View Poll Results: What's you're favorite element?
fire 4 50.00%
air 3 37.50%
water 1 12.50%
earth 3 37.50%
light 3 37.50%
darkness 4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Lord Pesca
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2010, 05:02 AM

(Good night... hahha sorry for introducing the door to your face. lol)

Felix ran as fast as he could to the meeting spot. Unfortunately, that was equal to the speed of a walking person, except that he looked exeptionally stupid while doing so. Finally, twenty minutes later, he was there, at the meeting spot. There were two other people there. They looked to be about his age, but looks could be decieving.

"Hey, sorry, I was... In the middle of something," he lied, trying to avoid telling them he fell asleep. He wondered what their powers were. He hoped it would be something intresting, and not something stupid like the power to read really fast, or the ability to grow a mustage at a fast rate. Since they were girls, he thought the second power was unlikely.

(good night... bed time for Fish.)

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2010, 03:54 PM

Ivan was walking down the part of town he loved most, the more, dark and depressing side. He took in his surroundings happily, knowing that this is what most places will look like once his nightmares are through. Chuckling, he was about to pass by an alleyway before he heard a girl crying, his ears perked up when he heard 'cruel lab coats.' He knew she was talking about the scientists. "Ah, maybe she can be of some use to me." He said to himself. He walked in the alley, only to find the girl asleep. It wasn't time for him to attack yet, so he decided to wait here and see if the girl wakes up anytime soon.

Eclaire looked around, after eating a bit at the cafe, she could think of no other way to procrastinate from what she was supposed to be doing, meeting the others for some thing against a nightmare army dude. To be honest, she couldn't care less if the nightmares were destroying everything, as long as they didn't get in her way, she won't have any problems. Walking into an alleyway, she saw a man watching her suspiciously. As a group of people walked in between them, blocking her from his view, she surrounded herself with darkness and changed into her disguise. Quickly walking out of the alley and following the group of people, leaving the man looking into the alleyway, confused.

Nonchalantly walking to the meeting place, she saw 4 other people there, guessing that she was very late she shrugged,"I got lost on the way here, moved here today." She stated, and sat down on the grass, eating a sandwich she stole from some poor sap, the guy never got one bite into it.

Toxic Doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2010, 04:27 PM

Terra felt someone standing before her and opened her eyes, looking up to this unfamiliar face. She stood quickly and stumbled back "who are you" she said defensively. Terra never really spoke to anyone that was in this part of the town, because majority of them were highly dangerous.

Terra examined this character for a moment, and then felt like questioning him about this doll of his. She didn't want to be rude, so she hadn't asked. Groaning came from behind her, she knew it wasn't to great. Terra grasped the hilt of her blade and spun around slicing this figure of a man, directly in half. From the looks of this departed, he was already dead to begin with, Terra's fear triggered her necromancer power for defense.

She turned her attention back to this stranger, and re clipped her blade onto her belt. "What do you want.." Terra's voice was now stern, and serious.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 09-22-2010 at 04:30 AM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2010, 04:36 PM

Ivan seemed surprised at her display of power,"Impressive skills I must say," He smiled and looked at the dead man,"I only wish to ask a question. And seeing you abilities, I will waste no time." He put the doll on the floor, it was actually a nightmare itself, but Ivan kept it around for his self defense. "I'm sure you have heard of the man who steals nightmares, yes?" He gazed down at her, his scarlet eyes flashing with evil intentions. "Would you like to work alongside him to rid the world of people who only wish to cut us up and look at our insides??" This was the vital part, if she rejected him, he would have to use his nightmares to kill her. "I'm on a very tight schedule, so think about it for now yes?" He said, and with that, he started to walk out of the alleyway.

Toxic Doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2010, 04:46 PM

Terra's eyes gleamed dark as well, and she cautiously listened to this man speak "I'll think about it.." She responded as he began walking from her. "But then, I'm only assuming, that your this Nightmare Stealer.." Terra paused and took a step forward wanting to grab his arm, but resisted. "Could you tell me something, before you leave.." she frowned as she hung her head low "Am I a Nightmare, myself?" Her gaze went back up as she lifted her head and stared at him.

Within her mind, if he were to answer yes, that she was a nightmare, maybe it would be best to stay along side the nightmare stealer. But if he had said no, would he have thought that she was strange for considering herself as a nightmare that took human form, and grew a soul? She hugged herself lightly as she looked up at this man.. There was something about him, that made her feel, secure.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 09-22-2010 at 04:30 AM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2010, 04:56 PM

Ivan chuckled at how quickly she found out, but since it was only an assumption, he shouldn't worry as much. As if to answer her last question he turned around to gaze into her eyes for a few seconds. The scarlet shining as bright as the morning sun. Blinking he smiled and replied,"No you are not, I would've known, I don't remember summoning you from any child. You are like everyone else, just more special. Which makes them jealous." He snapped his fingers, and the bunny that he was left on the ground, as if by magic, stood up and jumped back into Ivan's arms.
"She iz weird master! Nightmares dun have soulz!" The rabbit doll said, and burst out into a fit of giggles.

