(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2008, 03:10 PM

I'm bored so might as well rp here for the time being. xD

Username: Sadistix_Love
Roleplay Name: Christie Bella Dang
Grade: 11
Appearance:
Bio: It'll be made up along the way
Host Desired: Lol, I'll figure this out too if you don't mind?

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2008, 03:25 PM

((Edit: Text have been remove since my character appeared after school in the music room but it seems like all characters are not there. So once time comes, msg me ^^v ))

Last edited by Sadistix_Love; 06-02-2008 at 01:11 AM..

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-02-2008, 12:30 AM

((We're like, outside of Ouran right now and it's after hours but you could say you were in studying/cram session. Everyone's going out to lunch.))

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-02-2008, 12:55 AM

((Really? Aw darn.

Ok, I'll just remove the text and when it comes to time where the characters are there at the end of school, someone msg me. I can't find any other appropriate way to pop in. xD; ))

Last edited by Sadistix_Love; 06-02-2008 at 01:10 AM..

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-02-2008, 05:12 AM

((I think Hikaru and Kaoru are still there, Mori's with a client but still somewhere at school.))

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-02-2008, 12:00 PM

((Lol, I'll just wait until someone confirms. >3<;; ))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-03-2008, 12:51 AM

((Where'd Tama go this time?))

"I don't know whether I should be excited or afraid to meet her," Clarissa joked. "So are we anywhere close to the restaurant we're to have lunch at? I wouldn't want to keep your clients waiting back at the Music Room."

"I don't know. Granted, we still have that Closed sign on the door that Tamaki put up." A few moments later, he stopped walking. "Hmm, I think this place will do," Kyouya said. He was standing in front of an open-air fancy restaurant suitable to his and Tamaki's normal standards. "Any objections?"

"Nope," Honey smiled. "Lookie, I see the dessert table from here. Can we go in Haru-chan? Please, please, pleaaaaase?" he chimed happily.

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-04-2008, 08:14 PM

((Where did everyone go? o.o;; ))

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 06-05-2008, 04:12 AM

((not too sure. But ya Christie Bella Dang Your in!!! feel free to begin roleplaying!!Haruhi tried to mother/father the young looking older boy just as he did with others. "You'll have to wait for a bit Hunny. Dessert comes after Lunch. And if I do let you eat those sweets will you promise Mori sempai and I to brush your teeth when we get back?" Haruhi didnt exactly know how to respond to the boy's question so he thought this was the best way.

The two mischievious twins were lagging at the back of the group trying to plot an act on their leader. "Are we almost there?" Hikaru was acting impatient. "Patients dear Hikaru! Yes, we are almost there." Replied Kaoru trying to calm his brother by talking gently to him.

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2008, 05:45 PM

((Lol, I will once you guys get back to the music room. XDD; ))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-05-2008, 11:39 PM

"Aww, ok Haru-chan," Honey said, albeit a bit disappointed. "Of course I'll brush my teeth too." Taking Mitsukuni Haninozuka away from his sweets put everyone around him in a dangerous position...a very dangerous position.

Kyouya shrugged, as nobody had yet objected, and walked inside the gate that housed the outdoor restaurant. "Party for," he started, turning around to mentally count how many people were with him, "Twins, me, Clarissa, Tamaki, Haruhi, and Honey...that makes seven people. So table for seven, my good sir," he continued. "Have I left anyone out?" he asked his group.

"Same old Kyouya," Clarissa sighed, smirking knowingly. She followed the seating host towards a large table in the back that had a backdrop decorated as a picket fence with vines growing on it, and white chairs around a table. "Yes...I believe this will do quite nicely."

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2008, 05:44 PM

Haruhi smiled as the obedient boy waited for dessert time. "Good boy Hunny!" Haruhi followed the group over to the table.

Hikaru pulled a ping pong ball out of his pocket and threw it at Tamaki. The boys giggled and followed the group to the table and acted as if nothing happened.

