X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X

Old 08-15-2009, 12:09 AM

"Whatever, just hurry...up.."Hiro mumbled fallowing right behind him.

~Midnight Dreams~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~Midnight Dreams~

Old 08-15-2009, 12:43 AM

Kimi smiled. Her plan is actually working. Who knew?
Even though poor Hiro-san had to dodge a few plates...aww poor thing. Kimi frowned remembering the scene infront of her.

"Hiro-san!!! Come and sit next to me, I know you want to!" Kimi said yelling, smiling her biggest brightest smile.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-15-2009, 09:00 PM

Hiro snorted and rolled his eyes at kimi. ' God i hate her...' he thought sitting down cross from her, next to kenji. he didn't want to sit next to the ho. Out of the all fangirl's he had. He hated her the most of all. She stalked him, did everything as possible to be with him. He never understood, why can't she understand what 'No' means when she asked him to go on dates and blah blah blah...is all he really hears after that.

itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-15-2009, 09:15 PM

Kenji looked at Hiro "what?!? why are you sitting next to me shouldn't you be sitting next to Kimi" he complained

~Midnight Dreams~
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 09:22 PM

"Shut up kenji!" Kimi snapped at her best friend, " Hiro-kun can sit where ever he wants as long he happy and is with us..." she sighed with utter happiness.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-16-2009, 04:50 AM

Kenji sighed and rolled his eyes resting his head on his arms.

~Midnight Dreams~
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 02:09 PM

Kimi reaches over and pats Kenji's head "It's okay Kenji...not everyone here can be perfect like Hiro-san, in everyway, shape or form!" Kimi said with a smile on her face

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-22-2009, 06:40 PM

Hiro got up from where he was sitting at and glared at the two, " I'm leaving now, i just wasted about 5 minutes of my life sitting with you two..." he said coldly with out a care if he hurt their feelings. He turned around and slowly walked away, shoving his hands in to his dark blue hoodie.

~Midnight Dreams~
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2009, 06:48 PM

Kimi looked up and watched Hiro-san get up from his seat, "Wait Hiro-san!!! I know you didn't mean that, you couldn't have meant that...you just don't! I'm Kimi! Everyone loves me!! You weren't even with us for 5 minutes it was like uhh 2 minutes and 33 seconds!" Kimi said looking at her watch.
"Come back Hiro-san! Cause...cause I know..I know I didn't do anything wrong. You adore me!" Kimi said yelling and pleading with tears starting to form.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-22-2009, 06:54 PM

Kenji looked at Hiro leaving and grateful that he left thank god he left...i mean he always brings the mood down.... he sighed in relief then looked at Kimi and mentally smiled because he had been given a chance to comfort his best friend.He got up from his seat and hugged Kimi "ohh its alright Kimi dont worry everything's going to be okay"he said in a soft comforting tone

~Midnight Dreams~
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2009, 07:03 PM

"I-I can't believe he left...am I not pretty enough for him? Or smart enough?" Kimi said sobbing hugging Kenji back..."He was just so cold" Kimi mutter

"But I have an idea! YOU Kenji can talk to him for me, you know become his best-friend...get to know Hiro-san...that is...if you care about my happiness, I would understand if you wouldn't." Kimi said whispering

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-22-2009, 07:11 PM

"you perfect the way you are"he said looking into her eyes then he heard what she said and gulped "w-wa...but-but i dont even know what he likes to do during his spare time and and-"he was about to back off and say now but when he saw Kimi he had to say yes he always wanted Kimi to be happy."f-fine...i will...ill do it just for you"he sighed but smiled

~Midnight Dreams~
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2009, 07:29 PM

Kimi blushed at his words, "Aww thank you! I always know I can count on you Kenji! I'm always going to love you for this, best-friend!" Kimi said smiling while hugging Kenji tightly

"And plus I can hook you up with someone too" Kimi said grining

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-22-2009, 07:47 PM

"heh yea...that will be nice"he sighed hugging her back wondering why she couldnt understand that he liked her."alright ill go talk to him when are next class-"he then heard the bell ring "...starts..."he sighed heading towards the door.

~Midnight Dreams~
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2009, 12:06 AM

Kimi cheered as she heard the bell ring. " Yes! time for biology and hiro is in it!" she cried out grabbing kenji hand and dragged him towards the class.

