\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to kairek

Old 05-10-2007, 03:28 PM

@ nikoobu - damn xD!

awfull x.x;... lost 254lvl.. *shakes*

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 03:57 PM

jitsumi: *hugshugs you* <33 I thought jitsumi is older than me too haha! might be the way you type/talk XD? me and yie probably use too many emotes and talk about silly things *shakes head*

/cheers for jitsumi on the coloring >3<!! <333 and yay for art trade indeed~~~

kairek: wahhh thank you!! omg you draw shai for me ;__; he looks so cute like that WAHHHHHHHHH nooo don't look at me like that *couldn't resist going up and give him a big poke + hug* *3**!!!!!!! the coloring is so nice and and amagadddd. hi blush /eeeee so much love when people add blush for him like that *eats both the pic and kairek* mmmm yummy ;_; <33 and it's may 10 ya~ today for me X3

yie: I was a bit while yie took a nap! no one for me to spam to XD? but how could yie be picky.. /wonder how many letters yie has now. and yie is already good ;_; I love what you did for me so far! /still in process of collecting all yie's art of her characters ♥ and.. yieyieee they are spoiling me T3T everyone is so nice /tears of joy

kukico: HI IRUKA LOVER. hunz, we have a lot in common I see 8D <3333 oh you have no idea, I used to have all these.. dolphin plushies, keychains, and even earrings (I don't even wear one T3T) + some iruka stuffs. he was my obsession for years haha *_*;; rather embarrassed talk about it now.. but ya. he's so cuteeeeeee(uke.. muahahaha /die) /domodomo

I always draw my characters so emo! need them to be more happy happy joy joy XD

and no no, don't be sorry. I think he looks really great cool pose too. like he's ready for battle >3< group pic? oh wow ;0; kukico will have too much to do then! but I'm glad you even think about drawing them <33 and and you should draw your character to show me how they look like 8D!!

by the way how old might my hubby be *3*? oh man, I should have asked before we got married D: guess we did skip a lot of steps huh...

nikoobu: omg >3<!!! did I see acey?? I did SO CUTE WAHWAH thank you so much nikooooooooooooo sissss you are too kind ;_; <33 oh my, I love her expression there a lot. such pretty color you use there too! make me want to pull her hair bun haha ;_; but probably got kill or something after... /die ILU T3T

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2007, 04:05 PM

mai > lolx. it's kinda boring today. cuz people barely around! i want to read more of natsu and ryuki's rp too! but fooly not online at all today! *worried* D: D: awww mai is too kind! yie wanna improve more so yie can draw more of your babies prettily. i buthered quite a few now yeah D: D: but i will try not too one good day /bai /bai it's good to spoil you though! it's your birthday!! *o* <333

and and mai got all those accesories of iruka? yie got tooooooooo!! lmao but mostly not because of iruka sensei. mostly becuz of haeru XDDDD

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 04:19 PM

because it's middle of the week and people are too tired :(?? natsu and ryuki's rp is pretty fun to read ya~~ and really, believe me when I said yie already improving a lot XD <33

haha right now I feel so touched... ;3; *wants to do group hugs and mushymushy* /throws love and appreciation at everyone <-- oscar style

ya, a lot of them are from my friends and cousin too XD my cousin.. they know I like dolphin, but probably know know what behind it muahahaha. haeru is so cute with iruka *3* <3

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2007, 04:37 PM

mai > maybe? D: D: cuz cuz i always worry since she is still at recovering stage after the accident and body still weak. so i kinda worry /ohnoo oh? mai mai read? /ohnooo XDD their relationship getting better nya. maybe becuz ryuki tooo kind natsu feels kinda happy to have someone to talk to~~ they made a good friend =3 awww mai is too nice. always encouraging and helping /luffs even more

awww dont cry anymore!! i understand how you feeling though! i still love the pressie you made me for my birthday last year ya!! cuz i always love mai's art, and then suddenly you say it's present so i was all jumpy and happy D: D: /clings to mai chan*

rofl! they should know! huhuhu +_+
un un un. selfish brat who love cute iruka thingy = haeru XDDD <3 and his color is my fav color too. so i am bias towards him at times /ohnoo

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-10-2007, 04:38 PM

haha omg Yie look *snort*

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2007, 04:41 PM

omg that's too adorable! lolx <333

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-10-2007, 04:51 PM

hahah and one more one more!

