Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-27-2015, 05:04 AM

"Uh-huh, you do that," Davvin said, already dropping back into whatever zoned out place he'd been in earlier. It seemed to work well. He didn't get any too inappropriate thoughts about Tavis, and he didn't feel the need to bug the crap out of the other either, though his neck was beginning to fill slightly stiff, but not enough to be an issue yet.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-27-2015, 05:11 PM

Tavis worked a little bit longer until his own arms started to cramp. He stretched and wiped his dirty hands off on his jeans. "Okay, I guess I'm done for now." The sculpture had even more form and the quality of it gave him feelings of a bird about to take flight, but still bound to the ground. He wanted the flight, but would have to think on just what emotion he needed this piece to give. "Anyway, want some lunch?" he asked as he wheeled the cart back into its corner. It was about that time already.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-28-2015, 12:56 AM

Davvin stood and stretched the moment Tavis said he was done, glad to be able to movie. He twisted his head, relieving the soreness and letting it crack a bit. "Uh, sure, lunch sounds good, I totally didn't eat breakfast, so I'm definitely hungry." He bent down and picked up his short, putting it back on as he asked, "Anything in particular in mind?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 01:44 AM

Tavis shrugged one shoulder and headed out of his studio, shutting the door once they'd both exited. He looked around and scratched his head a bit before shrugging again. "I can make us some pasta real quick, or like, get a pizza." He didn't much like to go out for lunch because he either needed to eat greasy junk or spend too much and he hated to do both.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-28-2015, 01:53 AM

"Pizza sounds good," Davvin said, he hadn't had it in awhile and it seemed more interesting than just pasta to him at the moment. "I'm pretty easy on toppings as long as you don't like anything weird on it." He shrugged following after Tavis, his eyes vaguely drifting to the other's rear end before he caught himself and frowned bringing his eyes back up.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 02:28 AM

"Sure, sure, though I like weird toppings," Tavis chattered to himself as he flopped onto his couch which had only one side free of clutter. He pulled out his phone and flipped through to his favorite pizza place without so much as a glance at Davvin. "Hm, what is weird anyway? Javi said pineapples are weird, but I like mushrooms and like, green stuff. Green isn't weird though is it? How does a spinach, tomato, and mushroom pizza sound?" he asked, finally twisting his head to look up at Davvin over the back of the couch.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-28-2015, 02:46 AM

"Spinach is a little weird but fine with me, just add like sausage or something and it sounds good to me. Gotta have some meat. I mostly went like pineapple or anchovies, no clue why anyone would want that on their pizza ever." Davvin looked at the couch and frowned before shrugging and plopping down beside Tavis's feet, seemed like a good of a location as any. He rested his back next to Tavis's legs and flopped his head back so he could see his face.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 05:15 PM

"Sausage?" Tavis asked with distaste. "Uh, how about Canadian bacon instead? And like, mushrooms are pretty much the meat here. They're protein, but whatever. I do agree anchovies are weird. Grew up eating that." Tavis frowned before his call went through and he ordered the pizza. He only shifted just slightly to get more comfortable with Davvin leaning up so close to him. Otherwise, he was too mentally drained to do anything else. "They said ten minutes."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-28-2015, 06:03 PM

"Canadian bacon's good, just like to have some sort of meat for the taste." Davvin wrinkled his nose at the thought of anchovies, "I just don't know why you'd want something like that on your pizza. Anchovies are so salty, I can't see how you could actually taste the pizza under all that." He nodded, fine with having to wait a little.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 06:27 PM

"Yeah, they're pretty gross," Tavis agreed. "But I've almost built up an appreciation for them. My dad loves anchovies." He shook his head just thinking about that. He hadn't eaten a single once since he left home and even if he did like them, he wouldn't eat one just out of spite. "Anyway, meat's pretty overrated. A pizza is just fine without it. Not that I mind the ham or anything."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-28-2015, 06:30 PM

"I'd just rather taste my pizza..." Davvin said. "I like eating meat with almost every meal. It just seems weird not to have it to me. I could never be a vegetarian. I just like the taste of meat too much for that." He smiled at Tavis as he said this, enjoying having just a laid back conversation with him. It was nice, if a little different.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 07:01 PM

Tavis grinned. "Nah, I want a pizza that's like....a giant salad. All the fresh and amazing things on top and the good stuff I mean. This would be a high class, not a greasy pizza. Feta cheese, yeah, there's got to be that. This pizza place, they've got great stuff. I'll skimp on the usual chains if I can help it so long as it's not too pricey. This one is manageable," he continued to say, occasionally accenting his point with a hand wave.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-28-2015, 07:08 PM

Davvin blinked a couple times and then chuckled slightly, "I never really thought of pizza as such an affair. To me it's just stuff on bread, mostly all good. Don't really care where it's from." He shook his head, "I didn't really even think of a thing such as gourmet pizza. Isn't pizza just pizza?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2015, 05:23 AM

