Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-27-2019, 01:45 AM

Immy: oh, right x3
I forgot for a minute there lol

Kakashi watched as the three women appeared but soon relaxed when he realized they weren't a threat. He watched the two as they healed his students and the one when she picked up Sasuke. He nodded to Anna and gently picked up Silver. "We'll take 'em both to my place." He said calmly.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 01:51 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Forget what? Oh yea lol

Ahna didn't want to be alone right now so as they walked in silence Kira spoke quietly to Ahna. "Mind if we stay a bit? I wish to commute with Gai once more. Katana has a confession to make and Gabrielle. She is all good now. Less deadly." "Sure just don't harm my friends and family. Go after anyone and I'll be sure to erase you all from existence." Ahna went back to walk with Kakashi looking over at Silver. They finally made it there and she wondered how the team had fallen apart so much. Not fallen but strayed from their usual paths. Once inside Katana placed Sasuke on the bed in the guest room taking her leave. She was eager as she went to find who she was looking for. She found Lee with Tenten but...together...Kira left soon after with Gabrielle telling them to let them rest. Once gone Ahna sat on the couch leaning her head back.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-27-2019, 02:18 AM

Immy:

Kakashi walked closer to Ahna as they headed to his place. He walked quietly and once they were inside he laid Silver down in her room, on her little futon he had gotten her a while back.

After the women left, he went and sat on the couch next to Ahna and gently held her hand. She was alright, and the kids would be alright.. He was glad he went with her, despite what events played out.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 02:22 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna didn't speak for awhile, she took his hand and cuddle into him putting her feet up. Everything happened so quickly...Silver was almost critically injured and Sasuke at that. After some time she spoke to him "I'm sorry...for everything" there were no other secrets except what happened to her family. She didn't mind telling it and she did trust Kakashi very much. She could feel her warmth melding with his as pressure formed in her mind.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 02:41 AM

Immy:

Kakashi smiled under his mask some when she cuddled against him, and he kissed the top of her head. "No more secrets?" He asked quietly and curiously. "I love you..and I'm certain now Silver has a special connection with you. We're a family, and you're stuck with us whether you like it or not." He semi teased at the end there.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 02:47 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"When i was little kita tricked me into killing my fanily like she did hers. They somewhat accepted me and once i realized what i did. I started doing missions. I was my own enemy. Then i fell for you and thats that. Less gruesome details. Im not bothered by it though." Ahna said.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 12:54 PM

Immy:

Kakashi kissed the top of her head once more, but didn't say much else. He was worried about his stud and relieved to have Ahna by his side.

---

In the other room, Silver began to stir as a nightmare formed in her mind involving Orochimaru taunting her about letting her curse control her and how she just like her rogue mother. "No.." She murmured in her sleep.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 02:04 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna was tired though relunctantly she stood up wanting to keep an eye on Silver and Sasuke. She stated "I wanna check on Silver, you stayin or comin?" Ahna asked waiting for him to respond.

----

Sasuke wasn't dreaming, in fact he was somewhat awake just laying there wondering how Sakura had just disappeared and there was no word of her now. It was only a few hours but he knew when her chakra was out of reach that she was no longer around.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 02:59 PM

Immy:

Kakashi stood as well, shaking his head some. "I'll check on Sasuke." He said, before going to the guest room to see how he was doing. They were both hit pretty hard after all. Knocking quietly before stepping inside the room, he noticed the boy was awake. "How're you feeling?" He asked.

---

Silver woke when Ahna came into her room. She was damp with sweat and startled. "Ahna-sensei.." She murmured softly as she slowly sat up.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 03:04 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Sasuke turned to face Kakashi then sat up slowly "Fine I guess, just..." Sasuke began but didn't elaborate very much.

==

Ahna noticed the younger ninja being startled and went to sit next to her hugging her. "You scare me everytime you do that you know" Ahna's hug warm, inviting, and had a lot of emotion to it. She really cared about the younger ninja as if she was family herself. Which in a way they were. "Did you have a nightmare?" she stroked her head asking.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 03:52 PM

Immy: back :3

Kakshi lowered down next to him. "But?" He asked curiously. "What's on your mind?"

---

Silver hugged her back gently. "I'm sorry.." She murmurs nodding lightly to her question. "Every time I close my eyes.." She murmured quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 06:36 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"where did sakura go? did she leave? i don't sense her anymore since you told Silver and I to go on ahead.

---

"Don't worry about it, I might be able to help you if you like. You know herbal remedies are something i'm quite skilled at." Ahna spoke as she stayed like that for a moment. "I have trouble controlling my powers too. The first time I hugged Kakashi by accident when we were younger I accidentally eletricuted him a bit to a surprise. He had to get healed after that." Ahna chuckled at the thought.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 07:51 PM

Immy:

Kakashi sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yes Sasuke, she left." He answered calmly. "She probably isn't coming back anytime soon."

---

Silver shook her head and cuddled into her hug. "It's okay, I've gotta learn to deal with it." She murmured quietly. "I'm glad I got to you and Kakashi-sensei in time.." She murmured.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 07:54 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Sasuke was confused but just sat there "So what happened with Ahna-Sensei back there?" he wondered what all the fuss was about.

