DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 06-25-2009, 08:05 AM

Is it intact episodes or disjointed ones? I found them by looking up Dar!a, but they are in 2 or 3 pieces each and not in any order...It was a little hard to watch but doable...

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-25-2009, 08:11 AM

Yeah, they're disjointed, but they have like, Season 1, Episode 3, Part 1/3. They have all three parts and they've got all the episodes thus far. I'm on number four right now.

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 06-25-2009, 08:19 AM

Nice! What did you find them under? Was it though the Dar!a or a different way? Can you tell what I have been doing this summer till I head back to work in the fall LOL!

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-25-2009, 08:38 AM

Haha, yeah, it is the Dar!a ones. They're being sneaky so they don't get taken off Youtube for infringement. I value sneaky people. >D

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 06-25-2009, 04:56 PM

I like having fun when I dress up my avatar, too.

I like to pile on the stuff! :3 What good is having it if you let someone else tell you can't use it?

I try to use things that don't clash in color, or look out of place. That is about the extent of my strictness on outfits.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-25-2009, 04:59 PM

Exactly, Angel. :3 I've seen a LOT of your avatars with tons of stuff on it in the past, so I KNOW you like that sort of thing. :D

I remember how cluttered I used to make my avatars on Gaia; they weren't as bad as some people, but I used to try and get the biggest items on every layer I possibly could. XD

Another avatar I had involved nothing but animals. I had on Fox Ears / Tail, Kiki, Coco, Winter Fox Mink, Baby Seal Slips. . . XD So many cute animal related items. I really wanted a grizzly hat, but that was really far fetched. x_x

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-25-2009, 05:01 PM

Hey Wendy!!!
So you got like at most like 5 and a half hours of sleep maybe?
D:

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-25-2009, 05:04 PM

LOL, not quite.

I went to lay down at around 5 AM; couldn't sleep. Watched ESPN Sportscenter until about 6 AM, and then they mention that they're starting their Wimbledon coverage in an hour. SOOO, I stayed awake until 7 AM, then they said "OH WE HAVE VENUS WILLIAMS PLAYING AT 8 AM EST."

. . . SO I STAYED UP TILL 8 AM. Fell asleep finally around 8:30 listening to the announcer, and I sorta kept up subconsciously while I snoozed. Woke up at noon just a bit ago to get a shower cause I have a dentist appointment at 2:45. Ate some Cinnamon Toast Crunch to wake myself up. Still groggy.

All in all, it was like, 3.5 hours of sleep. XD

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-25-2009, 05:07 PM

O u.
xD
You needs sleep desperately.

I try to go to bed before 1 AM and wake up at like 10 AM-noon.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-25-2009, 05:14 PM

I need to start doing that; I'm sleeping my summer days away. Even though I'm awake during the nighttime, I've heard that doing that leads to long term health complications like heart disease and stuff, so it's for my well being that I actually start sleeping on a normal schedule again. @_@

I plan on coming back and going to sleep on-- SHIT.

I just realized I can't take a nap this afternoon because my mother is taking me shopping for clothes. Kohl's is having a sale, we're gonna have a little outing for the evening.

DAMNIT, I'm going to crash REALLY early tonight. Maybe this will get my sleep schedule back on track if I go to bed relatively early tonight, who knows. :O

Just. . . gotta stay awake. . . *Cracks open the caffeinated drinks* ><

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-25-2009, 05:20 PM

Lol, my parents are trying to make me healthy.
I've been waking late, eating breakfast, going biking for like 2 miles, then lounging. And at night, my mom, my brother and I do situps. It is so funny to see my brother struggle and try to beat us. He gets like 20, takes a break, sees that we did 50, and tries to beat us.
xD'
Poor lil dude.

Take a nap in the car?
Enjoy shopping then crash??
And I am soooo taking your caffeine away.

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 06-25-2009, 05:26 PM

I saw a little bit of the news about Wimbledon last night, well I really just saw some guy take out a ball girl when he couldn't stop running. That was quite funny.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-25-2009, 05:27 PM

Omg, I remember situps. e_e They're hellish and annoying. D: My mom used to make me sit on her feet while she did hers when she was on Weight Watchers back in the day, and I remember getting really pissed off every time she asked me to do it cause she would do 40 and take FOREVER. XD

And nooo, I need my caffeine. D:

There's a problem. >_> My dad is out and has my car. I don't know when he's coming back, and I'm pretty sure I need him to come with me because they're gonna give us instructions on how to get in contact with the oral surgeon so I can get my wisdom teeth cut out in the next month or so before I go back to university.

And JEANIIIEEEE. I saw that yesterday when it happened! That poor girl!

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 06-25-2009, 05:40 PM

I can't do them, my body refuses to co-operate.

^_^ that definitely wasn't what she signed up for but at least she got a hug.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-25-2009, 05:41 PM

Yeah, she did get a hug. XD CLOSER CONTACT THAN SHE EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE . . . in more ways than one.

Poor kid. XD

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-25-2009, 06:27 PM

Aww, a hug with a tennis star would make up for it I think.
xD;

Ew, I don't wanna get my wisdom teeth cut out... I had a tooth pulled and it was helllll..... 4 would be... superultradamnedyouarefucked hellll.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 06-25-2009, 07:07 PM

I think the elbow to the face and him draped across her legs was more contact than she ever thought, or wanted.

Shh you're not meant to tell them that. :XD

Apparently a reporter made one of our girls cry, for some reason everyone gets into tennis when it's Wimbledon they don't care until it gets to Wimbledon. they give them a really hard time. They asked her if she'd let people down because she got knocked out first round and she burst into tears. They don't say the football team have let people down when they balls up the world cup but little tennis girl whose ranked 51st in the world loses and she's suddenly let the whole country down. O_o

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-25-2009, 09:32 PM

Haha, Ayumi, I have FIVE. An extra one in the top right. :x

That's so sad for the girl. D: I would be mortified, and yeah, I guess yall do kinda get hyped up for just Wimbledon. XD I saw the thousands of people on the hill they've called MOUNT MURRAY for that Andy Murray kid, and then they all get pissed because they call him English, and they're like, HE'S FROM SCOTLAND, HE'S SCOTTISH, NOT ENGLISH. So the proper term would be British. But the American news announcers are getting HELL for screwing that nomer up. XD

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 06-25-2009, 09:41 PM

Yeah, you're not meant to get that wrong. He's pretty good I think I don't know I've not really bothered much. She did look quite traumatised. Really the only thing I can ever think of with Wimbledon is the Wombles.

Quote:
Underground, Overground, Wombling Free,
The Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we.
Making good use of the things that we find,
Things that the everyday folks leave behind.
:sweat:

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-26-2009, 01:51 PM

*pops in to not make this thread die again*
:heart:

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-26-2009, 02:11 PM

YAY.

I'll be back, but feel free to chat yall. I'm just getting ready to go out to eat breakfast with my dad and sister.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-26-2009, 02:16 PM

*stomach grumbles*

I should get some breakfast too.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-26-2009, 02:18 PM

Thing is I've already eaten a bowl of cereal and some eggs not long ago, so I might be opting out of going with them. I'm not hungry at all.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-26-2009, 02:22 PM

I haven't...
*is tempted by thoughts of muffins and yocrunch*
:drool:
I might or might not be right back...

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-26-2009, 02:41 PM

LOL.

Mmm, Yocrunch sounds delicious right about now even though I'm not technically hungry. XD