Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-29-2016, 02:17 PM

I can only imagine. We've had to shut down drive thru before.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-29-2016, 02:48 PM

To shut down drive thru even one lane. Would quite literally incapacitate us and more than half our business.

Omg. Ken sang to his mother on the kbs Gayo and it was the most beautiful thing.
Also ken looks just like his mama

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 12-29-2016 at 03:02 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-29-2016, 03:17 PM

It kinda sucks and our customers tend to get really angry with us for stuff like that. Cause it's totally our fault.

Aww. That sounds sweet.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-29-2016, 03:41 PM

It'd be so bad. Like quite literally a nightmare.

It was so sweet. I sent you the link via text since I'm not on my computer

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-29-2016, 04:11 PM

We've blocked off our drive thru with a truck before and had someone jump the curb to go around it then asked us if we knew a truck was blocking the path because how dare we. And no one answered when they tried to order. Yes. Duh. We have a guy doing work to on the computers and installing cameras in the drive thru.

Okay.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-30-2016, 05:19 AM

yeah. cuz customers are stupid and ridiculous entitled. and it's just dumb.

did you watch it?

also i was not emotionally ready for rogue one. i don't think anyone is emotionally ready for rogue one.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-30-2016, 04:04 PM

Of course. So entitled.

No. I might have to wait until I'm home tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to do anything requiring headphones. Maybe in the car.

I've heard a lot about it already without being told anything about the movie itself. I need to see it.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-31-2016, 02:09 AM

always way too entitled.

definitely a must see. it's really good. really impactful.

was out and about all day shopping today

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2016, 04:04 AM

I'm home again and crawling into bed so I can work tomorrow. I'm fairly certain that little trip to see the family was more time in the car than anything else.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-31-2016, 04:07 AM

haha. i saw you respond to bonds so i figured you were on your way home.
i need to like plan out more of Barrett's apartment. cuz i know how i want it to look but it's kinda. hard to manage cuz it's both cluttered and empty

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2016, 12:15 PM

I wrote it in the car and sent when I got home.
I wanted to end the scene but I guess we can keep going.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-31-2016, 02:48 PM

Yeah I know but all the stuff Barrett needed to carry (I started thinking about all the stuff they'd have to have bought and I was just like there's no way). No way he could do it by himself. And we shouldn't skim over Elias seeing Barrett's apartment for the first time.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2016, 05:17 PM

Yeah that's why I stopped myself from saying they got the cat tree but I've been trying to end the scene for a couple posts and it hasn't felt like an end until now. Is it really necessary to show off barrett's place especially now.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-01-2017, 02:16 AM

yeah but even without the cat tree. there's gonna be toys, bowls, a litter box, the cat carrier and cat, and a bag of food. that remains too much for one person to carry.
i mean. there could be something in their that makes elias bold. i contemplated barrett having a print out of one of elias's paintings but that almost seems too on the nose

also performance unit is so dope

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-01-2017, 02:27 AM

I mean, buying the minimum doesn't have to be much. You could make it slide because the only thing that's unreasonable is the only cat litter that's light sucks.
Eh. And what we need to do is the invitation to tavvin's wedding. Because that's what might make Elias change his thoughts.

I'll have to watch later.

I got my vixx choker as a late Christmas present!!

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-01-2017, 02:39 AM

i still don't think there's a way one person could reasonable carry it all. it's too many big items
we do but things need to make sense too

i'll share another video later too i guess. shinee performed ring ding dong on the mbc gayo and it was cool

yay!!!! :D

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-01-2017, 03:06 AM

Fine but I don't care!
I mean yeah but we're just taking if it's necessary to write out the scene of Elias going to Barrett's apartment right?

Okay. I don't know how long I'm doing stuff with family.

I love it.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-01-2017, 03:11 AM

i guess yeah. but i do want elias to go to his apartment at some point. even if they do end up eventually end up living at elias's.

we're mostly doing nothing. which is always are plan on new year's eve.
plus i'm exhausted after all the trays from today

that's good.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-01-2017, 04:06 AM

We can write the scene later and it's not like we're saying he didn't go now. We're just ending the scene so we can move the story forward. I thought that's what you wanted. I just don't think writing this now will add anything significant to our storyline.

I'm sleepy now and I need to do some stuff so I'm done playing.

It fits too. Because of course I have to wear it now.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-01-2017, 04:18 AM

yeah but it also seems strange to me to not do it now. cuz like, it's barrett's space i feel like elias would have a first time seeing it type of reaction? idk.

i'm tired too. and in a mood. i don't know why i'm in a mood though, but i am

haha of course.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-01-2017, 04:22 AM

I guess? But not unless it's crazy, he won't say or do much. I'd prefer a scene of his babying over the space or being proud which isn't the right thing to write right now.

boo. Is it left over from work?

It's warm though to wear it.
Or is that the alcohol?

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-01-2017, 04:24 AM

i mean that's nice, but for that i think he'd have to have a moment of 'oh it's so empty' which is kinda where it's at right now. and maybe he helps add to it, but we need the first step first?

i think so. or just like. no that i'm not high strung cuz of work, all that's left is sourness.

that's probably the alcohol.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-01-2017, 04:39 AM

I dunno. It would have to be a very short scene because Elias isn't going to react much right now.

Yeah. I had a decent day at work and it went by fast, but it sure did make me tired. If today wasn't special, I'd have crashed long ago.

I mean, it's cooler now that I took it off. It's a pretty large band of leather.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-01-2017, 04:49 AM

hm. i mean. it doesn't need to be long i don't think. just like a couple more posts.

it was just stressful. so many catering orders. so many. and all of them for the same times and showing up at the same time, even when they were late. or early..

huh. i guess it could be a bit of both then.

happy new year.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-01-2017, 05:09 AM

Fine. We can do that.

boo. That's so unfun. It was well enough at work for most of it but there was a solid couple hours of insane business for the amount of people we had there not on break.

If a scarf of turtleneck can make you super warm all over, a choker can do the same thing eh?

you too!
And now to bed.