Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 10-20-2010, 04:49 AM

"But why would she come in between now and a decent hour of the morning? If she really wanted to kill you or me, then she would probably do it in front of people. Kind of a show-her-power type of thing? Besides... it's the middle of the night. You should at least get a few hours of sleep... please?" Serena asked, pouting slightly. She was worried about his health... physical, mental, and emotional.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 10-20-2010, 05:00 AM

Cormac poked her lip, smirking. "Meh, that dun work on me," he teased. She was right, though. He didn't think there was much of an issue, and if there were, he'd be warned. He sighed, giving up. "Fine. I'll sleep. If I find a dead squirrel on my head I blame you. And then I'll spazz." He shuddered at the thought.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 10-20-2010, 05:04 AM

Serena raised an eyebrow at the dead squirrel comment and chuckled lightly. She gave him a quick kiss goodnight "good. And as for the dead squirrel... well... I don't think I want to know the story behind that. But you are welcome to punish me however you wish... as long as you don't leave me or hurt me or anything related" she replied as she snuggled closer to her lover, sleep threatening to overcome her completely.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 10-20-2010, 05:14 AM

"Mm, I don't think you want me to have that power," he purred. He then returned her kiss contently. He shifted into a more comfortable position and closed his eyes. Despite his weariness, it was going to take him a little bit to fall asleep, due to his paranoia. He would sleep, though. Just not right away.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 10-20-2010, 05:33 AM

Serena smiled as she heard his answer. She rested her head on his chest and caressed his torso gently. She was intentionally doing this, she either wanted to tease him back, or she wanted to relax him. She wasn't quite sure which one she really wanted, and was even less sure of which one she was actually accomplishing. "You'd get along well with Jake" she whispered as her eyes drooped slow and her caresses slowed down.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2010, 06:24 AM

"Well, maybe I'll meet him, if we ever find a way to get you or us back to your home. But, that's up to you," he pointed out. He yawned, his eyes still closed. He didn't seem to mind the touches and and ran a hand gently through her hair as he rested. He was as relaxed as he'd get for the time being. As long as no one came out of nowhere he'd be fine.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 10-20-2010, 03:40 PM

Serena breathed in deeply, enjoying Cormac's scent as it wafted through her nose and invaded her senses. He was intoxicating... how could she not have realized this earlier. "Mmm... maybe" she mumbled before drifting off to sleep completely. It was hard not to when she was exhausted and completely relaxed. She ended up holding Cormac like a little teddy bear.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-26-2010, 01:26 AM

Cormac laid there for a while longer, thinking. He was confused with himself, but he was slowly getting over it. After a bit, he fell asleep. He was the first one to wake up, being awoken by a thud on the window. He didn 't move, but rolled his eyes, knowing it was Cassiel, trying to watch out for them, but failing.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 10-26-2010, 03:19 AM

Serena shifted in her sleep, annoyed at the movement. She mumbled her protest in her sleep before she settled back down and continued to sleep.

((shall we continue with the night, or skip to morning?))

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-26-2010, 03:29 AM

(Let's skip. :D)

Cormac was still awake when the morning came, not able to fall asleep after Cassiel's fail. He laid there, staring at the wall. He knew Cass was in the tree right outside his window, which slightly creeped hm out. It would have been worse if Cassiel could see.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 10-26-2010, 03:34 AM

Serena groaned when she felt the sun come through the windows. She shifted and buried her face into Cormac's chest. "Turn off the suuuuuuuun!" she whined, moving her arms until they were blocking out the light completely.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-26-2010, 03:41 AM

Cormac tried not to laugh, but failed. His body starting shaking with silent laughs. Once he calmed down, he responded. "I can't. I'm not God." His voice still held amusement. He ran a hand through her hair.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 10-26-2010, 03:42 AM

Serena whined when her pillow started to shake. She pushed herself up slightly and pouted. "Fine then... did you get any sleep?" she asked, smiling at the feeling of his fingers going through her hair.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-27-2010, 04:08 AM

"A bit, until Batty decided to make friends with our window. ...With his face," he added, amused. "His heart was in the right place, though." He shook his head, sighing. "He just needs to learn not to try to fly through closed windows."

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 10-27-2010, 04:13 AM

Serena smiled and snuggled close to him. "Are you glad that I told you to sleep?" she asked, ignoring the hunger pains that were growing.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-27-2010, 04:20 AM

"Eh, he still woke me up." Cormac was still amused at that. "I'm just glad he didn't get hurt. He'd have come crying to me." He rolled his eyes when his stomach growled. "Hm, I think I need food." He didn't move, though.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 10-27-2010, 04:28 AM

Serena smiled "you're right... food sounds wonderful right now... too bad I don't want to get out of this warm bed" she grumbled and snuggled closer for warmth.

((brain's frozen... It's freezing where I am and I'm shivering and what not... the idea of a warm bed dominated my thoughts... >.<))

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2011, 10:19 PM

"Neither do I. But, I suppose we have to if we want food." He frowned at that, before pushing himself up a bit and turning to inspect the window. "It's cracked," he noted, sounding slightly amused. "Lovely. That's why I'm cold. I'll have to fix that later..."

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 02-12-2011, 05:48 PM

((YOU'RE BACK!!!!! =D))

Serena curled closer to Cormac and placed a gentle kiss on his jaw "why don't we eat, cover the window with tape or something, then go to bed, alright?" she suggested sitting up slightly so she could hover over him. She liked that view... very much indeed.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2011, 08:53 PM

(I. Am such a horrible person. D: And I had no laptop since Nov. And my PSP wouldn't load Menew. XD)

Cormac snickered. "You just want to eat me." He leaned over and kissed her. He then pulled her up and headed for the kitchen. "Now, what do I have to eat?"

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 02-12-2011, 09:24 PM

((i'm just glad you're back! I've been waiting patiently. I'm glad you're back =) ))

Serena chuckled and followed Cormac to the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him from behind "I don't know... you tell me" she mumbled through her yawn before she rested her head on his back and snuggled closer. he was probably right, she did want to eat him... but she was also starving. Such a conflict!

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2011, 10:33 PM

Cormac snickered. "Helpful." He pulled her along to the fridge and rolled his eyes. All he had in it was an apple. And milk, thankfully. He then wandered over to the cabinets and found oatmeal and chocolate chips. He perked up. "Mmm, chocolate!" He cheerfully took the aforementioned things and began reading the oatmeal box. In the still open cabinet was a few boxes of cereal, if Serena wanted one of those.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-01-2011, 05:45 PM

Serena chuckle and stole a handful of chocolate chips from the bag before sitting on the counter, swinging her legs back and forth "so then... other than food and fixing the window, what else is on the agenda for today?" she asked before popping the chocolate into her mouth.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-01-2011, 09:59 PM

Cormac chewed his lip. "Hm...well, there's not much here to do. We could go to the center of town...I know some of the Natives are selling handmade jewelry again, and there's always a lot of good pieces," he offered, dumping the oatmeal in a pot and adding honey.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 04-02-2011, 02:40 AM

Serena mulled over this for awhile and the shrugged, stealing another handful of chocolate from the bag. "Alright, sounds fun. Maybe we can find something to do. Maybe there's loads of stuff to do, but you don't know about it cuz you're a hermit" she suggested, grinning at him and jumping off the counter. She pecked his cheek and then headed to the bathroom to freshen up.