Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-10-2007, 06:53 AM

@kukico: Well those are some of the more expensive ones, to me at least. ^^; I want to commission Klar again, but considering I only get paid around $150 every two weeks, I've been putting it off and saving for it.

Most other commissions I order are within the $10-25 range, since it's much easier on my wallet. ^^;

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 06:56 AM

wahwahhh thank you everyone who wished my happy birthday >3<!!! /feels so touch
I.. was drawing something for myself, so.... sorry about no freebie T3T (aa I want to put sanzo there too.. and senpai.. whatever his name is. I CANNOT REMEMBER /OHNOOOO)

azure: ooh more cover up avatar. XD

yie: /wants to eat yie up. oh wait... I already did. /MMMMMMMMMMMM and ya, that's one of the reason why ray's quitting gaia? sometimes just random commission doesn't make you feel so good.. like they don't really like or even read about the story but do it anyway because it's commission ;_; random drawing/gift from friends are always so much better because you know that they put some effort or really like the character enough to draw them /ok

kukico: will massage you too of cuz hunz V>3<V
and and.. omggggg I clicked preview and saw your gift wahwahhhh <33333 ace and you even drew full body woooow ;;;;0;; <-- owner never draw before. sobsobsob thank you so much! *saves both version* wahhh I am so in love with his hair ;___; how you draw and make it SO PRETTY make me want to touch and.. mess it up even more haha T__T <33 gotta love the details too eeee and and the color.. I can just go on and on really, but would spare your eyes for this long nonsense comment <-- got more hyper staring at him <3

nikoobu: I put my love into the massaging 8DD <33

Ferra: oooh those pretty images that I used for ref *3* really amazing commission you got, worth all the money I would say :3? just yesterday sho showed me this.. (other's) commission piece that worth $300-500. so amazing (scary) XD;;

I see syu's art there too. aaa the prettiness ♥♥

kairek: ooh D: server closed is never nice... I would be a bit mad if I have to start over. /cheer for iRO to never have roll back. I probably will just gave up all together XD;; ss is always fun to look at it! aa the good old days... *has all these... aco dying day ss*

HP should always have more fanclubbb eeeeee <333 how can anyone resist their shiny round butts D:

shosho: ILUSHO ;__; thank you so much for txt me!! it really means a lot and you don't even have to worry about drawing me anything. I'm very happy already <3333 *hughug*

jitsumi: thank youuu <33

sethy: I'm glad that you are out of it fast this time :DD good for you! and and.. wahhhh thank you so much for drawing ace!! he looks so cutee in your style *3*** love how you draw his eyes and the eyebrows so much hahaha!! how cute XDDD eeee /wants to tackle him /pokepoke

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-10-2007, 07:15 AM

*cheers* cookie that drawing is teh uber sex! and omg... mai... i drew ace wrong o.o i only made him priesty.. not high priest >.<;; you still want me to color it? cause now i have to make him his real jobby >.>;;

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 07:19 AM

I know ;A; and and 2 sexy aces on one page. /meltsss

and don't mind ya! normal priest is good too <3 don't want to make it a problem to you. I actually love ace as normal priest too. didn't get a lot art when he was just a priest XD /start to whore when he already turned HP
(that or jitsumi can always draw me more later MUAHAHAHA /got stoned)

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-10-2007, 07:35 AM

hahah yeah i will try to draw a few, havent played RO in bloody decades and lately been playing more and more with little pixel dolly cause its kinda fun when your tired of drawing for the day ^o^ hahaha i try highpriesty also, but need to get that priest one colored.. keep forgetting to open main RO page and see all colors just in case

*hops on mai* so was birthday fun? lots of cake? fun fun fun? *curious how old mai is*

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 07:41 AM

I agree~~ pixel can be fun too *3*;; <- got addicted making them. oh oh and for the ref, I post some here if jitsumi wants to find the color :D /advertise

the birthday is like any other day XDD not doing anything special till tomorrow because it will be my parents' anniversary too. we will go out for dinner then :3 <3 (hopefully cake then too! muahahaha eeee) and I'm 24 already XD

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-10-2007, 07:45 AM

@mai: Oh wow, I don't think I could afford a $300-500 commission, even though I know artists deserve more than they're usually paid. >__< The most I've paid for one specific picture is $90, but it's a group pic where we divided the cost. (Sadly, pyawakit hasn't gotten back to us on that even though it's been months.)

