Yeah Bio is on the Way 6 42.86%
Ehh...Need more Info.... 3 21.43%
Maybe I'll just read. 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 11-23-2009, 01:22 AM

Oddly enough after the girl had said something Beaumont's hearing came back, he wasn't sure how and was still suspicious. But played along and told her a simple story, Hansel and Gretel. When he thought about it he sort of felt like Hansel being tempted by a gift. Even though he had his hearing back Beaumont stayed on his top guard knowing that someone who could give him his hearing back could easily take it away or do worse.

(( OOC: Sorry I have to go, i'll be on tomorrow. ))

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 11-23-2009, 01:26 AM

The little girl nestled into his chest as she listened. Then after the story yawned. "Okay everyone night time." She waves her hand and everyone goes into a room like the one alex is locked in. The little girl goes to her room and bathes then goes to bed. "Tomorrow, my dollies and I are going to go play outside." She tells another doll in her bed. This one is an elderly lady, her eyes have been replaced with glass ones, and she feels plastic. "Soon we will have a family, and no one will be able to take me away from it mommy."

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 11-23-2009, 01:29 AM

As Alex watches the Television she once again has control over her body. The TV was becoming annoying so she tried to break it with a punch but only succeeded in getting a sprained wrist. She tried roundhouse kicking it but only made a racket as it slammed into the wall. "What's up with this place?" she looked around the dark room as the voice echoed throughout it "No choice but to play this girl's game" she held her wrist as it throbbed in pain.

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 11-23-2009, 04:00 AM

"What the hell?"She screamed.The tv wouldn't shut up so she she tried to break it.WHAT?IT DIDN'T BREAK!"I am not a doll."She kicked the door viciously,and ended up spraining her ankle."Gggrrrrrr are you serious?"She said angrily.

darkninja0200

Old 11-23-2009, 04:07 AM

((Um my char is in the closet))

loveisforever95

Old 11-23-2009, 04:12 AM

<huh she put us in rooms like alex....>

darkninja0200

Old 11-23-2009, 05:16 AM

((oh kk sry misunderstood))

Ember Mist

Old 11-23-2009, 11:48 AM

((Once everyone posts about there room, then I'll let you guys out))

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 11-23-2009, 01:28 PM

Beaumont entered to room cautiously. He jumped when he heard the door click, locked. Beaumont scuffed "Special treatment never seemed scarier." Upon entering the room Beaumont realized that he wasn't alone. He faced a skeleton wearing a old lace gown and starting breathing rapidly, he backed up in fear and bumped into another skeleton, but this one was dressed in a dull colored suit. Beaumont paniced and ran for the door "How do I open this blasted thing!?" He shouted to himself.

darkninja0200

Old 11-23-2009, 03:14 PM

((I already wrote about mine a page back))

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-24-2009, 02:59 AM

(So here's a question did you also have our character wake up and walk to the room or just have them sleep walk to the room? :sweat:)

darkninja0200

Old 11-24-2009, 03:09 AM

((I was gonna post ber waking up after she was brought out of the room))

Arechi

Old 11-24-2009, 03:37 AM

(Lol I just need to know if Cain's awake at the moment or not. XD)

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 11-24-2009, 03:45 AM

{.}

Arechi

Old 11-24-2009, 03:57 AM

(Lol Lelie. XD)

Ember Mist

Old 11-24-2009, 11:47 AM

{You are all awake and in full control of your selves.}

Savanna opened her eyes and looked around. She was in a room with white walls all around it. A TV in the wall was on. Sitting up she listened to it. It was the little girl talking about her dolls, over and over again. Savanna walked up and tried to kick it with her shoe but that resulted in a dull throbbing pain. Moaning she went and sat down blocking out the sound of the T.V.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 11-24-2009, 02:30 PM

Malise had been unconsious for the introductions in the previous room. Then when they entered their individual rooms she had woken from her slumber. The girl shuddered as she looked around the room. Malise inspected her clothing and noticed she was dressed in doll like clothing with a shawl wrapped around her arms. 'Well this is peculiar... I don't remember coming anywhere like this... At least not on my own,'she thought to herself. She jumped when she heard a small voice speaking. The voice of the little girl was murmuring about being good dolls. [i]'I am not a doll? Wait? What is this?' she asked herself in confusion. As she looked around the blank room she realized... she was alone. Malise began to shake in fear. 'I-I'm alone.' She wanted to scream, but felt noone would hear her if she did. Hurriedly she curled up into a corner of the room still shaking from her greatest fear of being abandoned.

darkninja0200

Old 11-24-2009, 03:51 PM

Alex woke up sitting in a corner of the dark room. "Ugh rough night" her back was hurt as was the rest of her body. "Ugh it doesn't look like it was a nightmare" She drifted back off to sleep in hopes this was just another team.