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2007, 04:56 PM

omg at the tail XDDD <33

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-10-2007, 05:28 PM

heheh DL animated it for me <3 *squee* i love this base, so darn cute *snort snort*

kukico
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-10-2007, 06:24 PM

kairek> ya.. that really sux >_>
especially when they said we could transfer our av1 donation items to av2.. lies x_X

mai>
can't resist <333
Iruka's such a nice person! xDDD
indeed we have so much in common luff *3*
but ur're crazier, rofl

Ooooo u do great on them with happy joy joy expressions <33

i was gonna do a battle scene actually, with acey too and absymal knight XDD
but the sketch is too... argh... lol
didn't know what weapon ace uses too xP
i only have some chibi's of my male characters on Avalon1
got few drawings of my beloved euRO characters too but that was a long time ago xDD
maybe i'll draw them again someday <33
have always wanted to do a group pic wiv ma frds, lol

erm... we indeed skipped alot o.o
but who cares xDDD
hubby's now 20... but will be 21 very soon LOL :lol:

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2007, 06:40 PM

omg selling pot! so adorable kuki chan *o*
you got hubby? o.o

=-

jitsu > awww yeah. i remember you said about wanting DL to animate it =3 so cute ya. yie not so good at animation @_@

kukico
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-10-2007, 06:54 PM

hahaha xD
thankies yie <3

and no, lol
i'm the hubby :rofl:

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-10-2007, 06:56 PM

*snorts at cookie* yes! to two people... i wonder if that makes you mormon... or maybe.. some type of middle eastern? *grins* heheh if so cook me food from there! lol and buy your wifey a sexy colorful Sari *snort snort*

*cheers* and scanning the piccy colored for mai <3 <3

Yie! where is info of your new OC?

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2007, 07:17 PM

kuki > rofl! welcome~! i want to be your kid! XD cuz i am mai's baby XD <3

-

jitsu > here XD [x]
i will need to make a new request thread or update my gaia request thread so i can put in shiro and melur in it @_@

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-10-2007, 07:22 PM

Done ^o^ yay finally got around to coloring it *cheers*

*goes to peek at Yie's new OC*

kairek
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mai
kairek: wahhh thank you!! omg you draw shai for me ;__; he looks so cute like that WAHHHHHHHHH nooo don't look at me like that *couldn't resist going up and give him a big poke + hug* *3**!!!!!!! the coloring is so nice and and amagadddd. hi blush /eeeee so much love when people add blush for him like that *eats both the pic and kairek* mmmm yummy ;_; <33 and it's may 10 ya~ today for me X3

for meh to :D so one more time happy B-day :D

and I'm glad you like it :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukico
kairek> ya.. that really sux >_>
especially when they said we could transfer our av1 donation items to av2.. lies x_X

yeah><;; that was awfull :/

I still don't know why they didn't left av1 like it was befour they open av2 ><;; a lot of people sed they don't want new one..

kukico
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-10-2007, 09:34 PM

jitsumi>
no no, i'm ur wifey jitsumi, u should buy me stuff! XDDD
and cook for me 8D
Muwahwahahah

and yay~ jitsumi's ace!
lol
i swear i didn't see this before xD
so cute! lol

yie>
O.o
sure! lol
mai's baby's my baby <33 ROFL
i'll feed u with lots of luff and green peas xDD

kairek>
probably the majority of ppl said they want a new one?
can't really remember why they want to make a new server in the first place @,@

nikoobu

Old 05-10-2007, 09:41 PM

yiesha : i'd love to do a experimental freebie for you <3~

mia : >w< yesh! its acey, sorry i made her look older than she is XD muwahahaha glad you like it really <3~ *drools on mai*

kairek : they did leave avro1 open for a while, but it didn't have enough players, so they decided to close it, i think... and for awhile they were gonna re-open avro1 too, but it got closed soon after XD~

Kukico : cos the old avro1 server can't handle new updates i think XD~

kairek
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2007, 10:14 PM

it havent enought players because after pach whith av2 (my curiosity) and pach it back to av1 It show me and a lot of my friend error even when we pached whole game (that took me one week x.x;;) I wasn't able to move because I game closed and show error :/

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-11-2007, 01:13 AM

hahah i was sure i posted it in black and white before *shrugs* but i guess i was imagining things ne? *hops around* wheeee oh your my wife ne? your saying im manly? NEVER <3 Barv i love you! *buys you a sheet and dresses you up in toga. there ya are m'dear! you look stunning :P

Rhythm
hiatus

Old 05-11-2007, 05:29 AM

oooh. your art is awesomee. <33

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-11-2007, 02:38 PM

nikoobu > nyaaa! you are too kind TTATT i can always make you an experimental freebie too if you would love to have my art. it's not all that great, but but it might be fun to draw someone else char too in return ? hmm? /glomps <3

-

kukico > eeeewweeeoooo i got a daddy now tooo! *glomps kuu*

nikoobu

Old 05-11-2007, 04:00 PM

Kairek : waa really? i remember that i had some errors in game too, but they weren't too bad XD~

Yiesha : >3< you are too kind also!! <3~ i would love love love to get art from you ! but sadly i dont have any OCs that are developed atm ._.
if you don't mind, would you like to draw the experimental for kuki?
>w< i'm her rl sis :lol: since she's starting to collect art for her OCs 8)
<3~ *hugs*

kukico
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-11-2007, 04:20 PM

jitsumi>
lol
of coz ur not manly at all hunny xDDD
or maybe we can both be wifey <3 rofl
i sooooo happy to see u love Barvelon so much xDDDDDD

yie>
elo my new baby~ <333
lets go shopping for some toys!! >w<