else cares.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 04-06-2011, 05:51 PM

Heh... well working 10 hour days in a place where you sit down and talk to people is a bit different than manual labor. It leaves you mentally and sometimes emotionally exhausted rather than physically exhausted. I should be able to keep this job until even the later months of my pregnancy and I won't go to maternity leave until the last moment necessary. Unless my doctor says otherwise. More because I'm the only one supporting our family right now. My mate still hasn't found a job and it's starting to worry me.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-07-2011, 01:13 PM

Yeah. I actually prefer manual labor over sitting down and answering phones or just talking to people...although...I have to talk to people at my job since when I work in the grocery portion well...I have to deal with customers. XD Also I was the only one working in the grocery saturday morning because the person who normally works went to visit her daughter and grandchild. And I was the only one who could come in because the other two people well...the one didn't come in until noon and the other one is the owner and was working in the eatery that say (which I was too but she put me in the grocery when I could have stayed in the eatery and she worked in the grocery)...but I guess that was her plan for me to be bored and work on cleaning the backstocks.

I hope he can find a job soon! Although, I do know a lot of places aren't hiring right now and won't be until it gets closer to summer...like normal...although...who knows...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-07-2011, 08:23 PM

hello! I haven't popped in here for a while! how is everyone? any interesting conversations going on?

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-07-2011, 10:20 PM

Hey, Kat!

I don't know?

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:05 AM

Ah. Jobs.

I'm going to go out and start looking for one soon. I'm not particularly excited for it being that this will be my first job. My nervous butterflies are eating my stomach, lol.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-08-2011, 12:11 AM

Good luck finding one!

I know a lot of places won't hire anyone who hasn't worked before...although...since I don't know how old you are, if you are under 20, more like under 19, you should be fine. If over...good luck! Most places don't hire people who've never worked before and over 20 (unless they just came out of college and it deals with their major).

ElysiumFate

Old 04-08-2011, 12:19 AM

I'm still 18, but only till May. I'm thinking the fact that I spent the last two summers doing mega volunteer work and getting a prestigious award instead of working will save me a little bit. I've also got some references from doing that.

I wish I'd gone to work at the beginning of this school year, but I had a stressful situation then, and when this semester hit my classes were hell. They cooled off, but I got into a bit of a funk and didn't particularly care.

Ah well. I'm pretty good at selling myself when I really want something, so it shouldn't be too bad.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-08-2011, 02:13 AM

Well, then you hopefully shouldn't have a problem with finding and getting a job then. :D

And holy crap...I'm kinda like stunned! My avatar was chosen as one that stands out for the Diana's Grace in the official April CI items thread. O.o

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-08-2011, 02:18 AM

terr!! :heart: :hug:

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-08-2011, 02:25 AM

COOKIE! :glomp:

ElysiumFate

Old 04-08-2011, 02:26 AM

I know! Congrats on that Terr!

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-08-2011, 02:27 AM

Ohh congrats terr and haii!! :squee:

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-08-2011, 02:29 AM

Thanks! i'm still kinda shocked from it. I definitely wasn't expecting that when I got back on just to reply to threads before going to take a shower...which I still haven't left the computer to do yet. XD

Cookie: You're avatar just makes me giggle! :D Mainly due to the face...because the rest of it is cute and Eastery...or Spring-y. :D

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-08-2011, 02:33 AM

lol i try i have that mask in rl and when they put it on mene i was soo happy now i have a real fred mask and a pixel one XD

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-08-2011, 02:37 AM

Yay!

I'm so tired! I'm running on three hours of sleep because I stayed up late to write an essay, went to bed, got up early to finish essay, go to class, eat, go to another class and stay there to do the Raku firing and then actually finished the final two bowls I need for my final portfolio review in my ceramics class as well as glaze the rest of the items I needed to glaze (that were ready to be glazed anyway). So yea...I've been up and on the go for over twelve hours now...and I need to get in the shower like now and got to bed shortly there after to get up early in the morning to go to work. :/

How has your day been? (and if I don't answer...It's because I left to go take my shower, but I'll definitely be back on to check in when I get out and before i go to bed).

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-08-2011, 03:20 AM

i is fine and its kool i just left too do something XD

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-08-2011, 03:24 AM

I had wondered why there was no reply when I got back. XD

I think the shower made me sleepier because it just relaxed me.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-08-2011, 03:26 AM

sorry i was taling to my aunt onfb and trying to find things for my parents :sweat:

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-08-2011, 03:32 AM

Ahh...

I'm actually going to go to bed real soon...I just have to brush my hair, get some water, and brush my teeth...and in there somewhere, shut down my computer. XD

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-08-2011, 03:43 AM

i have to go also bye terr!

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 04-08-2011, 12:59 PM

Good morning!

I have to leave to go to work here soon. :/

xXastraXx
If you come here... You'll find ...