Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 01:37 AM

Trenton blushed. "Her hip is hurt and she needs a bath..." He said. "But first Id like to talk to you in private, if you don mind" He said to his maid/mother. He looked at the girl. She was young, but he did no know how young, yet. "Ill be right back, just rest ok?" he said smiling to her.

Once him and his mother was alone he spoke. "She is my soul mate! That is why I must keep her here and protect her. Don't say anything, I haven't told her yet..." He said thinking if he would ever be able to tell her. He smiled and hugged his mother and headed back into his room. "Now, My mother here will Bathe you and help you dress, she knows where everything is. Have fun girls" He smiled and left.

He felt so at peace, he knew that this was all so very right, He just hoped the girl could love him back, she was still so young...So might not understand. But he would never let her go.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2011, 01:47 AM

Mary walked in smiling. She was happy that her son had finally found his soul mate she just hopped that the girl in turn would love her son back and making him happy. " Well young lady lets get you bathed and beautiful.." She stated as she helped the young girl get up off the bed and into the bathroom. " So tell me a little about yourself and no need to be shy dear I am a woman as well just think of me as your mother.

Aishling smiled as she woman spoke to her. She was a kind woman she reminded her of her own mother. " My parents are both dead and my two year old brother is living with my aunt. She stated and I have been living on the streets..for about 2 weeks now.

Mary shook her head. " You will live here!" She stated as she helped the young girl out of her old dirt clothes and into the tub. " You will not live on the streets any longer.

Aishling could not believe her ears. " I cant possibly live here...I am sorry i must decline.." She stated as she felt the warm water around her fragile body.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 02:06 AM

Trenton thought long and hard about how and when he would tell her. When he would tell her. He wanted to get to know her. He wanted to be alone with her, perhaps tonight. Maybe they could just talk and get to know eachother, he smiled at the thought.

(sorry its so short)

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2011, 02:43 AM

Mary helped her get dressed and combed her hair. " There we are you look like princess go find my son..."

Aishling went to find trenton. She saw him in a room. She herd him talking to himself, she wondered what about " You cant wait to tell me what....." She asked when she herd him say her name. Aishling looked beautiful she was wearing one of Trenton's mother's dresses from when she was a young woman.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 03:12 AM

He blushed. "Um..about the party Im going to throw tomorrow night, its a ball really." He said still blushing. He didn't mean for her to over here him. He smiled. "You look..amazing..." He said standing up, he was quit tall compared to her. Of course he is a grown man. "I would like to, if your up to it, to spend some alone time with you...I wanna get to know you, and you me." He said still blushing.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2011, 03:44 AM

" Yes sure as you wish doctor...." She stated and smiled as she sat down next to him. " A ball ...is it your birthday?" She asked him. she smiled at him as she played with her dress a bit.

Mary walked in " Doesn't she look beautiful....and tell her she must live with us....she can not go back to living oon the streets"

Aishling frowned " I am sorry i can not live her wouldn't be right" She stated as she got up from where she was sitting and walked to the window and gazed out.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 04:10 AM

Trenton nodded. "No its a surprise my dear" He said, when she got up he followed her. "You can stay here. Its Ok. I will not alow a child to be on the streets. He said. "Lets go, I have another surprise for you tonight aswell" He said smiling, he was very charming and good looking. He hopped she was up for what he had planned.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2011, 04:36 AM

" For me a surprise..." Se stated as she looked at him her eyes glowed as she followed him

Mary smiled as they left the room. She hopped to god that the girl would stay here o live and make her son happy. He needed this he was such a good boy he needed to be treated with love...she knew she would treat him right.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 04:58 AM

Trenton put his hands over the girls eyes as they walked. "No peeking" He said smiling. When they got there, He let go to let her see. It was his garden out back, it was dark but it was lit up by fireflies, in the middle was a blanket, and a basket full of goodies. He smiled and sat on the ground, he lit up some candles and looked at the girl. "Will you join me this evening miss?" He said with a smile.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2011, 05:05 AM

