angelyuy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-05-2011, 12:29 AM

Lol! It is, but at the same time it's almost cute. She lays them out on top of each other in the shadow on one of my floating bookshelves.

They get a scoop each twice a day, I forget the size, but it's what the vet said to feed them. *shurgs*

Yea, cat puke from eating too fast is very very gross. My baby, Sophie, was once so cold (because my roommate didn't want to turn on the heat) that she bolted down her food and came back to crawl under the covers with me and promptly threw up on my neck. I was mostly asleep but that woke me RIGHT up. And as soon as I got all the cat puke in the trash, I turned the heat on.

Rikali
I can haz?

Old 02-13-2011, 09:55 PM

Oh wow. That is SO GROSS! D: So far, I've never had a cat puke on me.
Mina puked a couple times today. So annoying. She's probably made herself sick because she licks the patio door and I think there might be mold in the grooves. Our door really sucks at keeping out the cold and the wet. It even had an icicle form on the INSIDE!

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 02-28-2011, 10:26 AM

Cat puke is sooo sick.
I've had cats like...freaking explode all over me.
Incredibly disgusting!

angelyuy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2011, 02:56 PM

EWEWEWEWEW That is all that can be said about that.

Suddenly I'm glad I'm on a liquid only diet.

*sighs*So bloody much homework!~~ *cries* How are you?

`Kitami

Old 02-28-2011, 03:06 PM

I'm sleep-deprived and depressed. :(
I'm in my grandpa's hospital room, he's been here for a week, he was diagnosed with lung cancer...
I've been staying with my nana and sleeping in a chair.
They're doing his first chemotherapy today... :(

Rikali
I can haz?

Old 02-28-2011, 05:40 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Kitami. :( I hope his chemo goes well today. *hugs*

My grandpa is having surgery sometime soon for his cancer. He was recently diagnosed with rectal cancer. It's frustrating because he hardly tells anyone what's going on, so I never know how he's doing.

`Kitami

Old 02-28-2011, 10:09 PM

The only reason I know so much is because basically i haven't left my nana's side since she took my grandpa to the emergency room.
I hope things go ok for your grandfather too.

angelyuy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2011, 01:47 PM

*hugs Kitami* I hope they get it all!~ Of course chemo alone is a sucky thing to have to recover from. But I do hope your grandpa starts feeling better soon!~

*hugs Rikali too* That totally sucks. And I know that feeling. I think the only reason that I know what's going on with my parents (blood grandparents) is that I call them all the time and they rat on each other to me.

`Kitami

Old 03-02-2011, 04:26 PM

He came home yesterday.
My nana isn't handling this very well. She's going to pieces. I'm really worried about her... :(

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 03-07-2011, 03:09 AM

I'm recovering from chemo as well, ug - I feel like it's taking forever.

`Kitami

Old 03-07-2011, 07:15 PM

I've seen some people go through it...two of my best friends' grandfathers and a girl I knew in middle school. Its not a miracle, I mean, he's not going to feel better after just his second treatment, but it could all be fine.

It does seem like forever though. I remember the girl I mentioned, she could only go to school like once a month because she was so tired and weak. But if it gets rid of the cancer, there's the BRIGHT silver lining. :)

angelyuy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2011, 08:50 PM

*hugs* Gotta completely check your clouds for silver linings. *nods*

Avatre
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2011, 03:05 AM

Your cats sound very fun, and cute angel.

As for my cats...well, they are annoying most of the time. They usually dont shut up, even after you get them what they want. But we still love them. They are both very cute animals. Dont know their exact age(SPCA didnt even know), but they are still young. We think MAYBE 5 years each, 7 years maximum. One of them(Aries), he is an orange tabby. The other(Annwinn), we're not sure what she is...other than a noisy pest when she cant find my mom.

`Kitami

Old 03-10-2011, 06:19 AM

Angel:: Definitely. ^_^
Tomorrow we get the results from the test they gave him to see how advanced the cancer is. I want to know. I think its advanced, myself, because he hasn't seemed the same for a long time.... He said if he's in stage 4 already, he doesn't want chemo or radiation. He says if that's the case, it won't save him anyway, and he wants to be happy for the time he has left. I just want to know. >_<;

Avatre:: My cats all meow too much, too. :lol:
Except Cloe. She can't meow loudly. Her meows are little and kinda raspy. Its a bit strange, I guess. O_o;