Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-26-2011, 01:08 AM

(SHAME!!! *glomps and huggles and pets*)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 04-26-2011, 01:09 AM

"Oh boy..." he muttered, thinking about the situation. "We can wipe his memory." he offered, raising an eyebrow. Or they could do a few other things to keep the guy from knowing. Or just go to the headmaster. "For now though, just keep away from him as much as needed. If anything, if you still have to see him during your lessons, just... I don't know.. But I'll help you as well, so maybe you won't need to be around him for too long." He knew Lavi couldn't avoid Mathew That much. They had a few classes together, but if they stuck together, and he helped with some thing.. Well it might work out. He did know a few tricks to make people forget, not minding the obliviate spell.

( Aww. *huggles as well* T^T )

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 04-26-2011, 01:10 AM

(( ah, not huggles =-= I feel sick ))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 04-26-2011, 01:11 AM

( Flu season or something, ne? x.x; *offers tea* )

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 04-26-2011, 01:14 AM

Nah, just an upset stomach

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-26-2011, 05:35 AM

(I hope you get better and join us again Shame i miss you)

"I don't know...i was just so bloody stupid, being in the room of requirement with him and then my curse actted up and the room change and he found out and everything......even saw the marks." Lavi whispered to his friend, not wantting to wipe the male's mermories for finding out about his curse after all he did have classes with the boy and he was helping him out with his potions. "I guess i could try and avoid him but i don't know how much that would work out." he mumbled as he got the things that he needed for his class out, writting down the notes that they were suppose to be taking considering he was working and whispering at the same time.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2011, 06:07 AM

Mathew studied the runes and focus even those he was bored. He wanted to see Lavi again. The boy was intesting to him and he wanted to know more about him. The boy was cursed and was fighting with it. But what type of curse was it. He would have to study the different types and used the curse doll to see if he could counter curse the curse.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 04-28-2011, 01:29 PM

Kawayou had to have another class with that devilish Slytherine, but he made it through. HE wasn't really being a bother, just his presence made Kawayou's skin crawl. Made him think of his father. Divination was next, and to that he was looking forward to. Those types of things just attracted him! Heading into the class, he stood in a group with the rest of the kids, who were all waiting to be put into groups.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-29-2011, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribe View Post
.................Year 6..............................Year 6............................Year 5.............................Year 5
............Lav's Classes...............Shadow's Classes...........Mathew's Classes...........Kawayou's Class
1'st...........Free......................Transfigu ration..............History of Magic (5).................Potions
2'nd.......Herbology.......................Herbology.. ................Herbology(6)..........Care of Magical Creatures
3'rd.Care of Magical Creatures.........Free........................Charms (5)..........................Charms
4'th......Double Potions..........Double Potions.............Double Potions (6)..................Herbology
5'th.............DA ...............................DA................. ................DA (6).........................DA (6)
6'th...........Lunch...........................Music...............................Lunch.............................Music
7'th..........Charms......................Astronom y..........Care of Magical Creatures(5)............Transfiguration
8'th.............Art ............................Charms................ ...Ancient Runes (5).............Ancient Runes 9'th.....Transfiguration...............Arithmancy...............Transfiguration (5)..............Arithmancy (6)
10'th.....History of Magic................Free.........................Divination (5)...................Divination
11'th......Apparition...................Apparition..... ......Astronomy at Midnight(5)......Astronomy at Midnight
when Anicent runes was over he went to Transfiguration room. It was a lot of fun those he watch as some one turn there hat in to water but forgot to make a bowl first. So it was one of those mess that could have been stoped. When Divination class come about Mathew made his way their and waited to be part in to a group to look in to the cyrtal balls they had there.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 04-29-2011, 12:40 AM

Kawayou looked back to see Mathew come inside, and the dark haired boy waved him over, offering to stand with him so they could be in groups together. The teacher had told them that they could get with their friends, so long as they were quiet and paid attention, and Kawayou smiled, offering to be in a group.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-29-2011, 01:06 AM

Mathew moved ovder to his roommate and stand next to him and waiitng. A few of the students were making small talk so Mathew decide to do the same. "Kawayou so hows your classing going. eeing this is our first day back in to the old routins."