Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 03:55 AM

Eli let herself be shifted but watched Noctis curiously as she did so. She might have said something but Cleo's running off and a fight distracted her. She glanced away and frowned. Her instinct was to join the fray, not being one to stay safe and sound while others were fighting. She couldn't help but frown at him accordingly as he asked her to stay. She wanted to say no but he was already flying away before she could.

"Noctis..." She started to say, realizing that she was more worried about him then anyone else. She bit her lip and glanced at the sleeping girl though she was only half seeing her. What DID she feel for Noctis? Did she really feel so magnetized to him that it even affected her feelings going into battle? Yet why? Why did she feel this way? Yes he was attractive but so were most of the males here...

She turned towards the outside battle, however, and pushed away her inner one as she drew her sword. She held it aloft and waited as she guarded the girl. Her cat like senses could smell the scent of death all the way from here. The wolves were...dead? Long dead judging by the scent. She had never seen necromancy before and now that she was it made her a little uncomfortable....

Tae's wolf did indeed try to stand but now that Mari had finished putting the two to rest she leaped towards it. She stabbed her sword through the creature to pin it to the ground and then began her song. She briefly faltered as she felt noctis put the creature to death. She frowned as he gave the technically innocent wolf no peace and felt instant dislike towards him. she would have to preform a healing for the soul later... She shook it off, however, and continued her song so that soon Tae's wolf was also to rest. Once she finished she gave Tae a sad smile before she ran towards Mercutio.

She soon had leaped towards it and sliced the wolf gently before she sang it's song too. Her gentle voice rang with power, the song weaving it's gentle peace for this wolf too. She knew it would exhaust her to perform so many sealings and a healing ceremony on the other wolf's soul but she would do it. The eternal soul was to her a precious thing that mattered above all other things.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 04-10-2012, 04:06 AM

Seeing as the necromancer had things under control, Noctis swiftly returned to where he had left Eliza and Furi, gathering the small girl back into his arms and folding his wings away. He closed his eyes so that eliza wouldn't see the emptiness that filled them and took a few calming breaths as he felt Furi's small breaths ghosting over his bare skin. When he felt he had pulled himself sufficiently out of his dark mindset, he reopened his eyes and gave Eliza an apologetic smile. "I apologize again for asking you to stay." he said. "That wasn't very fair of me."

He crouched and laid Furi down gently before grabbing his now dry shirt and slipping it over his head, pulling it straight. That and his shoes and surprisingly remained unharmed from the earlier fight and he quickly put his shoes on as well, unrolling is pants as he did so. Lucis appeared at his shoulder, his hat perched on her head once again. Noctis grinned slightly and took his hat back, perching it at an angle on his own head. Once finished, he picked Furi back up as he stood up. the small girl stirred a bit, but only turned her head to bury it into the side of Noctis' neck.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-10-2012, 04:16 AM

((blueblackrose: Eeeep! I'm so sorry I missed that post! >/////<; ))

Ziva blushed at his words. Sweetie? Ohmigod, my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest- wait, why does it feel like that? So, she spaced out for a moment or two. When she heard Alemi speak again, she shook her head rapidly, sitting beside him.

"No, no, nothing's wrong, I just..." Ziva laughed, "Me being awkward and spacing out. No one's called me 'sweetie' in a long time." And once she'd finally stopped laughing, "I don't mind it. I like it, actually. It's nice." And this is what Tae's sister meant by head-over-heels, huh?

Once the wolves had been put to rest, Tae let his feet touch the ground. He saw Mari's smile and nodded in acknowledgement. The undead were terrifying, but the song and the way she took them back to their own world was... strangely beautiful. The silver light and the way the land was radiant afterward... It was breathtaking. Not to mention her voice was beautiful.

"That was... breathtaking. W-what you did for the wolves, I mean."

Last edited by CADFND; 04-10-2012 at 04:36 AM..