But there are some artists that can keep a pretty steady work-flow and charge $100+ a piece, so I say good for them. :3

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 07:50 AM

ya, those price are just killer (for buyers) @_@;;; some people must be really desperate for that particular art style and what not... for me, I will have to think about it a lot before actually spending that much. it was like.. one month of my apartment rent fee + food cost /scared

aa did Ferra paid $90 in advance and haven't heard back from the artist D:?

some people can be really productive when come to commission! for me.. I feel rather stress (for nothing really..). I did RL commission once and ermm.. good that the commissioner was such a nice and understanding person ;_; /fail at keeping up.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-10-2007, 08:01 AM

@Mai: Yeah, I did pay in advance. ^^; Which sucks for me since my friends won't pay me back until we actually get the commission. But we commissioned her in July, and I've never even seen a sketch. =/ For a while she was understandably busy (she got married) so I gave her time, but after a few unreplied messages/notes, and promises of a sketch being done and sent, but never telling me where (since I didn't get an email of any kind), I'm getting to the point of concern. ^^;

I think I'm ridiculously patient as a commissioner, since I don't want to be a hassle for the artist. But I probably should send another note to Pyawakit and one to Akemi-shuu too while I'm at it, since the other two commissions from her have yet to be done, and it's been over a year. ^^; (We haven't paid for those yet though.)

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 08:09 AM

oh wow D: that rather suck to hear on your part. I'm sorry to hear about that. at least I hope she would contact you back somehow. even just a single line email or simple sketch will do @_@;; is this person stop online stuff all together or just not replying to you?

aww you are such a nice commissioner. though I know a lot of people are patient enough to wait for art (me too when I commission someone) but still.. as the artist, I feel rather bad to keep them waiting :( especially if it's like.. more than 3 months. and it would be really nice if Ferra can contact them again just in case they forgot or something ^^;;

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-10-2007, 08:20 AM

@mai: Thanks! ^^; She's still active online (I'd be really worried if she wasn't @__@), but she'd give me a few promises "I'll have something next week" or say "I sent it to you", but when I replied later saying I never got it, I never got a reply back. And one note I sent asking for an update was read, but never replied to. =/ I sent a new one now though, using a bit firmer but nice tone.

I'm pretty sure the both of them remember though, since they often mention "I'm working on commissions" in their journals. I guess mine just isn't a priority? ^^; *starts to write a note to Akemi-shuu*

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 09:03 AM

:/ sorry to say that I don't like the sound of it though.. she sounds like... lying to you. remind me of this one time yie and one artist that kept saying that she finished the sketch and never show to her and then just canceled the trade. but in your case is more serious because it's real money @_@;;; I hope she will reply to this one at least D: even if she loses interest or something. maybe let you know and work something out. kinda bad to just disappear like that especially when she got the payment already @_@

that or maybe others ordered before you? something like line up.. /don't know how they work on their list XD;; but at least it's good to know that they are still remember about it :3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-10-2007, 12:43 PM

oh! thank you mai! *grin* hahah and omg how is it that both Yie and Mai are both older then me? and here i thought i was the older one *snort* jeez im always guessing wrong, all the people i think are younger, turn out to be older and vice versa ^o^;;

wheee *goes to color pre-high-priest Ace*

kairek
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to kairek

Old 05-10-2007, 12:45 PM

@ kukico - yeah. Avalon 1 was my server.

@ mai - that wasn't nice:/

HP = LOVE :D ^^ but I like bigger part of male upper classes ~<3

And Happy B-Day for you :D!

