Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 02-28-2014, 07:25 PM

"It is alright. I don't always spend my time here in these woods. I imagine many people like this area. It's quiet, beautiful, and very calming. I've never met anyone else in these woods, but others must come here."

Eclipse looked out towards the east, and noticed the castle glistening in the distance. "As to why am I here, I don't know. I have this burning desire to explore, but nothing stays the same when I do. My heart is telling me something is wrong, but I can't figure out what it could possibly be." She looked back at Momo, wondering if she even answered his question.

"What are the flowers for?"

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 03-23-2014, 08:17 PM

Althae looked in the direction of the voice, looking a bit startled. She'd really been focused on the bottle in her hands. "Is this warm, or is it just me?" Her blue eyes flickered back to the potion, and she set it back on the shelf. "I'm actually here looking for someone," she said, stepping toward the shopkeeper. "Perhaps you can help me."

As what seemed like an afterthought, Althae reached out and took something from a stand. It was a thin silver bracelet with a pale blue crystal dangling from it. It was able to give off a low light that would help one see in the dark - though only for a few feet, and very dimly. Whether the girl knew what it was or not, she seemed certain of her choice.

"I'm looking for a medicine woman," Althae said, meeting Eadadel's gaze. He was easy to look at. "I'm from another city, and I'm lost here. I have no idea where to start looking." With a slight smile, Althae set the bracelet on the counter and reached for the pouch at her hip. "How much?"

-

Abel frowned. He'd flickered after the others like a living shadow, and paused when the two hunters turned back toward town. Giving up so easily? His eyes narrowed, and he looked back toward where the others had last seen Rune. He said nothing, but the tainted male had a suspicion about where this "lightwalker" had gone. There was a system of caverns nearby, and it would have been the perfect way to hide a light aura from hunters. It would have been enough to cut off their vision.

He had no knowledge of the way through the caverns. Abel hadn't bothered entering the caves because rarely did anything worth tainting head down there. In his human life, Abel had hated the confining feel of stone walls and darkness.

Abel lingered for a while as the hunters headed toward town. The shadow-engulfed male flickered toward the caves. Upon nearing the entrance, he scented the air. Oh, yes. Rune had been here. Hesitating, Abel slipped past the branches. He paused inside. Rune wasn't easy prey. There was an easier way to catch victims than trailing after them through an unknown cave system.

The male sighed quietly, and flicked a hand toward the back of the cave. A small piece of darkness darted away from him, and Abel turned back to the outside world. He'd find a meal elsewhere.

-

It was many minutes into his traveling when Rune felt something brush against his leg. It hadn't been there seconds before, but now there was a small furry creature beside him. It didn't attack him, but neither did it run off. Instead, it seemed to know he was a bastion from the dark caves about them.

A small fox-like muzzle prodded Rune's boot, and intelligent eyes looked up at him. It looked like it was scared out of its mind, and had forgotten how to ask for help. Perhaps this little creature had been huddled in the darkness, too frightened to wander about and find its way out. Despite the fur, it was obvious that it was very thin.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-04-2014, 04:45 PM

"I suppose many people do but it mostly is abandon by people." Momo said to her in a calm voice as he smiles, showing a sweet innocent smile on his face as he tilted his head back to look at her. "It is beautiful.....i enjoy coming here. Though i must say it is nice to met someone outside of my job." he said to her as he filled that large flower basket full of the much tinier flowers. "That is one thing about this world, nothing is ever the same but no matter where you are.....the castle is never far from sight." he said to her as he stood up, looking around for a few minutes before seeming to find what he was looking for. "Oh i work at a resuraunt that is literally halfway down the road from the castle and village. It is a nice stop for travellers to rest at. No matter where it shows up at, it is always halfway down the road just so that people can have rest at the perfect time. Anyways....i come here every day to get fresh flowers for the tables." he said to her as he made sure that the flowers were secured.