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 04:17 AM

(ok what all has happened since I left? *too lazy to read*)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 04:28 AM

((Mari killed the wolf you were fighting so now all the wolves are dead and returned to the land of the dead XD. That was last post so the fight literally just ended))

"I..it's alright. Are you okay?" Eli asked softly. There was just something about the way he seemed when he returned that filled her with concern. She couldn't help leaning closer to see his eyes, not realizing how close she was standing. Still, with the girl between them it didn't seem intimate to her so she really didn't think about it or how it might look. She was to concerned with Noctis to particularly care anyway... though she would check the others for wounds too when they returned to camp. No one was calling for help so she wasn't worried.

"Y..you don't find it disturbing or strange?" Mari responded as Tae landed by her and spoke. She had never heard anyone speak so about her magic. She stared at Tae as if in disbelief for a moment and blushed slightly. It warmed her slightly that he would think so and for a moment she couldn't help but give him a bashful smile. He really was being so sweet to her... something she wasn't use to but really did like very much.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-10-2012, 04:36 AM

Taemin finally found that smile he was looking for. "Why would I? To me, it looked like you were returning them to where they belonged, letting them rest instead of having them be in pain. And your voice is beautiful, too." He had the urge to reach out to her and hold her tightly, but didn't act on it. Why am I feeling like this? I... When my sister spoke of love, I had no idea that...

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-10-2012, 04:39 AM

((It’s alright.))

Alemi sighed in relief. “I’m glad I didn’t say something wrong or offend you. Hmm, then maybe I shall use sweetie as your nickname.” He gave her a wink as he chuckled. She looked so cute when she was flustered. What he felt was strange and new yet familiar. It was something the fallen angel hadn’t felt in centuries. Not since his beloved Dorcas had fallen in love with a demon, leaving him alone. “Since I’ve given you a nickname you can give me one if you’d like.”

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-10-2012, 04:41 AM

when eliza leaned forward, peering into his eyes, Noctis almost let his grip slip, but he just tightened his hole on the door to his darkness and gave the girl another smile. "I'm fine. They were pretty much done when i got over there. that necromancer knew how to handle the situation so there wasn't much for me to do." he explained, keeping his gaze steady to match it to Eliza's. he couldn't afford to make any slip-ups, he wanted to be a different person. Not the one he had been before. it would take a while, as demonstrated by what he had just done, but he felt that the new people he'd met deserved to be treated better than how he normally treated others. maybe it was just because of this new world he was in, but he honestly didn't think he'd really want to go home after all this was over. He didn't mind staying here if he really had the choice. the guys back home would just have to settle for never reaching the top then.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 04:48 AM

Mercutio shuddered and he shook himself of the feeling of dead things crawling on him, he limped over to the rest of the gang and watched them.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 04:49 AM

((sorry if my posts are sucky today >.< Double ear infection + fever = little out of it Staria xD))

Eli seemed unconvinced and bit her lip as she shifted to lean even closer. Her eyes searched his, pale blue searching dark blue, but it was like staring into the sea to try to spy fish on the bottom. You'd fall into them before you'd be able to see them. She flushed slightly at the thought and the realization that she was leaning into him so much that if not for the little girl between them she might have been close enough to touch.

"If you're sure..." She said uncertainly as she stepped back a bit. She glanced over at the others, more as an excuse not to look into those inscrutable eyes then anything. No one seemed injured this time... it all seemed very peaceful really. She let herself relax a little even as she felt herself wonder what on earth that had been in his eyes. That look.. what had it meant?

Mari started to say that many did find it dark and the like when he spoke of her voice. The words died on her lips and she could only blush redder then the wild roses that filled the forests of Easter. She didn't know what to say for a moment but then looked away. She tried to think of something witty, or something interesting to say but nothing came to mind. Why could Tae make her so flustered without even trying?

"I...T..t..thank you" She could only stutter in response as she reached up to play with her necklace again. Those deep chocolate eyes, it felt like they were sucking her in. He seemed so innocent, so young...so kind. How was this battle scared old maid suppose to resist? She thought with a little sarcasm. Despite her teenage looks she was considerably older as chimere stopped aging once they grew into their powers...

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-10-2012, 04:59 AM

Ziva smiled one of her rare genuine smiles- the one that she reserved for that day only. She then noticed Alemi's wings, glinting slightly in the sunlight. She almost reached out to touch them, again laughing. "I must be the ditziest person in the world to not notice those." She nodded at the wings. "Well, how about I call you Al? I don't know how you'd feel about Tenshi..." The avians she read about in books sometimes didn't like being called 'Angels' or some other derivative of the word. Tenshi was a word from an ancient language of Anheim, one that was almost dead, but one that remained in names and places like her own name and Taemin's.