---

"They're weren't going to kill us sweetie, my cousin just is jealous Kakashi chose me instead of her. I even got lucky and got my sight back. So now I can see how beautiful you look." Of course she could see things better when she was blind, like the way silver and sasuke spoke to each other, the way kakashi cared about her, and the way sakura loved Ichi. "Do you want to rest more or would you prefer to do something else?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 08:43 PM

Immy:

Kakashi smirked under his mask some and explained what happened earlier, and why there was a fuss.

---

Silver shook her head. "Even so.. They wanted to hurt you and Kakashi-sensei, and take you from us.." She murmured softly, feeling her anxiety spike just thinking about it. "I lost myself to 'his' mark, his curse.."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 06:26 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

Sasuke listened nodding "Would you mind if I stayed the night?" he asked him wondering if it was alright. After everything Sasuke didn't want to be alone and right now it might not be good or him to do so. His older brother fell for his team mate, Sakura, and then they ran off together.

----

"Sometimes a curse can be your biggest strength. They think it will make you weak, but who knows. It might make you stronger." Ahna released some calming energy smelling of lavender and jasmine for relaxation. her powers never had a scent before but apparently they somehow were unlocked. "It's okay, we will never leave you. We all love each other."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 12:16 PM

Immy:

Kakashi nodded to the dark haired boy. "Of course, I don't think it'd be a good idea for anyone to be alone with every going on." He said with a small smirk under his mask. "You're welcome to stay as long as you want." He offered.

---

Silver slowly began to calm down with the calming energy she felt from Ahna. "He said I was just like him.. And my mom.. I don't even know my mom. I've never met her." She murmured quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 04:17 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Even though it was the same day and the anbu wasn't going to talk to silver until the next day. They still sent them that evening as there was a knock on the door. "Hm? Who is that?" Ahna asked turning her head "Kashi, can you get the door?" she asked her lover to do so.

Sasuke had gotten out of bed having a bad feeling about this, he went to find Silver in one of the other rooms to make sure she was alright. When he saw her, he realized there was no danger so why did he have a bad feeling about this.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 04:27 PM

Immy:

Silver blinked when there was a knock at the door and she slowly got up to stand by Sasuke. "Wait.. Back at the arcade, remember?" She voiced quietly, referring to the anbu showing up. They said they'd leave her alone until tomorrow.. What if it was them?

She shook her head as Kakshi went for the door and Silver went up her nd him, gently holding his arm. "Sensei.. Please, please don't open the door." She murmured softly, afraid of who could behind it. Kakashi glanced at Silver. "Something you want to tell me?" Her asked calmly, not having opened the door yet.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 04:30 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Kashi why don't you take Silver to the back, Sasuke go with her. I'll talk to who is at the door." Ahna stated knowing she wouldn't let anyone near Silver or the rest of her family or team. "Don't worry, it's not going to get blown out of proportions." Ahna ushered them to the back.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 05:01 PM

Immy:

Silver nodded lightly and Kakashi ruffled her hair some, glancing at Ahna. "Just be mindful." He warned casually before leading the kids to the back room and closed the door. "I should've seen this coming sooner." He murmured quietly. Silver shook her head. "Why not just give me to them? They think I'm with the snake demon, they won't stop coming after me." Kakashi frowned some under his mask. "Not gonna happen." He said calmly.

Silver sat on her butt. Why not? They were..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 05:15 PM

"Not to mention, Ahna wouldn't ever let that happen, Silver. She loves you as much as she does Kakashi." Sasuke stated getting ready just in case.

---

Ahna opened the door to two Anbu "Can I help you boys? I thought this conversation was going to wait until tomorrow?" Ahna waited for them to respond, if they talked to her she would talk, if they tried to force their way in they'd have another thing coming. "Everyone is asleep at the moment and I was just about to go to sleep myself so lets make this quick alright?"

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 05:35 PM

Immy:

Silver frowned. They were dealing with anbu for Pete's sake! She was ready to run of needed, and Kakashi knew it.

---

The men folded their arms and looked over her. "Even so, the hokage requested us to put her in custody until we can talk with her." One of them explained simply. "She could be danger of not under close watch."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 05:42 PM

Nova_Alchemist: We could have them run, sasuke goes along with and they want to keep silver safe not knowing what the hokage would do. since its tsunade who knows? Might even run into the akatsuki at that rate (orochimaru is not with teh akatsuki, he is on his own i found out - with kabuto)

"So talking about this isn't going to do anything?" Ahna sighed taking her hair that she had just pulled out of it's ponytail and pulling it back up into a tight one. "Listen here boys, you should make this easier on yourself. You know exactly who I am. I killed my parents when I was six, I have no care over the fact I did it, and destroyed the rest of my family. I've been on dangerous missions since that day and never was trained by anyone so there is no pattern to me. I am all about my powers and there is quite a few that none of you even the hokage knows about. Some that no one knows about that you most likely do not want to learn about. If you try to take her from us, I will do everything in my power to stop you. If that means kill you, then let's dance." Ahna threatened with a glare hoping they would try something so she could make a point.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 06:00 PM

Immy: that wouldn't look too good though..
Plus, I know that silver is tired of running xD

The anbu guys sighed and relaxed their arms. "We don't want to fight, we just want to keep the peace of our village." One of them said. "We know about Koga, and his deal with the traitor. Half of the village is already talking about her possibly being marked by him." He explained. "Why not let the kid decide for herself instead of protecting her?"