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2007, 01:50 PM

mai > woa. mai so active today XD at here only though ToT
and yeah. that's true yeah. lolx. that's why i rarely commish people lately @_@;; actually not that i really dont have the money, i got lots of letters too but i just simply.... dont really want to and being picky? D: i wish i am better though, so i can draw for mai mai each and every character nicely /rolls

-

ferra > about akemi shuu. hehhehe. since i am her close friend, so, prolly i should give you her update since she really rarely able to get online, even on msn ToT she is now doing this internship program and very busy. only come back home at night and go to workplace early morning and the workplace very far too D: i think i saw her sketch on yours quite sometime ago, but i dont think she would be able to finish it anytime soon and she got like tonnes of sketches that need to be colored too @_@;; maybe if you talk to her, like want to cancel or something, i think she dont really mind about it ? cuz usually she will cancel in the end if she really think she cant do it anyway. and seeing her worklist and real life now, i think she would be somewhat glad that some people actually cancel? -nodes nodes-

kukico
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-10-2007, 02:09 PM

Ferra>
ya, i think between $10-25 is more affordable xP

i've got a rl commission to do too, but it's such a complicated one >_>
have to design the characters' outfits and that
feels bad tho, coz i haven't drew much for the commissioner since christmas... x_X

mai>
!!!! IRUKA!!! <333
lol
iruka was one of my favorite naruto characters too xDD
i got so addicted to it back then i've even bought a stuffed dophin... @,@
love crossovers~ ace looks so happy there, lol

Uuuuuuuuuu~ comfy <33
yay~ u like it *3*
i was trying to do a group pic at first coz while reading through ur characters, i really wanna draw them all LOL XDDD
but i failed coz i'm just so bad at compositions x_X
*sigh* sorry mai, i can't do more interesting full bodies =..=;;
every full bodies i do are like just standing there with the same pose...omg... D8
so bad at drawing the lower half :rofl:

makes me wanna draw my RO characters too while drawing ace lol xD
i miss the old times so much T^T

and Ooooo~ wifey's older than moi 8D

Jitsumi>
thankies jitsumi <33
i wanna see ur ace too~ muwhahahaha

kairek>
oh cool
my characters and stuff was buried along with av1 too, rofl
had to start all over again in av2, but dun play as much now ;P

kairek
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukico
kairek>
oh cool
my characters and stuff was buried along with av1 too, rofl
had to start all over again in av2, but dun play as much now ;P

I used to play av2 but.. that wasn't the same:/ so i don't play RO now >,<; but i still like art's and comic from RO :D

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-10-2007, 02:21 PM

hahah cookie you already saw my ace *snort* but i'll get it colored today ans see if maybe i can draw him in his real gear this time also ne? that and need to finish head shot for shoppy and skele for DL and im all caught up again and just need to work on art trade piece for Noir ^^ yay for art trades *grin grin*

kairek
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 02:51 PM

soo... I'm not sure your birthday was yesterday, is today or tomorrow but..

nikoobu

Old 05-10-2007, 02:52 PM

XD~ happy birthday !! >3<
clicky *3*
present for my new sis *33*

i miss Ro too 8D~ but it doesn't seems fun anymore >.<

@kairek : Waaa <3~ thats so cute <3~

kukico
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-10-2007, 02:53 PM

kairek>
yeah~
some frds quitted too after av1 closed down >_>;
got so bored on av2
i haven't read the RO comic but sure their art's great xD

Jitsumi>
no i did not saw ur ace ;O
yay for art trade <333

nikoobu

Old 05-10-2007, 03:03 PM

i've seen some hentai Ro manga in the avro1 forum before :lol:

kairek
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoobu
i've seen some hentai Ro manga in the avro1 forum before :lol:
gimme link gimme link xD! I saw few hentai mangas whith Ro.. they were offen funny xDD

and thx^^ I like your art too ~<3

@ kukico
- yeah.. I remember time when I exped on porings (to 40lvl XD!) because My friend was making Excalibur quest.. and she made it. then month or two later they cosed av 1 x.x;

nikoobu

Old 05-10-2007, 03:23 PM

@ kairek: :lol: awww sorry XD~ i've lost the links, it was years ago :lol: but yeah, they were quite funny >w<
and thanks 8D

i turned my gypsy into 254 just before they closed avro1 down XD

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2007, 03:26 PM

mai got sooo many presents. nikoobu art soo beautiful! i wished there's some place i could commish you /rolls around

kairek chibi so adorable too <3