Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 02-22-2013, 09:35 PM

Wren: Rena has been good! :D she's got a new boyfriend... last one was horrible. it was like he was just a friend that rena spoke to once in a while... except it was a little worse than once in a while. we went a few times without saying a word for almost a month. and it wasn't going to change because he was the same way when he wasn't in school for a week and yeah. it wasn't worth the hassle. so now, rena's dating a guy who's a bit closer to her and she is very happy with him most of the time. He's actually part of the reason why rena hasn't been online as much in the past 2 months. Also, rena's been having a very busy life offline with her friend/soon to be roommate. infact, yesterday, rena was babysitting for the roommate cause her son was sick and the roommate had to go to her classes. Tomorrow, rena is getting boxes to start packing! :D it's going to be great! :D

How has Wren been?

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-22-2013, 09:43 PM

Clock won't eat my cupcakes?! D:

-goes to put new-

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 09:43 PM

-noms on Ikus head instead-

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 09:44 PM

Rena- Oh, wow! Such a busy life you lead! Sorry to hear about the old boyfriend, but happy to hear about the new one! Wren lost her boyfriend last October, but has yet to find a new one. (There is a promising venture, but he just broke up with his -not-really-a-girlfriend, and realized he loved her but it had to end. Wren really likes this guy, he's her best male friend. But... maybe now is not the right time.) Wren is glad to hear that you are getting an apartment too! It's a rather large responsibility. (Wren's ex had an apartment that Wren managed better then him.) Good luck to you on that venture!

As for Wren... it's been a roller coaster. A little trouble in the social life, a little trouble in school, a little trouble with the family. But things have worked themselves out for the most part. Wren is... content. She could be happier... but content is fine for now.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-22-2013, 09:44 PM

But I have no pink cupcake now! D:

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 09:49 PM

Iku, this is a completely random question... but if in an open group RP, no more than two people post for a while... how long is it before the thread is moved to 1x1?

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 09:52 PM

that cupcake at least looks better!

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-22-2013, 10:51 PM

Wren: actually, Rena is moving into her friend's grandma's second house that her friend and her son already live in. Rena gets to take over most of the downstairs. yeah, it's nice having a chance to be busy, but rena thinks things will calm down in about a month probably. hopefully. Rena feels like it should be dark outside and much later than it is, but it's only 4:00 pm. oh well...
Sucks that your promising venture is going through that, therefor hindering you to be with him.

yeah, rena is taking a break from school because her GPA turned out too low last semester for her to go back. Oh well. Rena has to find a job anyways and start paying on her student loans. She needs to work on finding a job... instead of working on starting to find a job. It's just so much easier to put in applications when Rena has no gas or gas money. Rena will have both next week though. :3

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 11:21 PM

Rena- ah. That's a cooler situation. Having your own apartment can be very overwhelming. It's currently six thirty at Wren's place... and it is dark. Breaks from school are nice, but Wren is not looking forward to paying back loans. Wren still have six more years of college to go. (Wren is going for a master's degree... but is only on her associate's.)

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-23-2013, 12:23 AM

Wren: yeah. It's going to be nice. I'm working on my associates, but I'm going for a teaching career, so i have a bit longer in school. I almost want to have a career as a student, but i am pretty sure that won't ever happen. I think that I should change what grades i want to teach though... I originally wanted to teach high school english, but now i kind of just want to teach college age students and teach composition classes probably. I don't know. That would probably be the best thing for me financially, but... it's going to take a while.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-23-2013, 12:49 AM

*Runs through the thread throwing heart confetti*

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:11 AM

*sweeps up confetti*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Aah, that's better. XDDD First one was like no hope!
Thanks!

Hope you've gone to bed by now.
Yeah. XDD The first one was less detailed than the second one. :P

You're welcome! I should look up on Snakes, come to think of it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenji-chan View Post
Oh mah gosh Nimmy! go to sleep!
Yeah, I went to bed like two minutes after that post. xDD;; I'm feeling a lot better now after almost eight hours of sleep, but I'll go back and sleep again for a few hours despite it's 10am right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockReject View Post
Nistys avatar is freaking me out
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockReject View Post
-hides behind Wren-
it's like he some sort of possessed Willy Wonka,
I don't want to turn into a giant blueberry!
Don't worry, I won't turn you into a giant blueberry, I'll just turn you into sashimi.

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:46 AM

Nisty - that isn't any better!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:48 AM

Awww...sushi, then? *pouts*

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:49 AM

No... it's not. Nimmy like to eat Sashimi!

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-23-2013, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenji-chan View Post
Iku, this is a completely random question... but if in an open group RP, no more than two people post for a while... how long is it before the thread is moved to 1x1?
It shouldn't be. As long as the group is at least open to more players or has more players, regardless of how many are posting during a certain period, it should stay in group. Unless you request it be moved, then~

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 02:54 AM

Iku- Okay. Thank you!

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-23-2013, 03:12 AM

No problem.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 03:29 AM

*flops back in*

I'm feeling a lot more awake now. Thanks to finally getting enough sleep for the night~

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 03:39 AM

someone already tried to make Clock into Clock sushi earlier!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 03:46 AM

Oh...Fish soup then? XD

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-23-2013, 03:47 AM

Fried fish!

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-23-2013, 03:47 AM

for some reason, Rena feels really young in here all of a sudden. mostly cause she's pretty sure dansan and ikupickle are older than her. Rena will be 21 in may! :D

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 03:48 AM

Fried fish would be awesome. Steamed fish would be lovely too.

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:48 AM ----------

How old is Rena?