[[ahh, how i love the way the bunny talks]]

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 09-11-2010, 05:03 PM

Takayumi smiled, "No, not too early. I'm just glad I'm not late like usual." She noticed two others who had arrived after her. They only had four on the team at the moment. "Hello everyone. I got something for you guys." She pulled out the detectors in which her brother gave her. "These will help us find the nightmares. They are detectors disguised as cellphones." She handed one to everyone.

(Our characters should have "superhero" names since they don't know each others' real identities. Takayumi shall be called Shadow. Evil people are allowed to have a name aswell.)

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 09-11-2010, 05:18 PM

California took hers and began to look at it. "So how does it work, does it beep or something, or do you have to push a button," she asked quickly, flipping through the features in it. She looked to see if the others knew. She took a look at the others, especially looking at the girl who said she had just moved there. 'Who would move somewhere where there are children being put into comas?' she thought. She shook her head and said, "Hi, you can call me Seigi." She had taken the name due to the justice she wanted for her little sister.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2010, 05:19 PM

[if you say so....Eclaire shall be Ink and Ivan shall be Aaron Nightmare [crappy names but, I'll live with them.]]
[edit; gonna eat, brb!]

Toxic Doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2010, 05:21 PM

[[Ooc: Terra = Terror]]

----------

Terra nodded and looked away, up between buildings- she wanted to lurk on the rooftop of the building. As his back was turned, she jumped up, grasping her nails onto the bricks and pushed off, jumping higher to the other side. The next jump, she had to hurdle, which wasn't to difficult for her, finally she landed onto the building's roof and she stared down at Ivan. "I'll probably see you again soon.." She whispered, as she ran off, jumping roof to roof in an incredible speed.

Terra returned to her familiar building that she called home, which was the leather and latex apparel. She entered the building and thought it would be best if she would just zip her sleeveless jacket up, making it into a dress. She removed her blades and yet kept her slim dagger piece within her hair. Terra lifted up one of the curtains and stared out of the building wondering about her encounter..

With an exhausting sigh Terra left the building, and waited for a bus this time, to return to the regular parts of the town. Within a matter of time, she had arrived, and walked down the street passing some places; she stopped before the cafe, and gazed within it. She shook her head, and returned walking to the park- where she sat at the water fountain, staring into her rippling reflection as the water splashed.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 09-22-2010 at 04:31 AM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 05:37 PM

Takayumi pulled her detector and looked at it for a few seconds. "It'll beep or vibrate like a normal cellphone that way it doesn't attrach attention when it goes off. This middle button," she held it so the others could see, "shows you where the nightmare is within a 20 mile radius." Takayumi looked over at the new girl. Even she had a detector. How did he know that there was going to be one more person here. Her brother was a true genius.
Speaking of her brother, he had finally arrived at the hospital and parked the car. The nurse at the desk walked him to his little brother's new room. They had to move him for other children to come in. There were a few of them that he recognized. Their nightmares were missing just like his brother's.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2010, 06:28 PM

[okay now where was i?]
Eclaire looked at the detector weirdly, as if she's never seen a cellphone before, which she hasn't. She put it in her pocket for safekeeping. "Well, since this is as much as we have for now, how about we introduce ourselves like Seigi did over there?" She opened and closed her sword with a bored expression. "I'm Ink, I wield the ability to be very strong and have manipulation over darkness." She nodded to herself, and looked at Takayumi,"The cellphone detectors are pretty impressive, you made them yourself?" She asked.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 09-11-2010, 06:43 PM

How tiring...

Devon was growing very bored with people watching. Humans seemed to be stuck in a bit of a rut these days. It was nothing serious just boring. Her second program had started on the security system thank shiva. If she could get this done with little problem. her low grade hacking programs were nearly fool proof. Nearly. Lately there had been something cropping up on her scanner. She wasn't really sure what it was but it was a small device, it seemed to give her programming a run for its money.

It was almost...exciting. Some one out there with the same talents as she did and it wasn't her uncle for once. She grinned finishing the last of her tea and packed up up her computer, shoving it in her suit case and leaving a tip for the waiter. She'd just have to briefly explain her intentions to the building owner and be done. The girl she had been watching had left suddenly. It was in the passing of strangers that she noticed the girl disappear and not soon after that did she notice another girl appear and walk off. Strange. It probably had something to do with the problems the city kept having. Adjusting her glasses she did her business and followed int he direction the girl had gone off in.

The little excursion took her into the park. There were as it was more people. Less then in the middle of the day but more then she was willing to deal with right now. She took out her notebook laptop from the front pocket of the leather briefcase. She'd be able to work that while walking with less difficulty. The girl Devon had seen was sitting on the edge of a fountain. Not so curious. Boring was more like it.

She sighed in defeat maybe today was destined to be a boring one. She glanced down at the time on the screen. It was close to rush hour she supposed, where after school clubs ended and people were heading home from work. Sometimes she wished her days were that simple. But they were not her day ended when she passed out at five in the morning from lack of sleep.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 07:00 PM

Takayumi smiled, "No. My brother did. He's the genius who creates all of our gadgets. You can call me Shadow." She opened her detector and looked at the time. It was soon going to be dark. "Everything about this detector looks exactly like a phone, and the cool thing about it is that we can actually communicate to each other but only each other. We can't use them to call other people." She jumped into the nearest tree to see where the sun was above the distance mountains.