((That sucks. :( Sorry Star.))

She was blushing? She was really blushing. Taemin highly doubted that she'd suddenly contracted fever. Blush tinted his own cheeks. Did he say something wrong? Looking in her eyes, he didn't think so. He smiled at her, offering his hand to her.

"Come on, let's go somewhere else before something else pops up." He jerked his head at the camp, "I'd really like it if you stayed with us. If something like that happens again I'd feel safe with you."

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 05:00 AM

Mercutio's ears twitched and his bones popped and crackled as he turned back into his humanoid form, popping his wrist back into place so it could heal properly, he must've landed on it wrong when he flipped with the undead thing.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 05:08 AM

"I'll stay...i..it is the best way to help" Mari responded, a little faster then she meant to. She really was acting like a love sick teenager with a crush she thought absently even as she reached out and took his hand. The chimere decided to let herself be lead and with her free hand played nervously with the necklace as her tail danced behind her. His skin felt smooth and warm she couldn't help but notice as her hand entered his.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-10-2012, 05:13 AM

((so is the whole group going to finally end up together? lol I'm getting kind of confused by everybody being in different places))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 05:15 AM

((they should XD though everyone's pretty close together anyway xD. all within sight lines of eachother though Eli and your charies are closest to the river being at the camp site))

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-10-2012, 05:19 AM

"Great~! I'm glad." He said maybe a little more breathlessly than he wanted to sound. His heart sped up considerably when she took his hand. His fingers became intertwined with hers without his knowing. I... I haven't felt like this in a long time... being so comfortable with someone, it's like... Maybe I'll stay here, even if Ziva decides to go back... Just to be with- Taemin, slow down! This isn't the time to be thinking things like this! I haven't even known Mari a day, and yet...

((I may need to get off soon, guys... ^^; Sorry.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 05:27 AM

((it's alright dear xD. Hmm i wonder when the event ends >.< oh and a random question for everybody, who all is interested in this being a permanent rp?))

As he responded so breathlessly she found herself quite happy to see he liked her staying so much. For all her avoidance of people all these years she was enjoying his company very much. She still felt a little startled, however as she felt his fingers grip hers and though she blushed she wrapped hers in his. A little hand holding couldn't hurt, right? She smiled a bit and let herself continue towards the camp site. She could see a few people there, including a small child. Had one of the rabbits really chosen a child? Well ... that certainly supported the belief that the Guardians only thought they chose their hunters....

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-10-2012, 05:32 AM

((I wouldn't mind :) ...and I'll probably be leaving soon too, it's a little past 1:30 in the morning for me already :sweat:))

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-10-2012, 05:33 AM

((I'm interested~! I'm very interested~! :D I like the way this RP's been going! And, I think I'll get off now. ^^; My sleep schedule's been insanely messed up lately, so I'm going to call it a night. I hope we can keep this going~! It's so interesting and very unique~! Good night everyone~!))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-10-2012, 05:34 AM

((night~))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 05:35 AM

((night night everyone going to bed xD *huggles all*))

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 05:36 AM

(I'd def be interested :D)

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-10-2012, 05:47 AM

((That really sucks Star.))

Alemi laughed with her. “I don’t think you’re ditzy. You’re one of the nicest people I have met in a very long time.” He barely heard her question as he gazed at her. She has a pretty smile. “I like Tenshi better, since that is what I am. Of course that is assuming that where you’re from has a similar language to where I’m from.” He looked down slightly, feeling dumb for just assuming that the word Tenshi would mean “Angel” in her language like it did in his.

((The event will end some time this morning (it's almost 2am here). I'm also interested in this becoming a permanent rp.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 06:32 AM

((it's decided then. This will be a permanganate rp. I will update the first post with a link to the new permanent thread when the event is over))

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2012, 02:47 PM

[[sooo.... I didn't get a chance to read any posts yesterday to catch up on what has happened... and now there are five pages to read through. D; Could someone just catch me up?]]