Last edited by momo chan; 06-12-2008 at 05:49 PM..

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-14-2008, 07:17 AM

((Everybody else disappeared again ;_; ))

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-14-2008, 03:47 PM

((Lol, I'm still here. I check often but it seems that the thread have died so there is no point for me to post. =(( ))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-16-2008, 01:55 PM

She heard the *click* sound of the ping pong ball bouncing along the floor. Noticing Tamaki's pained expression, she scolded the two twins. After all, who else would torture Tamaki in public? Not to say they didn't torture him in private, either...

"Hikaru, Kaoru, don't do that here!" Clarissa said, walking over to them. "Wait till we get to the table and then you can kick him from underneath!" she whispered jokingly.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2008, 04:14 AM

((your still loved here Sadistix_Love we will be back soon or you can somehow attempt to join us. be creative of how you can jump into the convo. ^_- dont get too bored kay?))

The twins looked a little confused. they didn't remember Clarissa this way. They looked at her and then at each other and they both had their trademark grin they did before scheming. "Ha ha good one Clarissa!" Hikaru winked at her trying to play along with the joke. Kaoru just grinned and nodded.

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2008, 04:29 AM

(can i join in? i can be anyone if you want^^since i dont know who's taken)

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2008, 04:37 AM

((yuppers.... so far we need lots of customers because we got really bored and went out for lunch with the hosts. so... if you want you could be a customer but if you REALLY want a host i will let you know who's playing who so you can choose.

Marguerite Blakeney is playing: Hunny, Kyouya, and Clarissa (clarissa is a customer)
Momo Chan is playing: Haruhi, and The twins
Kokoro is playing: Tamaki but kokoro has been off and on quite often lately ... speaking of which i wonder where the goofball is... probs studying for tests. ^_^

but ya if you want one of those positions clear it with the one who has that position or if you want to be a customer... fill out a form located on the first page and begin rping whenever!!! yay.))

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2008, 04:47 AM

(okay thnx^^ i'll be a costumer if you want. i don't mind. i'll go do that forum then^^)

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2008, 04:56 AM

Username: Shira Hitsugaya
Roleplay Name: Shira Tsubasa
Grade: Junior
Appearance: Long black hair, blue eyes, fair skin. Average height, very pretty. Wears the normal school uniform
Bio: half Japanese/half English. Her father is a wealthy British company owner and her mother comes from a very wealthy Japanese family. She lives in Japan most of time with her mother's family since her father travels constantly while her mother accompanies him.
Host Desired: Hikaru Hitachiin

Last edited by Shira Hitsugaya; 06-17-2008 at 04:57 AM.. Reason: spelling

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2008, 05:00 AM

((be creative of how you can join the convo but if you dont want to then chill at the host club room for now... but i think its locked so chill in a classroom then?? i donno be creative ^_- enjoy.))

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2008, 05:10 AM

(lolz okay^^ i'll join in tomorrow)

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 06-17-2008, 11:04 PM

((I'm sorry to interrupt your RP, but this thread really belongs in the fan-based RP section. I'll be moving this with a redirect left behind. Please PM me if you have any questions))

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2008, 07:15 AM

((uh ok?! ^_^))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-19-2008, 10:03 PM

She just smiled at Hikaru and Kaoru. Of course Clarissa wasn't used to joking around. She just wanted to see what would happen if she didn't scold the twins for once. When they get back to the school, she decided that she'd play "Mommy" again and scold them if they pull off something later. Right now, the group was off school grounds and it seemed to be a better change of pace for them, especially if it seemed unusual.

Kyouya was scouting the area. "You know, we should really have more outings like this. Maybe treat a few of our customers outside the Ouran grounds to someplace else. At least it'd be less boring and it's something new."

"Can we order food now?" Honey's tummy was grumbling. Even though he'd eaten a few slices of cake beforehand, he wanted something yummy...like a sandwich...with tuna. "I wish Taka were here," he sighed. But Takashi was with a customer and Honey was used to that by now.