NekoMary
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2010, 11:42 PM

SHe wanted out of this cold steel cage so badly... Maybe.. if she was her neko self... In the blink of an eye, noiselessly, She was no longer a small kitten, but a filled out woman, her ears drooped some sadly. The cage to small to stand, she was on her knees, her thighs slightly spread and her back arched to show off her chest.. If she got away free she would let the rest of them out too... "How old are you, honey? I bet girls are starting to be interesting, huh?

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-09-2010, 03:57 AM

Nakia smiled slightly at the boy as she looked at him. “I am Nakia and who might you be?” Her tail wrapped around her when she shifted to get a better look at the boy. More of a smile came to her face when she noticed that the neko had followed her example. Surely one of them would be able to seduce this boy and be able to get out of here along with the others. “You look awful young to be in a place like this,” she said smoothly almost as if she was purring.

NekoMary
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-09-2010, 07:56 AM

Mary purred and pressed up against the cage wall that separated the her from the other of her kind. Purring loudly and bowing her back so her curved behind would pop out, she purred our. "Hehe.. maybe you should buy both of us.. and have some real fun."

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 09-09-2010, 07:57 AM

((i might make a master ;) i want to get in quickly :lol:))

dragonjake

Old 09-09-2010, 04:53 PM

Jake walked into the building, he walked in and saw all the slaves. When he saw them he looked in amazement. "Ok then... let’s find someone that’s funny, and like me" he whispered to himself. He saw two females that looked like nekos. "Wow, so they do have all types," he said as he stood behind the young male.

Last edited by dragonjake; 09-09-2010 at 05:43 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-09-2010, 05:43 PM

Nakia’s gaze shifted when she noticed that someone had come up behind the boy. It was a man that appeared to be another neko. This was a surprise. It wasn’t often that she seen male nekos or even other cat demons like herself. “Well hello there,” she purred at the male neko.

dragonjake

Old 09-09-2010, 05:44 PM

Jake chuckled and moved closer "hello... my name's Jake, what is your's" he asked and purred back at her, she seemed nice and he liked to treat people how they treated him

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-09-2010, 06:17 PM

Nakia moved forward a little to take a better look at the neko. Looking at the man closer she could tell that wasn’t a normal neko, which made her slightly curious. "I'm Nakia." Her eye lashes fluttered slightly. She was turning on the charm hoping one of these two would take the bait. Plus she had a little ace up her sleeve because most people think she is just a neko when she is really a cat demon.

dragonjake

Old 09-09-2010, 06:34 PM

Jake liked this neko "hello Nakia" he chuckled a bit, he was slowly falling for her "so... what are you? just a neko, i wont mind if you are" he said and mover next to her cage to get a better look

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 09-09-2010, 11:25 PM

Kizu puffed his cheeks and took his attention off of Nakia, the other guy could have her he supposed. Instead he turned his attention back to the one that had asked his age as he stood up, stretching his arms, "I suppose I'm 19. In this world at least." He then let his hands rest on the back of his head and blew the air out of his cheeks, "I guess girls are interesting, but guys are too you know? I can't decide who's more fun to mess with~"

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2010, 12:11 AM

Dustin kept his focus on the first master that had entered. When he said he didn't know which was more fun to mess with, Dustin couldn't held but to chuckle, dispite his dislike for the boy already. His age, he found shocking though, either he wasn't human or he was hitting puberty very late, because he still looked like a child.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-10-2010, 12:18 AM

"Ah!" Kizu returned to the Hipogryph, "Neh, I just realized, I never got either of your names. If I'm going to bring you guys home, can I at least get some names?" He didn't really care if they liked him or not, it was just fun talking to them and that's all he needed really. Somebody to talk to. It got quite lonely at home sometimes...

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2010, 12:25 AM

Dustin stared for a momment, then answered "Dustin", Grey cought on , "And Grey", then they followed together, "With no last names". It was a funny introduction they made together when they were still at the point of being confused with chicks ((The bird type XD)), but they had started to do it everywhere now, normally adding a comical twist to the mixture somehow, be it mocking book vilians or with a dance, but of course this time it was to dull a momment to bother.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-10-2010, 12:31 AM

"Well Dustin and Grey with no last names, how would you two like to go home with me?" Kizu asked with all seriousness. It was nearing meet-up time and he would have to leave soon. As much fun as he was having conversing with all the uhm...individuals in the area, he just didn't have much time left.

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2010, 12:51 AM

Dustin bit his tounge as he heard Grey instantly shout "Yes!". "Fine, whatever he wants.", he said in a tone that would have been through his teeth had they had teeth instead of beaks. Grey's tail flicked happily at the thought of leaving this terrible place, though he didn't know wether home would be better or worse now.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-10-2010, 12:55 AM

"Alright~" Kizu reached for the locks on their cages and took them both into a hand each, crushing them into a fine dust so easily it looked like the locks had been made of nothing but sand. He opened the cages and then reached into a pocket hidden by the overlarge sweater he wore and pulled out a bag before peering into it. Sticking his tongue between his teeth he reached in a hand and started pulling out money, counting quietly under his breath. "I trust you guys, so can you just wait by the door for me? I won't be long." he murmured to Dustin and Grey.

