Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 08-31-2009, 01:34 AM

Still picking flowers, and not looking at the newcomer, Raylen politely said "Hello."

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-31-2009, 02:17 AM

Ci looked nervously over his shoulder before he entered the boy's dorm. He wouldn't have put it passed themto follow him all the way out here just to harass him one more time...

But there was no one stalking him, so he entered the door and headed to what was to be his--and someone else's--room for the year. It looked nice enough and he supposed it wouldn't be too bad staying there.

Gently laying his sack on the bed he began to unpack his belongings. Ci's long silver hair kept falling into his face so he had to pull it into a ponytail as he worked. He had been disappointed when realizing that he had to leave behind most of his books in that retched village but he had managed to take his favorite with him.

Curious as to what the rest of the Academy looked like, Ci left the dorms and wandered to the Endless Meadow. He shied behind a tree when he saw a group of people already there. 'M-maybe I should check out that path instead...' he thought nervously and almost started wringing his hands.

Little Miss

Old 08-31-2009, 02:27 AM

Her ears perked up as Raylen thought she had heard someone coming. As she lifted her head up, she could see no one but the two others with her. Strange... She thought, picking the rest of the flowers and setting them beside her as she began to read again.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-31-2009, 02:32 AM

Nerves got the best of him, but Ci didn't leave, he was afraid he get caught and taunted like that time his class had gone out on a hike in the woods to get to the high springs....He spotted some spider lilies nearby and from his position against the tree he leaned over and picked one. His back sliding against the tree's trunk, he sat in the tall grass and pet the soft pedals

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 08-31-2009, 02:33 AM

Effy heard something, someone at least. She then laughed at herself. He left without saying hello.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2009, 02:42 AM

Faye fluttered over the Endless Meadow, about to go join the girls when she suddenly spotted something from the corner of her eye. A guy was picking a flower off to the side. That's odd...you don't see many guys pick flowers...Faye's curiosity was ignited and she flew down to get a closer look. She'd originally planned to sneak behind the newcomer and surprise him, but she'd decided against it after figuring that it wouldn't make for a very good first impression. Faye descended down to the ground until her brown boots touched the lush grass then walked over to the stranger. With a friendly smile on her face, she said, "Hi! Are you a student at the academy too?"

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-31-2009, 02:46 AM

Ci was startled when a faerie landed in front of him. "Y-yes!" He stuttered and felt terrible at how pathetic his voice was. "I-I'm Ci."

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2009, 02:58 AM

"im mika"mika heard someone "bye i hear someone"mika walked to where she heard the noise and saw a boy and a girl "hi"

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-31-2009, 03:01 AM

Ci whispered a hello back and introduced himself. Somewhat nervous of these people he curled up a bit and felt the softness of the Spider Lily's pedals again. Smooth as water...

zovilove

Old 08-31-2009, 03:05 AM

Effy then fell asleep in the tree quietly. She dreamed of happy things like gumdrops and sugar plums. Except not at all.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2009, 03:08 AM

"Oh, sorry! Did I scare ya?" Faye smiled apologetically and said, "I'm Faye!" Noticing Ci holding the Spider Lily, she smiled and said, "I love spider lillies. Well, any kind of flower really."

zovilove

Old 08-31-2009, 03:11 AM

Effy heard something and jumped off the tree. "Hi i am Effy." She smiled at the boy and then looked at her nails. She then said," Oh Ci thats a nice name."

Little Miss

Old 08-31-2009, 03:14 AM

Ed walked into her dorm room, noticing there was no one else she made herself at home and dumped her clothes on the nearest bed. Looking out the window, she realized she had a really good view of the grounds. Doesn't seem to be like a busy morning, she noted, looking at the lack of people. Strapping a large metal clip to her belt, she set off onto the grounds.

((It's 9:00 everyone! One hour till class!))

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2009, 03:27 AM

mika saw a girl come "hi faye hi effy"mika had a warm smile on her face

Little Miss

Old 08-31-2009, 03:34 AM

Flipping her light, long hair out of her face, Ed continued down the slopes till she was pretty sure she was making her way to Venswirl pass. She could hear people talking in the brush. Ugh, I probably came a wee bit too late for quiet time, she thought to herself, almost mumbling it. Three others where in the pass. Two girls, one with brown wings the other with light blonde hair and huge eyes. And a boy, a Nymph like her no doubt, who was shyly petting a flower. "What'cha all doin?" She asked, semi-friendly and semi-rudely.

zovilove

Old 08-31-2009, 03:36 AM

"Hey you guys how many more hours till class?" She stared at everyone.

Little Miss

Old 08-31-2009, 03:39 AM

"One hour" Said Raylen, looking at her watch. "What class are you in?" She asked.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-31-2009, 03:44 AM

Ci had to stop himself from flinching at the tone that the nymph used, it was close to the voice Niess had taunted him with before and he hoped SyraLune wouldn't be like home...

He kept his eyes down nervously

zovilove

Old 08-31-2009, 04:18 AM

"Um i dont know which class I am in i think i am in the low math class." She smiled at everyone and she laughed two.

Little Miss

Old 08-31-2009, 04:24 AM

Ed looked strangely at the other Nymph, he seemed very uncomfortable with the situation. Noticing no one else was speaking, Ed said "You guys aren't much of the talkative time, know are ya?"

"Low math class? What are you talking about?" Asked Raylen, honestly confused. "Are you in L1?" She asked.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-31-2009, 04:39 AM

Ci did wince this time and blushed a little. He didn't know what to say in response to such a forward statement so he hid behind the spider lily.

Little Miss

Old 08-31-2009, 04:54 AM

Another awkward silence, how am I supposed to live at this school if no one talks? She thought to herself. Then she realized what it might have been. You're always too hard on people, Edna, her mother always said, People don't like to get to know pushy people. Ugh, why does her mother always have to tell her what she needed to know. Smiling a little (which looked more like a stern face then anything else) she said, "I'm Ed. Class L3, you?"

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-31-2009, 05:01 AM

Ci shyly glanced up again, somewhat more disturbed by the girl's sudden personality change, but replied, "L-2."

Little Miss

Old 08-31-2009, 05:17 AM

"I haven't run into any third years yet..." Ed thought aloud. "You come from the east village? You're a Nymph, right?" Her tone was going slightly back to it's original rudeness, even though she was trying to keep it back.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-31-2009, 05:24 AM

"Y-yes!" Ci hurriedly said, nodding in confirmation. 'Scary girl, scary girl, scary girl-' "W-which village are you from? You have East and North's h-hair but I've never met a North b-before."

Ci hoped he wasn't being too bold.