Arechi

Old 11-24-2009, 10:24 PM

Cain still felt a bit groggy when he woke up. The last thing he had remembered was waking up at a table that had tea on it, walking into a room and not of his own accord, then collapsing into sleep once more when he entered. A few places on his side throbbed dully, as he had landed on his side, and had taken a fair amount of effort and will power to sit up without simply giving in to the pain and laying back down. His green-golden gaze glanced around the room. It seemed rather plain, with whitish-gray walls, a simple bed and a television that was turned on and was showing the previous little girl saying something about how he was to be a good doll or perish essentially. There really wasn't much light in the room, with the brightest thing being the television, and a small uncovered, dirty looking light bulb without a pull string but yet was on somehow.

With a bit more effort, and help from a nearby wall, Cain managed to stand up. The television was rather annoying to him so his first priority was to shut that off as soon as possible. He slowly made his way over to the television, one hand on the wall while another was around his ribs, and carefully knelt down to look for the off switch. He was rather surprised and a bit annoyed to find that none was currently present, at least from what he could see. He sighed and turned away from the offending box and stood up once more to make his way towards the bed. He would have perhaps tried force to turn the television off, but considering his side throbbed still there would be no use in him injuring himself more. Once he was at the bed he calmly sat down and leaned back so that his back was against the wall at the head of the bed. He let out another sigh as he attempted to tune the repetitive message of the girl out and closed his eyes. 'I wonder if the others are in similar rooms as this one?' he thought to himself.

loveisforever95

Old 11-25-2009, 01:40 AM

Rose woke up suddenly with a start."What happened...?"She whispered and slowly opened her eyes.Her eyes widened as she saw the tv with the little girl on it."It wasn't...a dream?"She said quietly.She got up,and cried out in pain.She fell back to the ground and held her ankle.She found that not only did her ankle hurt but her back and legs ached painfully.She sat up slowly and tried again.She bit her lip trying not to cry in pain.She walked over to the door.She searched for a door handle,but found nothing of the sort.She punched it hard,trying to break it open,and ended up breaking her wrist."AAAHHHHHHHHH"She screamed.She fell to the floor and layed there not moving.She held her wrist tightly and cried softly.

Ember Mist

Old 11-25-2009, 04:37 PM

The doors open and everyone becomes under the little girls power again. They each go into seperate bathrooms then they are forced into bathing suits. The girls into purple one pieces and the guys into red swimming trunks. Then they walk outside. The little girl is waiting for them. She is wearing a pink one piece with ruffels around the neck, just like her dress.

darkninja0200

Old 11-25-2009, 04:50 PM

As Alex wore her swimsuit you could see her many tattoos on her arms and legs. Alex happened to still be asleep even though her body was being controlled. She was definitely a heavy sleeper. Had she known she was at the pool though she wouldn't be sleeping.

loveisforever95

Old 11-25-2009, 10:15 PM

Rose's eyes filled with tears as her body got up and put on the swimsuit,and her body walked outside.She didn't say a word as the pain had took most of her control of her voice.She looked at Alex and the tears flooded over.She looked at the little girl pleadingly.Rose tried to move her other arm to hold the other,but her body wouldn't obey."Please..."She whispered.

Arechi

Old 11-26-2009, 06:18 AM

Cain was rather startled and a bit pained when he felt his body once more jerk and move against his will. His side was now throbbing from the forced movements, that he had thought he would be free of for the time being, obviously he was very wrong on that. He witnessed the others coming out of their assorted rooms only to disappear into yet another room that was a bathroom. His body forcefully pulled on some red swimming trunks, that had at first looked questionable about whether or not they would fit and not be too big, and then returned once more to stand before the little girl. His gaze caught sight of the other few males that appeared to be wearing the same thing and also noticed that the girls were wearing similar outfits to each other either. One of the girls though appeared to be in pain, perhaps as much if not a bit more than he currently was.

He tried to open his mouth, to perhaps say something to encourage the little girl to allow the one in pain to either be treated or left alone and out of this miserable thing that they appeared to be trapped in, but found that he couldn't and no words would form at his beckoning. He tried to move different parts of his body, such as an arm or a leg, but also found those completely unmovable. 'It appears we're once more under this little lady's spell' he thought with a mental sigh. At least he still had control of his thoughts.

Ember Mist

Old 11-26-2009, 01:17 PM

"Oh, my Dolly is hurt. You guys swim, I'm going to take Dolly to the doctors and make her feel all better." The little girl said taking Rose's hand. Still controlling the others she took Rose and together they walked to the little girls room. "Mommy, Rose is hurt!" she called then the old lady doll walked out, she took Alex and laid her on the table. She fixed her arm, and wrapped it in a cast. "There all better now."

Savanna stood there watching the little girl leave, then her body moved towards the pool and dived in, it began to make her play with a pool ball. "Well. anyone else want to plau?" She asked.