IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 05:36 AM

Virgil kept the kiss going ,slowly draining a bit of her pure amagic,replceing it with a dark one,he made sure they locked eyes."sleep a bit longer",he whispered,"i'll ave foo brough to you shortly",he said keeping her close so if she gave in to the sleep he could place her back on the bed

Yukna looked to Dante.'its safer if you stay Mr.Dante",she sai dand satrted walking

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-29-2015, 05:43 AM

Luka blushed more and she looked in his eyes and she was getting sleepy again and she feel right to sleep again. Luka was sleep and she was being cute while she sleeps. Luka was in her dream and she keeps seeing the death of her father and making her scared.

Dante followed her and said "like hell your not I have a feeling he did something to me so i want to know what he did to me." Dante looked at her while being angry.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 05:47 AM

Virgel set her down careful."I'll ahve a queen",he said liking the throught and smirked.Leaning down to her eat."thats right ,give into your nightmares,turn fear,into hate,and hate into a datk power",he whispered into her ear before going off to see where his brother and Yukina were

Yukina looked to him."well can you even fight?",she asked softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-29-2015, 06:26 AM

Luka was scared and hated the man that killed her father and Luka just hated him and was so mad and then she used a strong power to kill the demon and more of them in her dream and heard his voice and sigh a bit. Luka looked up at the sky and said in her sleep "Vergil..."

Dante looked at her and smirked and hows her his sword and guns "Of course i can fight girly." Dante said he was pound of it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 01:58 PM

Vergil,after some time,came back setting a tray of food down."alright Luka,wake up,i have food for you"

Yukina sighed."great",she said and started walking again.She looked up seeing a pizza place.She had always wanted to try pizza.Once they got to the doors she looked to Dante."want something to eat?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:35 PM

Dante walked with her and saw a pizza place and he licked his lips and said "pizza is awesome Yukina lets go in." Dante grabbed her hand and took her in the pizza place and started to order the pizza he likes.

Luka slowly wakes up and rubbed her eyes and her eyes were sky blue and she looked at food and said "thank you Vergil."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:46 PM

Yukina blinked as he pulled her in."oh...ive never had any food form the human world before",she said softly

Vergil nodded."of course",he said setting the tray on her lap

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 05:18 PM

Luka nodded at him and started to eat slowly and she hasn't ate anything for a long while and she is happy he didn't ask her about her mark or her past.

Dante got out his wallet and said "just order anything on the menu i will pay for everything don't worry." Dante said to her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 05:27 PM

Virgil looked to her and nodded."you welcome. I hope you like it",he said and turned leaving her to eat in peace.Then as he shut the door he summoned his demon ounty hunter."Have you located my brother or Yukina yet?"

The bounty hunter shook his head."no,not yet,but they might be on there way here..."

---

Yukina blushed deeply."thanks you Dante",she said softly and then orderd a cheese pizza and a hot fudge sunday.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 05:36 PM

Luka ate all her food and she was nice about her food Luka put the tray on the side of the bed and then she stood up and looked around the bedroom and thought it was a nice room. Luka saw a piano in the room and went to it and she remember her mother played it when she was a child before she went crazy. Luka sat down and started to play a song she remember as a child and it was a calm song.

Dante order the some slices of pizza and a drink and pays for her's and his and they sat down and said "i hope you like the human food Yukina."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 05:47 PM

Virgil paused hearing the piano and stood at the door lissening.

--

Yukina blinked at the pizza and smiled."i hope o too it smells good"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 05:53 PM

Dante smiled at her and then he starts his pizza and he was fast on that and he drinks his soda and smiled.

Luka was playing the piano still and it always kept her calm. Luka finish playing and looked at the painting on his wall and saw a man a woman and two children and said " this must be Vergil and Dante as children." Luka looked at the lady and her eyes widen and said "I remember her mother told me about her when i was a little girl she was a nice lady." Luka said like her mother knew this lady.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 06:02 PM

Virgil frowned at the door at the mention of his mother and turned leaving for his office

Yukina ate happily."this is great",she said then tried the Hit fudge sunday and blinked."its so cold,and sweet"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 06:11 PM

Luka looked around more and she is really bored she can't leave this room and she went to the window and she saw a garden and smiled at it and saw blue roses there and said "I love the roses." Luka sigh and her mark was glowing again but it was dark and the window got opened and it allow her to go to the garden and she jumped out of the window and she went to the garden and she picked up a light blue rose and smiled she was happy.