Toxic Doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2010, 07:02 PM

[/COLOR]
Terra glanced over, seeing another girl sitting quite a few feet away from her and tilted her head, did this girl follow her? She stood and took a few steps forward and folded her arms "I seen you in the Cafe, what made you haste to the park, lady~?" Terra tapped her toe as she examined this person, quite a smart girl, in which Terra thought.

Terra looked around the park, it seemed like it could be around the time the sun would set- maybe it was about 5:30? She thought about it, and then looked at the girl on her laptop "Listen, its dangerous for someone to be wandering on their own, in a town like this. Especially since its almost nightfall" Terra sat beside this girl and yet kept distance. "You did hear there was a man stealing nightmares~ Right?" She questioned.

Whether or not this girl knew, she didn't want anyone to be in harm. Though, she was quite curious what this girl's views were about the topic

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 09-22-2010 at 04:32 AM..

Eiiri

Old 09-11-2010, 07:19 PM

California flipped through the phone, it had many neat features. "Wow, thank your brother for me, this has to be one of the coolest gadgets yet," she exclaimed. She looked around and saw it was getting darker. "Its almost time, isn't it?" she asked Shadow, up in the trees. Tonight was going to be the night when she caught her little sister's nightmare and she could go back to her normal life. She hated being controlled like this.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 09-11-2010, 07:30 PM

Devon looked up almost startled. She had been so wrapped up in her program she hadn't notice the girl approach. Blinking rather rapidly she gathered herself quickly regaining her wit and composure. There was no need for a fuss, it was not like she had been hiding the fact she was out her.

The sun was just starting its decent into the horizon. Was it later then she anticipated? More then likely she had little sense of time when it came to her work. It could take minutes and feel like hours and hours and feel like minutes. Her enjoyment was minimal however. The time she did or didn't waste had to depend on the time she had. If she got too carried away she would have been outside all night.

Coming back into the situation at hand Devon shrugged, "I needed a change of scenery. There is always so many people around this time of day but not many make there way here." She told her half truth. That was actually a good reason to be here after she had stopped working and was already here, so it wasn't a lie. Just an omission of the whole truth, the stalking part of anyway.

Mentally berating herself for not thinking of it sooner she caught the last half of what the girl had said to her but was able to piece together a suitable response. It too consisted of a shrug, "I have not worries for night mares more then I have of other people. Some humans themselves are nightmares are they not." She was staring at the girl out of the corner of her glasses a curious expression on her face. "Why do you ask?"

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2010, 07:31 PM

Looking at the device in awe she said,"I would like to meet your brother someday...." She said. Eclaire looked at the time on the cellphone,"Ah! I have to go, my parents will freak if I'm not at home!" She picked up her sword and slung it around her neck. Though she was lying, she had no parents, she wanted to get into some action,"I'll call you if I see any nightmares!" She said nervously and started to run back into town.

Ivan sat at a bench, in his disguise, but wore a hat, sunglasses, and the hair tucked up in his hat. It was getting dark, the people could tell, and most were rushing home to make sure their kid didn't get into a coma. Chuckling, Ivan read a newspaper in his hands so he didn't look too suspicious.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 07:51 PM

Takayumi jumped down, landing in front of Cali. "Yeah. They'll be coming shortly. Let's hope there isn't any new ones tonight." She opened her detector, waiting for it to go off. "Yeah. I shall do that when I see him later." She was hoping that she would see her brother's nightmare tonight. She only saw a glimpse of it when it was stolen.

[Flashback] She was headed to the kitchen for a drink when she heard a growl coming from her little brother's room. She opened the door a crack to see if he left his tv on again, but there was no light. She opened the door a little more to get a better look. There was a shadowed figure standing by her brother's bed. She flung the door open and charged into the room. The figure turned around as a growl came from behind her. She turned to face the nightmare that came from her brother's head.

It's massive arm came down and slammed her into the wall on the other side of the room. She fell to the floor, nearly unconscious. She watched the monster crash through the wall next to her and out into the world to terrorize the humans that were peacefully slumbering.

Before she lost consciousness, she saw her older brother burst into the room followed by her father. The last thing she heard was her mother scream.

[Present]She cringed remembering that fateful night. "Well we better get prepared for anything."

Eiiri

Old 09-11-2010, 07:58 PM

((Real quick, what do the nightmares look like? Are they different for each kid?))

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 07:59 PM

(Yeah. Some can be giant, hairy monster, others vampires. They can be anything.)

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2010, 07:59 PM

[thats true, so then i can go make up some random ones to go attack or something~~]

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 08:02 PM

(Yeah. And each one has a different difficulty when fighting. Like one could be a tiny, cute puffball with wings and another could be this big, tough critter.)

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2010, 08:03 PM

[the puffball would scare the heck out of Eclaire xD]

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2010, 08:04 PM

(Puffball of doom! Mwuahuahua!!! XD)