"Kenji when you get in the class....go sit next to him, Understand...?" she stated out loud

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-23-2009, 12:22 AM

Kenji sighed then nodded "alright i will..."he whimpered a bit as he was dragged to Biology dreading the fact that he would have to talk to Hiro.

~Midnight Dreams~
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2009, 10:59 PM

Kimi and her best friend enter the class room and saw that hiro hasn't enter the class yet. Her smile widen as she turned towards kenji," Look hes not here yet....go sit down in the back of the class next to the window where he loves to sit kenji...." she explained pushing him up the small stairs. "GO!" she demanded.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-24-2009, 12:54 AM

"okay okay!!!"he jumped walking up the stairs and sat down on his spot ohh man....i hope he doesn't kill me for sitting on his seat... he groaned looking out the window hoping this day would end so he could go home and sleep.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-01-2009, 04:17 AM

Hiro came in smirking with while his best friend laughing, his smirked faded as he noticed some idiot decided to sit in his spot. He really didn't mind if anyone sat there...it was just he hated the person that sat in his chair.

" Hey Hiro, you want me to tell that loser...to move out of our sit..." His friend asked examining every movement his best friend was doing.

" Hn..." was the only response he gave his friend.
------------

Jake nodded and smirked as he made his way to the seat that him and hiro sat. "Hey there Kenji, MOVE.." he almost shouted out.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 09-01-2009, 04:27 AM

Kenji looked over at Jake yelling at him about something stupid and rolled his eyes "its a free country i can sit where ever i like"he yawned then looked out the window ughhh...Jake such an annoying person i dont know how peopled can tolerate him......this is going to be a long class.... he sighed

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-01-2009, 04:48 AM

Jake clutch his fist, he was getting really pissed off. This little small boy think he can talk to him like that, then he thought wrong. He went in front of the desk and pull him by the neck up from his chair. " I said get up.." he said in a deviously tone.

--------------

"That's enough..Jake..." Hiro deep voice spoke annoyed behind him.

----------

Jake looked over his shudder and sighed as he pushed kenji back towards the chair of the desk.

He turned around and glared at his best friend. " Hiro you know i don't like sitting anywhere else..." he growled out.

--------

Hiro sighed and shook his head," its just seat..lets go find another one..." he command.

--------

"Hai Hai..." he grumbled.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 09-01-2009, 04:58 AM

Kenji fell back on his chair then felt his neck god...i want to kill you Jake he growled mumbling some curse words then fixed the collar of his shirt. i just want to go home...maybe i can fake being sick and go home....my parents are home...maybe i can go to the mall he sighed then remebered that they were dissecting frogs today and that was a big part of there grade "eww....i dont want to touch a disgusting frog"he mumbled

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2009, 05:00 AM

"Man i hate this seat!" Jake whined out.

"Hn...." was the only reply hiro gave him. He sighed as he waited for his teacher to come.

-----------

"BRIIIIIING!" the sound of the bell rung out loud, telling everyone that class has started.

----------

The door slam open, showing a smiling creepy middle age man. "Good Morning Class!" he cheered out happily. "Ready to cut open frogs!?" he asked with a grin.
----------

'God...this man is annoying...'
hiro thought as he sighed let out a sigh of annoyance.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 09-09-2009, 08:07 PM

Kenji gulped knowing that he hated frogs he didn't know how to deal with them.Whenever his parents would want to watch some medical show when he was younger he would always run to the bathroom and start throwing up he can't stand being near anything icky or weird looking. He just prayed that he would be paired up with someone who can deal with cutting frogs.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2010, 10:22 PM

" Can i be paired up with hiro?!?!" almost every girl shouted in the class room fighting who would get to be with hiro.

"Ladies....ladies...LADIES!!!" Their sensei shouted turning red slightly as he slam a tray of sharp stuff on his desk.

All whole room grew in to a pregnant silent.

Their sensei smiled again and cleared his thoart. "Now that i got everyone attention again..... Hiro-kun will be paired up with kenji-kun..." he explained.

small groans of sorrow could be heard threw out the classroom.

"Everyone else...can be partners with the person next to you..." he spoke with a smirk. "Now come up and get your tray of stuff you need for our lab today..." he clarifying to his students.

----------

'great...im with the idiot...' he thought with a soft sigh.