Dante smiled at her and said "there food is good here." Dante tries to remember who he is and why that man looks like him and why take Yukina and the girl. He thinks for a long time while she eats her food.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 06:20 PM

Virgil walked out into the guarden to clear his head,then stopped staing at her."what are you doing out here?!"

Yukina sighed a she finished."that was great,thank you Dante for paying.My trear the next time"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 06:27 PM

Luka turned and saw Vergil and knew she was in trouble she was out here but her mark was glowing red and she ran to him and gave him a blue rose "for you Vergil i hope you like it." Luka looked up at him with her sky blue eyes.

Dante looked at her and smiled and nodded and said "your welcome and alright but we should get somewhere to sleep Vergil might look for us but i think he is too busy with the girl." Dante thinks a minute "I think she is angel but something else is in her I don't know why." Dante tries to think more.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 06:44 PM

Yukina blinked and nodded."I'll find us an inn",she said SOFTLY.'HOW CVAN YOU TELL?",SHE ASKED CURIOUSLY

Virgil had backed up a little staring at the flower."why?",he asked softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 06:52 PM

Luka looked at him and said "i know your a evil man but i understand what you lost and I can understand that." Luka turned around and looked at the sky and she was thinking of her parents and that made think how she wants to know who killed her father so she could kill that person.

Dante looked at her and then said "one the look in his eyes he as a thing for her and for what i get he is not a nice person but he shows a calm towards her." Dante looked at her and they walked together "just thank goodness he is not looking for us right now."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 07:34 PM

Virgil just laughed."you,could never understand,now get back to the room",he said angered that she left.

Yukina nodded then blinked,loking behinde them she sighed."you spoke too soon"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 07:56 PM

Luka sigh and felt upset by him no one understands her what she lost and then turned her and her mark is black and said "your right i don't your father is prison your mother is dead just like my parents my mother is prison my father is dead and you will never understand me at all." Luka walked past him and said softly while she walked past him "I felt sorry for you Vergil i guess i was wrong about you." Luka head back to the room and didn't speak to anyone she didn't even play her music at all.

Dante looked at her and sigh and said "guess we must leave soon so lets run or we fight them and he will get us." Dante looked at her and felt something bad coming from somewhere but didn't know what.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 08:09 PM

Vergil glared a bit at her.'you are very wrong about me",he said softly and once she was in her room ordered his demons to keep her there

Yukina sighed."its a demon bounty hunter",she said as she watched the man behind them transform."and why would we get caought, you told me you could fight"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 08:15 PM

Dante got out his guns and looked at her and said "i can fight its better if you don't they want you not myself so me fighting them is easy for me." Dante winked at her and then went out to fight that demon hunter which he loved to do is fighting.

Luka didn't talk to the demons and she just fell right to sleep all she wanted is to save her mother that is the only person she loved the most.

One of the demons looked at her and told the other guard to watch her and went to Vergil and to tell him what he red in her mind and said "Sir Vergil i might know about the girls past if you like to hear what is she?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 08:27 PM

Virgil rolled his eyes."fine,tell me"

Yukina blinked at his week.He was such a play boy.So with a sigh she pulled out her own sword and joined him in the fight.

The demon smirked when they started to fight him and was dougeing with ease,he was walking backwadrs,leading them to an alley

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 08:34 PM

The demon looked at him and then said "for what i can tell her father was killed by something and her mother went crazy and was put in a hospital but i think her mother is not human with the girl's power is angelic sir she doesn't know anything about her mother past but she loves her mother deeply." The dead spoke and snapped his fingers to show him a picture of her parents before what happen to them.

Dante looked at the demon and he was getting a bit mad and then said "this guy is really making me mad." Dante sigh more and then knew his guns are not working at him and then saw something and it was fire and thought a plan and then threw a fire stick at him to make him weak.

Luka just was sleeping and she cried a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 09:02 PM

Vergil looked to him."and i care because why?",he said watching."I'm making her my queen,she can use her powers to hunt down the one who killed her fatehr and there,revenge will be hers"

Yukina laughed."i know,there anoying",she said and blinked."you do fight demns right?",she said as the demon caught the sticl and absorbed the fire then used his magc to throw fire at them