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2010, 01:06 AM

Dustin and Grey both headed for the door, Dustin was waiting on a chance to bolt, but wouldn't unless Grey appoved. When it was wisped Grey said no, not only was he to afraid, but he liked this guy. When they got beside the door, Grey took a seat, and Dustin paced beside him. It wasn't long before the hendlers noticed them there and yelled "What are you two doing out?!? Get back over there!!!" Grey cowered, and hid a bit behind Dustin, while Dustin snapped back "Orders!!", earning himself a cold hard hit in the face.
In seconds, Dustin was furious and all over him, he bit at the hand that hit him, clamping down so hard on the arm of the man that he let out an ear popping scream. With the bite pressure greater then that of ten great danes it would be lucky if the man had an arm by the time he let go, but when the screaming was over, the man's dagger stabbed Dustin in the ribs with his off hand. Grey continued to stay low, afraid of how the fight would turn.

NekoMary
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2010, 01:28 AM

Mary teared up some. her efforts had been for nothing.. Her ears drooped some as she watched the boy.. who looked much younger than 19 go to the hippogryphs...or whatever they were, and ... crush their locks!? She shivered slightly. but when she saw them all head to the door.. she lost it a bit. "Please!! I want to go too!" She teared up hard, her hand barely fitting through the bars as she reached out towards them.. She sighed.. he was already gone to get his ride.. and... dear god!! There was a fight going! If only she could help.. she could heal him...

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-10-2010, 01:38 AM

Nakia considered telling him the truth, but thought better of it, at least for now. “I might be just another Neko or I might not be. Who really knows?” She shrugged slightly. After all she didn’t know how old she really is so if someone asked she wouldn’t be able to tell them.

When she heard the scream from one of the handlers her ears flattened and she covered them. Her eyes closed slightly and she trembled. The sound brought forth memories of when she was younger and first broken. The man had been cruel to all his slaves and he’d beat them for even the littlest things. Taking a few deep breathes she calmed herself. I must stay composed and in control.

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2010, 01:51 AM

Dustin let go of the man's arm in a yelp of pain, and collapsed to the ground. The man stumbled backward, grabbing his arm and called for help. Two more men came running from the back, though it would take them a while to make the whole strech. Then, Dustin ripped a small wirlwind in through the door in the trainer's direction, pausing its course infront of the man, "Don't touch me."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-10-2010, 02:38 AM

A smile was apparent on Kizu'a face as he watched the fight, though he looked a bit disappointed when Dustin got stabbed. He heard a voice crying out beside him and turned to the girl sitting in the cage that was much too small for her. Well, it couldn't hurt. He crushed her lock as well and pulled his overlarge sweater off leaving him in a black wife-beate, tossing it to her with a muttered, "Put that on." before he went to confront the trainer himself.

As he walked he passed the two extra men and "accidentally" lashed out with both arms, sending them reeling backwards. He turned his head to look back at them with an innocent expression on his face, "Oopsie. I was stretching and didn't notice you behind me~ Sorry 'bout that." Though that gleam in his eyes told a different story...

He stopped beside the trainer, an intrigued expression now on his face as he watched the small whirlwind, "How fascinating." he whispered before reaching up and pressing a certain spot on the trainer's neck. "He'll be fine, though he'll probably wake with one hell of a headache..." he looked down at the arm Dustin had latched onto, then nudged it with a boot clad foot, "...and probably missing an arm. Most likely, by the looks of it." He dropped the money he had counted out on the floor, "This is for the two of them." he jerked his head in Grey's and Dustin's general direction, "And I'm taking her." A jerk in Mary's direction, "as compensation for the damage you did to him." jerk in Dustin's direction. After that, Kizu yawned sleepily with a pale hand over his mouth and stepped over the trainer, making sure to trod on his broken arm, that would definitely cause some pain later on. He maneuvered around the whirlwind and pushed the door open, expecting the three to follow him. As expected, his driver was already waiting. "Hiya~" he greeted the man happily.

dragonjake

Old 09-10-2010, 08:38 AM

Jake watched it all happen, he saw the man just walk off, he ran up too Kizu "hey... hello" he said as he caught up "im sorry to bother you but... what dd you just do?" he asked and was cleary amazed by the guy "that stuff you and the others did was amazing" he said to him, he had forgoten compleately of the other slave that he was talking too

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-10-2010, 02:33 PM

"Hm?" Kizu tilted his head slightly, "What did I do?" He seemed to contemplate that as his driver hopped down and wrapped a cloak around his shoulders, "I suppose I helped individuals who needed helping. It was nothing special."

((omg, such a short post >.>))

dragonjake

Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 PM

Jake nodded "you did, you are great... i mean, you beat me to helping them, now that is a acheivement" he said holding out his hand "my names Jake, and yours is?"

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2010, 03:51 PM

The hustle and bustle of the people as they tried to get from on place to another. Oh, how Eclaire hated that. She and Ivan were walking to the slave market to buy themselves a slave. They were both in cloaks to disguise themselves until their driver came to pick them up. Ivan on the other hand was emotionless, as the bunny in his arms was scaring anyone who came by. Eclaire sighed, irritated, but she didn't want to offend Ivan. It would be suicide. He was older than her anyway. They walked past some people who were talking outside the door and walked inside the shop. The smell of fear and some blood entered their noses as they walked in. Eclaire looked at Ivan, who was licking his lips and smiling. She elbowed him as a warning, and he looked at her then at the ground.

She took her hood off and faced the seller, ignoring Ivan, who was hungrily staring at the unconscious man on the floor. She stared directly into his eye, and saw that he became all sweaty.
"We wish to buy a slave, and don't you dare say my name out loud or your head with meet the table." Her voice was that of a birds, just with a cold feel to it. The seller nodded and hid behind the table. Eclaire, satisfied with the result, made a fake smile and curtsied,"Merci." Ivan took his hood off and followed Eclaire into the room where they usually kept the slaves.