Tavis shrugged. "Yes, pizza is pizza. Geez, what's with you?" he complained. Not that he minded the lack of Davvin snark in the room. He actually enjoyed this. "Anyway, a pizza doesn't have to be gourmet, but I've never had much taste for fast food and the likes. I tried it out for about a year as some sort of rebellion, then decided that one thing, I didn't mind about my raising. Green food really is the best."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-29-2015, 05:56 AM

Davvin shrugged, "I don't know. I'm in a good mood," and he was. It was nice to just sit and be with Tavis, as uncomfortable as that thought made him feel if he dwelt on it too long. But still the moment felt good so he didn't want to ruin it. At Tavis's last comment he frowned slightly, this was the second time in a short span that Tavis had mentioned his family. And it didn't sound like he'd lived an average type of child. "What do you mean about your upbringing?" he asked.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2015, 05:36 PM

Tavis paused, only just now realizing he let slip mentions of his family that he would normally keep to himself. Well, it wasn't that he minded talking about them here and there. He dropped his head back against the arm rest and sighed. "My family is filthy stinking rich. Been that way for generations." His eyes slipped closed at some point and he opened them again to meet Davvin's eye. "Wouldn't have guessed that looking at me, huh?" he added with a small huff of laughter.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-30-2015, 04:57 AM

"What so you're one of those kids raised in a household with what servants and shit? Super fancy mansion home?" Davvin asked, turning to face Tavis interested, in doing so, he rested his hands on Tavis's knees, not really realizing what he was doing, just wanting to give his full attention to the other. "Are you a trust-fund kid?" he paused thinking for a moment, "You seem so normal though. You don't act like any rich kid I've ever met."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-30-2015, 05:38 AM

"We didn't have servants!" Tavis whined. "I mean, I had a nanny but that's not the same thing." His parents were busy. And his nanny was old and wrinkly just like in children books. Really, how was that a big deal? Eyeing Davvin's attentive face, he raised an eyebrow, though he didn't notice how familiar he acted. "Did you just call me normal? Shut the fuck up. Are you blind?!" he asked with a light punch to the other's arm. "How does any of this make me normal!?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-30-2015, 05:43 AM

"Nanny almost counts...." Davvin teased slightly, though there was no heat behind it. He chuckled. "Well no, I mean you're still weird as fuck, but I mean you're not rich person weird." Davvin scrunched up his face hoping that Tavis would get what he meant by that and not take it as an insult. "You don't wear ridiculously well pressed clothes and go to golf clubs and you live in an relatively normal apartment of someone of our age and means. You're average. Weird as fuck personality, but average."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-30-2015, 05:34 PM

Tavis narrowed his eyes. He just got offended when Davvin called him normal, but somehow he felt he should get offended for being called weird too. Not that he normally did. Because he knew he was exactly what he wanted to be. After a second, Tavis shrugged it off. "Uh yeah. Could you really see me doing that? I hate golf, and yachts, caviar and even the name of schools like Princeton." He frowned and finally shifted so that he dislodged Davvin from his place next to him. "I threw all that shit away."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-30-2015, 06:35 PM

"What so you just left?" Davvin asked, surprised, and suddenly serious "I can't imagine your family were happy with you." It still just seemed while to him. Tavis was right, Davvin never would have expected him to come from a super rich family. Davvin's family was rather well off, but they were still middle class. They lived comfortably but not richly, not extravagantly. Davvin couldn't really imagine growing in a world where you did.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-30-2015, 07:14 PM

Tavis leveled Davvin with a glare. "Yeah, I fucking just left. No regrets!" he snapped. Just in time, the doorbell rang and Tavis jumped off the couch and snatched up his wallet. Half a minute later, he dumped the pizza box on the table and flopped down again. Some of his anger dissipated, having come and gone in a flash. It was an old and familiar anger after all. He picked up a slice and ate with no intention of continuing their earlier conversation.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-30-2015, 09:36 PM

Davvin sat quietly in his place on the floor shocked while Tavis got the pizza. It was obviously a sensitive subject, maybe Davvin had over stepped his bounds again, though this time it was out of honestly curiosity. When Tavis returned with the pizza he grabbed and piece and gave it a couple bites before murmuring quietly, "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to piss you off this time, not really. I know I'm an asshole, but I was genuinely just curious." He didn't elaborate on why he was curious, Tavis didn't need to know that. Why was breaching into a territory that was a little more dangerous than Davvin liked.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-30-2015, 10:27 PM

Tavis stared at the fall wall, avoiding looking at Davvin. "I know," he mumbled before he went back to eating. He wished Davvin wouldn't continue with the conversation even if just to apologize. It cooled the rest of his temper, but still, he'd rather just not think about it. Thinking about his family always left him pissed off and that was more than half the reason they never talked. "But why can't we go back to that nice chit-chat we were doing earlier? That was pretty weird and cool."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-30-2015, 10:36 PM

Davvin chuckled a bit wryly at that, "Sure," he smiled, taking another bite of his pizza. Not that he had any idea of what to talk about. He let the silence stew for a little bit while he tried to think of something to talk about, anything that wouldn't be too touchy for either of them. He finally settled on saying, a little awkwardly, "This is a good pizza though."