Aishling smiled. " Yes I would love to...but what is all this?" She asked as her eyes became wide...with awe as she saw how beautiful the place looked. She smiled at him " You are way to kind to me...." She stated as she looked at him. She sat down where he asked her too. " Tell me about your real parents and what do you do for a living?"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 05:11 AM

He smiled As she joined him. "My parents died a long time ago...And I am a doctor..." He said, He did not want to go into to much details about himself, at least right now. "How about you? How old are you anyways? You look so young!" He said with a laugh. "And Ill always treat you like a princess, always" He said smiling.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2011, 05:18 AM

Aushing blushed deep red. " I am 15 well i just turned..." She stated as she looked t him "my birthday was 2 days ago" she stated as she looked into his eyes her cheeks getting red. He was really handsome....like the princes in the stories er mother would tell her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 05:35 AM

Trentons eyes were wide. He is 28 years old. this may look bad to humans he thought. "Wow...so young..." he sighed. There must be away he thought. "So what do you think me?" He asked, he had to know. "And how do you feel if you were told you....had to move far away?" He was going to ask about marriage but he couldn't so instead he said something stupid.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2011, 05:39 AM

Aishling smiled at him. " I think you are a wonderful person." She stated as she looked deep into his eyes. She felt something strong pull her to him and she had no idea what. she looked down at her hands and then up at him. " I wouldnt mind moving since i do not have a home......but my little brother would have to come with me...I promised my parents i would raise him....."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 05:49 AM

He smiled. "Why don't your brother and yourself stay with me." Trenton would do anything for her. "And what is your name?" He never asked before, he didnt know why.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-16-2011, 03:53 AM

Aishling looked at him. " I cant take advantage of your kind heart." She stated as she looked at him. She sat down "Why do you remind me of the prince that my mama...you to tell me about in her stories before i went to bed..." she stated she then realized she was talking out loud she froze up and blushed deep red.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 04:12 AM

"Well, I can be your prince if you let me" He said. "And I would be honored if you and your brother stayed with me" He smiled he hoped she did, of course, he would find a way to make her stay if he had too.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-16-2011, 04:20 AM

Aishling could not believe his words " be my...prince....?" She asked him in disbelief......" I am poor you are rich you deserve more....." She got up from where she sat and walked over to him. " The people will laugh at you and make remarks....so please do not say such things.....you are a good man and do not deserve to be disrespected by high society because of me a simple poor....rat " She said with tears in her eyes as he ran out of where they were and into the woods.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 04:36 AM

He followed her, when he caught up he hugged her. "No, dont say that...thats not true" He said. "Your wonderful and beautiful" He said, "Your like...a princess" He said now blushing himself.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-16-2011, 04:44 AM

" NO! I am not....not in this story or in any.....I am a maid...or anything thats not a princess" She stated as she looked into his eyes. " Please...leave be...." She stated as she ran deeper into the woods. She wanted to die she had wanted to die for a long time now.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 04:55 AM

He was so confused and hurt...she would never love him...he knew that now, she was too young to understand. He ran after her "Wait please, come back inside! I dont mean ti upset you" When he saw her he wan really fast and picked her up. "Please stay until your better at least, and Im throwing you a party.." He said with sad eyes.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-16-2011, 05:00 AM

she looked into his eyes and then down to the ground " incase you have not notice my lord i feel as if I may be falling for you.....this is why I cant stay here......you can never love me...I would ruin your life" She stated as she cried into his chest. He was as strong and as warm as she imagined.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 05:36 AM

She..she loved him? This was great news! "Really?" He said holding her. "Then you must stay, for I haven fallen in love with you My dear" He said kissing her forehead.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-17-2011, 03:23 AM

" I'll do as you ask of me as long as you are true with what you say..." She stated as she looked up into his eyes. " People will disagree with your choice to be with me....you have to promise me you wont let that affect how you view me or care for me.." She stated as she looked into his eyes.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 04:37 AM

He looked at her. " I promise, and they can say what they will." He said.