RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 10:56 PM

Oh whoops, sort of forgot about this thread. :sweat: You can start if you like.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 06-25-2012, 02:19 PM

Howdie-hoe there, neighbor.

You can call me Crim for short, as Crimson can sometimes be taxing to type out. I read through your first post, and I saw a few pairing that I'd like to shake a stick or two at. However, I saw that you said you typically do Yaoi settings? I'm not very good at such. This does not mean that I don't play males, it merely means that my male characters can become kind og awkward in male x male relationships.

My post length can vary anywhere from one to eight (I know, the dreaded wall of text) paragraphs, it all depends on my partner. It depends on what they prefer and what they give me to work on. I enjoy playing multiple characters in a single roleplay, so that there's more dimension, sometimes things can get a little one tone if we're each only playing one character. If you'd like to snatch up one of those pairings and collaborate with me to see if we can cook up a good storyline, I'd adore that. owo;

If I'm not on here, my messenger information is in my request thread, as well as on my profile.

I hope to hear back from you!!